Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8905987 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) (3950) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 09, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Another endless battle ;DAnother endless battle

Chelsea fan what's your business,
Let them kill themselves

E consign u?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2017
joeace2020:
Una wan start again oo

Bros! You know see as I dey ignore the chimpanzee? Pained _moron that looks as if he uses excreta as face cream stalking me and crying! Na me say make lucifer design him face?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2017
PietroRico:
Nothing will get parrotinho sacked faster than his quick tongue.
He's been spinning the not good enough excuse for too long which to me Is bullshit. He has already failed this season by not putting up a title challenge, no amount of blame shifting to a few scapegoats will change anything.

I just read the long nosed díckhead ibramismovic, talk about how mourinho was drumming it into their ears at half time versus Everton, how they weren't good enough and the idiot was trying to act like he isn't a major reason for that. Like he himself is being dragged down.

And they had us believe mourinho was supposed to be a good motivator.
This man's sack may just be closer than anyone realises.
I'm sure the club's heirachy aren't blind to what's going on behind the scenes and I'm even more certain they won't condole this his rubbish for longer than necessary, especially if results don't come.

Is this necessary.....season still has not ended! A win today takes us back within touching distance and the manager has already said we have a big transfer window ahead of us! In fact if jose gets the boot now who would you rather take over?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2017
Gyalchester:

Chelsea fan what's your business, Let them kill themselves
E consign u?

Face funlord and leave me out of your debacle

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 10:41am On Apr 09, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Face funlord and leave me out of your debacle

Learn to ignore irrelevant broke bastards who sleep with other men for sustenance! Or you no get the memo?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 10:43am On Apr 09, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Learn to ignore irrelevant broke bastards who sleep with other men for sustenance! Or you no get the memo?

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2017
Lol. One by one they don dey see Mourinho for the Loud mouth, good for nothing fraud that he is and season neva even finish. Wondaful! grin
Pietrorico don open floor. Na Funlord and weedtaker go dey next grin grin

Quietly observing!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2017
undecided

Hian!!!

It's too early to be calling for the SACK of JM for God's sake!

In his first Season at United, we won Community Shield, won EFL Cup, still in the Race for the Europa League Trophy, also Top 4 is till within the Reach!

So far...... JM ain't doing bad! He's the best Manager AVAILABLE at the moment, that can take us back to the glorious Days!

We need to be patient, and give him CHANCE to turn things around by next Season! We are definitely gonna be seeing a new United Team next Season!

A Team that's ready and capable to compete all Fronts, and I'm kinda confident United will play Champion Leagues Football next Season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Is this necessary.....season still has not ended! A win today takes us back within touching distance and the manager has already said we have a big transfer window ahead of us! In fact if jose gets the boot now who would you rather take over?
Na so we don dey talk since September after Watford beat us when we lost 3 straight games.
Season is still young.
We are still in September.
Look at the positives.
Season neva finish.

We are 7 points behind top 4. We ve 9 games to go. Of that 9, 4 are against teams in d top 6. Is it this team dat cannot score goals plus a manager that keeps blaming everyone and also keeps shouting "not good enough" at everybody that wants to make a late charge for top 4??

Abeg. Forget league and lets throw everything behind the europa. We are the favourites to win it and na the only realistic entry into UCL for us be dat.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2017
PietroRico:
Nothing will get parrotinho sacked faster than his quick tongue.
He's been spinning the not good enough excuse for too long which to me Is bullshit. He has already failed this season by not putting up a title challenge, no amount of blame shifting to a few scapegoats will change anything.

I just read the long nosed díckhead ibramismovic, talk about how mourinho was drumming it into their ears at half time versus Everton, how they weren't good enough and the idiot was trying to act like he isn't a major reason for that. Like he himself is being dragged down.

And they had us believe mourinho was supposed to be a good motivator.
This man's sack may just be closer than anyone realises.
I'm sure the club's heirachy aren't blind to what's going on behind the scenes and I'm even more certain they won't condole this his rubbish for longer than necessary, especially if results don't come.

The emboldened is so so true.....

The earlier we shift focus from the struggles of Pep fraudiola and concentrate on the shortcomings of our manager who cannot win Home matches against the Stokes and Westbroms of this world to maintain a credible title challenge (despite the huge investments in the side),the better for us.

It seems to be pretty clear enough that Mourihno is definitely not the "Magician" some of us think he is . IMO, he stopped being great the moment he left Inter Milan but that ofcourse is another story for another day.

Let's just hope we win the Europa league - failure to qualify for the CL next season would render this season a complete disaster!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2017
Oasis007:
undecided

Hian!!!

In his first Season at United, we won Community Shield, won EFL Cup, still in the Race for the Europa League Trophy, also Top 4 is till within the Reach!

So far...... JM ain't doing bad! He's the best Manager AVAILABLE at the moment, that can take us back to the glorious Days!

We need to be patient, and give him CHANCE to turn things around by next Season! We are definitely gonna be seeing a new United Team next Season!

A Team that's ready and capable to compete all Fronts, and I'm kinda confident United will play Champion Leagues Football next Season.
grin
Y'all dey make me laugh.
Bros top 4 has been within reach since January.

We'll probably win today, and den draw the next one. And then win d next and then draw a few more. And before u know it, May don reach and guess what......top 4 would still be within reach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2017
Lana1:
Na so we don dey talk since September after Watford beat us when we lost 3 straight games.
Season is still young.
We are still in September.
Look at the positives.
Season neva finish.

We are 7 points behind top 4. We ve 9 games to go. Of that 9, 4 are against teams in d top 6. Is it this team dat cannot score goals plus a manager that keeps blaming everyone and also keeps shouting "not good enough" at everybody that wants to make a late charge for top 4??

Abeg. Forget league and lets throw everything behind the europa. We are the favourites to win it and na the only realistic entry into UCL for us be dat.

Na...nothing dey wrong if we throw everything into both the league and the europa....everybody wants it but no be everybody go get am! Let's see the cup half full...after all we have perennial bottlers in liverpool, arsenal and tottenham in front of us I hope you remember?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SeekinAttention(f): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2017
Sunderland, let's go boys!!

Moyes boss, I don't want a draw. I need 3 points

It's a norm, we do take the 3 points against teams like Manchester united at this time of the season wink wink

3 points or nothing

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2017
Lana1:
grin
Y'all dey make me laugh.

We'll probably win today, and den draw the next one. And then win d next and then draw a few more. And before u know it, May don reach and guess what......top 4 would still be within reach.

grin

You are on point though, but it's still not too late to make Top 4.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:38am On Apr 09, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Na...nothing dey wrong if we throw everything into both the league and the europa....everybody wants it but no be everybody go get am! Let's see the cup half full...after all we have perennial bottlers in liverpool, arsenal and tottenham in front of us I hope you remember?
Arsenal bottles a lot things but a top 4 finish isn't one of them,this is where they are most comfortable.

we better give all our power to that Europa league na the way be that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:40am On Apr 09, 2017
Lana1:
Lol. One by one they don dey see Mourinho for the Loud mouth, good for nothing fraud that he is and season neva even finish. Wondaful! grin
Pietrorico don open floor. Na Funlord and weedtaker go dey next grin grin

Quietly observing!

Mourinho is now a "good for nothing fraud" ?

Wetin I no go read for here shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2017
I honestly thought this squad was large and strong enough for Jose to do any thing with.
am still a Jose fan but we need that Europa trophy bad,we gave him all he asked for.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:44am On Apr 09, 2017
AdisaOwala, Lana1, SIRcumalot........ kindly answers these few Questions?!

1 - Is Jose Mourinho a Failure?!

2 - Is there any available better Manager that can replace him at the moment?!

3 - Do you think United should SACK him at the end of this Season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SeekinAttention(f): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2017
Oasis007:
AdisaOwala, Lana1, SIRcumalot, Gyalchester ........ kindly answers these few Questions?!

smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by emitope: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2017
Lana1:
grin
Y'all dey make me laugh.

apt
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2017
"I believe many [leagues] are beautiful, I like the English and the Spanish very much,"But let’s see how things are and decide.

"The one I would like most is Manchester, I like this club a lot and it’s a very important club."

Hirving Lozano of pachuca in mexico!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-hE-VsNLdE

If seen this guy chucky in a lot of their (mexicos) qualifiers and friendlies over the past season since his name crept up around The end of last season! At 21 he is @ a good age and is the kind of right tricky winger with an eye for a pass, a scorer of great goals,good close dribbling skills and a tireless runner that may thrive in england! He would be cheap and at least would ensure we have some quality on the bench or as I hope to even be part of the starting XI.

Opinions needed please!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2017
SeekinAttention:

smiley

undecided

Why do include that Moniker?!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:54am On Apr 09, 2017
If we don't get champions league football,Yes.
No to the other two questions. @Oasis007
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 11:56am On Apr 09, 2017
Oasis007:
undecided

Hian!!!

This mindset is one of Woodward's "fùck ups" when Moyes was appointed....

If a top 4 finish continues to be a satisfactory objective for any new manager that comes in, only God knows when we would return to the pinnacle of Soccer in Britain (and in Europe as a whole).

It's now so bad that Winning the community shield and EFL is seen as an achievement...despite our huge transfer budgets and hefty wage bills.

Nawa oh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SeekinAttention(f): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided

Why do include that Moniker?!

She needs to have a say also
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Arsenal bottles a lot things but a top 4 finish isn't one of them,this is where they are most comfortable.

we better give all our power to that Europa league na the way be that.

Spurs and liverpool nkor? As wyclef talk am "anything can happen?" wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
elrony:

Mourinho is now a "good for nothing fraud" ?

Wetin I no go read for here shocked
If u can call Pep fraud, then why cant we call Mourinho the same??

And yh. He's a good for nothing A.hole!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

spurs bawo?
them no be joke again,lamela injure, Kane injure dem still dey fire on.
pool and Arsenal currently dey better position. imagine if we even manage get same point we fit lose out on goals like last season.
na Europa be the way,make our boys dey prepare their mind for anderlerct.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

I like your belief but belief alone can't get us to the top 4, goals and 3 points will.
No way in hell are Chelsea or Spurs dropping out of top 4 so remove Spurs from your list.
City have enough goal scorers in them to scrape through plus they are ahead of us now so I will suggest you take them off your list too.
Liverpool is the weak link , especially now they lost Mane for the rest of the season.
The last position in the top 4 will go to one of Utd, Liv or Arsenal. If we keep drawing and Liverpool n Arsenal keep alternating Ws and Ls we won't make the top 4.
The fact that JM has allowed it to get to this point of us calculating in April like Esusu collector just to make top 4 tells us he phucked up this season.
I won't go as far as calling him a failure though until we fail to make champs league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
Oasis007:
AdisaOwala, Lana1, SIRcumalot........ kindly answers these few Questions?!

1. No he's not. But unless he wins the europa and guides us to a top 4 finish(tho this latter part is not what i wanted for us in d league this season) and into next season's UCL. And then bounces back and goes on to win the league nxt season, then yes. He's a failure. Afterall Chelsea almost relegate bcoz of am.

2. undecided

3. No.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
SIRcumalot:
If we don't get champions league football,Yes.

No to the other two questions.
@Oasis007

In Short...... you still believe JM is the right Choice?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
afrodoc2:

I like your belief but belief alone can't get us to the top 4, goals and 3 points will.
No way in hell are Chelsea or Spurs dropping out of top 4 so remove Spurs from your list.
City have enough goal scorers in them to scrape through plus they are ahead of us now so I will suggest you take them off your list too.
Liverpool is the weak link , especially now they lost Mane for the rest of the season.
The last position in the top 4 will go to one of Utd, Liv or Arsenal. If we keep drawing and Liverpool n Arsenal keep alternating Ws and Ls we won't make the top 4.
The fact that JM has allowed it to get to this point of us calculating in April like Esusu collector just to make top 4 tells us he phucked up this season.
I won't go as far as calling him a failure though until we fail to make champs league.

Real talk! But just as we are consistent in our "draw soup" ways is exactly the same way that arsenal and liverpool have been in their "inconsistent ways"!

@ least we still get europa if all else fails so na 2 tickets to europe advantage for man u!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) (3950) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: aieromon(m) and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.