Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,522 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:15 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8918840 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4247) (4248) (4249) (4250) (4251) (4252) (4253) ... (14230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
hensben:
Yes because those clubs don't have 10 ucl in their shelf. Remember 1 gold is worth more than 7 bronze.
Wetin concern gold and UCL we are talking UCL.
If we go by your Logic, it means what Raumdeuter has been saying about Boathand been better 1000 times than Terry is true.

Yeye dey smell.

I swear Dayo na tortoise, sense too much.. Baba no dey carry last.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godstraight(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
OEmperor:

Answer the question na
i already answered it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
lekkie073:

Aston villa
7 League titles
7 FA cup
5 League cup
1UCL

man city
4 League titles
5FA cup
4 League cup
no UCL

as at today, which is d bigger club?
mancity or Aston villa....

Egypt 7 African cup of Nations 0 world cup

Germany 3 Euro cup 4 world cups

Uruguay 15 Copa America, 2 world cups vs Brazil 8 Copa America 5 world cup

As at today which is the bigger football country Egypt or German, Uruguay or Brazil

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Odunharry:

Wetin concern gold and UCL we are talking UCL.
If we go by your Logic, it means what Raumdeuter has been saying about Boathand been better 1000 times than Terry is true.

Yeye dey smell.

I swear Dayo na tortoise, sense too much.. Baba no dey carry last.

Truth is the only constant thing. I am sure in your closet you know that Madrid is a bigger club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

If you cant call players who were named player of the year domination then what can you call domination?
not what you call it.
if you fit give me somebody wey reach igwe levels for example,and did it as long and as well.
how far do we go back to find this guy ? maybe the 70's or something.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

LOL

This should be in the jokes section. Will Madrid go and compete with Linfield. There is a trophy for all teams in Europe madrid has dominated

Who is the bigger footballing nation

Baba u dey shift post daii..

Messi doesn't have a World Cup winners medal, Gotze has one. is he better because of world cup medal or because Delima Nistelrooy doesn't have UCL medal you will say Rooney is better.

Na u start to mention trophy.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
hensben:
Yes because those clubs don't have 10 ucl in their shelf. Remember 1 gold is worth more than 7 bronze.
that is the reason Nothingham Forest Forest with 2 UCL against Chelsea's 1 is bigger

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lordemperoris100(m): 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yes Madrid is the most succesful team in the sport. This is football and Madrid is the most succesful in trophies.

They have more league titles, They have more CL than Manchester united

Man Utd needs to win 10 CL titles to change than

Footballing success is the only thing that matters to a football club, Just like musical success is the only thing that matter to a musician not the amount of failed marriages. Its like saying wizkid is more succesful musician than Azadus and now come to tell us Azadus has a better marriage

You can choose your own opinion, you cannot choose your own fact
Pass common sense to the scummies
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
SIRcumalot:

not what you call it.
if you fit give me somebody wey reach igwe levels for example,and did it as long and as well.
how far do we go back to find this guy ? maybe the 70's or something.

Mention anyone you know whether in Bayern or outside Bayern
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

This is football the only thing that counts is success. Not who is richer
. PSG is also richer than Juventus, Biggest fan base? Is that a criteria?

We should also start looking for who has the finest jersey too

These are examples of what you hang on to when you have failed miserably on the field

So if comparing students in a school, you will abandon their academic achievement and compare them based on who is richer and who is more popular

You mean shame no catch you to talk all this one?

Let's go back a step in time.

Nihilist:

If Real Madrid and Barca are not just the top 2 teams in La Liga, they are the top 2 teams in the world.

raumdeuter:

Top 2 teams in the world based on what? I will wait

Nihilist:

Based on a combined assessment

UCL wins

Revenue

Average attendance

Fan Base

Transfer fees

Forbes Valuation

raumdeuter:

Most of those factors are silly. Like social media etc.

WHat matters is revenue made
and trophies won

Barcelona isnt top 2 in revenue and neither in trophies won

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
Odunharry:

Baba u dey shift post daii..
Messi doesn't have a World Cup winners medal, Gotze has one. is he better because of world cup medal or because Delima Nistelrooy doesn't have UCL medal you will say Rooney is better.

Na u start to mention trophy.

Which post I dey shift now

Tell me the bigger footballing nation between USA and Italy and tell me the criteria you will use

Na simple question
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin ahahahaha Dayo na criminal i swear.. the guy fit dodge bullet.

Baba, trophy is trophy. I asked you who has the most trophy not who is the most successful in terms of Intl trophies won.

Can we say Nottingham forest is bigger than Chelsea and Man City??

Raumdeuter u be smooth criminal aswear.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nihilist:

You mean shame no catch you to talk all this one?

Let's go back a step in time.

Na you dem send to me?

Trophies won Madrid 1st man utd 6th
revenue made Madrid 2nd Man Utd first

If dem ask you who is bigger between Man Utd and Madrid which one?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
Odunharry:
grin ahahahaha Dayo na criminal i swear.. the guy fit dodge bullet.

Baba, trophy is trophy. I asked you who has the most trophy not who is the most successful in terms of Intl trophies won.

Can we say Nottingham forest is bigger than Chelsea and Man City??

Rmdeuter u be smooth criminal aswear.

I asked you who is the bgger football nation USA or Italy. You never aswer you dey dodge everywhere like Evans
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

Which post I dey shift now

Tell me the bigger footballing nation between USA and Italy and tell me the criteria you will use

Na simple question
Baba U neva answer the question u dey dodge am.

Baba Alago and John Terry who is better?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

As at today which is the bigger football country Egypt or German, Uruguay or Brazil
I know u won't answer.
well, the fact is no official rating of the 'biggest' club in d world. hence the divergent views.

if Adidas, a German kits manufacturer can overlook Bayern and pump huge money into united even at a time the club is not doing well on the field, it goes to show just how big the brand name is.

if manutd can gazump and dethrone the current UCL champs from the rich list by just winning d Europa league, it shows just how big they r.

if manutd should relegate to championship, the whole world would be forced to start watching the competition every week. Dats just how big and relevant the club is when it comes to football.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
Odunharry:
Baba U neva answer the question u dey dodge am.

Baba Alago and John Terry who is better?

who is baba alago?

WHich question? I dey ask you which is the bigger football nation USA or Italy you never answer you dey dodge
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
lekkie073:
I know u won't answer.
well, the fact is no official rating of the 'biggest' club in d world. hence the divergent views.

if Adidas, a German club can overlook Bayern and pump huge money into united even at a time the club is not doing well on the field, it goes to show just how big the brand name is.

if manutd can gazump and dethrone the current UCL champs from the rich list by just winning d Europa league, it shows just how big they r.

if manutd should relegate to championship, the whole world would be forced to start watching the competition every week. Dats just how big and relevant the club is when it comes to football.

See epistle.

Now tell me which of these makes Man Utd bigger than Madrid. Its simple no need to take Lagos to Abidjan road just to get to Ibadan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Madrid is the most attractive club in the world...Man utd is the biggest if that makes sense...Man utd is the biggest but Madrid has more allure and pull to it.

Ask your Avergae American what club he would consider supporting, you will hear Madrid or Bayern that's why it's of little surprise to me when the only black Redneck on this forum is a Bayern fan.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

Mention anyone you know whether in Bayern or outside Bayern
that reach igwe levels?

no worry,I don dey search for the greatest bundesliga player list am sure I go find the guy I dey look for.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

Na you dem send to me?

Trophies won Madrid 1st man utd 6th
revenue made Madrid 2nd Man Utd first

If dem ask you who is bigger between Man Utd and Madrid which one?

But that day you dey argue say Madrid and Barca no be the top 2 clubs in the world.

Same Day

Nihilist:

Look at this trifling old man.

I gave you a list of variables there, including the reputable publications that you asked for.

Combine all of those variables and tell me any two clubs bigger than Madrid or Barca.

Or you give us a reason you disagree with Real Madrid and Barca being the biggest clubs in the world
, and tell us who is bigger than them both in absolute terms.

raumdeuter:

Manchester United top Deloitte's Football Money League
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/10843204/premier-league-clubs-see-revenues-reach-record-high-but-make-a-loss-overall

Dayo please Fear God.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by osgreat: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

A fan whose team just signed Lukaku from a fellow EPL club

In your club currently, Jones, Smalling, Valencia, Young, Fellaini, Carrick, Mata, Lukaku, Shaw

Tats about 10 players you bought from other EPL teams

Now this is a challenge, Show me 3 other big clubs in Europe that has 10 players currently in their team bought from their league

BTW a team with 20 league is bigger than a team with 33
A team with 3 CL bigger than a team with 12 CL

A team that finished 6th in the league bigger than a team who won the league, and won the CL back to back

You should find a way into comedy

This is not about buying from your fellow league club but buying from the only club that is giving you stiif competition for the league title and thus weakening such club and making your club the undisputable league champions every year. Imagine buying three good players from them within a very short period.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nihilist:

But that day you dey argue say Madrid and Barca no be the top 2 clubs in the world.

Same Day

Dayo please Fear God.

Show where I said Madrid is not top 2 in the world. Trying to lump Barca into it was what I objected to
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nihilist:

Same Day

Dayo please Fear God.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

One day i will meet this apari and spank his head.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
osgreat:
This is not about buying from your fellow league club but buying from the only club that is giving you stiif competition for the league title and thus weakening such club and making your club the undisputable league champions every year. Imagine buying three good players from them within a very short period.

See post shifting from Bayern buys from their league when we showed that Man utd is actually the one most guilty of this they resorted to Bayern buy from the only club giving them competition

As a start Leeds won the league in 1992 as a punishment Man Utd took their star Cantona few weeks later since then Leeds have learnt their lesson and not won the league again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
lekkie073:
mancity vs Aston villa...which is a bigger club?
Going by ur logic and post, its ManCity. They ve more fans.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1785620-power-ranking-each-english-premier-league-teams-fan-base

No need for further arguments here. Ur post has proved that Arsenal is bigger than Bayern. That's enough for me. Lets move on!! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

One day i will meet this apari and spank his head.

He even repeated this yarns there that day.

raumdeuter:

[b]
The only factors that count are revenue and trophies [/b]Not facebook and twitter followers

Now I'm hearing that money doesn't count.

God bless you Dayo, but there will be no space for you in heaven when you finally shuffle off this mortal coil.

I suspect that Hell may even put up 'no vacancy' signs for the day, before you go there and takeover.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

See post shifting from Bayern buys from their league when we showed that Man utd is actually the one most guilty of this they resorted to Bayern buy from the only club giving them competition

As a start Leeds won the league in 1992 as a punishment Man Utd took their star Cantona few weeks later since then Leeds have learnt their lesson and not won the league again

Haba Dayokanu. Take am easy. Cantona wasn't signed immediately after they won the league. The next season after their title they didn't retain the league and when Leeds manager, Wilkinson, inquired about Irwin, SAF jokingly asked if he could get Cantona. Their coach as then didn't deem Cantona indispensable, as a matter of fact he was eager to let him go because they don't see eye to eye. So it's not as a result of any punishment. Cantona wasn't even in SAF transfer targets, SAF was just lucky enough to be in the room when that fateful call came in.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

You said 3 decades? I gave you almost 10 in the current team, I gave you another 10 from prevous time thats like over 20players. I havent even gone to the Alan Smith, Tevez, Saha, Van Der saar etc that you bought from other EPL teams I will conveniently give you 30 players easily that Man Utd bought from other EPL side

Lets count Rio, Cantona, RvP, Pallister, Yorke, Cole, Rooney, Roy Keane, Jones, Smalling, Valencia, Young, Fellaini, Carrick, Mata, Lukaku, Shaw, Alan Smith, Tevez, Saha, Van Der saar, David May, Dennis Irwin, Roy Carrol, Henning Berg, Berbatov, Michael owen, Schneiderlin

How many be that?

But from your arguments I dont think you are worth the stress when you can mention Schweinsteiger as a player we got from other teams

That long list you lumped here is not what we are saying, let me pick the best of the best from that your long list.

At the time Rooney joined United he is not the best striker, he was only 18 then, Thierry Henry, RVN and Shearer were the elite strikers at that time and Everton is not our Direct rivals.

Eric Cantona is a troublesome striker that Leeds wanted to get rid of, even SAF was warned to forget about him that he comes with a lot of baggage, hence his 1.2m price when Shearer was going for 15m.again Leeds did not challenge United for titles that year, Villa did.

Van de sar was a 34 year old from Fulham that failed at Juve. Many don't want him then hence his 1m price. Fulham are relegation strugglers.

Roy Keane was a big money purchase but we at that time are not even bigger than Liverpool and Arsenal.
Mata is behind Oscar in the perking order at Chelsea so hardly is it weakening the opposition.

Tevez had a complicated third party case at that time SAF only took a gamble on him albeit on loan.
Rio, Carrick, Yorke Andy Cole were not the best in their position in England when they joined and none of their clubs are title challengers.
Micheal Owen?? Seriously,? Owen that just came to United when his career is all but over to collect his solitary league medal. Only RVP was at the top of the top when he joined even though at that time Arsenal are also-rans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nihilist:

Same Day

Dayo please Fear God.
Nihilist:

God bless you Dayo, but there will be no space for you in heaven when you finally shuffle off this mortal coil.

I suspect that Hell may even put up 'no vacancy' signs for the day, before you go there and takeover.

It's official. Since them born me, I've never witnessed a greater shape shifter than Dayo. WTF?!! O boy, Dayo can shift goal post for Africa. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nihilist:

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
sinizia:

Haba Dayokanu. Take am easy. Cantona wasn't signed immediately after they won the league. The next season after their title they didn't retain the league and when Leeds manager, Wilkinson, inquired about Irwin, SAF jokingly asked if he could get Cantona. Their coach as then didn't deem Cantona indispensable, as a matter of fact he was eager to let him go because they don't see eye to eye. So it's not as a result of any punishment. Cantona wasn't even in SAF transfer targets, SAF was just lucky enough to be in the room when that fateful call came in.

Don't mind him, Cantona was a trouble maker at that time and Leeds want to get rid of him. If it was in Germany, Henry,Suarez,Lampard, Shearer le tessiers, Gascoigne, Peak Owen, Fowler Gerrard and Drogba would have all played for United

(1) (2) (3) ... (4247) (4248) (4249) (4250) (4251) (4252) (4253) ... (14230) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: odizeey(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.