Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,438 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:36 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8919177 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4851) (4852) (4853) (4854) (4855) (4856) (4857) ... (14230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EvilMetahuman: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
keep the party going..

i will be back grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EvilMetahuman: 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by agrovick(m): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
keep the song request coming

its an all night party people. grin
DJ, we go break bottle o, you no dey take my request.
The weeknd - I feel it coming
Justin Timberlake - Mirror
Bruno Mars - Mirror on the wall
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
Kagawa10:
Have anyone ever seen Lukaku in a 2 striker set up? I just want to know..

Yes, he's got a terrible first touch and poor linkup play but I want us to utilise him in the best way to get the best out of him. If he's more comfortable leading the line on his own, then we should let him have it. Mourinho really fuccked up on this one though.

Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EvilMetahuman: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
agrovick:

DJ, we go break bottle o, you no dey take my request.

The weeknd - I feel it coming

Justin Timberlake - Mirror

Bruno Mars - Mirror on the wall

oya take them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFLhGq0060w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuZE_IRwLNI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZLUa8JUR18

you too like mirror song
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
hensben:
When 90% of Chelsea fans all over the world rejected lukaku signing they think it was sheer hatred for the dude. Lol.

Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
My phone has been bad, plus network is terrible. Has the match ended? Anyways see you in the new year
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
These people dat lost to Wes ham(david moyes) re d 1 partying..... U guys should go and sleep
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by agrovick(m): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

oya take them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFLhGq0060w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuZE_IRwLNI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZLUa8JUR18

you too like mirror song
DJ your head is there like header.
Na for nitrogen and eph12, they need to see their tears in the mirror
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oasis007:
Lukaku is indeed a proven Goal Scorer. I couldn't believe it!..... scoring from that Angle was kinda too easy for him.

Mkhitaryan had a good Game. He's a natural 10, and I hope JM plays him regularly in the Position in the upcoming season.
Proven goal scorer indeed
11 point behind MCity
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EvilMetahuman: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by agrovick(m): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
eph12:
My phone has been bad, plus network is terrible. Has the match ended? Anyways see you in the new year

Baba we need to celebrate Xmas first but before then there is a party for you to attend.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYdbpEp0xqo
DJ please play me
Fia by davido
Manya by wizkid
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
dopeJemi:

right now there is more to life than football and nairaland, things like playing badminton, taking a walk, paying attention to your fiancee, washing plates and the rest

Man U fans are now like 'there is more to life'

It's only when you people lose you receive sense.

The correct spelling of Lukaku is Llukakul
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
Half a meal by slaughterhouse please!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oasis007:
POGBA: WE ALWAYS WANT TO BEAT MAN CITY

What are your thoughts on beating City and the performance?

"You know it is a derby. Whether it is a friendly game or not, you want to win against Manchester City and show that you are ready for the test. It is the third game today and we have to carry on like that. The winning mentality, we have to keep it."

This was the third match of the tour against quality opposition – how did you feel out there?

"Of course we felt much better. The legs are better for everyone. Now we have more minutes so we have to get ready. More and more we will push towards the league, and the European Super Cup game as well. We have to keep playing and getting more minutes to get fit."

Can you talk us through our second goal by Marcus Rashford?

"The second goal is very well played by Micki [Henrikh Mkhitaryan]. We had this counter attack a few times and the goal came easily. It is a great goal, great work by Micki like I said, and when Romelu has the ball on the left to keep Rashford free. He is alone in front of the keeper and he scores."

How important is it that our strikers are scoring goals on this tour?

"Last season we missed a lot of chances and we need to score goals. When we have chances we need to kill. A 1-0 win and three points are very important in the Premier League and we know that. So now we have to start scoring goals. We have done it today and we have to keep this mentality."

What happened with your chance to score in the second half?

"It was a nice chance for me. I didn't score, but I have to keep trying. You always say ‘shoot, shoot’. The ball came to me and I shot. It just touched the feet of the guy and I missed, but I will keep trying."

We enjoyed your dancing feet to keep the ball from Fernandinho…

"It was at the end and I wanted to keep the ball. Nobody was around so I just took him on. The most important thing is to not lose the ball and not let the team go into contact [situations]. So I took him on and crossed for the team."

You must hope that you won’t hit the bar so many times this season?

"Hopefully this season will be more on my side. But if I don't score and we still win then I will be the most happy."

How market

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EvilMetahuman: 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
obyno2017:
Three things we learned from Manchester United vs Manchester City game

Lukaku and Rashford can work

Most fans thought that the arrival of Romelu Lukaku would further relegate Marcus Rashford to the bench, but it seems that the 19-year-old has sufficiently impressed his manager who would be thinking of using the teenager and Lukaku in a front two.

Against City, the pair complemented each other, and helped create a balance. Lukaku’s brawn and physicality was matched by Rashford’s brilliance and technical ability, which ensured that both strikers got goals, and it could be a firm fixture going into next season.

Victor Lindelof will get better

Lindelof had a shocker in his first game in a United shirt against LA Galaxy, but against Sergio Aguero he stood tall. The 22-year-old Swede was bought for huge money from Benfica and is expected to form a mouth-watering partnership with Eric Bailly. He was very good on the ball, making tidy passes, getting good tackles in and communicating well with his other defenders.

A good pre-season will be good for his confidence and he must be another proof that Jose Mourinho rarely gets his defensive signings wrong.

Mkhitaryan will be key next season

Against City in the Premier League last season, Henrikh Mkhitaryan was atrocious on his debut and was not seen in a United shirt until October as Mourinho questioned his adaptability and attitude. However, he regained form and was one key player as United enjoyed a solid end to the season.

Against the same opponents yesterday, he looked sharp and that bodes well going into next season. On his day, he is one of the best attacking midfielders in Europe and will only get better under the tutelage of Mourinho.

Read more at http://www.retrounited.com/three-things-we-learned-from-manchester-united-vs-manchester-city-game/#yZ4lET3IkitEaTXq.99

Hahhaahahhah, una collect today, how manage 11 point behind MCity from top of league to 11 point behind

Gezuss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
agrovick:
Diggz, Lordfalcao airmark. Food is ready.

Eph12 you are invited

Thank you, I hope this food will help elrony from his vertically disadvantaged position he found himself.

There must be hope for dwarfs like him, who want to stop climbing tables before kissing their partners.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oasis007:

grin grin grin

Had United lost to City, you wouldn't be wailing it's a Preseason Match, rather you would be making mockery of yourself.

Una just dey hala during Pre-season, how market na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
ovoP:
These people dat lost to Wes ham(david moyes) re d 1 partying..... U guys should go and sleep
Chelsea with all the changes, damages, unfavourable fixtures and poor preparation this season.

Our first eleven lack 4 major starters last season, suffered 3 or more players first team players who went more than a month injured. 3 or more players without preseason and fringe players pushing their weight atimes.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EvilMetahuman: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
the same Ander Herrera that pocketed Hazard just spent 90 minutes dancing for De Bruyne and Silva.Levels
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
slimghost:
And one idiot is here is here still defending Lukaku. Lol. Some people should actually switch to rugby cuz they know nothing about football.
Only a mentally unstable person would even try to defend this clown after watching this game.

Na so dem bi. You never see anything from some of these guys.

I was for Lukaku but. All the things I thought were his strong points are not in existence.

This is why I am really sad. We still need to support him to succeed because there is no one there to go get.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
United for EPL title, atleast everyone was realistic about Chelsea's chances.

United was so much hyped, there was even a prophecy that United won't carry epl and that Lukaku will start flopping.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lukaku just lukakued the league to city

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
elampiro:

Na so dem bi. You never see anything from some of these guys.

I was for Lukaku but. All the things I thought were his strong points are not in existence.

This is why I am really sad. We still need to support him to succeed because there is no one there to go get.

The guy just fall my hand anyhow. We must support him because we don't have an option but truth be told, dude is a sorry excuse of a footballer!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lukaku vs Top 6 teams in the Premier League:

Manchester City (0 goals + 2 assists for Man City)

Chelsea (0 goals + 0 assist)

Arsenal (0 goals + 0 assist)

Spurs (0 goals + 0 assist)

Liverpool (0 goal + 0 assist)
Goal Machine Indeed

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
They can't even hold a successful party, they are fighting with themselves.. Shior angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
spartacus11:

How market

That was why I got angry with his play. He is far below expectations. I didn't know those qualities of Lukaku I mentioned were only possible when he plays relegation haunted and mid table teams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lukaku’s stats from today’s game:

0 Goals
2 Assists
1 Horrendous Clearance
7 Row Z Shots

£75m Well Spent.

Twitter just blazing

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
Just 4 wins against Pep in 20 matches but your coach still forming tactician. Always blaming match officials. ...fraud

(1) (2) (3) ... (4851) (4852) (4853) (4854) (4855) (4856) (4857) ... (14230) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.