Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,104 members, 7,877,095 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:18 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4963) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8907726 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4960) (4961) (4962) (4963) (4964) (4965) (4966) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
Neymar1095:

Will you keep quiet. Apart from Pogba which of your midfielders will start for Liverpool. Don't even dare call matic.

Alright. I agree, thanks, and please fuvk off!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
Baritone:

It's frustrating really.
Imagine drawing at home against Burnley and all you could come up with was that City have spent more. Were they the reason you drew your match against Burnley?

I'd bet just Pogba would buy almost the entire Burnley team and yet someone had to blame his rival for his side's mediocrity. Smh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
Oasis007:

Bro..... Kaita is a Steel in the Midfield. He's not all about Power, he gets brain coz he's creative and also pacy.

Liverpool Midfield is getting more stronger. Lallana, Wijnaldum, Can, Henderson, Milner, Coutinho, Chamberlain, Kaita.... we really need to spend o!
Keita is no steel, he is more renowned for his forward forays, he's more like the attacking version of Kante...Liverpool still need a proper 4, a 2, depending on Clyne's fitness and another CB to partner VVD, you can add a goalkeeper if you wish...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
dubylhover:

hehehehehe you self noticed,I was just wondering where they emanated from when d team is at its nadir

grin

They will soon vanish once the Team pick up again!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
dubylhover:

hehehehehe you self noticed,I was just wondering where they emanated from when d team is at its nadir
because nairaland na una property abi. Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
Oasis007:

Kindly name any current Liverpool Defenders better than him, also any 10 EPL Defenders better than him.

I really don't care if he is better than current Liverpool Defenders or not, 75m is just a ridiculous fee.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
phaamsaam:

NO use arguing with epl deluded fans bro... Just sarcastically tell him, he is the right one
It's painful how he wants to undermine Umtiti because he isn't hyped as many other defenders are.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
Oasis007:

grin grin grin

On Paper we get quality Midfielders like Mkhtaryan, Matic Pogba, Mata, Herrera and Co who are better than Liverpool Midfielders.

However, on the Pitch where the Results matter, Liverpool Midfielders are better than ours.

Who is at Fault....... JM or the Players?!
For me, it's clearly the coach"s fault.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
patrickmuf:
Keita is no steel, he is more renowned for his forward forays, he's more like the attacking version of Kante...Liverpool still need a proper 4, a 2, depending on Clyne's fitness and another CB to partner VVD, you can add a goalkeeper if you wish...

undecided

If Kante ain't a Steel, then who else is a Steel my Brother?! And based on your description..... he's even an upgrade Version of Kante.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
nitrogen:

I really don't care if he is better than current Liverpool Defenders or not, 75m is just a ridiculous fee.

United slammed the same Amount on Lukaku Bro! The same Lukaku Fans are ripping Apart across all the Platform at the moment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
nitrogen:

What do you mean it's a ridiculous fee? If he sorts their defensive problem, it will be a huge bargain
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
odizeey:
because nairaland na una property abi. Clap for yourself.

ogbeni did I quote or ref you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
dmcdad:

For me, it's clearly the coach"s fault.

grin

You sha want make me yab JM..... kolework!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
Oasis007:

United slammed the same Amount on Lukaku Bro! The same Lukaku Fans are ripping Apart across all the Platform at the moment.

Yes, that was one of Mourinho's master class, shebi the guy helped Man City some weeks ago by dashing them two goals, same guy has refused to score against big oppositions.

It was all Mourinho's masterclass, the board had no choice than to dance in the rain with him, after all, he is the saviour.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
dmcdad:

Cement no dey market ni? cheesy

it doesn't matter, Mourinho is using too much water in the mixture to mould the defenders.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
dubylhover:

ogbeni did I quote or ref you?
I can quote you if I like, its my phone.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
odizeey:
I can quote you if I like, its my phone.

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
nitrogen:

Yes, that was one of Mourinho's master class, shebi the guy helped Man City some weeks ago by dashing them two goals, same guy has refused to score against big oppositions.

It was all Mourinho's masterclass, the board had no choice than to dance in the rain with him, after all, he is the saviour.

undecided

List 5 Strikers that are better than Lukaku and that would cost less in any League?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
CapitalCee:

What do you mean it's a ridiculous fee? If he sorts their defensive problem, it will be a huge bargain
IF......

A Southampton defender that will be 27 six months from now, at 75m? Wow! Someone that has less than five years left of his footie career?

Meanwhile, signing only the guy won't solve their defensive problems, shey you know?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided

List 5 Strikers that are better than Lukaku and that would cost less in any League?!

Do you really want to go this road? Let's just leave all these arguments that makes some think others have insulted them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
nitrogen:

IF......

A Southampton defender that will be 27 six months from now, at 75m? Wow! Someone that has less than five years left of his footie career?

Meanwhile, signing only the guy won't solve their defensive problems, shey you know?

If he can't solve it, they should keep developing and buying till it's solved. If there is cash spend it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
CapitalCee:

If he can't solve it, they should keep developing and buying till it's solved. If there is cash spend it.

exactly oo..I don't understand y some pipo are drinking panadol for board of directors headache as if they ask dem to contribute
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
nitrogen:

IF......

Name the defensive problems. Second highest cleansheet in the league. Except for the draws we have had in 4 games and if we had been lucky like city has been scoring a winner in the 90th minute of like 5 matches we would be second and be off by like 5 points. Getting Van dijk just made us more boistrious in attack as the midfielders can foray more because they know they have at least someone solid at the back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
hardeycute:
He is 26yrs old.Can you please list your Top 5 CB?

Homegrown? Average English lads

And lastly you should name ball playing CBs better than him
my top 5 or even top 10 CB Ramos, Godin, Hummels, Toby, Kaulibaly Napoli, Varane, Manquinhos, Luiz, Umiti.

Ball playing CBs I like Ramos Pique Luiz.

In Epl Stones, Otamendi, Andreas Chris, Toby, even Rudiger are great with the ball at their feet
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided

Hehe, stop telling me to list players. Lukaku that cannot outperform some strikers that are above 30 years, funny thing is he costed us close to 100m ( if you consider the fact that Rooney was part of the deal).

Don't get me wrong o, I like Lukaku o, just trying to tell you that Mourinho is a genius!

Lukaku is okay, after all, some other manager would rather have him stay in the opposition's box to get the best out of him than make him useless by having him do the work of a left back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
codedguy1:

it doesn't matter, Mourinho is using too much water in the mixture to mould the defenders.
O Lawd!!!cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Oasis007:

grin
You sha want make me yab JM..... kolework!
Well... 31st December, 11:59pm can't come soon enough then.cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided

If Kante ain't a Steel, then who else is a Steel my Brother?! And based on your description..... he's even an upgrade Version of Kante.
They have started again cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
johnny1980:

Name the defensive problems. Second highest cleansheet in the league. Except for the draws we have had in 4 games and if we had been lucky like city has been scoring a winner in the 90th minute of like 5 matches we would be second and be off by like 5 points. Getting Van dijk just made us more boistrious in attack as the midfielders can foray more because they know they have at least someone solid at the back.

Keep deceiving yourself, better thank your midfielders and forwards, so you think those slow and shaky boiz manning your defence are defenders, you need to buy two solid defenders and a DMF before you can say you wanna take a shot at the title.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided

Kante is 50% defense and 50% attack, Keita is like 30% defense and 70% attack, he is by no means a DM...He'll function better paired with a proper DM...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
Stupid kompany. always injured. We shd have gone for van dijk mtcheww
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Baritone(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
dmcdad:

Imagine drawing at home against Burnley and all you could come up with was that City have spent more. Were they the reason you drew your match against Burnley?

I'd bet just Pogba would buy almost the entire Burnley team and yet someone had to blame his rival for his side's mediocrity. Smh.

Matic alone covers their revenue.

If we struggle against such lowly oppositions, imagine what we'll do when we encounter other teams in our stratosphere. Madrid, Bayern et al.

There's nothing City has that's too extraordinary. You point out just one person, and I'll point out a like for like replacement..

Besides, I stopped being concerned after the Chelsea debacle. Mourinho only remembered to attack when Morata scored. #Coward.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4960) (4961) (4962) (4963) (4964) (4965) (4966) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ibukzy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.