Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,035 members, 7,966,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:25 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9211150 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4096) (4097) (4098) (4099) (4100) (4101) (4102) ... (14408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 2:30pm On May 21, 2017
afrodoc2:

Wow i am surprised. This is a very young and attackminded lineup. I hope Angel Gomes and Willock get some minutes too, i dont really care about the score line to be honest just wanna see the young guys play

With Mourihno's antecedents, I ain't moved one bit....

What's the essence of watching exciting young players that are almost certain not to have a future at the club?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:39pm On May 21, 2017
AdisaOwala:

With Mourihno's antecedents, I ain't moved one bit....

What's the essence of watching exciting young players that are almost certain not to have a future at the club?

It is not even the future i am talking about. Young players tend to play attacking, attractive football and it is difficult to coach that out of them.
I just ant to watch a game i will enjoy for a change. If they have that exceptional quality JM would keep them, that is my opinion.
I am interested in seeing Demi at LB, only last year i was watching him play on the wings and at CF.....he lacks height though.
Willock is a hard worker but nothing special and i am not sure of Harrop's physique. Scott McT grew 10 inches in less than 2 years and although usually a midfielder has had to play the whole of this season at CF so no one knows what to make of him.
The only one that close watchers have great hope in is Angel Gomes but he is still too young and small sized for one to know how it is going to go for him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:43pm On May 21, 2017
My Eyes are on Harrop, Mitchell and probably Angel Gomes if he plays in the 2nd Half.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:49pm On May 21, 2017
Oasis007:
My Eyes are on Harrop, Mitchell and probably Angel Gomes if he plays in the 2nd Half.

Yes. I would like to see McTominay too, especially since he is playing his preferred midfield position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:51pm On May 21, 2017
afrodoc2:

Yes. I would like to see McTominay too, especially since he is playing his preferred midfield position.

Mitchell is hopefully gonna be a Revelation as a modern LB. He gets the Pace, Skills and Techniques to be a new Marcelo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SeekinAttention(f): 2:54pm On May 21, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided

Cheers! wink

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 2:54pm On May 21, 2017
There is nothing at stake in the league na. Win lose or draw it changes nothing.

Playing the kids is just the reasonable thing yo do especially when we have a final to play.

If he plays any important senior senior player and he copes an injury na GBE be that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by osgreat: 2:56pm On May 21, 2017
bigkesh:

Of course....of course.... Of course I expected you to reply with insults like a lost fool

We didn't lose those trophies because we played a lot of games,we lost because we weren't good enough to win it,because we played better teams not Hull and Southampton

Madrid have played more games than United this season,we don't see them moaning..... I mean real games against ATM,Bayern,Napoli while staying up,not against Zoryas of this world and fighting for top 4 and still failing

Shut the Bleep up and accept your team is on Everton's level

You didn't win EFL Cup because you played better teams. Meaning that Swansea that sent you parking was better than Chelsea. Your team also played leads, Wolves during the competition.

Also, tell us the top teams Chelsea played in the Europa league then.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:57pm On May 21, 2017
Oasis007:

Mitchell is hopefully gonna be a Revelation as a modern LB. He gets the Pace, Skills and Techniques to be a new Marcelo.

That is what i am hoping because for all his pace he did not have the skill level to make it as a top class winger IMO.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:59pm On May 21, 2017
afrodoc2:

That is what i am hoping because for all his pace he did not have the skill level to make it as a top class winger IMO.

I think this is also a great Opportunity for Harrop to prove himself, otherwise he should forget the Dream of ever making it United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 3:03pm On May 21, 2017
glory glory man united.... grin ...but na chelsea I go watch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 3:09pm On May 21, 2017
Man city already winning while Chelsea already drawing!

Arsenal winning too while liverpool drawing!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:15pm On May 21, 2017
Harrop!!!!

The Dude plays like Coutinho, he's better than Lingard to be honest!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:15pm On May 21, 2017
Kagawa pikin don score.
fine ball dablord.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2017
Harrop
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:16pm On May 21, 2017
Kagawa come and gloat oo grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:18pm On May 21, 2017
Pogbaaaa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:18pm On May 21, 2017
Kids are doing it!!!

Up Pogba!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:19pm On May 21, 2017
dablord !
I think he got away with a push there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2017
lekkie073:
dat shows they have a very good team. Our team is not good enuf to be contesting on a lot of fronts. But it is normal for match congestion to affect a team's performance on the long run.
Then the excuse should be poor team quality or something else. Not fixture congestion. Besides do u honestly believe this United team isn't good enough to ve done a league and Europa double?

U dont need 11 Ronaldos and Messies to win. A team with the right mentality can move mountains.

Our 98/99 team is a good example. Playing Spurs on the last day and beating Arsenal to the league by 1 point. Beating Arsenal in an FA Cup semi final replay, playing the final few days later and going to Munich two/three days later without Scholes or Roy Keane(who scored the winner in the Semifinal against Juve) our two best MFs plus other injuries and suspensions to beat Bayern at home to complete the trebble playing 55+ games in the process. And this wasn't even a 500 million dollar team with the most expensive player in the world.

Abeg Mourinho doesn't ve any excuse. He has failed this season

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 3:20pm On May 21, 2017
This Harrop kid will displace Lingard if care is not taken.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:24pm On May 21, 2017
see that sweet pass from Kdb to Aguero.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:25pm On May 21, 2017
lekkie073:
dat shows they have a very good team. Our team is not good enuf to be contesting on a lot of fronts. But it is normal for match congestion to affect a team's performance on the long run.
Then the excuse should be poor team quality or something else. Not fixture congestion. Besides do u honestly believe this United team isn't good enough to ve done a league and Europa double?

U dont need 11 Ronaldos and Messies to win. A team with the right mentality can move mountains.

Our 98/99 team is a good example. Playing Spurs on the last day and beating Arsenal to the league by 1 point. Beating Arsenal in an FA Cup semi final replay, playing the final few days later and going to Munich two/three days later without Scholes or Roy Keane(who scored the winner in the Semifinal against Juve) our two best MFs plus other injuries and suspensions to beat Bayern at home to complete the trebble playing 55+ games in the process. And this wasn't even a 500 million dollar team with the most expensive player in the world.

Abeg Mourinho doesn't ve any excuse. He has failed this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:34pm On May 21, 2017
Oasis007:
Harrop!!!!

The Dude plays like Coutinho, he's better than Lingard to be honest!
With 15mins of play
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:35pm On May 21, 2017
chrisley024:
With 15mins of play

hahaha. na so we see am o.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:39pm On May 21, 2017
Fosu Mensah's awareness and positioning needs work, what saves him is his pace and recovery.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:40pm On May 21, 2017
chrisley024:
With 15mins of play

grin grin grin

I simply enjoy the Goal ni Jhoor!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 3:50pm On May 21, 2017
Liverpool 1-0 yesssssssssssssssssss grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 3:52pm On May 21, 2017
Pogba is Man utd standard...That pass to Josh Harrop...ULTIMATE JIZZ.

I can do that pass with ease but in a real game under pressure...Man take a fvcking bow.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2017
Good that Mourinho sub Pogba and Lingard. The substitutions should have been earlier sef.

Everyone fighting for the ball like we are playing a fine. Good game from the boys.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:57pm On May 21, 2017
We should just buy Harry Kane with this Griezmann money.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 3:59pm On May 21, 2017
afrodoc2:
We should just buy Harry Kane with this Griezmann money.

Spurs will sell for 75M pounds

(1) (2) (3) ... (4096) (4097) (4098) (4099) (4100) (4101) (4102) ... (14408) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.