Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,938 members, 7,876,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8906441 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5091) (5092) (5093) (5094) (5095) (5096) (5097) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
elrony:

Ogbeni, they'll need to gel first.

Who?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TruffleButter: 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
MOURINHO as usual is up to his glory hunting antics...signing a 29yr old player for such an extravagant price even fvcking City backed out...Im sure Sanchez will outlast his stay at Old trafford...SPITS.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
airmark:

Who wore that jersey no.7 last for you guys? I can see alexis depay.

See why I dey tell Skimpledawg say you need fasting and prayer..

Too much fighting with Raumdeuter don give you blurred vision..

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Who?

Manchester United players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
grin

Seem some Dude were into fasting and prayer, as well as kept Vigil for the Deal to fail?!

See Pain!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

I'm ain't Ed, but won't mind the Deal to happen.

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
sod09:
maga fc is that what they told you
No money involved, I'm sure that's how you lots carried lukaku rumour that your legend Rooney wasn't part of the deal grin grin
Well I'm happy Sanchez left that useless club,let's see what moanrinho can do with him
Oga, shut the Bleep! No money involved....It was a straight swap.

Even if there was, we are the biggest club in the world.
We buy whatever we want
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
elrony:
Too much fighting with Ramdeuter don give you blurred vision..
cheesy

fight kinni, person wey I dey beat for fun everytime

When other clubs dey sign Alexis dey sign Mikihiryan his club is lookin for Kevin Davies, Akinfenwa Crocuh and Xmas Caroll

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

Seem some Dude were into fasting and prayer, as well as kept Vigil for the Deal to fail?!

See Pain!

The God of Jehoshaphat no dey sleep! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
IFearGod:
Oga, shut the Bleep! No money involved....It was a straight swap.

Even if there was, we are the biggest club in the world.
We buy whatever we want
naso grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
elrony:

Manchester United players

How many of them are new to the league or to the coach
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
elrony:

The God of Jehoshaphat no dey sleep! grin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

When other clubs dey sign Alexis dey sign Mikihiryan his club is lookin for Kevin Davies, Akinfenwa Crocuh and Xmas Caroll

LMAOOOgrin grin grin

Airmark ngbo?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
Elrony, take it easy on those shekpites. They are regular visitors to the sunken place.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
elrony:

Too much fighting with Raumdeuter don give you blurred vision..

cheesy

Elrunning, i have blurred vision, yet you are recommending fasting and prayer for me. Your type of pastor should be arrested for multiplying the number of ulcer patients in the society.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
elrony:

Na you wan give am 500k a week?
I just gave a cap, though it's 400+ but even at 500k, it's a good deal for the caliber of player he is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TruffleButter: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
We should have gone for a player like Cuadrado not fvcking Sanchez this club is just too fvcking brain dead financially.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Blood of Nebuchadnezzar ! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

They are new to the club. They need to gel with the club. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
sod09:
naso grin grin
Yes ooo grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
IFearGod:
I just gave a cap, though it's 400+ but even at 500k, it's a good deal for the caliber of player he is.

No wahala bro!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Oasis007:
I really pity nezzar to be candid. He was keeping vigil for this Transfer to happen, but ain't online to celebrate it now!
Lol

Baba I was in the clinic jare
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

You live for arguments?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TruffleButter: 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Now that Sanchez is here, he will further stiffle the growth of Lingard and Rashford...lets be honest Rashford hasn't been looking like his past self that's what happens when you bounce a young player all over the field and then you brought in a wasteman that can't shoot or dribble to further push the poor boy to the wings...smh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nihilist:
acl loading angry

i cant even imagine how arsenal fans must be feeling right now
we can't feel anything until wengay leaves....we are used to this kind of mad transfer.
Wengay leaving will be the biggest arsenal transfer news ever, we will party like we win ucl cool cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
Neymar1095:
I like this dopejemi at least he is the wisest in this Thread. If it's that Idiot nezzar the goat, his only job is too Post about Sanchez in our Manchester thread like he his the 2nd coming of Jesus. Take your time
lol

werey man
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
elrony:

LMAOOOgrin grin grin

Airmark ngbo?

He is avoiding me like a plague, since he foolishly wanted to remove pks from goals scored by players. May be he is drafting the letter of protest i asked him to send to fifa though.

He received serious flogging yesterday on our thread. Didn't know he has been hiding here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
airmark:

Elrunning, i have blurred vision, yet you are recommending fasting and prayer for me. Your type of pastor should be arrested for multiplying the number of ulcer patients in the society.

Blurred vision as in blurred revelations.. (don't tell me Raumdeuter have beaten your inner man to coma too)

Na so so food you sabi!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
airmark:

He is avoiding me like a plague, since he foolishly wanted to remove pks from goals scored by players. May be he is drafting the letter of protest i asked him to send to fifa though.

He received serious flogging yesterday on our thread. Didn't know he has been hiding here.

grin grin grin

The Lord is your strength!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamJ(m): 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
airmark:

Avoiding you how. My favorite punching bag
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ToyinDipo(m): 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Bii bo? cheesy
For January

(1) (2) (3) ... (5091) (5092) (5093) (5094) (5095) (5096) (5097) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.