Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,257 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:56 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8932934 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4152) (4153) (4154) (4155) (4156) (4157) (4158) ... (14245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Funlord2:

So even after 0 GOALS and 0 ASSISTS in a football manager standard league?

And after pissing away €80million on this braided turd burgler you still wan talk?

Have you no shame?

You are mixing things up. Renato was for 35M DiMaria is the 80M Martial is the 60M guy and Shaw is the 40M
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
afrodoc2:

Haba na so you hate your club reach?
But seriously we have to get back our reputation in the transfer market. Practically every striker is being linked to us; Lukaku, Belloti, Lacazette, Morata, Aubameyang.
grin grin

You missed the sarcasm in my post even with my grin emoji visible. I'm the head of the #ZlatanItsTimeToGo crew, have you forgotten? I've publicly written on here before Zlatan got injured how I wanted him to get an injury during his holiday so that the club can get me Aubameyang and his contract is not renewed.

We need a new striker and if it's up to me, Aubameyang would've been bought by now while Zlatan leaves. Zlatan is not needed going forward, we need a striker with pace and a bit younger and Aubameyang ticks that boxes for me.

My reply was me mimicking a typical Funlord's (the post was directed to him) reply who will always want Zlatan to stay as he's fond of the guy. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
afrodoc2:
Funlord i sight you.
Now that Griezmann seems to be off the table who do you suggest we go for?

Well...I'm Looking forward to a signing of a clinical finisher...."A lewandowski?".. "A belotti?"..."Kasper dolberg?" Or even an unknown quantity like the dortmund wonderkid "dembele" or "Irvin longanzo" if you will! Those last 2 possess the X factor in their boots and given the right guidance could be transformed into monumental false 9's like messi!

Neymar is some Alice in wonderland _shit! Kane can't happen! Aubameyang can't happen! Lukaku is not a united style forward but his numbers are currently holding on to the microphone for his case for now!

Griezmann "might still happen" so do not fret over what the haters may say...but those guys in the 1st paragraph are our normal standard! Let's see how it goes!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
sinizia:

grin grin

You missed the sarcasm in my post even with my grin emoji visible. I'm the head of the #ZlatanItsTimeToGo crew, have you forgotten? I've publicly written on here before Zlatan got injured how I wanted him to get an injury during his holiday so that the club can get me Aubameyang and his contract is not renewed.

We need a new striker and if it's up to me, Aubameyang would've been bought by now while Zlatan leaves. Zlatan is not needed going forward, we need a striker with pace and a bit younger and Aubameyang ticks that boxes for me.

My reply was me mimicking a typical Funlord's (the post was directed to him) reply who will always want Zlatan to stay as he's fond of the guy. grin

Lol that is true. I had forgotten, though i suspected you were kidding. If are serious about getting back to the top we have to sign a top class no 9. and i don't want bellotti, the annals of serie A are filled with 1-2 season wonders.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
weedtaker:
leave am, i don even forget seff say person like renato sanches the play for one european top team.

but doc you badt o, wetin carry you go the find about that guy, when we here are busy looking for the striker that will fit jose's system? grin
He is linked to United
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
Funlord2:

Well...I looking forward to a signing of a clinical finisher...."A lewandowski?".. "A belotti?"..."Kasper dolberg?" Or even an unknown quantity like the dortmund wonderkid "dembele" or "Irvin longanzo" if you will! Those last 2 possess the X factor in their boots and given the right guidance could be transformed into monumental false 9's like messi!

Neymar is some Alice in wonderland _shit! Kane can't happen! Aubameyang can't happen! Lukaku is not a united style forward but his numbers are currently holding on to the microphone for his case for now!

Griezmann "might still happen" so do not fret over what the haters may say...but those guys in the 1st paragraph are our normal standard! Let's see how it goes!

Dembele of dortmund is a winger and is not and will never be a 9, Kasper Dolberg from the 3rd rate dutch league that disappeared like the fart of a leprous witch in the europa final is not ready (and may never be), Lozano is a winger and not a 9.
Belotti might be a one season wonder, i won't want us to get him.
Why can't Aubameyang happen? If we had chased Aubameyang the way we chased Griezmann things might have been different. You guys said Aubameyang was going to Madrid and that we and other clubs had no chance, now we are hearing he has almost sealed the deal with PSG.

Aubameyang, Kane, Lukaku are my preferred choices at this moment in that order
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
Motherfuckas!! who wins tomorrow Juventss or Madrid and who wan stake money?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
afrodoc2:

My broda e go bad o.
But make we no lie make we no thief, the guy give Dayo real L for this season.
Renato that has the first touch of a ra.pist and the second touch of a serial ra.pist.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
afrodoc2:

Dembele of dortmund is a winger and is not and will never be a 9, Kasper Dolberg from the 3rd rate dutch league that disappeared like the fart of a leprous witch in the europa final is not ready (and may never be), Lozano is a winger and not a 9.
Why can't Aubameyang happen? If we had chased Aubameyang the way we had chased Griezmann things might have been different. You guys said Aubameyang was going to Madrid and that we and other clubs had no chance, now we are hearing he has almost sealed the deal with PSG.

I agree with you on all of these.

Dolberg is 19, If you are after DOlberg why not just wait on Rashford fully. Shey na Dolberg you wan take face Sergio Ramos? Maybe you are planning to play Europa next season? Funlord2 is stuck on EUropa mentality. I no blame am 3 seasons in Yorupa league makes you think you will be facing Aris Saloniki and Skonto Riga every season.

Dembele is a winger. Belotti I have seen less than 5 full games from him and there is something about strikers from serie A especially one which no one knew anything about 12months ago and priced for 100M. Ciro Immobile remember him? One of the guys that cost Klopp his job at Dortmund

Ciro Immobile

2013/14 scored 22 league goals in Serie A
2014/15 Went to Dortmund scored 3 league goals in Bundesliga
2015/16 Went to Sevilla scored 2 league goals in La Liga
2016/17 Back to Serie A with Lazio and he has turned to peak Ronaldo Lima again scored 23 league goals

If PSG is getting Aubameyang that means Cavani might be available, or even Kevin Gameiro or last last just settle for Jambody Ori-kan-body, bulldozer, Idi-Amin nephew, Hanks Anuku, Romelo Abija-wara Lukaku

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
afrodoc2:

Why can't Aubameyang happen? If we had chased Aubameyang the way we chased Griezmann things might have been different. You guys said Aubameyang was going to Madrid and that we and other clubs had no chance, now we are hearing he has almost sealed the deal with PSG.

Aubameyang, Kane, Lukaku are my preferred choices at this moment in that order

So we don't need wingers? Or you did not see where I listed out 3 classic number 9's and the 2 kids after them?

Or we are good with lingard and young?

I've told you to forget about aubameyang...you can clearly see why madrid is trying to throw morata to anything that moves as a sign of where he is headed! His coach has bounced psg have made a move...we are not even looking his way and the boy has clearly disrespected many clubs by saying "I must only go to real"...psg have no shame so they can be forgiven for not knowing how to act like a big club yet..but we are not looking at him!

Lewandowski has been chased by us for 4 years...that is realistic! He is 30 and is preparing for his last big move and is probably tired of seeing braided midfielders or wingers with zero assists as those meant to provide from the wings or midfield for him!

Belotti is a solid target man who is doing big things in a burnley type team in serie a and you say we should not take a look?

Dolberg is raw but has the tools to be a solid enough option from the bench or even to start or be paired with both rashford or zlatan! Lukaku is not my cup of tea but he gets the job done!

What else do I need to say bruv?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

Madrid for me...10k each!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Funlord2:

So we don't need wingers? Or you did not see where I listed out 3 number classic number 9's and the 2 kids after them?

Or we are good with lingard and young?

I've told you to forget about aubameyang...you can clearly see why madrid is trying to throw morata to anything that moves as a sign of where he is headed! His coach has bounced psg have made a move...we are not even looking his way and the boy has clearly disrespected many clubs by saying "I must only go to real"...psg have no shame so they can be forgiven for not knowing how to act like a big club yet..but we are not looking at him!

Lewandowski has been chased by us for 4 years...that is realistic! He is 30 and is preparing for his last big move and is probably tired of seeing braided midfielders or wingers with zero assists as those meant to provide from the wings or midfield for him!

Belotti is a solid target man who is doing big things in a burnley type team in serie a and you say we should not take a look?

Dolberg is raw but has the tools to be a solid enough option from the bench or even to start or be paired with both rashford or zlatan! Lukaku is not my cup of tea but he gets the job done!

What else do I need to say bruv?

Forget about Dolberg. There is no way we are buying that guy to come and share time with our own Rashford. And a rashford n dolberg partnership will take us no where.
Belotti has done it for only one season, he will be a greater than risk than the others.
Bayern are very very unlikely to sell Lewandowski, he is actually a longer shot than Aubameyang.

If it is about wingers then Dembele is the truth no doubt.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
Funlord2:

Well...I'm Looking forward to a signing of a clinical finisher...."A lewandowski?".. "A belotti?"..."Kasper dolberg?" Or even an unknown quantity like the dortmund wonderkid "dembele" or "Irvin longanzo" if you will! Those last 2 possess the X factor in their boots and given the right guidance could be transformed into monumental false 9's like messi!

it is looking more likely Marcus Rashford will lead and alternate with Anthony Martial next season at least until Zlatan Ibrahimović is fully fit, although I see the addition of some experience in maybe Javier Hernandez with focused player upgrade on the right wing forward, midfield and multi-functional defender.

I expect big things from Marcus Rasford and Anthony Martial in particular next year akin to the budding understanding in the breakout season for twin-terror Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
ChristineC:
it is looking more likely Marcus Rashford will lead and alternate with Anthony Martial next season at least until Zlatan Ibrahimović is fully fit, although I see the addition of some experience in maybe Javier Hernandez with focused player upgrade on the right wing forward, midfield and multi-functional defender.

There are even rumors that martial may be sold or used as a make weight in other deals so even his own future is up in the air! He is also too inconsistent to lead the line for us in both the champions league or the premiership...remember no zlatan till 2018! That's almost half our games of the season lost...Martial and rashford can't score the amount of goals we need to remain in the hunt till then while they are still learning?

Hernandez had his time at united and jose is not one for romantic signings...I don't think he is the surprise that jose meant but as wyclef once said "anything can happen"! Bottom line we need pure goal scorers first and foremost and then the rest can fall into place! Bellotis name is the one bubbling the most next to lukakus!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lincolnn2: 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
raumdeuter:
Lol. Egbon, sneaky as usual? I mentioned you about staking on who wins tomorrow on the Barca's thread, you didn't respond. SMH.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
Funlord2:
There are even rumors that martial may be sold or used as a make weight in other deals so even his own future is up in the air! He is also too inconsistent to lead the line for us in both the champions league or the premiership...remember no zlatan till 2018! That's almost half our games of the season lost...Martial and rashford can't score the amount of goals we need to remain in the hunt till then while they are still learning?

Hernandez had his time at united and jose is not one for romantic signings...I don't think he is the surprise that jose meant but as wyclef once said "anything can happen"! Bottom line we need pure goal scorers first and foremost and then the rest can fall into place! Bellotis name is the one bubbling the most next to lukakus!
Anthony Martial's future can't be in the air, what for? LoL. That's totally baseless.
That Belotti I haven't seen his face but I share raumdeuter's sentiments on Italian league strikers. Since the days of Christian Vieri and Adriano (can't remember full names), I can't think of a quality striker that has done much from there, maybe Hernan Crespo. I know there will be exceptions but I'd rather stick to tested waters.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
Why is everyone ignoring this guy as an upgrade on the right wing? sad or is it b'cos he plays in serie A grin grin
I think he's gonn' survive the EPL..

http://www.transfermarkt.com/federico-bernardeschi/profil/spieler/197300

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
GloryIsaac:
Why is everyone ignoring this guy as an upgrade on the right wing? sad or is it b'cos he plays in serie A grin grin
I think he's gonn' survive the EPL..

http://www.transfermarkt.com/federico-bernardeschi/profil/spieler/197300

grin

His Name alone has disqualified him as a United type PLAYER!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
ChristineC:
Anthony Martial's future can't be in the air, what for? LoL. That's totally baseless.
That Belotti I haven't seen his face but I share raumdeuter's sentiments on Italian league strikers. Since the days of Christian Vieri and Adriano (can't remember full names), I can't think of a quality striker that has done much from there, maybe Hernan Crespo. I know there will be exceptions but I'd rather stick to tested waters.

Baseless you say? I don't write the news but Nothing can be termed baseless until September the 1st my dear...that is the essence of the transfer window being opened!

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10898099/manchester-united-transfer-news-and-rumours-anthony-martial-danny-rose-and-ander-herrera

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/news-gossip/224772/jose-mourinho-open-to-selling-manchester-united-star-this-summer-to-help-fund-transfers/
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

His Name alone has disqualified him as a United type PLAYER!

Haba! grin grin ... take a good look at his profile and style of play nah, don't judge a book by its cover pls grin grin. He's a natural right winger, can also play the other attacking positions and his price shouldn't be more than 40m given the club he plays for at the moment....
He also has the crazy flair we're seriously lacking on the right wing...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lincolnn2:
Lol. Egbon, sneaky as usual? I mentioned you about staking on who wins tomorrow on the Barca's thread, you didn't respond. SMH.

You get paypal? or how we wan stake? If you get paypal I ready take you up on the bet

BTW Let funlord2 take you on
Funlord2:
Madrid for me...10k each!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
[size=29pt]MARIO BALLOTELLI. [/size]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
[size=48pt]MARIO BALLOTELLI[/size]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

Guy we know you work at "MAG-DONALDS"...Keep your money and pay your rent.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 12:28am On Jun 03, 2017
bigkesh:

Kaloi is better than Sheva because Kalou succeeded the same place Sheva failed

Oh yeah......And Ozil was better Kaka

And Ultimately Kompany is way better than Boateng

Egbon prove your point without poor logic

Oma shey o, Raumdeuter, why have you done this to yourself

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 03, 2017
Mannn I'm soo happy that Griezmann is out...Thats the third best thing that's happened to me all week...Sheiiit I'm like 10 pages. Behind, I'm not in the habit of focusing on Hypotheticals, Ballotelli is the only man I can recognize I can never know a players ability based off a couple of YouTube videos and few matches, I trust the scouts on whatever players they decide to bring in, Let us sign a player then I will analyse if He/She is what we need, till then it's back to Semi- ghost mode.

MARIO BALLOTELLI, That's the man.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2017
madrid would win 2 1,you saw it here first

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lincolnn2: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2017
raumdeuter:

You get paypal? or how we wan stake? If you get paypal I ready take you up on the bet

BTW Let funlord2 take you on
Nah. Funlord2 na my guy. I can't stake against him. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lincolnn2: 9:17am On Jun 03, 2017
dubylhover:
madrid would win 2 1,you saw it here first
Are u willing 2 bet? Am all in 4 a Juventus win by 2 goals difference.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2017
Lincolnn2:
Are u willing 2 bet? Am all in 4 a Juventus win by 2 goals difference.

nahh,you'd lose ya money
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2017
raumdeuter:

He cost 35M. which could have maxed at 45M if he made FIFA 11 or won WPOTY

On 10 May 2016, Sanches signed a five-year contract effective from 1 July with German club Bayern Munich for €35 million, in a deal totalling €80 million, with the additional €45 million depending on objectives.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4152) (4153) (4154) (4155) (4156) (4157) (4158) ... (14245) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, nitrogen(m), lekkie073(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.