Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,027 members, 7,966,783 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:15 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9210915 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4252) (4253) (4254) (4255) (4256) (4257) (4258) ... (14408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
CapitalCee:
Abeg how una see am, I like this guy honestly hope he can shake off his injuries to perform at the highest level

If I was Mourinho, by now I don buy Mendy bench that injury prone kid. I've lost hope on him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by osgreat: 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

Went down the table and stopped being a title threat.

See twisting after being cornered.

What then were you arguing with me If you are now saying they were in the league but were not competitive?

You are now agreeing with my assertions. How can Man Utd weaken a team that's not competiting with us?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by osgreat: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
sinizia:

Baba, I dey hail. LWKMD. grin

Lol! You too see twisting after the gaffe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
osgreat:

Lol! You too see twisting after the gaffe.

They don't call the dude "the greatest post shifter" for nothing. Twisting is his favourite past time. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lordemperoris100(m): 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
CapitalCee:

Don't worry it's just for today, I won't lecture him for free again like today. He has been renewing his stupidity tag since today, but me odunharry and sinizia has been Making ridicule of him since today. But the problem with him is that he is a thick brain very hard to educate.

As for Adnan I wish him goodluck, he obviously has talent. He may later come good in future so the buy back clause is still necessary
oboy STFU

you were totally schooled by dayo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
osgreat:
See twisting after being cornered.

What then were you arguing with me If you are now saying they were in the league but were not competitive?

You are now agreeing with my assertions. How can Man Utd weaken a team that's not competiting with us?

You bought their players when their teams were doing good and didnt bother about Leeds when they went down the table, the moment they came up the table again and became a legit contender, made CL semi, you bought their captain Rio ferdinand

What is so difficult to answer

Till now you havent told me any 3 top clubs in Europe who took as much players from their league as Man Utd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
oboy STFU

you were totally schooled by dayo

Lolz, that I dissected your Lord to pieces with his fallacies and he was holding onto straws may be too hard for you to swallow but you can see it here. next time you guys should give me knowledgeable champion, your today champion is bereft of ideas, guffing upandan and shifting goal posts all day. Until I nailed him with "Tevez" he ran away to guff again that Leeds were relegated before competing in the UCL. You thought I am all those small pikin he uses long epistles with to intimidate?

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 13, 2017
"If Pep Guardiola & Manchester City feel hurt, I am sorry... I've come here to be a champion,"

Dani Alves, 2017 smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:52am On Jul 13, 2017
psg use money chance Man City,not sure that has ever happened to city before
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 5:00am On Jul 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

You bought their players when their teams were doing good and didnt bother about Leeds when they went down the table, the moment they came up the table again and became a legit contender, made CL semi, you bought their captain Rio ferdinand

What is so difficult to answer

Till now you havent told me any 3 top clubs in Europe who took as much players from their league as Man Utd
You're right. This act was a rigging tactics for SAF then, that is recruiting English players to win the heart of English FA and ref and it worked for him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 6:34am On Jul 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

I fully expect facts and logic to bore you when you cant find them

The only fact ere is that Guardiola didnt buy Alves every other thing na speculation

It's like this guy reasons with his 'blokos'. A player has come out plain to say City tried to sign him and you call that speculation? .

You need to go for a tuition fee refund from wherever you schooled.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TopWinner(m): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2017
GloryIsaac:

cheesy grin

The thing pain me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TopWinner(m): 7:41am On Jul 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

10 world cup goals

Lingaard will be lucky to make a world cup starting 11

Tbh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TopWinner(m): 7:45am On Jul 13, 2017
What exactly does this Perisic guy do? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2017
TopWinner:
What exactly does this Perisic guy do? undecided

He dribbles numerous players at once, he creates chances, he gets out of tight situations, he scores, he assists, he passes, he heads, he is useful at set pieces due to his height, he runs like a power bike and he is vastly experienced!

He basically does things that martial or lingaard do not do regularly!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 8:18am On Jul 13, 2017
hensben:
You're right. This act was a rigging tactics for SAF then, that is recruiting English players to win the heart of English FA and ref and it worked for him.
Im sorry but you are a certified fo0l.

I wonder how you tolerate yourself.

You add terrible diction to a non-starter argument and think you're smart.

Indomie generation mor0n.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:23am On Jul 13, 2017
hoopLA:

Im sorry but you are a certified fo0l.

I wonder how you tolerate yourself.

You add terrible diction to a non-starter argument and think you're smart.

Indomie generation mor0n.

Kiddo you will not understand...Go play for sand
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2017
hensben:
Kiddo you will not understand...Go play for sand

Better to be a kid than type the hogwash you did.

You mostly type nonsense and believe your hype.

Fergie won 13 PL titles and 2 CL titles based on buying English talent to win over the FA.

We wonder why the country has gone to the dogs when stup1d e-pigs like you are roaming freely online.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Zaha(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2017
hoopLA:

Better to be a kid than type the hogwash you did.

You mostly type nonsense and believe your hype.

Fergie won 13 PL titles and 2 CL titles based on buying English talent to win over the FA.

We wonder why the country has gone to the dogs when stup1d e-pigs like you are roaming freely online.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 8:49am On Jul 13, 2017
Apari being exposed for the slithering snake he is YET AGAIN grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2017
Zaha:
grin grin grin
took time to read the debate of yesterday between dayo and some United fans.
This parasitic leech was just hoping on dayo's nuts all thru.

dayo kept his arguments based on what he knew (or at least what he thought he knew, cus claiming that United buying Smith to weaken an already dead Leeds united was actually laughable, but that is another topic for another day for me). This flea-brained pinheaded nitwit kept hollering vague, non-descript inanities that added nothing to the overall discussion.

now the f0ol has resorted to making scatter-brained, delusional and insane claims about United. As if he is the only one who hates United.

Several haters come here and show their dislike, mostly from his club,but this gutter-bred imbec1le has to go to the extreme. Even revered Man. United haters do not comment half as irresponsibly as the monkey.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:04am On Jul 13, 2017
slimghost:

It's like this guy reasons with his 'blokos'. A player has come out plain to say City tried to sign him and you call that speculation? .

You need to go for a tuition fee refund from wherever you schooled.
Shouldn't be too hard.
At the time he was in school, Ife was charging N500 as tutition.

I'd gladly refund it on his behalf.

Please provide a receipt for N2500 for the 5 years he studied.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2017
hensben:
It is not easy to do, only SAF got that type of favor because he's British, he was like a pride to the British among world coaches seeing that others were average, so they(English FA and ref) did everything humanly possible to kept him relevant till he retired.
If you had kept your brain instead of donating to charity, you would have been able to make meaningful comments.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2017
Sometimes when i see some 1diotic comments here, all I want to do is fly over to wherever the 1diotic poster is and beat the crap outta him. Hensbrain, Ramuzaki, Lordemperorpiss may sense fall on you fools

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 9:40am On Jul 13, 2017
Chelsea have agreed a £40m deal with Monaco for midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko, according to Sky sources.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10946706/chelsea-set-to-sign-163-40m-tiemoue-bakayoko-from-monaco

Can we move forward now and have our own scouts work for us?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2017
hoopLA:

took time to read the debate of yesterday between dayo and some United fans.
This parasitic leech was just hoping on dayo's nuts all thru.

dayo kept his arguments based on what he knew (or at least what he thought he knew, cus claiming that United buying Smith to weaken an already dead Leeds united was actually laughable, but that is another topic for another day for me). This flea-brained pinheaded nitwit kept hollering vague, non-descript inanities that added nothing to the overall discussion.

now the f0ol has resorted to making scatter-brained, delusional and insane [/b]claims about United. As if he is the only one who hates United.

Several haters come here and show their dislike, mostly from his club,[b]but this gutter-bred imbec1le
has to go to the extreme. Even revered Man. United haters do not comment half as irresponsibly as the monkey.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2017
sylvalord:
If you had kept your brain instead of donating to charity, you would have been able to make meaningful comments.
Thank you for the correction. Truth is bitter though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2017
SIRcumalot:
psg use money chance Man City,not sure that has ever happened to city before

They said they were starting something big back in 2008, after more than a billion pounds spent they have only 2 premier league titles and 3 cups to show for it. Last year when they employed the lord and savior of football became their shitiest year. Bought players who were awful and won nothing at the end. This year is shaping up to be another one with a Keeper bought last year replaced with another this year, a crocked midfielder bought last year (who in their right sense buys a midfielder in clutches amd has a horrible injury record?) and added another one to a suffocating attack this year. (Someone should school Baldiola that his mates like Chelsea and United strengthened defense first because defences win titles, attacks win matches) More dwarfs with only running and passing in their head expected as millions go down the drain without even a Johnstone Paint trophy to show for it. Their project is in tatters as their spending plan which began in 2008 and started the excessive transfer fees today is now being challenged left, right and centre. I have never seen a club as confused with money as City. Pursue your full backs when you have not secured one, stadium always empty and Baldiola has to beg fans to come and motivate their team.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin... seeing Lukaku and Pogba having fun while collecting top wages and you are chained down by misplaced loyalty, collecting Jack and winning nothing can be tough

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2017
He dribbles numerous players at once, he creates chances, he gets out of tight situations, he scores, he assists, he passes, he heads, he is useful at set pieces due to his height, he runs like a power bike and he is vastly experienced!

He basically does things that martial or lingaard do not do regularly! [/quote]

Where exactly does he play? RW or LW.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:43am On Jul 13, 2017
codedguy1:

Where exactly does he play? RW or LW.

LW... martials position. Am warming up to him of late. All those martials cutting in and losing the ball will stop. Perisic crosses if he can't get in and we need it in a team of tall players like ours.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:50am On Jul 13, 2017
joeace2020:

LW... martials position. Am warming up to him of late. All those martials cutting in and losing the ball will stop. Perisic crosses if he can't get in and we need it in a team of tall players like ours.

I thought we were short at the RW and should be looking in that direction.

This means martial has competition on that LW, serious one for that matter if perisics eventually comes. Its a good thing anyways, seems we have supposedly solved the LW
but seem to have alternative players manning the RW.

Well let's wait until the window is closed and then we can really assess how balanced the team is after all the signings are in and deadwoods out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4252) (4253) (4254) (4255) (4256) (4257) (4258) ... (14408) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MeniMeni, Kimbeast, Bjteensdes24 and 145 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.