Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,105 members, 7,896,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8972335 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4577) (4578) (4579) (4580) (4581) (4582) (4583) ... (14267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
Please did Mkhytaryan return back home?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
adisaaowala:

What about Martial who has been largely anonymous ??

If Martial has been anonymous what would you call Mikki? invisible? nonexistent?
Anyway i don't blame any of the players, this is what happens to attacking players when the manager opts for an ultradefensive system.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adisaaowala: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Really? what is he supposed to do without the ball?

That's why I said he has been ANONYMOUS - he has had little or no impact on the game!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
We need to bring in Rashford to that attack. Our attack is not sharp enough. I was thinking Mourinho would've gone for a 3-5-2 formation - compact midfield and double-headed attack. Leaving Ukaku all alone puts extra concentration on him from Loserfool defenders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JasonBLood: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
sinizia:

He tried. You can't score with every shot
He didnt try anything all he simply had to do was shoot at the nearpost or further away from the keeper instead the fool shot directly at the keeper.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adisaaowala: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
afrodoc2:

If Martial has been anonymous what would you call Mikki? invisible? nonexistent?
Anyway i don't blame any of the players, this is what happens to attacking players when the manager opts for an ultradefensive system.

I agree perfectly - I only responded cos i could see that some peeps are kinda trying to blame young for our blunt attack
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
elrony:
Nna mehn!... ball no dey reach our attackers sef!

Mou needs to tweak this tactics , Lukaku has been isolated upfront so far.

3-5-2 would've solved all these issues. This Loserfool defenders are not good enough, we just need to attack them and chances will come. One man forward is not good against top team of the wingers can't support
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
We are doing okay. .. as long as we don't lose grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lukaku is isolated upfront but he's still trying to make things happen. Our midfield trio of Mati, Herrera and Miki needs to step up big time. Young should go to LB, remove Darmain and bring in Mata or Rashford. Darmain is not supporting Martial at all. I believe we will still get the 3pts.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
sinizia:

3-5-2 would've solved all these issues. This Loserfool defenders are not good enough, we just need to attack them and chances will come. One man forward is not good against top team of the wingers can't support

Make we see wetin Mou go do for 2nd half.... Lukaku is suffering upfront.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
JasonBLood:
He didnt try anything all he simply had to do was shoot at the nearpost or further away from the keeper instead the fool shot directly at the keeper.

Easier said than done. He was under pressure. People miss one-on-one talk more of a chance where he's crowded by Loserfool defenders.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
joeace2020:

Yea it's a great goal. Not really into the Messi hype though but finally he has learned that with Argentina, he has to be completely selfish and do it on his own. I was keeping tabs on the other games from the USA group and following live reactions as the other games that would have doomed Argentina where going on. It was just great to see the reactions everywhere especially thr one Panama qualifies for playoffs at the expense of a USA nobody was considering would fall out in that spectacular fashion. Seems electing a bad leader is affecting every facet of their life as a country. In fact in some forums there were claims the mexicans rolled over to get Honduras through because of their hate for Trump.

How is Trump a bad leader? Keep politics out of football because they are two different things.

Trump is a million times better than gay promoter, bestiality promoter, gender change promoter, bathroom sharing of men with teenage school girls promoter Obama. Just to name a few.

Just look at how the economy is doing well because Trump is blocking unfair and unfavourable trades. If not for the Democrats trying to frustrate him, things would have moved much faster.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
adisaaowala:

That's why I said he has been ANONYMOUS - he has had little or no impact on the game!

Not is fault. When your manager is telling to position yourself at the edge of your 18 yard box it would be hard to have any impact. Changing him won't make any difference if the tactics don't change, and he was the main person involved in creating our only shot on target too.

Mikki has had an impact on the game so far, a negative impact. I don't know who he is marking or tracking and he has been slow to close down Liv players and of little use going forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
Odunharry:

Lmao. Bet must pay peopl mk play game.
Good luck to them.
Abi o. Luxurious bus wan park o grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
sinizia:

Easier said than done. He was under pressure. People miss one-on-one talk more of a chance where he's crowded by Loserfool defenders.
Not until we see the replay, the angle of play is very tight.
He tried thou
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
elampiro:

How is Trump a bad leader? Keep politics out of football because they are two different things.

Trump is a million times better than gay promoter, bestiality promoter, gender change promoter, bathroom sharing of men with teenage school girls promoter Obama. Just to name a few.

Just look at how the economy is doing well because Trump is blocking unfair and unfavourable trades. If not for the Democrats trying to frustrate him, things would have moved much faster.
Many of the 'business as usual' thieves are not happy with his Government ignore them my brother.

Meanwhile Jones Wetin na!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Jones abeg no brainfart today angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
Them go beat Man utd.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
adisaaowala:

I agree perfectly - I only responded cos i could see that some peeps are kinda trying to blame young for our blunt attack

Young has tried up to his level and he has actually been on of our sharpest players today, apart from the rebound opportunity where he was counting leg.

JM needs to change the formation or at least the tactics. It is almost criminal for us to allow this porous and oshofree Liv defence go under almost no pressure. It is one thing to play defensive and it is another thing to abdicate your attacking responsibilities, we are doing the latter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
Since Mou came with defensive mindset, the lads better get a Draw coz it'll be a total waste of time to lose after the whole defensive set-up.

This team can't defend, I don't mind Mourinho bringing Rashford and Lingard and attack or try to counter attack coz we're not even defending well. Attack this guys or defend hard and counter attack. But we can't even counter coz no fast forward to counter with.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
Mkhitaryan is the worst player in the pitch,
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
Smalling and Herrera,
2 fools
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
CapitalCee:
Mkhitaryan is the worst player in the pitch,
I no talk am before the game?

Most of the players treating the ball like it's a bomb. See errors everywhere

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
And is smalling still playing for Man United?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
This defensive tactics is not working. We are good in attack. Why are we defending without any iota of attack? This Loserfool side are not great. Why the overly show of respect to them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Oasis007:
I think what Funlord2 is implying is; I shouldn't be dropping all their Quotes, rather pick and drop the most intriguing Part(s) of the Quotes.

He's not condemning the Job(s) I'm doing on the Thread, only asking for a debatable part of the Quotes. I fully understand his Point, also I appreciate everyone for the Compliments.

Are we here for only debate or also for information? Abeg drop everything.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
I just start to dey watch this game and na like say make i go back go sleep undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
God, please may Mhiki cop an eight month injury. What a bastard!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tell me exactly how Mhiki has been starting our matches?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
This Miki is very stewpeed!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adisaaowala: 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
sinizia:
This defensive tactics is not working. We are good in attack. Why are we defending without any iota of attack? This Loserfool side are not great. Why the overly show of respect to them.

I think it's down to Mourihno's default mindset not to concede 1st (and lose this match) - from all indications, he wouldn't mind a draw & a win would probably be an icing on the cake!

The only problem I have with his tactics is that we aren't looking to break on the counter at all - Lukaku is so isolated upfront
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
Matic dispossessed a Loserfool player but due to our defensive tactics, nobody was moving forward for him to pass to and he ended up losing the ball. This is one of the reasons TOO defensive tactics sucks so much.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4577) (4578) (4579) (4580) (4581) (4582) (4583) ... (14267) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: kizolo(m), chrisley024(m), Wealth1105 and 28 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.