Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8894266 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4304) (4305) (4306) (4307) (4308) (4309) (4310) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
Pogba is back to targeting the upright. Ninja has hit the bar twice already in this game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
SIRcumalot:

we dey play well?

We'e just been there...not exciting. Pogba is till in love with the bar. Our wingbacks still as lazy asever going forward and Miki is showing his inconsistency again. Fella and Pogba seems to be the only people playing today. I would like to see this 3 at the back which is the plan for the second half. I don tire for this 4 at the back wey they make us slow as tortoise even against a poor side like Valerenga.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lukaku cant stop scoring...Mora..Wat?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lukaku scores just two minutes after coming on. And some people are talking about first touch. The touch that matters is the touch that hits the back of the net, and he had such touches 26 times last season with services coming from James McCarthy, Barry, Idrissa Gueye, Tom Davies and Ross Barkley. But a certain striker was receiving passes and crosses from Ronaldo, Modric,Marcelo, kroos, pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio and Pogba still he was posting numbers like. 8, 7, 15 in 1 whole season. We dodged a 70m bullet there

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
CapitalCee:
Lukaku scores just two minutes after coming on. And some people are talking about first touch. The touch that matters is the touch that hits the back of the net, and he had such touches 26 times last season with services coming from James McCarthy, Barry, Idrissa Gueye, Tom Davies and Ross Barkley. But a certain striker was receiving passes and crosses from Ronaldo, Modric,Marcelo, kroos, pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio and Pogba still he was posting numbers like. 8, 7, 15 in 1 whole season. We dodged a 70m bullet there

nor mind them. He showed with the goal too that he can overpower players with his huge frame and score a nice header. Make them dey chop technicality, we like our jambody lukaku.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
CapitalCee:
I see say una don dey fall in love with ukaku. before una no wan hear him name.
early days still.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
Mctominay 3! The boy has really impressed

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godstraight(m): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
Leyqute:

You just keep confusing yourself.

Madrid have been dominating el classicos for the most part just until the past decade. How hasn't Barca suffered in their hands? Puskas, Di Stefano, Ronaldo. Zidane. Raul, Luis Figo, R. Carlos all dealt with Barca before Ronaldinho and Messi emerged.

If someone has been beating you since early childhood till your teenage years and you manage to have the upper hand in your early twenties, doesn't it mean you have suffered in that person's hand?

Mr. Man go and look for the meaning of "accurate" on Google and stop wasting my time.
pls I beg you with whatever deity you fancy,don't quote me again,during johan cruffys tenure as coach barca(dream team) won the league 5 years ina row they defeated Madrid 5-0 in the camo nou,trashed them in almost every clasico,won their first ucl.a period madeid experienced their 32 or so drought in Europe.that was before messi/ronaldihno,they have had cruffy,rivaldo,ronaldoromario,laudrup,the list of barca greatest is endless,the 11-1 victocy in the 1940s involved franco's bullying,nough said.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Godstraight:
pls I beg you with whatever deity you fancy,don't quote me again,during johan cruffys tenure as coach barca(dream team) won the league 5 years ina row they defeated Madrid 5-0 in the camo nou,trashed them in almost every clasico,won their first ucl.a period madeid experienced their 32 or so drought in Europe.that was before messi/ronaldihno,they have had cruffy,rivaldo,ronaldoromario,laudrup,the list of barca greatest is endless,the 11-1 victocy in the 1940s involved franco's bullying,nough said.

OK. Bye
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
joeace2020:

I'd love to see the lad succeed at Man Utd. His off the ball movements are fantastic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Tomminay is a good boy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
joeace2020:

Hope he gets a chance in the 1st team this season. He has looked really good. Only saw the 2nd half. Some good stuff from TFM and defenders looked very composed too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
na this pereira guy wey I don read plenty things about I like. I wish Jose can find valuable minutes for the guy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Leyqute:

I'd love to see the lad succeed at Man Utd. His off the ball movements are fantastic.

At a time transfer market has gone bonkers... its time to buy one more and build on with these lads and maybe add one or two more names next window.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
MRTA7:

Hope he gets a chance in the 1st team this season. He has looked really good. Only saw the 2nd half. Some good stuff from TFM and defenders looked very composed too.

I think we are better with this 3 at the back formation..Although ill say mata, miki were atrocious in the first half and Fellaini doesn't offer that dynamism to out midfield. The young guys came in and played fluidly. They impressed me completely. Martial just dey use people papa play kalo kalo and Ukaku just wants to score.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jose just said Fella is going nowhere. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Mourinho on Fellaini:
"It's easier for Galatasaray to get me than Marouane. He is too important to me. No chance."

Mourinho on Matic:
"I think we have a chance but in football until things are official you never know. I'm waiting for news. I know that he wants the move very very much."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
I knew Fellaini was going nowhere. He'll probably sign a contract extension soon
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
undecided

..... and Fellaini stays! I wish him best in the coming Season, and I hope he proves his Doubters wrong!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
He has his use. I just don't want him in the 1st team. Though I think this would've been the best time to make money selling him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin grin grin

Shots fired at the wig wearing clown

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ToyinDipo(m): 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
joeace2020:
grin grin grin

If you see the way I screamed, as if the punchline landed on me

The screenSHOT will fit Chelsea page more
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
MRTA7:

I'm definitely happy for Fellaini to be sold. Perriera and TFM can takr his place.
Am nt against his sale nd I don't see how he's obstructing Perriera nd TFM frm featuring, What am against is his leaving without a replacement signed yet, it will leave us very thin in an already thin midfield.
At least they should confirm another midfield signing before letting him go.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
CapitalCee:
Exactly. Not first touch, not hold up play(Zlatan). As the striker, do ur job.....score goals. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
afrodoc2:

We can't afford to have both Fellaini and Matic in our team. If one is coming the other must go.
Say no to tractor speed midfielders.
gringringrin....
Fella nd Matic in a 4-2-3-1 would be bae.. Na to cari snacks nd drinks with mat.. lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Matic and Fellaini pivot?? undecided
May God not let me see such atrocity in my lifetime.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
ToyinDipo:

If you see the way I screamed, as if the punchline landed on me

The screenSHOT will fit Chelsea page more

haha Mourinho wicked walai... We are only in preseason.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
joeace2020:
grin grin grin
Shots fired at the wig wearing clown
Wawuu! cheesy Blood everywhere grin grin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oasis007:
undecided

..... and Fellaini stays! I wish him best in the coming Season, and I hope he proves his Doubters wrong!

JM loves his giants.

No need for Manure to play ball on ground next season. Just sit back and kick ball in the air, you go win.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
chrisley024:
He has his use. I just don't want him in the 1st team. Though I think this would've been the best time to make money selling him.
but where's the logic selling M.Fella to buy Nemanja Matic? a more dynamic tactical option for an almost immobile one-legged vertical blockade whose recent showings identify a player on rapid decline.

from where I'm standing, terrible deal all round.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
That goal should still not stop fellaini from packing his bags?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
ChristineC:
but where's the logic selling M.Fella to buy Nemanja Matic? a more dynamic tactical option for an almost immobile one-legged erection whose recent showings identify a player on rapid decline.

from where I'm standing, terrible deal all round.
True he is a tactical weapon but for the job at hand, he isn't suitable and that's where Matic comes in handy...Fellaini is Jack of few trades but master of none...

(1) (2) (3) ... (4304) (4305) (4306) (4307) (4308) (4309) (4310) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.