Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:15 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8916117 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) (4296) (4297) (4298) ... (14229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 5:36am On Jul 26, 2017
SIRcumalot:
if Neymar comot Barça successfully.
na Hazard Barça go turn their face to.

I doubt they will get Hazard...but it will be priceless to see what those Neymar fans will say about Hazard grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 5:37am On Jul 26, 2017
funlord:

When I troll...I troll with class! I don't go around insulting other posters just because I can't stand their superior arguments! Or holding psychotic grudges and cowardly creating other monikers used for stalking other forumites because I'm pained! That is the Forte of some of your own fans...it is their right but don't ever come here asking us to tone down our rhetoric when some of you are guilty of worse behavior.

I don't need the attention of any blue shekpite when I'm trolling I make those posts so that when my visiting reds see those youtube videos or comments they can share in the fun? Or even when some of your fellow blues who are not so wound up about defeats as you are see them they join in!

As for your respect...that is your problem mister...I don't know you in real life, neither do we get money together but I'm sure you are probably a "decent somebody" but I really can't be bothered by how you feel about my views or those of other united fans on football, players or on how we troll shekpites!

Respect is reciprocal if you can't understand that at this point in your life then too bad! Go and meet raumdeuter for some wet wipes..it was his team that is the root cause of your pain and not the mighty reds! Pre season or not...you guys got served some continental style L cuisine!...deal with it and our laughter! No pity for you here sir.... tongue

Yours childishly:
Funlord "pikinson" williams

I just dashed you one like bruh.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 5:44am On Jul 26, 2017
hensben:
Meanwhile, ac Milan beat Bayern by 4 unreplied goals. Smh

cheesy cheesy cheesy free am, na Chelsea be their biggest problems for EPL.
You know when you are intimidated by someone who has been better than you in recent years, especially when una dey compete for the same thing every year and na Ls dem dey get, dt kind thing dey pain.

If you don notice, Arsenal matter no too dey pain them, na Chelsea dey always give them headache recently

It's quite understandable. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 5:57am On Jul 26, 2017
Chelseafan1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy free am, na Chelsea be their biggest problems for EPL.
You know when you are intimidated by someone who has been better than you in recent years, especially when una dey compete for the same thing every year and na Ls dem dey get, dt kind thing dey pain.

If you don notice, Arsenal matter no too dey pain them, na Chelsea dey always give them headache recently

It's quite understandable. grin grin grin
Azzin the thing dey pain them. The time of ferguson, pdp era for epl don pass, the time wey English fa and ref dey favor them all thanks to SAF's influence. Na now them dey face reality. Make them come dominate this era make we see. Hehehe.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 6:03am On Jul 26, 2017
hensben:
Azzin the thing dey pain them. The time of ferguson, pdp era for epl don pass, the time wey English fa and ref dey favor them all thanks to SAF's influence. Na now them dey face reality. Make them come dominate this era make we see. Hehehe.

Lol, they have the players, the money, the coach to dominate but I doubt it will ever happen again....na everybody dey flex muscles for transfer window now.

They might actually win the league this season but then, make we dey see as e dey go sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:25am On Jul 26, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, they have the players, the money, the coach to dominate but I doubt it will ever happen again....na everybody dey flex muscles for transfer window now.

They might actually win the league this season but then, make we dey see as e dey go sha.
The truth is they are spending hefty on average and potantial players who might not really attain to that zenith in football. They need to spend on established players if they really want to be formidable.. you think say mou na Mumu when him dey go for matic, persic and other old guys in the game.make we dey see sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:30am On Jul 26, 2017
Van Dijk to Liverpool. Good signing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 8:11am On Jul 26, 2017
Chelseafan1:

chaiii nawa o grin where is our DHL agent nihilist..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godstraight(m): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2017
joeace2020:

But una fit come here to troll even when we united fans nor fit remember when last we lose one match. Thunder go strike all of una. Una failure in Ucl and league next season has been set on stone.
winning the champions league with this squad will be miraculous,but the premier league is very achievable
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Thanks but i actually needed just the "ike" from you because you lads have definitely earned the. L wink

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:17am On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 9:33am On Jul 26, 2017
funlord:

Thanks but i actually needed just the "ike" from you because you lads have definitely earned the. L wink

Hehehe, actually, you guys own the L, mature fans don't take pre season games to heart like some of y'all do here.

We know the Man utd fans that troll sensibly on our threads while we also know those that look for any slightest opportunity just to tell us they are still babies, they must sha troll even if it makes absolutely no sense just like yesterday's game. tongue

As Raumdeuter mumu reach sef, this is what he had to say after the match grin grin grin

raumdeuter:
This is just a friendly and no serious meaning should be attached to the result

In a real game it would be different unless you are one of those clubs who win their trophies in pre season

Y'all insecure bitches, enjoy your Ls in peace grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 10:08am On Jul 26, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Hehehe, actually, you guys own the L, mature fans don't take pre season games to heart like some of y'all do here.

We know the Man utd fans that troll sensibly on our threads while we also know those that look for any slightest opportunity just to tell us they are still babies they must sha troll even if it makes absolutely no sense just like yesterday's game. tongue

As Raumdeuter mumu reach sef, this is what he had to say after the match grin grin grin

Y'all insecure bitches, enjoy your Ls in peace grin grin

Raumdeuter it seems you have a missed call? As for you oga "chelseasfan-short1 "....this formular down below can quickly end your pain & sorrows.......go try it out slut! grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 10:18am On Jul 26, 2017
funlord:

Raumdeuter it seems you have a missed call? As for you oga "chelseasfan-short1 "....this formular down below can quickly end your pain & sorrows.......go try it out slut! grin

You've lost this, try again next time Mr.

I know it's hard for you to accept defeat but trust me man, u lost this.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You've lost this, try again next time Mr.

I know it's hard for you to accept defeat but trust me man, u lost this.

A symptom of Short man syndrome is refusing to accept defeat .

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
I don't know how our center back will keep out MSN...Is it Smelling that can't head a simple ball to his Goalkeeper or Hasty to impress lindelof fouling everybody .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
How much more delusional can a shekpite plonker get than this?

1: first off bayern beat your team like they were a disobedient step child?

2: you now came to weep on a thread of a team miles a head of you in both prestige, success and all that matters in the world of football due to how you were being ridiculed?

3: the pain was so much that you ended up insulting a bayern fan and the other members of the united thread after intially claiming that you were mother Theresa and above board?

4: the shame was so much you had to even admit that you gave your lord a like since his words seeped so deeply into your skull so tey it made you realize how petty and low you fell?

5: the only plonker to have quoted you here offering you a shoulder to cry on is our resident used condom looking nosed olodo...basically showing you how much of no _fucks anyone here regards your rants of pain? Not even the talented ones amongst your blues brothers assisted you further showing you how worthless your rantings are even to them?

But the L is mine? Odiegwu......mature agbero!

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Daniel Levy is a crazy person. Buying expensive players is not sustainable, but selling them is?

This guy is just bollocks. grin

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40722879
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
You know someone is pained when they start doing their One two threes.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Leyqute:
Daniel Levy is a crazy person. Buying expensive players is not sustainable, but selling them is?

Jews.....thats how they roll! Calmly waiting to see what's up with the barcelona game tonight...I'm sure if things go south in that game by tomorrow afternoon we go don bid for bale, perisic and Mbappe by 5pm....cant believe we've missed pre season with some of our main transfer targets
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Vanquay:

You know someone now epitomizes pain when they can't let go of an e-bashing aeons ago. Nawa. This is just the Internet ffs, why so hurt?

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
joeace2020:

You know someone now epitomizes pain when they can't let go of an e-bashing aeons ago. Nawa. This is just the Internet ffs, why so hurt?

Cry me a river...when he let's go I will let go..Or you want to turn your blind eye to all the snide remarks he makes, actually he makes more of them and I ignore more of them..Only reason I'm giving him his medicine is because "He has brought great shame On House Manchester with his brainless attempts at trolling..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
joeace2020:

You're been bias. Typical manure fan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Leyqute:

levy na werey man,I no even look am like that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
SIRcumalot:

levy na werey man,I no even look am like that

That ninja must have some Ibo blood flowing in his veins. He is a very shrewd and astute businessman.

Soldado taught him a big lesson. He has sold more than 4 players for over 30m quids and has bought just one more expensive than 30 million quids- Sissoko (33m).

Levy doesn't spend big one one player. Instead, he buys "in piecemeal". Can you believe Christian Eriksen costs less than 12m quids?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
PLEASE how much am I worth on the transfer market...I will go into detail later all I know is I'm always the last person to be picked in 11 v 11 games...You know what they say "Save the best for last" cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
funlord:
How much more delusional can a shekpite plonker get than this?

1: first off bayern beat your team like they were a disobedient step child?

2: you now came to weep on a thread of a team miles a head of you in both prestige, success and all that matters in the world of football due to how you were being ridiculed?

3: the pain was so much that you ended up insulting a bayern fan and the other members of the united thread after intially claiming that you were mother Theresa and above board?

4: the shame was so much you had to even admit that you gave your lord a like since his words seeped so deeply into your skull so tey it made you realize how petty and low you fell?

5: the only plonker to have quoted you here offering you a shoulder to cry on is our resident used condom looking nosed olodo...basically showing you how much of no _fucks anyone here regards your rants of pain? Not even the talented ones amongst your blues brothers assisted you further showing you how worthless your rantings are even to them?

But the L is mine? Odiegwu......mature agbero!

grin grin grin

Smh.....how old are you really? Why are you taking this thing so serious, look at the epistle you typed just to rant.

Are you always this pained.....i have told you, let this rest, you've lost it.

Learn from mature men like Afrodoc, Elampiro and the likes, they hardly troll and when they do, they do it with sense unlike someone ejaculating everywhere just because Chelsea lost 3 - 2 in a friendly match cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop acting like a teenage girl wey just dey grow boobs ogbeni.

Mr Funlord, I don't have time for this pettiness, this would be my last post to you.

Stop bringing Raumdeuter to this, I trust he won't even honour your mentions, he and I attack eachother and we are cool, he calls me names, I do so to him, deal with your wahala yourself, he won't help you out grin grin

Correct men dey reason how to make more money and become responsible in life, you dey claim online fight Lord and master.

Go look for your equals abeg. Your mates wey una dey gather happy to win online fights on nairaland, shayo and fůck ashiiz. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Vanquay:

Lmao..... grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
I'm home! Good to find this thread. Hope it's strictly for Manutd fanatics cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Smh.....how old are you really? Why are you taking this thing so serious, look at the epistle you typed just to rant.

Are you always this pained.....i have told you, let this rest, you've lost it.

Learn from mature men like Afrodoc, Elampiro and the likes.

Stop acting like a teenage girl ogbeni.

Ol boy clear from my mentions abeg...there is a reason that quote was left hanging for discerning minds to grasp and not for _morons like you to comment on! Go and call diggzy, nihilisty, griffonzy, lilkesh, airmarkson, ibimz, pamcoda nateevy and hensy for me to discuss soccer with! Go and have a seat with your mates at the _dunce section of the chelsea thread..You are not worthy to spar with me...no vex!

You have so much to be ashamed about like that your jamb score looking bank balance that dayo once reminded you about? Or how your younger bros has claimed your birthright, _bitch and your parents love from you due to your unending love affair with destitution suffering and being an embarrassment to your folks? Or how you are constantly rejected for visas like an ISIS member than for you to want to start using the fact that I _fuck young girls that you can't even afford As a diss! Am I really the cause of your frustrations? Why have you been crying since yesterday over a 3-2 smackdown? Did I score? Or is my name muller grin

I don't even know when you grew balls big enough to start mentioning heads on this thread then it is me of all people you think you can use and shine? You are also going to become my stalker after this...just like the rest of the _bitch ass niggas who always think they can attempt to cross swords with me! I've given you the chance to gracefully exit with your L firmly attached to your butthole but like the pure bred _mong that you are you kept acting like the fly that decides to follow a corpse 6 feet under!

I _fuck slay queens? So? You jealous? Or did your sister complain about her bruises? Or under payment? Nigga you are wack...take it or leave it...compare where my mentions pop up in a day and the sort of things I do for people on this forum to yours and see whether you won't feel as if you should be nominated for the most useless online presence in naija award! Just go and collabo with vanilla ice and complete the cycle before I make you show your bank balance as of today again!

Abeg your betnaija crew is calling you....go and place some odds on united winning tonight's game and at least be able to extend your subscription before the season kicks off! Call it an epistle...Call it immaturity...Call it opening your stinking ass..Call it keyboard warrionism....or just go and log into your alternates...it matters not! Just _fuck off! Please homie! Funlord is not the reason for the curse hanging over your destiny like a cloud? That's all on you! Shalom......

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Abeg can someone else advice this chelseafan1 kid to go and have a beer or something? I know it's pre season and all but It's not fair that i'm the only one trying to show him the road to common senses house!

Dude should I send you some cheese to buy some brew and a good meal? It seems you are angry that you can't share in the largesse that the slay queens and your siblings currently benefit from! Nati ass nigga...

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Typical rants of a teenager.....Oti dun weyrey...!

Enjoy your L like a boss and rest in pieces.

Nairaland warlord cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) (4296) (4297) (4298) ... (14229) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.