Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,746 members, 7,952,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9151812 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4081) (4082) (4083) (4084) (4085) (4086) (4087) ... (14372) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2017
Fellaini, Jones, Smalling, Mata and Martial are confirmed to play against Southampton.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:06pm On May 16, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

A Lad in his early 20s is our best Player on the Left - you claimed.

United do not need too much Kids in the starting XI next Season. We need peaked Players in order to be competitive in all Fronts.

Na from that you jumped to why United has underperformed ? Come on mehn.

if you look pass his bad form you go see the same thing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 3:08pm On May 16, 2017
sinizia:

I don't mind Mata leaving at all. He's not been spectacular for United. But I think he'd stay but not a regular if this news of Rodriguez is true.

I'm not a fan of Rodriguez, but I trust Mourinho. I think Mourinho has an idea of what he wants from him plus his stats are not bad, his price is just my main beef with Rodriguez.

I wish we could get William though, for that RW. If we can get him, then Mata can leave.

£50 million? For the kind of talent you are seeing on display in those videos? For a captain of his country's national team! For an experienced 25 year old entering hopefully the best years of his career? In today's market? Men no allow ed woodward hear you oh!

William Wallace abi which willian again? You think chelsea wants to make their squad weaker when they have champions league to hustle for next season!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:09pm On May 16, 2017
sinizia:

I don't mind Mata leaving at all. He's not been spectacular for United. But I think he'd stay but not a regular if this news of Rodriguez is true.

I'm not a fan of Rodriguez, but I trust Mourinho. I think Mourinho has an idea of what he wants from him plus his stats are not bad, his price is just my main beef with Rodriguez.

I wish we could get William though, for that RW. If we can get him, then Mata can leave.
Your head dey there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:10pm On May 16, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

See..... I know Martial is very talented, he's a Lad with huge Potentials, but I think we need more of consistent Talents in the starting XI next Season.
oboi, an inform anthony martial playing on the LW in the PL, can only sit on the bench if the person starting ahead of him is haZaRd or sanchez.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 3:11pm On May 16, 2017
United rank lowest in points per wage bill.
Announced financial loses despite increasing revenue.
Maga United.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 3:11pm On May 16, 2017
Maga United.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:12pm On May 16, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Na from that you jumped to why United has underperformed ? Come on mehn.

if you look pass his bad form you go see the same thing.

SIRcumalot..... honestly I get your Point clearly, but I envisage a solid United Team next Season.

We can't be relying on Potentials rather Consistency. We need a Team that won't only look SCARY on Paper, but also on the Pitch.

A Team that can return Old Trafford back to its STATUS - a Fortress to the Opposition Team.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:17pm On May 16, 2017
weedtaker:
oboi, an inform anthony martial playing on the LW in the PL, can only sit on the bench if the person starting ahead of him is haZaRd or sanchez.

You are on point Dude, but being in-form is far different from being consistent.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:17pm On May 16, 2017
Funlord2:

£50 million? For the kind of talent you are seeing on display in those videos? For a captain of his country's national team! For an experienced 25 year old entering hopefully the best years of his career? In today's market? Men no allow ed woodward hear you oh!

William Wallace abi which willian again? You think chelsea wants to make their squad weaker when they have champions league to hustle for next season!

Not the £50 million rumored presently, I mean the outrageous amount Madrid paid for his service after his stellar performance at the WC. He was not worth that amount TBH. Good player he is, but worth that amount? I think not.

Lol. I meant Willian of Chelshit. Spelling error. It's just a wish but nothing is impossible with improved wages and first-team assurance which he can't get at Chelshit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:21pm On May 16, 2017
Spy360:

Maga United.

grin

The Reaction you get when Someone mistakenly mentions Arsenal as one of the elite Clubs in Europe.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:21pm On May 16, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Your head dey there.

If we can get that ninja, our RW will be lit. He's strong and can protect Valencia, as well as chip in with few goals occasionally. I wish I can talk to Mourinho for a minute, I'll give him good players that will make us solid next season.

Our LB needs a player like Sandro of Juve or that LB of Monaco. The likes of Smalling should be thrown out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:23pm On May 16, 2017
Spy360:

Maga United.

grin

Pray that your useless Club make it to the Champions League next Season coz Bayern Players and Fans ain't happy.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:23pm On May 16, 2017
weedtaker:
With the right support and tactics, Martial can hold 2-3 players down on the left side. He just needs an intelligent overlapping left back to build a connection with. That is what we should be looking for.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:26pm On May 16, 2017
sinizia:

With Mhiki, you'll get someone that will drift into the AM position to try and create passes for the CF to score. His dribbles always come from that position as well as his assists. But he leaves the RB of our opponents free from attack.

But Martial at his best stretches the RB of our opponents and keeps him busy and pinned back. That's what should be the main work of a winger, if occasionally scores like CR7, then that's a bonus. Martial needs the trust of his coach and he'll be back. The talent is there, you'd see it at Tottenham what he could do when he plays well. Mourinho should just handle him with care and trust him more or we lose him.
Exactly! Mkhi will always want to drift in leaving the runs of the opposition left back. He will be too predictable too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:27pm On May 16, 2017
eph12:

With the right support and tactics, Martial can hold 2-3 players down on the left side. He just needs an intelligent overlapping left back to build a connection with. That is what we should be looking for.

Mendy is that guy, fast, strong, injury free. Shaw could have been that guy but I've lost all hope on him. Mendy of Monaco or Sandro of Juve are good options that Martial needs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:30pm On May 16, 2017
sinizia:

Mendy is that guy, fast, strong, injury free. Shaw could have been that guy but I've lost all hope on him. Mendy of Monaco or Sandro of Juve are good options that Martial needs.
I like that RAFAEL GUERERO guy from portugal be like na dortmund him de play now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:34pm On May 16, 2017
weedtaker:
I like that RAFAEL GUERERO guy from portugal be like na dortmund him de play now.

That's a nice option too, but I'll rate Sandro and Mendy over him because of their strengths only. But attack wise, Guerrero is very good. Dembele is also good for our RW but Dortmund no go gree sell.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:39pm On May 16, 2017
sinizia:

I like that Sandro of Juve but I haven't forgotten what Juve did to us last year.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:58pm On May 16, 2017
eph12:

I like that Sandro of Juve but I haven't forgotten what Juve did to us last year.
smh grin

na you know wetin pogba do you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:15pm On May 16, 2017
sinizia:

If we can get that ninja, our RW will be lit. He's strong and can protect Valencia, as well as chip in with few goals occasionally. I wish I can talk to Mourinho for a minute, I'll give him good players that will make us solid next season.

Our LB needs a player like Sandro of Juve or that LB of Monaco. The likes of Smalling should be thrown out.
doesn't even have to be Willan. just somebody that is very similar to the guy stuley maybe even better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 16, 2017
weedtaker:
if arsenal no enter top4, make we just carry de 50mil for james give arsenal for sanchez, who knows, we fit get luck sign am.
u got toothless Pogba for ,90 Na Sanchez u won com carry for 50,

Ori e ópé
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 16, 2017
Spy360:

Maga United.
And funlord2 claims united doesn't need money, keep living in self denial. You are going the way of Leeds united, it is a process, a gradual one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:28pm On May 16, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
u got toothless Pogba for ,90 Na Sanchez u won com carry for 50,

Ori e ópé
no be one year remain for him contract ?
why you na ask for 500million pound.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 16, 2017
SIRcumalot:

no be one year remain for him contract ?
why you na ask for 500million pound.
Nothing is impossible for Magas, at that price we'll give u guys Ramsey for free.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 5:01pm On May 16, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

Nothing is impossible for Magas, at that price we'll give u guys Ramsey for free.
we can add coquelin ,anything for the scummies cool cool cool cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 16, 2017
sinizia:

I just don't understand why Mourinho gave Lingard a new contract. Well, maybe he values him a lot.

Maybe b'cos he's english.... and i think the player registration rules.. maybe..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:29pm On May 16, 2017
sinizia:
If it's true that we're buying Rodriguez, then I see Mata getting a very limited role next season.

With the potential purchase of James, what do you see in his future,

I think he wil flop. elampiro, afrodoc2, ibime nihilist a40 what do you think

Another latin player who grudgingly comes to Man Utd for a huge fee. I dont se James as someone that will be defending against a full back like Mourinho wants

I want to see how Miki, Pogba, Herrera James etc will lineup next season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 5:32pm On May 16, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

And funlord2 claims united doesn't need money, keep living in self denial. You are going the way of Leeds united, it is a process, a gradual one.

Points per wage bill is now your determinant for our decline or eventual collapse? Ogbeni stop being ignorant and read a book or an article sometime!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2017/01/19/manchester-united-now-biggest-sports-team-in-the-world/#4a148a5823d4

Our revenue generating streams are 2nd to none, our commercial partners are amongst the most lucrative on the planet, we are trending in the top tier of club merchandise sales to fans across every continent, we are the most professionally run club in england if not the world, we have and consistently invest in world class players at the club....so pray tell how is this leeds style armageddon going to take place?

Don't allow your bad belle make you silly, you and _sperm360 should try to eat something healthy sometimes......like the truth!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 16, 2017
Funlord2:

Points per wage bill is now your determinant for our decline or eventual collapse? Ogbeni stop being ignorant and read a book or an article sometime!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2017/01/19/manchester-united-now-biggest-sports-team-in-the-world/#4a148a5823d4

Our revenue generating streams are 2nd to none, our commercial partners are amongst the most lucrative on the planet, we are trending in the top tier of club merchandise sales to fans across every continent, we are the most professionally run club in england if not the world, we have and consistently invest in world class players at the club....so pray tell how is this leeds style armageddon going to take place?

Don't allow your bad belle make you silly, you and _sperm360 should try to eat something healthy sometimes......like the truth!
u skipped the part where he mentioned yawnited posted loss again.
It's u who needs to eat healthy foods to sharpen ur eyes it's apparent u are suffering a vitamin A deficiency. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2017
................................de gea....................................

valencia....bailly.....rojo/blind/new cb.....shaw

........................herrera.......pogba........................

james/mhiki.........mhiki/james..........martial

.........................rashford/griez/(new cf)...........

I see us using dis setting next season. We better buy a DM and LB or our name na sorry....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 5:46pm On May 16, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
u skipped the part where he mentioned yawnited posted loss again.
It's u who needs to eat healthy foods to sharpening ur eyes it's apparent u are suffering a vitamin A deficiency. grin grin

Chai! Dont most successful businesses on earth post losses? Microsoft does not post? Or apple? Or madrid? Or barca? Or arsenal? The key is outstripping your losses with massive gains boy which we are the kings of doing!

Men......who do you this thing abeg! Stop grasping at straws....united is filthy with the notes...we stay in the black all day every day...smell that cash and dream to see our level 1 day!

http://www.football365.com/news/man-utd-performing-better-than-expected

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4081) (4082) (4083) (4084) (4085) (4086) (4087) ... (14372) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Lannyjoe4u, KingTom(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.