Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8894801 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4041) (4042) (4043) (4044) (4045) (4046) (4047) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 6:09pm On May 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

You are difficult to predict, I thought you had gone back to your Mourinholic mode
I was in the dark until Conte exposed me to light

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:09pm On May 07, 2017
afrodoc2:

We keep saying the same things and some United fans just refuse to understand our line of thought. These days we park the bus against almost every decent team we face. That was the problem today not the result. We had 65 % possession after 15 minutes and had created a few chances, next thing we sat back and started inviting pressure. Against a mediocre Arsenal team low on confidence or even motivation.
This man is too defensive by nature but he has to learn that this is United not a certain London club without tradition or a football culture.
He had better win the Europa league now to avoid stories that touch. This season has been a disappointment and we will know if it was a success or failure based on what happens in Europa.

Story of our lives. Same recurring theme. We defended against Liverpool, they came to our turf and attacked us almost winning. We defended earlier against City in the first leg, that came gun blazing, then we went to their home and still defended. We never learn. And if you complain some people will say the result matters, after all we didn't lose. How mediocre displays are now accepted continously over good display baffles me. Good teams attacks with quality displays and still win. Why can't we win that way?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:09pm On May 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Minus Tuanzebe which player isnt an experienced player enough

Shebi arsenal sef get Holding which will be like the equivalent of Tuanzebe

I agree with you that the team selection was not to blame but JM's tactics. However Dayo you have to fear God especially on Sundays. You are comparing a 19yr old boy with only 1 competitive senior match to Rob Holding who is more than 2 years older and has played 40 more games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 6:09pm On May 07, 2017
SIRcumalot:

three of those guys just came back from injury and aside from herrera and carrick who don't really do much for us attacking wise i don't see how we are suppose to win this game.

if i was a gambling man,this na arsenal win or draw.
if these same players came back from injury and won this game, you will be singing a different song.

Do you know you came with a more experienced team than arsenal ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On May 07, 2017
sinizia:

Even if Mourinho was coaching Barcelona, he will attack. I still believe with more quality additions, Mourinho might drop this defensive mindset to a considerable level.

Mourinho is Mourinho he wont change just like Guardiola wont defend even if coaching Burnley

Do you think quality strikers will be watching this and look forward to joining Man Utd where Griezman first job is to be chasing defenders instead of defenders chasing him

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 6:10pm On May 07, 2017
Van gaal play possession football man u fans complain : Mourinho dey play park d bus system Una still dey complain: Which one una want self

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 6:11pm On May 07, 2017
Mourinho finishing outside the top 4 for the first time in his career
Wenger trashing him for the first time ever

I said someone is finished
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 6:12pm On May 07, 2017
diggz:
Tval abeg help out with my request below

Bisa Kdei - Brother Brother

@ Nihilist na where u dey?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3BO-2b8IdQ
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 6:12pm On May 07, 2017
And Now the memes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 6:12pm On May 07, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 6:13pm On May 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Minus Tuanzebe which player isnt an experienced player enough

Shebi arsenal sef get Holding which will be like the equivalent of Tuanzebe
maybe dy want, joseph , Mary, Jesus, God and holy spirit to win arsenal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:13pm On May 07, 2017
bigkesh:

I thought so too when he was our manager

Abi o ti drop e ni

When Mourinho added Costa and Fabregas in his second tenure, before January when the injuries came, wasnt his team best attavking side in the league?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:13pm On May 07, 2017
afrodoc2:

I agree with you that the team selection was not to blame but JM's tactics. However Dayo you have to fear God especially on Sundays. You are comparing a 19yr old boy with only 1 competitive senior match to Rob Holding who is more than 2 years older and has played 40 more games.

Do you think there is really a big gap between Holding and Tuanzebe. Holding might be 21 but he is like the 5th defensive option for Arsenal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:13pm On May 07, 2017
lordfalcao:
how unfair?? If mourinho has fielded a feeders i will be saying a different thing..

Saying all the players mourinho fielded today is unfit is out of context. D same unfit players didn't dy scrap a win against Chelsea?. Or should mourinho lend players from another club because you told us the whole team is unfit.

Did I mention all?! I only pinpointed Smalling, Jones and Mata because they just returning from Injury and you can't expect them to be 100% fit for Today's Match!

And I do not need to write an Epistle on Rooney, cos its obvious Football has left him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 6:14pm On May 07, 2017
Manchester United’s results away to PL top 6 this season: vs Liverpool 0-0 vs Chelsea 4-0 vs Man City 0-0 vs Arsenal 2-0 No goals scored.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 6:15pm On May 07, 2017
Oasis007:

You and I know Jones, Smalling and Mata just came back from Injury. Carrick is playing with aging Legs while Rooney is playing with dead Legs!

Tuanzebe is starting a PL Match for United in his Career and you expect us to win?!
Why do you even bother? save your breathe and rest your fingers. wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 6:15pm On May 07, 2017
SIRcumalot:

why una dey talk like say arsenal na mumu club ?
i no say we like to laugh them but them no be sunderland.

Jose no dey surprise me.
even for that chelsea game i no follow una shout tactical masterclass because i get things wey i dey suspect.

I still believe Arsenal would not have won this game with the right approach. I am not saying they are Sunderland but our style of play was obvious we didn't come to win. We went for a draw at best
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 6:15pm On May 07, 2017
sinizia:

When Mourinho added Costa and Fabregas in his second tenure, before January when the injuries came, wasnt his team best attavking side in the league?
Costa was the only one that got Injured

It wasn't because of injuries that he went back to his default setting, he did it because of a loss..... .One defeat to Spurs, just one.

Mourinho will always be defensive

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 6:15pm On May 07, 2017
diggz:

Don T!! Twale boss
guy this song made mad brain, can I get a download..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2017
pamcode:
Manchester United’s results away to PL top 6 this season: vs Liverpool 0-0 vs Chelsea 4-0 vs Man City 0-0 vs Arsenal 2-0 No goals scored.

Abi they are were also unfit against Chelsea and Liverpool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 6:16pm On May 07, 2017
bigkesh:
Mourinho finishing outside the top 4 for the first time in his career
Wenger trashing him for the first time ever

I said someone is finished

The rate at which some mumus here will wail when Mou is done with their useless team, their case go pass person wey steal 5 naira for market.

I dey here dey look them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 6:17pm On May 07, 2017
Lana1:
On the bright side, Wenger's definitely getting that contract extension now
Exactly. that would be good news. grin

probably Mourinho told the players to lose against Arsenal so as to fulfill his wish of Wenger staying.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:17pm On May 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Mourinho is Mourinho he wont change just like Guardiola wont defend even if coaching Burnley

Do you think quality strikers will be watching this and look forward to joining Man Utd where Griezman first job is to be chasing defenders instead of defenders chasing him

Didn't Mourinho's Madrid attack? I'm not saying he'll drop his defensive traits totally, but it will reduce.

Griezman is in a defensively astute team so it shouldn't be a problem with the right money and UCL qualification.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 6:17pm On May 07, 2017
It won't be long before manU become the new liverpool with very rich history grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 6:17pm On May 07, 2017
diggz:

Don T!! Twale boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 6:17pm On May 07, 2017
wetin make people full here?? undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:18pm On May 07, 2017
lordfalcao:
if these same players came back from injury and won this game, you will be singing a different song.

Do you know you came with a more experienced team than arsenal ?
my song would've been about how arsenal bottled it again.
you can go back to my quote after the chelsea win.

Jose is a very easy manager to understand.
and seeing him pull sheet like this isn't something new.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 6:18pm On May 07, 2017
sinizia:

Don't get me wrong. I'm not wailing for losing, but this sad negative mindset of defending from kickoff without being under pressure. Even we defend, it shouldn't be against an average Assanal side. Never.
You are right. Mourinho's defensive mindset is why I never like him. he's too defensive and scared like a little rat when facing tough teams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 6:19pm On May 07, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 6:19pm On May 07, 2017
lordfalcao:
guy this song made mad brain, can I get a download..

You should bro. Check " too exclusive Ghana' e dey dere
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:19pm On May 07, 2017
bigkesh:
I was in the dark until Conte exposed me to light

Conte will most likely win the league with more goals scored than every team Mourinho has coached in the EPL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:19pm On May 07, 2017
Danhumprey:
Why do you even bother? save your breathe and rest your fingers. wink

grin

He's a Chelsea Fan Dude..... and he's definitely gonna be a happy Man right now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4041) (4042) (4043) (4044) (4045) (4046) (4047) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.