Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:06 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9243975 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) (4683) (4684) ... (14420) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:34am On Nov 02, 2017
the Chelsea debacle just dey distract person from the benfica game, I dey enjoy wetin I read about mcctominay for here. Martial no make me happy for that game at all, he cross one fine ball wey ukaku fluff, that is it, make we ever forget the penarity.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 02, 2017
No Drama in stoping you from taking penalty Mourinho
tells Romelu Lukaku

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho says there should be
no "drama" about his decision to stop Romelu Lukaku from
taking a penalty that could have ended his run of six games
without a goal. Lukaku, signed in a £90m deal, has been
criticised by some fans as he has failed to find the net since
September. He put the ball on the spot for United's second
penalty in the 2-0 win over Benfica, but Daley Blind took
it. "The players respected my decision. End of story," said
Mourinho. "My decision based on what we did in training
in the past couple of days was Blind. I don't see the drama
because there is no drama on it." Blind's 78th-minute goal
sealed a victory that took United within one point of the
knockout stage with two group matches remaining.
Mourinho said: "Romelu wants to take, he has the
personality to take the responsibility. Ander Herrera was
the same." The incident came a day after Mourinho said
Lukaku - who scored 11 goals in his first 10 games for the
club -
Read more on www.olubamznews.com/2017/11/no-drama-in-stoping-you-from-taking.html?m=1
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 6:38am On Nov 02, 2017
It's official...Man city are the best team in europe on current form!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:09am On Nov 02, 2017
funlord:

It's official...Man city are the best team in europe on current form!

yea,you're probably right,but d good thing is that we still have like 6 months of football to watch...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Baldg: 7:40am On Nov 02, 2017
Mehn.. Pochetino just dey use style increase his market value.. Won Guardiola. Won Zidane.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2017
Baldg:
Mehn.. Pochetino just dey use style increase his market value..
Won Guardiola.
Won Zidane.
I'm telling you brother. If he had won Mourinho during the weekend, Mehn...gbese for dey o

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Baldg: 8:29am On Nov 02, 2017
Skimpledawg:

I'm telling you brother. If he had won Mourinho during the weekend, Mehn...gbese for dey o
It would have been 2/2...
2Players I noticed yesterday from Spurs were Trippier and Winks... It takes balls to hold your position against Marcelo and also Modric and Kroos....

Analysts, how do you deal with such Midfield Wizadry of Madrid... This is a lesson in case...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2017
Baldg:

2Players I noticed yesterday from Spurs were Trippier and Winks... It takes balls to hold your position against Marcelo and also Modric and Kroos....

Analysts, how do you deal with such Midfield Wizadry of Madrid... This is a lesson in case...

Madrid are suffering because they didn't refresh their team in the summer. As good as they are they needed to refresh the team and I'm still shocked they never went all out for MBappe. They're in poor form at the moment so its more obvious but they'll come out of it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:43am On Nov 02, 2017
not like the mbappe is pulling trees either, so i wonder how him wan take solve Madrid problems.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:08am On Nov 02, 2017
SIRcumalot:
the Chelsea debacle just dey distract person from the benfica game, I dey enjoy wetin I read about mcctominay for here. Martial no make me happy for that game at all, he cross one fine ball wey ukaku fluff, that is it, make we ever forget the penarity.
Actually, Martial was electric, his final balls or touches let him down on most occasions. With all our players fit, we might just be unplayable, imagine this;
....................................Matic - Pogba........................................
.........Rashford......................Ibra......................Martial................
..........................................Lukaku............................................

We'd have Mata, Mhki, Herrera etc to call up from the bench.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Baldg: 9:15am On Nov 02, 2017
MRTA7:

Madrid are suffering because they didn't refresh their team in the summer. As good as they are they needed to refresh the team and I'm still shocked they never went all out for MBappe. They're in poor form at the moment so its more obvious but they'll come out of it.
Madrid has replacements in all departments. I think its the problem of scoring they have. They create enough chances..

I get your point but that's what I think it is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2017
Baldg:

Madrid has replacements in all departments. I think its the problem of scoring they have. They create enough chances..

I get your point but that's what I think it is.
Replacement of lower quality, who replaced James's goals and assist, who replaced Pepe, his leadership and crucial goals, Who replaced Morata whose goals proved pivotal in the league last season? and for all his talent, Achimi still has a lot to learn at the top level, Danilo would have done a job...I think Madrid were arrogant not to have replaced those that departed.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Baldg: 10:04am On Nov 02, 2017
patrickmuf:
Replacement of lower quality, who replaced James's goals and assist, who replaced Pepe, his leadership and crucial goals, Who replaced Morata whose goals proved pivotal in the league last season? and for all his talent, Achimi still has a lot to learn at the top level, Danilo would have done a job...I think Madrid were arrogant not to have replaced those that departed.
Replacement Yes, but quality is debatable.
All I said was Replacement.
The club chooses who it dims fit.

Pepe's leadership grew with time. Its not handed like sweets at a grocery store.

Madrid operates a system where, not only a typical forward but any forward can score.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2017
Games for United this Month.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 10:25am On Nov 02, 2017
Oasis007:

we are winning ALL Brah....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:36am On Nov 02, 2017
dubylhover:

✔ ✔ ✔ ✔
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2017
Manchester United Supporters Trust (MUST) have invited Jose Mourinho to meet them and "discuss his concerns" about the atmosphere at Old Trafford.

Some booing was heard after Mourinho, whose side face Chelsea on Sunday, live on Sky Sports Premier League, brought off Marcus Rashford for Anthony Martial in Saturday's 1-0 win over Tottenham.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/11108941/manchester-united-supporters-seek-jose-mourinho-meeting-to-discuss-his-concerns-about-fans
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:42am On Nov 02, 2017
weedtaker:
not like the mbappe is pulling trees either, so i wonder how him wan take solve Madrid problems.

Well I didn’t say he would solve their problems. My main point was about refreshing the team which they didn’t. MBappe has also been pretty good for PSG.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:57am On Nov 02, 2017
dubylhover:

Chelsea is my only Concern Bro!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Oasis007:

For me, it's Watford that looks dangerous there, that young Portuguese coach has got them playing some good football...TBH, If we play to standard, we should comfortably take maximum points from the games I see there...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
My wigga for life strikes again.....

"My only concern about Mourinho is that he seems to be distracted by the so-called critics out there. He is probably paid eight, nine or ten million pounds a year so focus on your own job. Rise above that. He should be better than that, but he seems to be easily upset. Shut up and get on with your job. You are getting very well paid for it."

"As for man city blowing teams away? My only concern for City is that I still think it is in their DNA as a club to mess things up. They have been previous times where we have got carried away with City, but they will take some stopping this year."

"Now for liverpool? It’s hard to figure out Liverpool at the moment. It’s hard to get excited about them. For me they are going nowhere fast and come the end of the season when the prizes are being handed out Liverpool will be nowhere near. I think if they were playing in my back garden I wouldn’t watch them. Let's be honest they are going nowhere. At the back, there are question marks over the goalkeeper, the defenders. I don’t have too much to say about Liverpool."

Roy "dr. savage" Keano....ITV

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
Sacking for England no bi hia ooo

Sunderland don sack Grayson

Bilic is one lucky motherfvrker
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Roy Keane na madt man.. I swear
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Oasis007:

we won't lose that game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Baldg:

It depends on how the team is set up to play.... either way, a good left-back would have outplayed Carvajal in the super cup match and probably create multiple chances......that LB position was United's undoing (with bus default)....

@LordCat Hala Madrid! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Oasis007:

W (4-0)

W

W

W

W

smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
funlord:

My wigga for life strikes again.....

"My only concern about Mourinho is that he seems to be distracted by the so-called critics out there. He is probably paid eight, nine or ten million pounds a year so focus on your own job. Rise above that. He should be better than that, but he seems to be easily upset. Shut up and get on with your job. You are getting very well paid for it."

"As for man city blowing teams away? My only concern for City is that I still think it is in their DNA as a club to mess things up. They have been previous times where we have got carried away with City, but they will take some stopping this year."

"Now for liverpool? It’s hard to figure out Liverpool at the moment. It’s hard to get excited about them. For me they are going nowhere fast and come the end of the season when the prizes are being handed out Liverpool will be nowhere near. I think if they were playing in my back garden I wouldn’t watch them. Let's be honest they are going nowhere. At the back, there are question marks over the goalkeeper, the defenders. I don’t have too much to say about Liverpool."

Roy "dr. savage" Keano....ITV
Chai!!! Which kind wicked talk be this one...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
GloryIsaac:

W (4-0)

W

W

W

W

smiley
Come again undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Roy "f**king* Keane!
See bomb. This guy balls must be as big as that of goliath, mhen!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
Oasis007:
Na small teams we dey play this month. Easy games!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dongorgon5(m): 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
dubylhover:

we won't lose that game
You won't win either
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Dongorgon5:
You won't win either
maybe,maybe not

(1) (2) (3) ... (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) (4683) (4684) ... (14420) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.