Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,667 members, 7,924,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 03:52 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9062161 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4187) (4188) (4189) (4190) (4191) (4192) (4193) ... (14305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 11:53am On Jun 13, 2017
afrodoc2:

Lol.
Elampiro was just vexed that you people wanted Herrera to be the next captain instead of his darling Valencia.
Exactly! He sprang up and started protesting immediately funlord said Herrera was gonna be captain someday and that val was too reserve to be captain. Later he will be yapping "you no know ball" upandan when he is the one who "no know ball"

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2017
Herrera is not Captain Material...Theres absolutely nothing special about what he does at the team...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
MARIO BALLOTELLI.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQAUbDWc0eo

Abeg some people that said Chris smalling and jones are the _shit and that we should not expect too much from otamendi lindelhof should watch and listen!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vuus5ihfQE

Well this is what we are getting for probably £70m! To lead the line for united is not beans! Can he?

By the way he has to surpass 28 goals to be considered any sort of success!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stylochime: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
saw this on facebook!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
Honestly, with the way Madrid are putting price tags on their bench warmers, they should be ready to break the transfer record for any guy we might sell to them... even if it's lingard!

€80m is much but we can afford it, then the sharks are looking to increase the price!!!... it's unfortunate that they have a better squad but i think it's time to give them a run for their money! angry ...

As for Barca, it's thunder that'll strike those ones.... Herrera is going no where!

Piss in their f*ckin faces!!! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
Brightwood:
MARIO BALLOTELLI.
This one don craze finish undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
Rumour- Mourinho wants Matic or Dier
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
Funlord2:

Guidance? Or you mean guiding them by not scoring or by getting benched by them for incompetence? I wonder what the feeder boys at real and barca think about this your logic when they have ronaldo and messi to look up to for guidance! Or maybe it is morata and rodriguez they should be looking up to?

Otunba guys like rooney are top players...they are not meant to sit on benches and wait for dead rubber games in order to play! You can't be the top earner at an elite club and be a cheer leader! They have given him a testimonial, Scholes giggs and neville have said he can't do the numbers and he would have been seriously pained by last season? He has said he knows where he will be next season! Under performance means the exit door at united regardless of whether you are the most motivational speaker in the dressing room...no one is bigger than the club...

We'll, we're all entitled to our opinions. You believe he should be kicked out like a homeless hag. I don't.

GGMU.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
obainojazz:
Rumour- Mourinho wants Matic or Dier

And that Matic rumor shall forever be a rumor.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
Leyqute:

And that Matic rumor shall forever be a rumor.
Matic is quite good..o....He can do the dirty works.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
LoRdCaT:
This one don craze finish undecided

Dude stop telling us what's wrong with your father, this is a Man utd thread and stay on Topic.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
Alvaro Morata for me is decent nothing more although I would have preferred Mario Ballotelli...Next we just need Usain Bolt for our RW and we set.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
obainojazz:
Matic does which dirty works smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
chrisley024:
Matic does which dirty works smh
He was once Lawma chairman...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
obainojazz:

Mikel Slowbi 2.0

Which kain dirty work can he do or has he been doing? Abegi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
Leyqute:

Mikel Slowbi 2.0

Which kain dirty work can he do or has he been doing? Abegi.
He fit dey bench.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
elrony:

Hwfa...when are we signing Van Damme and his team Mate Dolph Lundgren? grin cheesygrin

Like say na Van Damme go fix our midfield problem...

Thank God he's not our coach. SMH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Wfolayinka(m): 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
YES waiting for Realmardid vs Machester united come August 8[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Wfolayinka(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
Wfolayinka:
YES waiting for Realmardid vs Machester united come August 8[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
LoRdCaT:
One fact is very obvious now, you do not even understand what you are arguing about before you engage in arguments. I didn't dispute the fact that it was a defensive move, I only said that Herrera showed leadership attributes by organising the team. I remember clearly that funlord's post about Herrera being our next captain which you refuted was what made me get involved in the argument in the first place.

Na lie. You all said it was an offensive move.

One of you even brought a video to prove that it was an offensive move.

It was from those arguments that CapitalCee came here long after the argument to try to say I was wrong to think it was a defensive move.

All of una, no know ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
elampiro:

Na lie. You all said it was an offensive move.

One of you even brought a video to prove that it was an offensive move.

It was from those arguments that CapitalCee came here long after the argument to try to say I was wrong to think it was a defensive move.

All of una, no know ball.
Please show me where I typed that it was an offensive move. If you can't, you will agree that you no know ball and you will deactivate. Deal?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
afrodoc2:

Lol.
Elampiro was just vexed that you people wanted Herrera to be the next captain instead of his darling Valencia.

Not this, you probably missed the argument. They said it was an attacking move and stood by it over two to three pages while I told them sincerely it was a defensive move. They even brought videos to try to justify their goof. Now that Mourinho has vindicated my football analytical artistry, they want to change their stance. Tai! I no gree.

As for the captainship, I only told him that Valencia deserves the captainship as handed over to him by the boss.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
elampiro:

Not this, you probably missed the argument. They said it was an attacking move and stood by it over two to three pages while I told them sincerely it was a defensive move. They even brought videos to try to justify their goof. Now that Mourinho has vindicated my football analytical artistry, they want to change their stance. Tai! I no gree.

As for the captainship, I only told him that Valencia deserves the captainship as handed over to him by the boss.

I followed the argument. What they were focused on was the fact that Herrera displayed LEADERSHIP by making on field adjustments and directing his team mates in particular Mikki which led to the goal. You were the one that digressed into differentiating between offensive move or defensive move.

I don't know why but sometimes it feels like you willfully misunderstand people in order to argue with them.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
Funlord2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQAUbDWc0eo

Abeg some people that said Chris smalling and jones are the _shit and that we should not expect too much from otamendi lindelhof should watch and listen!

I thought may be Woodward or Mourinho was one of the guys giving the analysis. Abeg cool down.

You should know this guy is not Ramos or Bonucci or Godin. Not even Pepe yet. Cool down.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Please show me where I typed that it was an offensive move. If you can't, you will agree that you no know ball and you will deactivate. Deal?

Shut up! I haven't time to go back, moreover somethings are implied. Some were arguing in favour of Herrera made an attacking move, and I said it was a defensive move. You took side with them and attack me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
afrodoc2:

I followed the argument. What they were focused on was the fact that Herrera displayed LEADERSHIP[b] by making on field adjustments and directing his team mates in particular Mikki which led to the goal[/b]. You were the one that digressed into differentiating between offensive move or defensive move.

Not true. The previous day before the argument, someone had praised Herrera for directing Mkhitaryan for the attacking move. Then the posts about whether Herrera would be captain was based on the fact that they felt he instructed Mkhitaryan to go and score. So I had to correct the wrong impression and poor football analysis from the pupils.

It was all over the internet that it was an offensive move, I had to correct other multitude of people on another website. Many agreed with me, but some attacked me even weeks after. Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
[color=#000099]
I don't know why but sometimes it feels like you willfully misunderstand people in order to argue with them.[/quote]

Dem no know ball
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
elampiro:

Shut up! I haven't time to go back, moreover sometimes are implied. Some were arguing in favour of Herrera made an attacking move, and I said it was a defensive move. You took side with them and attack me.
You are just a flip flopping 1diot! You must be suffering from Alzheimer's syndrome. Bloody ninny! I wonder why people here engage you sometimes because you usually argue illogically and act like you suffer from brainfarts. Are you not the one who claimed Rooney poor form was as a result of a back injury? I guess the injury is eternal since Rooney's form is still as shitty as your idiotic sef. useless son of an idumota whōre! Show me where I typed that Herrera's move was not a defensive move or be confirmed as a raving lunatic who fantasizes of sucking wazza's cock. brainless son of a buttpirate.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hypocrisy is when you say Bas Dost who was the top scorer (and probably best player) in Portuguese league last season is not qualified to play for Manchester United because he is from a inferior league but Victor Lindelof from same league is already crowned PFA best LCB 2017/2018 season before he kicks a ball.

Coming from the same people who crowned a certain Brazilian ahead of Valencia even before we showed interest. Now we did not hear about the Brazilian again.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
LoRdCaT:
You are just a flip flopping 1diot! You must be suffering from Alzheimer's syndrome. Bloody ninny! I wonder why people here engage you sometimes because you usually argue illogically and act like you suffer from brainfarts. Are you not the one who claimed Rooney poor form was as a result of a back injury? I guess the injury is eternal since Rooney's form is still as shitty as your idiotic sef. useless son of an idumota whōre! Show me where I typed that Herrera's move was not a defensive move or be confirmed as a raving lunatic who fantasizes of sucking wazza's cock. brainless son of a buttpirate.

Look at this Armadilo, he has been exposed and he resorts to insults. When you ganged up with the rest to attack me when I said it was a defensive move, you and your block head didn’t know Mourinho will address the issue.

Shame and you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4187) (4188) (4189) (4190) (4191) (4192) (4193) ... (14305) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: meracool(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.