Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,035 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:58 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8935253 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4646) (4647) (4648) (4649) (4650) (4651) (4652) ... (14246) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
Leyqute:
Is there a coach more foolish and stupid than Mourinho??

WTH is wrong with this coward?!!

sorry pls I'm not watching the game,what did he do
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
dubylhover:

He was born cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nawa oo.. You guys are forgetting those guys will still play against Tottenham. make Una dey try calm down. Hian!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
KingTom:

He was born cry

how bro,I still don't get..I meant to ask what mou did in the match that we are leading 2 0 that makes him a coward..I'm following d game online,but maybe he that is watching is seeing somethings I don't
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
dubylhover:

He subbed in Matic and Lukaku despite that United is leading by 2 Goals to Nil
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
dubylhover:

how bro,I still don't get..I meant to ask what mou did in the match that we are leading 2 0 that makes him a coward..I'm following d game online,but maybe he that is watching is seeing somethings I don't
That's why I replied that Mourinho's crime here was being born, because you and I can't see anything that warrants him being a coward now can we? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Whiteshades(m): 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
The premier league should probably just relegate some teams before the end of the season. How will a championship side beat the first 11 of a premier league club 4 - 1 .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
Oasis007:

He subbed in Matic and Lukaku despite that United is leading by 2 Goals to Nil

Okk bringing in our highest goal scorer in a match we are leading 2 0 is an act of cowardice? what if he had brought in a defender,it would have been ac act of valor...
I think he doesnt want Herrera fatiqued,and I read that rashidi was limping in the first half,but hey,nothing the gaffer does seems to be ok

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
KingTom:

That's why I replied that Mourinho's crime here was being born, because you and I can't see anything that warrants him being a coward now can we? grin

smh,there are other reasons for criticizing that substitution,buy cowardice isn't part of it..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lingardisuseless FC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
dubylhover:

smh,there are other reasons for criticizing that substitution,buy cowardice isn't part of it..
Another win cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
diggz:
Lingardisuseless FC
angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
diggz:
Lingardisuseless FC
Lingard >>>>>>>>>>>>> Bakayokozuna(bag of ewa oloyin) grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
KingTom:

angry

Na so...yimu cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
Whiteshades:
The premier league should probably just relegate some teams before the end of the season. How will a championship side beat the first 11 of a premier league club 4 - 1 .

It was not their first 11.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
Whiteshades:
Bros I weak for those fucktards o, I just weak for them. Dem go open toilet roll company for bet house grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
KingTom:
Bros I weak for those fucktards o, I just weak for them. Dem go open toilet roll company for bet house grin

r you seeing mancity?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
Leyqute:
Is there a coach more foolish and stupid than Mourinho??

WTH is wrong with this coward?!!

You No know ball!!

Plus you displayed zero knowledge about game management and personnel management.

Playing Herrera and Rashford for 90mins will affect their energy levels for the weekend EPL match.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
dubylhover:

Okk bringing in our highest goal scorer in a match we are leading 2 0 is an act of cowardice? what if he had brought in a defender,it would have been ac act of valor...
I think he doesnt want Herrera fatiqued,and I read that rashidi was limping in the first half,but hey,nothing the gaffer does seems to be ok

Seem you are interested in a lengthy but fruitless Discourse Tonight?! Shaw was on the Bench, same as Mata! Giving Shaw few Minutes to boost his Confidence in an already won Match, simply by removing yellow-carded Blind for him won't be a bad Call Either! Same as Mata replacing Rashford.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
olabode89:

You No know ball!!

Plus you displayed zero knowledge about game management and personnel management.

Playing Herrera and Rashford for 90mins will affect their energy levels for the weekend EPL match.
✔ ✔ ✔
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
He!HeHe! Where are those wishing harm on Jesse Lingard? I wish he had got a hat trick. Great pragmatic performance by the second eleven. Yeah!Bring on Spurs. On to the next one. Ha!HaHa!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
Oasis007:

Seem you are interested in a lengthy but fruitless Discourse Tonight?! Shaw was on the Bench, same as Mata! Giving Shaw few Minutes to boost his Confidence in an already won Match, simply by removing yellow-carded Blind for him won't be a bad Call Either! Same as Mata replacing Rashford.

I think Shaw still played,matic for Herrera was a straight swap,but lukakus entry being termed "cowardice" honestly baffles me,if he had said that it was a foolish sub considering the fact that we were already leading bt 2 goals,its more reasonable..

anyways,happy for d win,unto the next one
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
Oasis007:

May be you should be appointed the united manager, since from your home you know the fitness level and match readiness more than the manager, the assistant, first team coaches and physios to determine who to come on in a match and who to be replaced. Yes we as fans should question the manager, but labelling him a coward from the confort of our keyboard for something we are not sure is totally classless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
CapitalCee:

May be you should be appointed the united manager, since from your home you know the fitness level and match readiness more than the manager, the assistant, first team coaches and physios to determine who to come on in a match and who to be replaced. Yes we as fans should question the manager, but labelling him a coward from the confort of our keyboard for something we are not sure is totally classless
✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dantedasz:
He!HeHe!
Where are those wishing harm on Jesse Lingard?
I wish he had got a hat trick.
Great pragmatic performance by the second eleven.
Yeah!Bring on Spurs.
On to the next one.
Ha!HaHa!

Mourinho is a coward for putting in matic and lukaku
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
angry Man City
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
dubylhover:

I think Shaw still played,matic for Herrera was a straight swap,but lukakus entry being termed "cowardice" honestly baffles me,if he had said that it was a foolish sub considering the fact that we were already leading bt 2 goals,its more reasonable..

anyways,happy for d win,unto the next one
Calm down
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hholar(m): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
some people hate for mou though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
angry Man City

They seem to struggle in the absence of kdb and d.silva
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
CapitalCee:

That's the Problem with some of you, instead of taking time to read the previous Pages, fully understand the Trend, before jumping on any Moniker on Sight to unleash recycling Angers; nah..... that's gonna be too much!

Was I the one that called him a Coward?! I didn't even see the Match, only responding to dubylhover.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Oasis007:

Thank God you saw the match. We had no defensive worries at all.

Mata is on the bench. Mikhifuckingtaryan is on the bench. Those dude participated very little in the last match, why not bring them on to see the game off?

There was no need to bring in Matic. McTomms was distributing the ball across the field together with Lingard. I also saw Tuanzebe contributing okay.

Why not first bring in Mata for Rash and Martial go into the striking position?!

Why can't Martial play full game today and come in as sub against Tottenham??

These are options this gaffer should have considered seriously. Lingard has already made the load lighter with his second goal.

He brought on Matic to shield a two-goal lead in a game the opponent rarely tested us.

Did you see what happened immediately? We went defensive and started soaking up pressure.

We have Tottenham, Basel, Chelsea in the next 10 days. How will key players be fresh?? Let's pray nobody else cops an injury.

I typed my earlier post in anger but everything I said are right.

I don't have time for lengthy back and forths. So if you disagree with me you can suck it or go to hell. I don't fncking care about your opinion.

#GGMU

(1) (2) (3) ... (4646) (4647) (4648) (4649) (4650) (4651) (4652) ... (14246) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Oasis007(m), kingofcasting(m), MRTA7 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.