Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,773 members, 7,979,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:02 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9242158 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4067) (4068) (4069) (4070) (4071) (4072) (4073) ... (14418) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 13, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Ballon D'Or is awarded in December...... Keep disgracing yourself.
k
And african player of the year too?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 13, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
mehn

I thought bykebyke was de most foolish fans in this sports section till i read this poo
shut up and take a sit scummy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 3:23pm On May 13, 2017
MetaHuman:
yes

That's how I count it. Just like how ballon d or is awarded.

Manu won it 2012,
Mancity 2013
Chelsea 2014
Leceister 2015
And chelsea 2016,
Who ever won it next year is 2017.

Just like 2017 balon d or will be done in 2018. Football calender, scummy cheesy
Man...do you know in some countries...its illegal to call what you have in your head a brain, cos your head is just like an abadoned wharehouse......Big and empty.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 13, 2017
obainojazz:
Man...do you know in some countries...its illegal to call what you have in your head a brain, cos your head is just like an abadoned wharehouse......Big and empty.
lol

But you haven't said anything meaningful except following the crowd of scummies undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:30pm On May 13, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
mehn

I thought byk.ebyke was de most foolish fans in this sports section till i read this poo
shey byke.byke no be one person again?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 3:35pm On May 13, 2017
MetaHuman:
lol

But you haven't said anything meaningful except following the crowd of scummies undecided
cheesy I say make I insult you small...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 13, 2017
weedtaker:
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:53pm On May 13, 2017
weedtaker:
You just off me

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 13, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Arsenal no dey disturb us, Barca no really dy disturb, na only these yeye people for this thread, when u retaliate, den go dey vex dey write stories.
especially when they won Chelsea 2-0 .i didn't hear word.U go day c articles like mourinho the tactical 1 ,mourinho always destroys teams gunning for the title. grin no real man u fan loved him until he became their manager I can bet ma life on this cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 4:14pm On May 13, 2017
Sad news about Pogba losing his dad after a long battle with illness.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Zaha(m): 4:25pm On May 13, 2017
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:50pm On May 13, 2017
larride:

How can Chelsea won the league in 2016 when you officially won the league on May 12 2017, we give up on you.

Continue disgracing yourself
. grin grin grin

The thing tire me fa

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:34pm On May 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 5:56pm On May 13, 2017
Joke of the Day!!!

There is a Jet flying over the Stoke City stadium where Arsenal is currently playing". The banner reads "'"WENGER OUT-MEANS OUT"".

Some english fans are crazy grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:30pm On May 13, 2017
MetaHuman:
Scummies on me ... cheesy

I meant 2013/ 2014

You dull i swear. You tasked yourself with a simple job of trolling and you failed at it. You said city won in 2013 and after being corrected severally, it had to take seeing a poster to believe. How did we stoop so low to engage fucktards like this here? How?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 13, 2017
Nihilist:
We are the Champions, My frienddddssss...

And we'll keep on champing...to the endddddddd

We are the champions, We are the champions...

You guys are looserrsss and we are the Champions....

Of England.

Quote me to say nonsense and let haemorrhoids ravage your sphincter...

Rubbish club with no History...Just a big version of Man city...SPITS.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:37pm On May 13, 2017
MetaHuman:
point here is, you can't continue to call yourself elite club if you haven't won anything tangible in 5 years.
Champions league or league cup.

Lyon used to be elite club in france 6-7 years ago with like 7 back to back ligue 1 title, where are they today? Psg is now the real deal.
Where is nottingham forest?

Why do you think the likes of bayern, madrid, barca, juventus etc are still being called elite today with teams fearing them? and not valencia or benfica?

Even man u is afraid of celta vigo and ajax now cheesy

Here again is the gutter bred ffucktard making statements even 5 year olds will be ashamed of. 5 years 2012-2017 United premier league winners 2013, Fa cup winners 2016, league cup winners 2017 and this waste of cyber space makes statements like "you cant be called an elite club if you haven't won anything tangible in 5 years" then goes on to shoot himself in his fugly face by adding Champions League or league cup.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:42pm On May 13, 2017
MetaHuman:
Looks like scummies have ran out of things to say cheesy

Enough trolling for today.

I will be back when ajax have finally done the needful cheesy
Then I will set the thread on fire cheesy

And that my friend is what we do to Chelsea agberos with zero football knowledge. There's a reason United fans are the people who keep nairaland sports board going.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:47pm On May 13, 2017
Tvegas:

Joke of the Day!!!

There is a Jet flying over the Stoke City stadium where Arsenal is currently playing". The banner reads "'"WENGER OUT-MEANS OUT"".

Some english fans are crazy grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 13, 2017
joeace2020:

Here again is the gutter bred ffucktard making statements even 5 year olds will be ashamed of. 5 years 2012-2017 United premier league winners 2013, Fa cup winners 2016, league cup winners 2017 and this waste of cyber space makes statements like "you cant be called an elite club if you haven't won anything tangible in 5 years" then goes on to shoot himself in his fugly face by adding Champions League or league cup.
will manyoo will anything tangible 2 years from now?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Zaha(m): 7:38pm On May 13, 2017

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Zaha(m): 7:42pm On May 13, 2017
MetaHuman:
shm

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:34pm On May 13, 2017
MetaHuman:

1diot that says Chelsea won the league in 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 13, 2017
Chelsea Fans go to bed dreaming of Man utd... Obsession at it's finest...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 1:04am On May 14, 2017
snrman:
especially when they won Chelsea 2-0 .i didn't hear word.U go day c articles like mourinho the tactical 1 ,mourinho always destroys teams gunning for the title. grin no real man u fan loved him until he became their manager I can bet ma life on this cheesy
You go just die because I loved mou even before he became manutd's manager. I loved him despite the hate most people had for him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 5:33am On May 14, 2017
snrman:
real man u fans still dont like him on;y gloryhunters.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:22am On May 14, 2017
RIPFassou Pogba...Pogba won't be in today's squad as his father just passed away, lots of youngsters travelling including my American Boy Matthew Olosunde...Hope he makes the matchday squad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 7:32am On May 14, 2017
nyabinghi:
real man u fans still dont like him on;y gloryhunters.
the real manutd fans grace the old Trafford on all match days irrespective of the manager. not some weed smoking ajegunle rasta wannabe.
pls feel free to insult ur father o....because I know that's the only home training dem give u

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 7:36am On May 14, 2017
snrman:
mourinho never liked CR7 when d latter was in united, but it changed when destiny brought them together in Madrid. that's life.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 7:41am On May 14, 2017
MRTA7:
Sad news about Pogba losing his dad after a long battle with illness.
RIP!!! Pogba must be feeling a million things right now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:41am On May 14, 2017
lekkie073:
the real manutd fans grace the old Trafford on all match days irrespective of the manager. not some weed smoking ajegunle rasta wannabe.
pls feel free to insult ur father o....because I know that's the only home training dem give u

Ah han! That is a bit harsh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:43am On May 14, 2017
bigkesh:

RIP!!! Pogba must be feeling a million things right now

It's heartbreaking especially when you realize Kante would have easily TACKLED his death but he was too busy celebrating back to back PL Titles

Someone's father died but this is what you are posting. Your trolling has gotten ridiculous.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4067) (4068) (4069) (4070) (4071) (4072) (4073) ... (14418) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TrebleChamp(m), fatherofnone(m), CrystalTiger(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.