Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,494 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8918717 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (14230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
r231:

With all due respect sir.....I DISAGREE grin

carrick has shown some flashes of class but his general passing and touch have been unusually below par

P.S Young needs to be taken off,what a silly tackle.

11 against 10,surely we can give zaha or januzaj minutes now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
r231:
With all due respect sir.....I DISAGREE grin

we shall revisit that after the game. he has outpasssed carrick all day with a better accuracy to boot!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
coogar:

anderson has been better than carrick in this game. booking ashley young earlier was quote harsh, that wasn't a dive. besides, if the ref didn't send the defender off, young would have been sent off for a second yellow for diving at OT.
Coogar Ashley Young stuck his foot out for a foul and was looking for that penalty.
Disgustingly dishonest at best.
For the penalty incident he was fortunate.
He has managed to miss a point blank chance and lunge for a tackle in which he almost got booked for a second time.
Foolish twit
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Purist(m): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
aManFromMars: Yay, Purist is a Man U fan too.. grin grin

That and his far post crosses. That money should have been spent on Fergie's retirement package..

musKeeto? GGMU! cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
Purist:

musKeeto? GGMU! cool

Yeah.

GGMU to U2 cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
what a pass from young to valencia....valencia cuts back & mumu rooney kicks the air. kagawa would be hitting the target from there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
coogar: what a pass from young to valencia....valencia cuts back & mumu rooney kicks the air. kagawa would be hitting the target from there.

good pass from young, but still want him out though.he is one more dive or silly tackle away from a red
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
Young is becoming our best in this half. Anderson better too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
anderson is sooooo fat cheesy

see him tumbling like a tumbler
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
afrodoc:
good pass from young, but still want him out though.he is one more dive or silly tackle away from a red

so you agree he's performed well but you want him out cos he's on a yellow? that's a good one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ocephraim(m): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
..... Fellaini.......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
Thank goodness that fraud is off.
Overrated English bloke.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
coogar:

so you agree he's performed well but you want him out cos he's on a yellow? that's a good one.

dont twist my words when i never leave!
i said that was A GOOD PASS.....repeat A as in one good pass.
i wasnt talking abt his performance over 65mins
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by r231(m): 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
StarBoard: Thank goodness that fraud is off.
Overrated English bloke.

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
afrodoc:
dont twist my words when i never leave!
i said that was A GOOD PASS.....repeat A as in one good pass.
i wasnt talking abt his performance over 65mins

hahaha - that was the pass of the game so far. the game-changer! if rooney wasn't such an idiöt, that should have easily been a second goal.

StarBoard: Thank goodness that fraud is off.
Overrated English bloke.

you have hated young since his signing, so i cannot even say anything to you. young has always been productive. he's never had a poor game since his signing. he gives you a consistent 6/10 performance always.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
coogar:

Taa dia.
Rubbish display
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
even during silvestre's shittiest performances there would be a good cross field pass and even djemba djemba made isolated great tackles while stinking up the place grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
afrodoc: even during silvestre's shittiest performances there would be a good cross field pass and even djemba djemba made isolated great tackles while stinking up the place grin

hahahaha - ashley young got shots on target, got an assist, made the best pass of the game and yet he's shyte??

rooney is such a twät!
honestly, we should be talking of getting this massive waste of flesh out of the club. can mourinho just get this dude out of OT?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
coogar:

hahahaha - ashley young got shots on target, got an assist, made the best pass of the game and yet he's shyte??

rooney is such a twät!
honestly, we should be talking of getting this massive waste of flesh out of the club. can mourinho just get this dude out of OT?

the best pass was rooney's pass to RVP that RVP slammed against the cross bar.

P.S young was shit in the 1st half,improved in the second half.total score? average
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
TAKE THAT COOGAR!!!!!

Rooney!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by r231(m): 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
Rooney just told Coogar to shush grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
afrodoc:
the best pass was rooney's pass to RVP that RVP slammed against the cross bar.

P.S young was shit in the 1st half,improved in the second half.total score? average

rooney got a goal finally!
what a relief - i was beginning to divide £250,000 per number of minutes without a goal. grin

young made the match easier for us. he got a man sent off smartly. we got a goal from the incident. young then produced a masterclass performance in the 2nd half.

r231: Rooney just told Coogar to shush grin cheesy

afrodoc:
TAKE THAT COOGAR!!!!!
Rooney!!!!

for £1m per month, he should be doing better. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
I love how Rooney shuts up coogar.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
StarBoard: I love how Rooney shuts up coogar.

yes, you would love it. players who get paid £1m per month score 40+ goals per season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
januzaj is miLes ahead of Young and valencia abeg, wetin??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
coogar:

rooney got a goal finally!
what a relief - i was beginning to divide £250,000 per number of minutes without a goal. grin

young made the match easier for us. he got a man sent off smartly. we got a goal from the incident. young then produced a masterclass performance in the 2nd half.

he made the job easier no doubt but inadvertently so.i am looking medium to long term.

when something happens by fluke rather than by design what are the chances of it happening again?

P.S januzaj has been MUCH MORE impressive than young in just 20 minutes of play
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bxg(m): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
Januzaj impressing smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
god punish you rooney for that wasted opportunity. you dare not try that with saf in charge
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
dopeJemi: januzaj is miLes ahead of Young and valencia abeg, wetin??

initial graggs.....
he's not ready yet - he should be sent on loan to west brom or arsenal.

afrodoc:
he made the job easier no doubt but inadvertently so.i am looking medium to long term.

young is a decent winger for us. on pecking order, he's only second to nani.

when something happens by fluke rather than by design what are the chances of it happening again?

it was his brilliant run that got ivanovic sent off in stamford bridge last season. how's young a fluke?

P.S januzaj has been MUCH MORE impressive than young in just 20 minutes of play

easy to say that playing against a knackered 10 men of palace. the fatigue level after the player got sent off kept rising with each minute. you cannot compare with when young was on the pitch in the first half.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
coogar:

yes, you would love it. players who get paid £1m per month score 40+ goals per season.
You got a point sha.
He should be doing more
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
That foul was outside the box but I guess the ref could only turn down so many PK appeals! Yall can't afford to play this way against Leverkussen

Valencia must be the most basic of wingers in all of football! Smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by r231(m): 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
dopeJemi: januzaj is miLes ahead of Young and valencia abeg, wetin??

Don't let Coogar hear that grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (14230) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.