Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,451 members, 7,929,507 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:25 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9088067 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4524) (4525) (4526) (4527) (4528) (4529) (4530) ... (14311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

You got it wrong Bro
No one wanna do business with d owner of Tottenham
That guy is always calling crazy fees 2 chase clubs away
Another way of saying he's not for sale. Besides Harry doesn't look like he wants to move.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
Why is that most top flight clubs hardly go after Kane
Bruh Harry Kane currently is in d same situation as messi..Both can't leave their club irrespective of any amount.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
chrisley024:
Another way of saying he's not for sale. Besides Harry doesn't look like he wants to move.
baba Is not by dah 1
Harry is matured....he's just waiting 4 d right time
he really wanna move
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
kelvinze:

Bruh Harry Kane currently is in d same situation as messi..Both can't leave their club irrespective of any amount.
I think so
But surely harry would leave 1 day
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
Liverpool are just horrible. They should've gotten 3 points today. I'm starting to see J. Klopp in a different light.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

I think so
But surely harry would leave 1 day
in the future,maybe
buh now,Tottenham Will rather sell their stadium if it means keeping Kane
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
kelvinze:

in the future,maybe
buh now,Tottenham Will rather sell their stadium if it means keeping Kane
lol
dey can't
Another star would come up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Leyqute:
Liverpool are just horrible. They should've gotten 3 points today. I'm starting to see J. Klopp in a different light.
Bruh...its not dah easy for any English team to play in Russia and come out with a win
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
kelvinze:

Bruh...its not dah easy for any English team to play in Russia and come out with a win

If you watched the game you'd have a different opinion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol
dey can't
Another star would come up
Only time will tell bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Leyqute:

If you watched the game you'd have a different opinion.
I didn't watch it tho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Leyqute:
I kept asking why Firminho was still on the pitch. After missing chances.

The way this people spoil my tickets ehn. Extra 27k for dey account tomorrow, just Liverpool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Odunharry:

The way this people spoil my tickets ehn. Extra 27k for dey account tomorrow, just Liverpool

But it's an entertaining draw Sha. it's better to draw playing beautiful football than to win parking the bus.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
CapitalCee:

But it's an entertaining draw Sha. it's better to draw playing beautiful football than to win parking the bus.
I see what you did there........ grin grin
Savage sarcasm grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
CapitalCee:

Good free flowing football. Entertainment all round.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tazzydalu: 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
� shuuu

KANE 6th Hat trick goal for Tottenham in 2017.

����������������

https://sportsstakes..com.ng/2017/09/kane-scored-hatrick-against-apoel.html?m=1
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 1:50am On Sep 27, 2017
larride:

You can go through my comment on that particular match day and see how pissed I was with the team performance but you do have to recongize that some individual was having shit performance which was not Mou fault, most of our attacking players had a stinker and the best thing Mou could have done is lock up shop and keep the 3 point. We can't f3cking string passes together and you expect Mou to not go all defensive to secure the 3pt.

Everyone can criticise the team because we all want improvement for the team but c'mon you will agree that people gets over board with their criticism of Mou. Every team will have bad day at the office but the criticism of Mou on here is nuesating while they scream Pep like we are 10 point behind.

The point is people are entitled to there opinions even if it is nauseating to you. It is there opinion. Counter it with a superior argument simple.

Telling people to go support city because the person compared what is happening at city with his team is not a license to tell the person to go support city.

Leyqute mentioned crystal palace to buttress his point about uniteds dismal performances and all hell broke lose . does that really mean we are as bad as crystal palace.

This place is even more interesting when we have divergent views about our team, that in no way warrants anyone to tell another person to go support a team he probably used to try to emphasise his point.

I personally was so irritated about how mourinho approached the game against Southampton, surrendering possession to them like it was going out of fashion considering we were not playing a barca, Madrid or Bayern and even so sef I still wouldnt like us to surrender possession to those teams if we met. I believe we should go toe to toe with them. But when others started giving there own opinions about why what mou did was the right thing I kinda understood even if i still wasn't satisfied with that kinda approach against Southampton. But its there opinion and I should respect it.

People will always get overboard, this is football we are talking about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:19am On Sep 27, 2017
CapitalCee:

You've started again.

What if you park the bus and get beat? You don't think that's possible? You were probably happy when we were toothless and beaten by Madrid in the Supercup.

If you believe parking the bus against average teams is the way to go, good for you. It's your opinion and you're entitled to it. But don't overly criticise those that believe otherwise, they have their opinions too.

And this has nothing to do about the poor performances I've been yapping on about. Even if you park bus, use sense. Don't lose possession easily, threaten the opponent when you get the ball, etc.

Madrid defended for most part of their game against Dortmund but when it was time to attack they hit the Germans under the belt. A team who have surrendered the game and is playing poorly will never do that.

Maybe those folks will soon rudely tell me to go support Madrid now since I've used them to buttress one of my points.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:22am On Sep 27, 2017
Odunharry:

What about the tap-in Sturridge blasted over the bar? They didn't need a good defense to win that game.

Just forget about them doing well in the UCL despite meeting weak opposition. If the current Tottenham were in that group they'd probably have scored 8+ goals already.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 6:11am On Sep 27, 2017
Leyqute:

What about the tap-in Sturridge blasted over the bar? They didn't need a good defense to win that game.

Just forget about them doing well in the UCL despite meeting weak opposition. If the current Tottenham were in that group they'd probably have scored 8+ goals already.
I saw the miss for Sturridge and d surprising thing is he balloon the ball with his left foot..

I weak for Liverpool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:20am On Sep 27, 2017
Reds in Moscow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:21am On Sep 27, 2017
More

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:25am On Sep 27, 2017
More II

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:26am On Sep 27, 2017
More III

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:06am On Sep 27, 2017
Leyqute:

You've started again.

What if you park the bus and get beat? You don't think that's possible? You were probably happy when we were toothless and beaten by Madrid in the Supercup.

If you believe parking the bus against average teams is the way to go, good for you. It's your opinion and you're entitled to it. But don't overly criticise those that believe otherwise, they have their opinions too.

And this has nothing to do about the poor performances I've been yapping on about. Even if you park bus, use sense. Don't lose possession easily, threaten the opponent when you get the ball, etc.

Madrid defended for most part of their game against Dortmund but when it was time to attack they hit the Germans under the belt. A team who have surrendered the game and is playing poorly will never do that.

Maybe those folks will soon rudely tell me to go support Madrid now since I've used them to buttress one of my points.

you make it seem like we have been losing possession of the ball since the beginning of the season, for heaven's sake that Southampton game is the worst we have played this season, stop making it seem like we aren't top of the table with 17 goals in 5 matches, we didn't score 16 out of the 17 by losing possession

Saturday's performance was drab, we all know that. but why blow it out of proportion? bar Southampton, which other average team did we park the bus against? cause I don't seem to understand this "park the bus against average teams" you guys keep talking about

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 7:16am On Sep 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

you make it seem like we have been losing possession of the ball since the beginning of the season, for heaven's sake that Southampton game is the worst we have played this season, stop making it seem like we aren't top of the table with 17 goals in 5 matches, we didn't score 16 out of the 17 by losing possession

Saturday's performance was drab, we all know that. but why blow it out of proportion? bar Southampton, which other average team did we park the bus against? cause I don't seem to understand this "park the bus against average teams" you guys keep talking about

Maybe he is referring to van gaals or Moyes era? Or maybe his tv has a fault that causes the possession to move in most of our opponents direction during play!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 7:38am On Sep 27, 2017
1: Man united vs leicester: possession 69% leicester 31%

2: man u vs stoke: possession 63% stoke 37%

3:man u vs Basel: possession 61% Basel 39%

4 : man u vs everton: possession 49% everton 51%

5: man u vs Burton: possession 69% Burton 31%

6: man u vs southampton : possession 39% southampton 61%

Bus parkers?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:41am On Sep 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

I'm not blowing anything out of proportion. Southampton was the worst, yes, but we didn't start playing poorly against Southampton. We also didn't do well at home to Everton and away to Stoke, despite the many goals we've scored.

I don't know about you but I watch all of Manchester United's games and one thing I've notice is the dwindling level of performance. At this moment last season we played very well with a determined spirit but were bad in front of goal. Is it too much to ask for that same spirit now that we have a much improved attack?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:43am On Sep 27, 2017
funlord:

Maybe he is referring to van gaals or Moyes era? Or maybe his tv has a fault that causes the possession to move in most of our opponents direction during play!

Funlord, I respect you and I believe you can contribute to a discussion without sounding like a kid.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 7:47am On Sep 27, 2017
Leyqute:

Funlord, I respect you and I believe you can contribute to a discussion without sounding like a kid.

Look at those stats I just posted and tell us whose views on our teams possession this season seem child like? Try to Develop some thick skin bro......shade/bantz is part of the culture here!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2017
Griezmann is ready to bounce from Athletico now that diego costa has finally arrived from chelsea! A january or summer arrival is imminent!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2017
funlord:

Look at those stats I just posted and tell us whose views on our teams possession this season seem child like? Try to Develop some thick skin bro......shade/bantz is part of the culture here!

You shade me, I shade you. You retaliate, I retaliate. You say something nasty and I repay the complement. Then you start digging up the internet looking for my nude pics.

Nah bro. I don't do bants with some people. grin

-------------------------------------

The possession stats you posted up there shows a split with Everton and a domination against Southampton. If you don't notice the drop, I weep for you. We have to thank Jah Everton didn't equalize when we were a goal up, else things would've turned sour for us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4524) (4525) (4526) (4527) (4528) (4529) (4530) ... (14311) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.