Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8895339 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4232) (4233) (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
elampiro:
Everton will be my 3rd club next season.
Manchester United, Real Madrid, Everton,
We all like Madrid. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
lmao, see dayo de shade lukaku and praising costa to high heavens . grin

MAIN MAN though

i can't believe you, you need more people grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
joeace2020:

In truth, Lukaku is not the best out there if you want good strikers. But how many are good ones who are starters for club are available and the available first teamers how much do they cost? Even if we got morata, no one knows what he would have become so there's no need feeling this is worse signing and motatta the better signing. For all we know, he could be Aspas 2.0 or Torres in his prime at Liverpool. I don't even want a player who'll be angling for a move back to Spain as soon as he starts making small waves. Look at how we almost lost De Gea and will still lose him. Let us be happy with what we got because for me with his close fridndship with Pogba, premier league experience and already dealing with the English weather which these Spaniards always give as excuse for running home, and considering the fact this is as high as Lukaku can get in his career, barca and madrid won't come calling, he'll just have to deliver.

Fingers crossed, I believe we should have gone for Aubameyang but the deed has been done... Aubameyang and Pogba would have blended perfectly, Morata was my 3rd choice behind Ballotelli and Aubameyeng...I just hope he delivers because we have just delivered Everton 100m...That money could propel them into a top 4 club and I find that slightly disturbing, EPL IS becoming too competitive that's why we can't match Madrid and Barca Reputations like the good old days.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Godstraight:
did falcao,zlatan,van Persia last?,costa gave us 2leagues in three years,even my guy comot we go buy another one, if him stay then good news,the way you just dey parabolate say una sign lookuluk I nor understand,the guy good for your eye?with his elephant first touch, most of your folks are just happy that you "overcome" Chelsea to sign without even thinking about his quality, na this yamayama una wan carry go europe
monkey(Lukaku) no fine, but him Mama(Jose Mourinho) like am like that.

can you please go and sit your ass in that corner? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
PattyCake:

Fingers crossed, I believe we should have gone for Aubameyang but the deed has been done... Aubameyang and Pogba would have blended perfectly, Morata was my 3rd choice behind Ballotelli and Aubameyeng...I just hope he delivers because we have just delivered Everton 100m...That money could propel them into a top 4 club and I find that slightly disturbing, EPL IS becoming too competitive that's why we can't match Madrid and Barca Reputations like the good old days.

That money really is obscene...But Everton being Everton won't spring a surprise.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
the lukaku transfer dey very fair to me. I think say them go ask for straight 100million euros sef.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
we don't tolerate any ukaku hating here.

ma mans on standby cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by xynerise: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Don't you guys think Lukaku is over priced?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
xynerise:

How much would you buy

1. Lukaku
2. Morata
3. Aubameyang
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by xynerise: 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
joeace2020:

How much would you buy

1. Lukaku
2. Morata
3. Aubameyang

60m
70m
65m respectively

And Lukaku just got himself arrested in Los Angeles undecided

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4071/premier-league/2017/07/08/36930392/man-utd-bound-lukaku-arrested-in-los-angeles-over-noise
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
The man that wants to take baba Elamps to Everton...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
xynerise:

60m
70m
65m respectively

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4071/premier-league/2017/07/08/36930392/man-utd-bound-lukaku-arrested-in-los-angeles-over-noise

Can you imagine? Morata who has been a permanent on Madrid bench costing more than two starters with even 20+ goals.

As for the Lukaku arrested things, the headlines are just to draw readers. He wasn't arrested. He was given a citation on July 2, after police warned him to reduce the noise he was generating six times. He would appear in court oct 2 except the thing is resolved closed doors. Once again he wasnt not arrested!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by xynerise: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
joeace2020:

Can you imagine? Morata who has been a permanent on Madrid bench costing more than two starters with even 20+ goals.

As for the Lukaku arrested things, the headlines are just to draw readers. He wasn't arrested. He was given a citation on July 2, after police warned him to reduce the noise he was generating six times. He would appear in court oct 2 except the thing is resolved closed doors. Once again he wasnt not arrested!
You asked for my opinion na smiley

Well, Morata is a playmaker, I know he doesn't start matches but that doesn't change the fact that he is a playmaker.

Lukaku was not this magnificent last season so we can't say he is consistent in goal scoring. Though he has improved of recent.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
xynerise:

60m
70m
65m respectively

Mr man, read what u just posted. He was only given a warning. He wasn't physically arrested.
Plus this happened on 2nd July but everyone is carrying it up and down as if it happened today.
Messi was found guilty of tax fraud and sentenced to 21 months imprisonment. Shebi na Messi still dey play ball since? Nobody dey remember am, abi? Lukaku don make small noise come sign for manutd, everybody don dey carry am for head like gala.
Na una go tire. tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by xynerise: 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
pharod:

Mr man, read what u just posted. He was only given a warning. He wasn't physically arrested.
Plus this happened on 2nd July but everyone is carrying it up and down as if it happened today.
Messi was found guilty of tax fraud and sentenced to 21 months imprisonment. Shebi na Messi still dey play ball since? Nobody dey remember am, abi? Lukaku don make small noise come sign for manutd, everybody don dey carry am for head like gala.
Na una go tire. tongue

Calm down bro, we are united wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godstraight(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
Danhumprey:
monkey(Lukaku) no fine, but him Mama(Jose Mourinho) like am like that.

can you please go and sit your ass in that corner? undecided
please play nice,I wasn't taking to you so if you going to respond, do it with civility
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
annie74 welcome on board to the Richest and most popular football club on earth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
eph12:

Chelsea don't need to surpass the bid. They only need to match it and offer the player and his agent more than what United will offer.
the transfer market is like auction, you bid more than the "going! going!!" price to have it; not match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
xynerise:

Well, Morata is a playmaker, I know he doesn't start matches but that doesn't change the fact that he is a playmaker.

Lukaku was not this magnificent last season so we can't say he is consistent in goal scoring. Though he has improved of recent.

Is it a playmaker United reach or a goal scorer? Has morata ever been near Lukaku's number at any point if his career? We are not even talking of last season. Don't get me wrong, i like Morata too but let's look at this transfer objectively based on facts and data.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
xynerise:

Morata? a playmaker? how? where? When? . Dude is an out and out striker and Lukaku is way better than him.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
AdisaOwala:
From all indications, Madrid are still salty about their inability to get DDG. The inevitable result is what's panning out as we speak - they seem to be all out to frustrate our efforts in securing Morata's signature.

It might not neccesarily signify the end of player negotiations between both clubs, though a strained relationship (as it seems presently) could be in the offing.

Per Adventure Madrid are interested in signing Fellaini grin, the asking price would be above £85m minus add-ons. cheesy If we sef "mistakenly" price Modric, dem fit ask us to tender Controlling Shares as payment.

In the final analysis, any of the two clubs interested in a player from the other should be ready to part with exorbitant amounts of Money.
... which both teams will be simply unwilling to match, that's why I'm thinking it's over for now in terms of business in the market between them, we as fans can only hope such fierceness will be replicated on the pitch when both teams meet.

this is a loss for Real Madrid obviously because nobody will pay €90m for Alvaro Morata after this. I expect any sensible team like Chelsea or Milan will smell some desperation to raise Kylian Mbappe funds and perhaps peg any bid around €60m, which shame or ego may make them reject anyway.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
PattyCake:

@ur last statement..pure fact..too much energy exausted in epl,can b at top level in d ucl
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
xynerise:

Are you misspelling Modric or Tony Kroos as Morata? Or you have never seen Morata play before?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
joeace2020:

That money really is obscene...But Everton being Everton won't spring a surprise.

Everton Are in the Europa league,
They have been playing well these last two three years, They appear to be on the come up, Fingers crossed but the EPL SHOULD BE Careful...i have said my own.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
xynerise:

Of course he's way overpriced but its a seller's market and we've got Woodward buying our players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
dubylhover:

@ur last statement..pure fact..too much energy exausted in epl,can b at top level in d ucl

Very annoying, everywhere you look there's talent, no more weak clubs, these days, its senile managers like our dear old Moyes, Nyanshbigis Boyfriend.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
MRTA7:

Are you misspelling Modric or Tony Kroos as Morata? Or you have never seen Morata play before?

I didn't even focus on that.. Morata is not and has never been a playmaker. The guy is a pure 9
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by aieromon(m): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wishing Wazza all the best as he returns back to his boyhood club.

The goal against Arsenal wearing the Everton shirt still fresh on my mind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
I dont understand what some fans on this thread really want

United Bids for Morata: You hear stuffs like how can United buy a bench-warmer in Madrid for £70 million.

United Bids for Lukaku: You hear he has terrible first touch,he lacks technical skills at £75 million pounds he is outrageous.

Seriously we need to be realistic with our expectations. The days of cherry-picking players from other Epl clubs because of our sole dominance has ended. The prices you see are the realities of today's market. Congrat to Manchester United ,i guess this is the surprise mourhino meant.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
iPopAlomo:
This has to be the best troll - "Lukaku desperately wanted to return to Chelsea but his first touch took him to United"

His second touch took him back to Chelshit!!!

His third touch took him prison...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4232) (4233) (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Lannyjoe4u and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.