Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:02 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8948188 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4484) (4485) (4486) (4487) (4488) (4489) (4490) ... (14255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Okay bro

But we weren't clinical enough, if we were the scoreline would've been something. By now we would've sitting ontop the fvcking log
cry

Na dat Lukaku miss vex me pass

If we scored half of the chances we got to score Koeman won't shake Mou at the end of the game and we'd be sitting at the top of the table with 2 goals more than City.

One good thing though is that we aren't paying for Lukaku's misses because everyone's contributing to the goals. We now have 8 different players ( I think) who have hit the net this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
"I’m happy. There is clearly a difference in relation to last season. We played better and we score more goals.

"Every match is a different match and the next one, against Burton, who come on the back of an important result against a good team like Fulham. It will be another difficult match for us."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
"It is more difficult [for DDG] when you are sleeping. You don’t touch the ball for minutes and minutes and minutes and then have an important moment in the game.

"So it’s even more difficult and even more important."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
MATIC is the Man of the match for me. His composure with the ball is out of this world.

This is the making of champions. Even when they dont play well they pick precious points.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
From Twitter:

In #MUFC training nextweek
Mou: Martial U're starting along wit Mhki n Luk...
Martial:nah let Rashie start
Rashford: nah, all on u bro

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
Why did the mods hide that post?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lh19(m): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
igbsam:

Fear grip me o. I come dey wonder if we don ever do the guy bad and him just wan use today show us back!

Men aswear I just dey happy as they comot the guy sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jalonking(m): 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Leyqute:
Why did the mods hide that post?
✔ ✔ ✔ shocked

Spam both ban my account join.. Nawa oooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
kelvinze:

He's out for 12 weeks (approximately 3 months)

Lobatan!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jalonking:
✔ ✔ ✔ shocked

Spam both ban my account join.. Nawa oooo

Have you offended the powers that be?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Would be nice to see Mou experiment with this attack against Burton next week:

Martial ------------ Lukakku --------- Rashford

-------------------Mkhi/Mata----------------
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
♬♬Tony Martial came from France
The English press said he had no chance
50 million down the drain
Tony Martial scores again♬♬

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jalonking(m): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Leyqute:

Have you offended the powers that be?
No ooo

E consign dem..
I go resurect ma old account
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Geestunnar(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
joeace2020:
♬♬Tony Martial came from France
The English press said he had no chance
50 million down the drain
Tony Martial scores again♬♬
English media is one of the worst in the world...hyping theirs and bullsh1ting others

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
CapitalCee:
WHAT I LEARNT FROM THIS GAME.

1. How did mourinho know Namenja Matic will be this fantastic, very excellent signing. MOTM.

2. De Gea is the best goal keeper in the world. Yes he is better than Neuer.

3. The importance of Pogba is evident, Felliani is a very functional player.

4. Young coming back from injury is a huge boast.

5. We need upgrade on Mata. Mkhitaryan should sit up.

6. What the hell is wrong with Rashford, Although he is just 19. He is excused this season

7. Lukaku 7 goals in 7 game. Very good striker

8. The scoreline flattered us, it's a poor showing.

9. Mourinho was very correct to offload schnerderlien, he is a shitty midfielder

10. Rooney na my main man but him wan fall my hand, De Gea saved us big time.
Our CBs are average. The scorelines and cleansheets have been deceiving us. We're going to play top teams and they seriously need to sit up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Leyqute:
Would be nice to see Mou experiment with this attack against Burton next week:

Martial ------------ Lukakku --------- Rashford

-------------------Mkhi/Mata----------------
A front 3 of Martial, Rashford and Lingard. Lukaku and Matic should get rest.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Baldg: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
My simple advice for the Usual Suspects: Mhkitaryan and Rashford are to always do the simple things of football such as a easy pass or LAY-ON and not to ever complicate things.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jalonking:
No ooo

E consign dem..
I go resurect ma old account

cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
CapitalCee:
WHAT I LEARNT FROM THIS GAME.

1. How did mourinho know Namenja Matic will be this fantastic, very excellent signing. MOTM.

2. De Gea is the best goal keeper in the world. Yes he is better than Neuer.

3. The importance of Pogba is evident, Felliani is a very functional player.

4. Young coming back from injury is a huge boast.

5. We need upgrade on Mata. Mkhitaryan should sit up.

6. What the hell is wrong with Rashford, Although he is just 19. He is excused this season

7. Lukaku 7 goals in 7 game. Very good striker

8. The scoreline flattered us, it's a poor showing.

9. Mourinho was very correct to offload schnerderlien, he is a shitty midfielder

10. Rooney na my main man but him wan fall my hand, De Gea saved us big time.
1. Indeed. I've eaten the humble pie on this one. I was one of those who didn't want him here. Dude has upgraded our midfield from less than 40% to well over 90%. Hope he keeps performing at optimal effeciency like this till his last days as a United player.

2. He definitely is. But sentiments and popularity contest will still give Neuer the edge over De Gea right now. Plus Neuer has won the UCL and World Cup plus multiple league titles every year. But right now, De Gea is definitely in 2nd place....forget Buffon!

3. True. Fellaini did nothing wrong today. Its impressive tho, his transformation from the shît player that caused the last minute pen vs Everton last season to the important 1st team player he is now.

4. Thank God. He's obviously an upgrade on both Shaw and Darmian. But he needs to improve his crosses and he needs to look up when making forward runs.

5. Honestly, Mata is still putting up reasonable shifts compared to Mkhi. Mkhi is just a fûcking stat padder. He really needs to step it up. Right now, he's not looking like he was ever the Bundesliga's best player.

6. He's 19. Lets give him till end of season. How long we go keep using this excuse for Rashford? Simple things seem hard for him. He hardly beats the defender anymore and he's crosses are poor. Granted he's a Striker not a LWF, he has been really poor.

7. True. His finishing can be better tho? Just like the miss vs Madrid, he really should be scoring those even if he was on crutches. But his link up play has been good. 7 in 7 is well deserved.

8. I think it was a good performance tho. Say 7/10.
Defensively we were solid. Midfield looked decent with Matic and Fellaini breaking up Everton's attack all over the pitch. But poor decisions in attack, crappy finishing and 2 or 3 of our attackers giving a shît show made the game look harder than it was. A more clinical team would ve ended that game 7-0.

9. True.

10. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
We desperately need quality players on the wings and the AMF(thats if Mkhi doesn't improve) position. Na the only areas i feel we've been poor this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
I wouldn't mind United getting Griezmann next Summer to play behind Lukaku. I'm kinda losing hope in Mkhitaryan playing 10 for the Team.

He's so poor Today, but I wish he can get back his football Wits and starts making excellent Contributions to the Team.

If he fails to improve his plays till Ibrahimovic regains his Fitness..... I fear JM would opt for Ibrahimovic - Lukaku Partnership.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
chrisley024:
Our CBs are average. The scorelines and cleansheets have been deceiving us. We're going to play top teams and they seriously need to sit up.

I disagree. Jones if fit is the most comfortable centre back on the ball in the league a bit like Rio Ferdinand. Bailey on the other hand is a rugged, no nonsense,shoot and ask questions later kind of defender.
Our centre backs are okay and we still have Rojo to come back from injury.
We should and will be okay this season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Is this a mail to those at BurnThisLeagueDown? cheesy grin

Not directed at anyone. Dont really care about any other keeper in the world to be honest but that's the only position of ours I can say that about.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JalonMaybacquez(m): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Oasis007:
I wouldn't mind United getting Griezmann next Summer to play behind Lukaku. I'm kinda losing hope in Mkhitaryan playing 10 for the Team.

He's so poor Today, but I wish he can get back his football Wits and starts making excellent Contributions to the Team.

If he fails to buckle up until Ibrahimovic regains his Fitness..... I fear JM would opt for Ibrahimovic - Lukaku Partnership.
We must get Griezmann or Dybala for that 10 role
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JalonMaybacquez(m): 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
Then a very good RWinger, a good RB and LB

Martial will come good.

If we must get a midfielder, then a world class. An upgrade on Matic & Herrera
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
JalonMaybacquez:
We must get Griezmann or Dybala for that 10 role

Griezmann and Dybala ain't gonna be got less down £100m. We just need to hope for an improved Mkhitaryan starting from next Match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
Dantedasz:

I disagree. Jones if fit is the most comfortable centre back on the ball in the league a bit like Rio Ferdinand. Bailey on the other hand is a rugged, no nonsense,shoot and ask questions later kind of defender.
Our centre backs are okay and we still have Rojo to come back from injury.
We should and will be okay this season.

You said it yourself. They are ok. Ok isnt good enough at the highest level. We have a world class keeper and to be honest he's been making the defenders look good with some of his saves.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
I miss that last two goals sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Both greizmann and dybala are on top form this season..(esp. dybala)....buh if I were to pick one...I'd choose greizmann...I don't think dybala can take d PL by storm like d way he's doing at juve....buh Greizmann has shown in big games (for both club& country)dah he's top quality unlike Dybala
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
"I don't know if it is 12 weeks or 12 days. Honestly, any comment, any view, any rumour is totally wrong, because we do not know if it is 12 weeks or 12 days.

"The player [Pogba] was diagnosed initially after the match because of the conditions of the muscle and bleeding, was one more week to wait and see clearly in the scans, and nobody in this club spoke about 12 days or 12 weeks.

"It's a muscular injury in the hamstring but we have a normal procedure and wait a few more days. It's completely nonsense information."

- Jose Mourinho

http://kwese.espn.com/football/manchester-united/story/3206918/jose-mourinho-denies-paul-pogba-has-been-ruled-out-for-12-weeks

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JalonMaybacquez(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Oasis007:

Griezmann and Dybala ain't gonna be got less down £100m. We just need to hope for an improved Mkhitaryan starting from next Match.
We can afford them..

No argue with me before I vex..

angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (4484) (4485) (4486) (4487) (4488) (4489) (4490) ... (14255) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.