Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8895423 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4847) (4848) (4849) (4850) (4851) (4852) (4853) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EvilMetahuman: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
pep trying to take mourinho to bed like grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzZ_urpj4As

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
chrisley024:
I don't like his style of football; he's technically poor and looks clueless if he's not jamming a player his body. I still remember the game a converted CB, Blind, made him look like an amateur and our FA cup against them where it was like he played for us.

We still need 2 CM and I don't know what Young is still doing here.
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
nonsoroyalty:

Cc diggz n..ihilist

I promised them something I will need to deliver later today. These scumwats must suffer for their sins

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RoyalBlak007: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ayamnezzar:
I have some bible studies to do
gringringringrin Where's the Dj na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neimar: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
abeg DJ EvilMetaHuman play STORY OF MY LIFE by One Direction
flopkaku go dy tink e life nw
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ayamnezzar:

He needs 2 replace Moanrinhoe
Cos he's above Jose or the trophies he has won
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
Debroslink:
A great club that appointed an outdated coach.

Uselessness everywhere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
eph12:

So sad bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQRHvCeJQ34
manU how do u feel now........how market today
ALL SAY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSS

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
chrisley024:
Thunder go fire anyone that complains of Lukaku being poor technically. We know and complained of this before he was bought so let's deal with it. The fact still remains he gets very little goal scoring chance which should be blamed on the team and Jose.

The league is City to lose.

Well said
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
slimghost:

The only thing he lacks is first touch. His first touch could be atrocious mosttimes but apart from that, dude is a beast. The only strikers a bit better than him in the PL are Kane and Aguero.
Lukaku guarantees goals and that's what we need going into this season. He can make use of both legs, Good hold up play, fairly good in the air and finishes well.
We are talking about a tried and tested PL goalscorer. From Anderletch to Wes Brom and to Everton, dude has performed.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by McIrx: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
I hope this is the end of the 'workaholic' Lukaku experiment. He's a leopard who can never change his annoying 'spots'.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lana1 at the viewing centre in Mokola when those Chelsea fans caught him.

[img]https://niketalk.com/media/3yrpdc-gif.1917277/full?d=1500094834[/img]

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
Father Lord, how can someone say Lukaku is a defensive striker? cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ayamnezzar: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
chrisley024:
Cos he's above Jose or the trophies he has won
Not about trophies sa.....look at both coaches and tell me who's attacking minded
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EvilMetahuman: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
eph12:
I get hangover I just dey wake up. Leyqute continue doing the Lords work for it will end in praise.. Amen

continuing the lords work here grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iYC55-469U
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
Benteke>>>>>>>Lukaku

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin grin Lukaku of life. na our nigga now so na here we dey grin grin

so far him & Morata no better pass themselves though

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ayamnezzar: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
Chelsea also lost 2 City
so why the party
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Chelsea have started the ball rolling in their attempt to sign Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata, indicating the Blues believe they have lost out to Manchester United over Romelu Lukaku.

Lukaku was Chelsea's main striking target of the summer and it was widely thought the Everton star would return to Stamford Bridge.

But Manchester United stole a march on the Blues on Friday and agreed a £75m deal with Everton; Chelsea later matched the Red Devils' bid, but it appears to be too late and now the Belgian is expected to land at Old Trafford.

In an indication the Blues expect that to happen, they have now opened talks over signing Morata from Real Madrid, according to Sky Italia.

Chelsea have initiated contacts in order to try to do a deal to sign Morata.

Blues boss Antonio Conte wanted Lukaku, but he remains a fan of Morata and Chelsea now want to make sure they hand the Italian manager the Real Madrid striker.

Manchester United wanted Morata before struggling to do a deal with Real Madrid.

They then turned their attention to Lukaku

Source
Inside Football

Cheer's
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
lordfalcao:
grin
That is it! A player of his type should spend more time in the opponents box cos he lacks what is needed to play outside.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
slimghost:
I remember when we signed Ibrahimovic, those people that condemned him later ate their words.

It will still be the same with Lukaku.

Save this page!
grin grin
slimghost:
And one idiot is here is here still defending Lukaku. Lol. Some people should actually switch to rugby cuz they know nothing about football.
Only a mentally unstable person would even try to defend this clown after watching this game.
you eh wink

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nihilist:
Lana1 at the viewing centre in Mokola when those Chelsea fans caught him.

[img]https://niketalk.com/media/3yrpdc-gif.1917277/full?d=1500094834[/img]

L
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
BlueAngel444:
This is how raumdeuter rates Man United above City

cry

There's a reason Raumdeuter got bald head at age 15.

God wanted to punish him from above very early in life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

Mark this , United will beat city.

CapitalCee, meet your long lost brother

First name also Capital, Last name...

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
nitrogen:

Well, no disappointment o
blos ooo,,,,how market na....take heart sorry ehn...kpele.....
ALL SAY
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oasis007:
Lukaku killed us! JM is a big Fool for going defensive in the first Instance.

Meanwhile......low Battery! See you Guys next Match Day!

Ehn ehn

So, you will use 3 days to charge your battery?

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EvilMetahuman: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
Leyqute:
These Shekpe skanks and twats are shameless. At least cool down your horses till the end of the game. Have you got no fncking manners? Skimpledwiggz I'm looking at you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v_rtaye2yY
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
where was LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Ukaka today

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
Dj should play me pepper dem gang by olamide for leyqute, Lana1, elrony, and that afrotraditonal doctor, who is an expert in D & C.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
DJ Give Me I get the bag

We need to take tis to the strip club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
where was LLLLLLLLLL Ukaku today?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ayamnezzar: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
lordfalcao ow wicked of u cheesy cheesy
digging out posts

(1) (2) (3) ... (4847) (4848) (4849) (4850) (4851) (4852) (4853) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: segzysexy(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.