Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8916469 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4264) (4265) (4266) (4267) (4268) (4269) (4270) ... (14229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
sinizia:

We stand to lose nothing over making a move for Sanchez.
this is all there is to be said about the matter
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
airmark:

No sensible chelsea fan will be pained after seeing the gif below

Man utd fans are the ones their hearts are beating faster than tecno beats after seeing how ukaku kicked the innocent ball to white house:

[img]https:///media/7-16-2017/o6PPEy.gif[/img]

Coach alone, doesnt make a club. I said chelsea dodged a bullet by not signing ukaku. If those stories in the links are true, conte must have done thanksgiving in church today.
How much did you sell your brain for?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
sinizia:

We stand to lose nothing over making a move for Sanchez. I mean, what could possibly happen? Arsenal refuses to sell, right? Then we move on na. You're making it look like we'll focus all of our time and resources on him. While chasing Perisic, we also make a move for Sanchez via his agent. If Arsenal refuses to sell, good. We tie up Perisic deal. If Arsenal decides to cash in, we buy him and improve our squad. We chaesd "highly possible" targets for months and ended up not getting them, it means nothing is set in stone. The ones you're deeming possible are turning out to be impossible. So no harm in trying out other targets too. If we don't get them, life goes on. We lose nothing at all.

grin

Bro...... Sanchez is definitely not coming to United. We need to face the Reality. Besides we've got enough Players in his Position(s), except you are expecting JM to play him as RWF.

Sanchez is better utilized as a Striker, SS or a 10. And we've got enough Players already for the Position(s). What United need at the moment is a RW/RWF and a DMF.

We should be more focused on Players that can play the mentioned Positions, instead of hoping for a Sanchez in the Team. I love Sanchez he's a great Lad, a good Addition if signed, but we should pay Attention to getting a prolific RW/RWF and a DMF.

"He [Sanchez] has all the ingredients that you want for a centre forward.
We all would love his qualities to play there. And I think as well, now, he is convinced that it’s his best position and in every game he has that as well.

"He maintains that focus and will always kill you when he can. He can always deliver something special because he can dribble, has a short backlift, and he has pace. So that’s why it’s interesting."

- Arsene Wenger

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/12/05/alexis-sanchez-is-now-convinced-his-best-position-is-as-a-striker-reveals-arsene-wenger-6301521/#ixzz4n0MoHEib
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
LoRdCaT:
How much did you sell your brain for?

10 times the money your whole generation will make in total, before going into extinction.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Loyalblak007(f): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
They're few very good RWF in the market or should I say the world at large, we could do with an attacking lineup of Sanchez and Mhki beside RL in a 4-3-3 or Martial, Sanchez and Mhki behind RL in a 4-2-3-1...
You shouldn't dismiss our chances of getting AS, it's very possible with a year left on his contract, he can make good money here and we can easily pay Arsenal 50-60m for his services...I don't see. you lots complaining when Barcelona and Real Madrid hoard all the talent until they're able to see first hand the best of the lot
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
dopeJemi:

this is all there is to be said about the matter
I tire. Man City have been chasing Sanchez since, it didn't stop them from getting Walker, Eduardo or Silva. It didn't even cop them a ban. Chasing any player is no crime, highest thing that can happen is refusal to sell.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
airmark:

10 times the money your whole generation will make in total, before going into extinction.

Choiii
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
airmark:

LWKM.. E pain am die grin mumu.. So you actually agree you are brainless.. keep showcasing your epic idiocy. Ode! grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

In summary, you will take Martial over Perisic as a LWF?!

Yes na.

Tbh, I don't know what's wrong with Mourinho this window. I've always known he's got the habit of hijacking other clubs' transfer targets like he did with Pedro, Mikel, Willian, Essien, almost with Kante and now Lukaku but I've come to term with it. However, this habit of signing average players is something I don't know of.. I don't even know why we're linked with the likes of Matic, Dier and Perisic...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Bro...... Sanchez is definitely not coming to United. We need to face the Reality. Besides we've got enough Players in his Position(s), except you are expecting JM to play him as RWF.

Sanchez is a LWF. forget that Wenger used him earlier on as a striker last season. Ever since Sanchez came to Assnal, that's been his position. If we've got enough players in his position, why is Mourinho gunning for Perisic a downgrade of Sanchez?

Sanchez is better utilized as a Striker, SS or a 10. And we've got enough Players already for the Position(s). What United need at the moment is a RW/RWF and a DMF.

We should be more focused on Players that can play the mentioned Positions, instead of hoping for a Sanchez in the Team. I love Sanchez he's a great Lad, a good Addition if signed, but we should pay Attention to getting a prolific RW/RWF and a DMF.

If we get him, he'll slot in at the LWF or act as an SS beside Ukaku. Sanchez is an upgrade to our team no matter where he plays. Forget Wengay yarns jor. With Giroud and Lacasera, Sanchez will focus on their LWF. Mourinho has also said he might go with 2 forward this season. Sanchez will provide a better partner to Ukaku if can get him.

As per the RW/RWF, we've all talked about that position especially me, but I'm tired of talking about it because Mourinho is not looking at that area at all. I don give up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
Loyalblak007:
grin
nice chest cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
Kagawa10:

Yes na.

Tbh, I don't know what's wrong with Mourinho this window. I've always known he's got the habit of hijacking other clubs' transfer targets like he did with Pedro, Mikel, Willian, Essien, almost with Kante and now Lukaku but I've come to term with it. However, this habit of signing average players is something I don't know of.. I don't even know why we're linked with the likes of Matic, Dier and Perisic...

Seriously, the kain names Mourinho dey chase this summer tire me. Just imagine those 3 average joes being linked with United AT COSTLY PRICES. What are we doing with a 60m Dier when Wiegl will come for less? If not that Weigl is currently sidelined, I'll take him over those Dier.

Matic shouldn't cost us more 15mil.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
So Lukaku showcased some of his famous space shots in that friendly?....
Hope it'll result in goals next season shaa sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
sinizia:

Sanchez is a LWF. forget that Wenger used him earlier on as a striker last season. Ever since Sanchez came to Assnal, that's been his position. If we've got enough players in his position, why is Mourinho gunning for Perisic a downgrade of Sanchez?

If we get him, he'll slot in at the LWF or act as an SS beside Ukaku. Sanchez is an upgrade to our team no matter where he plays. Forget Wengay yarns jor. With Giroud and Lacasera, Sanchez will focus on their LWF. Mourinho has also said he might go with 2 forward this season. Sanchez will provide a better partner to Ukaku if can get him.

As per the RW/RWF, we've all talked about that position especially me, but I'm tired of talking about it because Mourinho is not looking at that area at all. I don give up.

grin

I don give up on this Convo too! Seem majority of United Fans think its possible to get Sanchez, I pray so as well!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

In summary, you will take Martial over Perisic as a LWF?!
cheesy
Let's buy everybody na. If Perisic does not work, we buy another by January. Martial as a LWF is good enough, but not as a LWB. Are you looking for a LWF or LWB?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
eph12:

cheesy
Let's buy everybody na. If Perisic does not work, we buy another by January. Martial as a LWF is good enough, but not as a LWB. Are you looking for a LWF or LWB?

grin

Dude..... no one is talking about LWB, the Topic of Discussion is LWF bro!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Exactly! Last season he was playing both as a wing back and forward in some matches. Tell me which winger is successful or post cool stats without the support of a good full back? Get Martial a full back he can play with and watch him do wonders. We are abandoning the key issue here that can solve that problem for the next 5 years. Bet it with me, Perisic or whatever will still struggle without the support of a great full back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
sinizia:

Seriously, the kain names Mourinho dey chase this summer tire me. Just imagine those 3 average joes being linked with United AT COSTLY PRICES. What are we doing with a 60m Dier when Wiegl will come for less? If not that Weigl is currently sidelined, I'll take him over those Dier.

Matic shouldn't cost us more 15mil.

Lmao at Matic for 15mi.. We shouldn't even sign him.

Weigl is good but I don't think he's physically dominant enough for the Epl and he isn't a player who can control the middle like Carrick. He's quite similar to Busquets, I.e, helping in the recycling of the ball and cutting off passing lane. That's just it. He wasn't even at his best last season compared to his first season alongside Gundogan. Most importantly, he's not cut for the physicality of the Epl, his ability to deal with big physical players both on the ground and in air, is still a suspect and it was the reason why TT had to sign Rode except that Rode has got nothing else going for him apart from his physique.
In fact, Dortmund's midfield struggled last season after Gundogan left.

I would have loved Oriol Romeu on the other hand. He's got the physique to handle tough opposition and can help in the control of the midfield when required. He was really fantastic for the saints last season and was their best player because Saints weere totally clueless without him. In fact, he not only filled the void Wanyama left at Southampton but also gave much more than what Wanyama could have given.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Bros already thinking with Mourinho's tactics grin grin.... but honestly, i don't see the fuss for a LW... what United desperately needs is a RW...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
eph12:

Exactly! Last season he was playing both as a wing back and forward in some matches. Tell me which winger is successful or post cool stats without the support of a good full back? Get Martial a full back he can play with and watch him do wonders. We are abandoning the key issue here that can solve that problem for the next 5 years. Bet it with me, Perisic or whatever will still struggle without the support of a great full back.

grin

Did you read and comprehend my Stance on him?! I am hoping Martial is given a deserved Chance by JM to prove himself as LWF instead of buying Perisic for £50m.

I even attached a Stat to backup my Stance, and also suggested Perreira based on the Fact that he played the Position at Granada.

Martial is a time Bomb! he's gonna explode soon and wholly noticed in the World of Football like a nuclear Bomb!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Bros already thinking with Mourinho's tactics grin grin.... but honestly, i don't see the fuss for a LW... what United desperately needs is a RW...

Maybe JM is after the Signing of Perisic to fill the Position. Or is he relying on Mata and Lingard to cover the Position?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Did you read and comprehend my Stance on him?! I am hoping Martial is given a deserved Chance by JM to prove himself as LWF instead of buying Perisic for £50m.

I even attached a Stat to backup my Stance, and also suggested Perreira based on the Fact that he played the Position at Granada.

Martial is a time Bomb! he's gonna explode soon and wholly noticed in the World of Football like a nuclear Bomb!
We're cool then.

We have spent some cool cash in the past 3 years and we have still been unable to solve some fundamental issues. I thought we would have learnt our lesson by now. Well I'll just sit my ass down somewhere and continue observing. Hopefully Val is given a break next season and he gets a winger to play with at that right wing. Same with Martial.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
eph12:

We're cool then.

We have spent some cool cash in the past 3 years and we have still been unable to solve some fundamental issues. I thought we would have learnt our lesson by now. Well I'll just sit my ass down somewhere and continue observing. Hopefully Val is given a break next season and he gets a winger to play with at that right wing. Same with Martial.

What's your view on United signing Sanchez?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
Oasis007:

What's your view on United signing Sanchez?!
If we're going to be spending big sum and breaking transfer records, it's for players like Sanchez and not some that lose 10 chances, play 10 draws, finally score 1 and spend 5 minutes dabbing or whatever grin

If he's available or within our reach, I will take him over Perisic but then Martial will be another investment wasted. God knows I hate seeing investment waste.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
eph12:

If we're going to be spending big sum and breaking transfer records, it's for players like Sanchez and not some that lose 10 chances, play 10 draws, finally score 1 and spend 5 minutes dabbing or whatever grin

If he's available or within our reach, I will take him over Perisic but then Martial will be another investment wasted. God knows I hate seeing investment waste.

grin

Olive Twist!

You want United to sign Sanchez if he's available and within the Reach, but you don't want Martial to waste!

Can you be specific Dude?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Olive Twist!

You want United to sign Sanchez if he's available and within the Reach, but you don't want Martial to waste!

Can you be specific Dude?!
I don't need to be. It's irrelevant to me. I don't salivate over players or have a wish list. To me all players most players are same until they actually play for your club. I don't see a savior when I look at our signings, I still see players that need others to be on their A game before they can deliver.

In summary I'm comfortable with Martial. What we need is a LB, RW and CM.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
eph12:

I don't need to be. It's irrelevant to me. I don't salivate over players or have a wish list. To me all players most players are same until they actually play for your club. I don't see a savior when I look at our signings, I still see players that need others to be on their A game before they can deliver.

In summary I'm comfortable with Martial. What we need is a LB, RW and CM.

A LB?! You've given up on Shaw, Blind, Rojo?! Even Darmian and Young can play the Position. LOL!

United need to reinforce the RB not the LB Dude except you are contented with Darmian and Mensah as Alternatives!

A CM?! Except you mean DMF! We've got it covered with Pogba, Herrera, Perreira, Carrick, Fellaini and Co!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
I agree with the poster who says the club should be in the hunt if a good player like Alexis Sanchez is in the market. it will be a shame if no interest is shown in that kind of talent, especially when you look at EPL rivals as alternatives in the race. he can also fill in on the right I think.

...but I want Neymar Jr., if not this summer then the next tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
Have anyone ever seen Lukaku in a 2 striker set up? I just want to know..

Yes, he's got a terrible first touch and poor linkup play but I want us to utilise him in the best way to get the best out of him. If he's more comfortable leading the line on his own, then we should let him have it. Mourinho really fuccked up on this one though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
When 90% of Chelsea fans all over the world rejected lukaku signing they think it was sheer hatred for the dude. Lol.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
hensben:
When 90% of Chelsea fans all over the world rejected lukaku signing they think it was share hatred for the dude. Lol.

Shut the fukc up, you brain dead nitwit! !

You mean when 90% of Chelsea fans worldwide were wetting their pillows all through the night when Ukaku snubbed your useless club?

Some even went as far as begging your club to announce anybody, even if it's a mannequin! !!

You must be a cursed fellow !!!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4264) (4265) (4266) (4267) (4268) (4269) (4270) ... (14229) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Cuddler and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.