Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,832 members, 7,952,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9152487 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5101) (5102) (5103) (5104) (5105) (5106) (5107) ... (14372) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 5:59am On Jan 24, 2018
Lana1:
Lmao. U re fool with a bloated ego. If u want people to make u look right, then stop saying trash on an online forum.

Only a stupid, daft, dumb, insecure, vacuous, obtuse illiterate with an IQ that cant even flash Glo to Glo and a brain the size of a pebble would claim City had no title ambitions when the Sheikh took over them.

City were showing title ambitions and hoped to win the league by buying the best players around. Robinho came to City because of the money. Simple. How is this different from the Sanchez situation??

If City had no title ambitions why were they sacking managers at will??

U've already proved that u're not very bright on this forum so i'm not surprised at this foolish show of shame u re currently displaying "Mr Height is a Talent".

If I urinate, your mum will guzzle it as the fountain of youth- and that is your mum, imagine what your neighbour's houseboy (your father) would do to my faeces. I could have that IQ you described above and still make hall of fame for intelligence in your painfully daft and irresponsibly dull-witted family lineage. Do you think you are engaging almajiris in Adamawa? Miss me with your pseudo-intellectualism.

I am sure the Lavezzi, Tevez and Mascherano also went to China because the owners showed ambition or Watford sacked 3 different managers because they want to win the EPL.

Wild animals are being counted and an Agama is nodding because he read heard (the dolt can't read) he descended from dinosaurs. Sod off, wannabe!

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 6:10am On Jan 24, 2018
See blood everywhere!!! You guys should chill jor.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 6:12am On Jan 24, 2018
Who has heard about this Seri of a player? Heard we are interested. I tried YouTube clips and must confess he looks good.
Looks like a more attacking and intelligent version of Kante.
Also heard Barca almost signed him last summer before settling for Paulinho.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:14am On Jan 24, 2018
^^^^^^^

undecided

....... but he didn't attack your Family?! His Family ain't part of the Discourse, then why bringing them in?! Will you be happy or proud if yours are also attacked?!

Sometimes we do cross the Line to get cheap Likes and Shares, to win e-battle that ain't gonna add value to one's Profile in real Life. Its really a pity you could stoop so low, and recklessly attack his Family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 6:25am On Jan 24, 2018
Oasis007:
^^^^^^^

undecided

....... but he didn't attack your Family?! His Family ain't part of the Discourse, then why bringing them in?! Will you be happy or proud if yours are also attacked?!

Sometimes we do cross the Line to get cheap Likes and Shares, to win e-battle that ain't gonna add value to one's Profile in real Life. Its really a pity you could stoop so low, and recklessly attack his Family.

Did I call his name? Did I mention him? Even when he came to throw shade I ignored him. So why will he phoolishly mention me and start hurling invectives as if he has the monopoly?

I did not insult your club, players or even manager so I don't even understand why he got in his feelings.

All these frustrated groupies sef.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:37am On Jan 24, 2018
Oasis007:
^^^^^^^

undecided

I am not in support of that guy but, if you call someone a fool, expect retaliation, in any form. Na yabbing, na dat one dey pain pass.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 6:56am On Jan 24, 2018
Fuckery upon fuckery. Shots fired everywhere. Nezzar come and control your thread oo since they Sign Sanchez the guy just went M. I. A.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 7:03am On Jan 24, 2018
Eruditor:

If I urinate, your mum will guzzle it as the fountain of youth- and that is your mum, imagine what your neighbour's houseboy (your father) would do to my faeces. I could have that IQ you described above and still make hall of fame for intelligence in your painfully daft and irresponsibly dull-witted family lineage. Do you think you are engaging almajiris in Adamawa? Miss me with your pseudo-intellectualism.

I am sure the Lavezzi, Tevez and Mascherano also went to China because the owners showed ambition or Watford sacked 3 different managers because they want to win the EPL.

Wild animals are being counted and an Agama is nodding because he read heard (the dolt can't read) he descended from dinosaurs. Sod off, wannabe!

no be this kind bullsheet person suppose dey wake up to see early in the morning na, Haba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:05am On Jan 24, 2018
I am only happy that Dayo and his folks where taken to the cleaners here.

How can someone claim Sanchez's reported fee is after tax and when quizzed on KDB he begins to backtrack? It's funny people just say things some many times hoping it becomes a pillar to which they stand.

See Dayo acknowledging that Zlatan took a pay cut yet he posted a table that had Zlatan earning so much, a table that didn't have KDB whose new deal was announced same time with Sanchez arrival here.

Una go tire last last when he starts banging in goals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 7:14am On Jan 24, 2018
After all is said and done, Una go realize say last last the swap deal with mkhi means the actual cost of Sanchez's deal in wages is really the small amount we added to Mkhitaryan's own.

One 29 year old swapped for a much better age mate, no transfer fee with only about 150k or thereabout a week extra.
Make of it what you will but this is a major coup.
We for sign moura for around 25m and pay am 150k wages on top and nobody for bat eyelid cheesy

Idiots
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 7:18am On Jan 24, 2018
I would rather have one world class players than 2 space fillers. I dunno about you all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 7:21am On Jan 24, 2018
And knowing united to be the commercial monster that they are, trust Woodward and his people to maximize every bit of ££ that you can possibly get back from the deal of this size.

Don't be surprised united signs an endorsement deal with pedigree in the coming weeks grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 7:32am On Jan 24, 2018
Neymar1095:
Fuckery upon fuckery. Shots fired everywhere. Nezzar come and control your thread oo since they Sign Sanchez the guy just went M. I. A.
Baba I just dey enjoy the show cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 7:38am On Jan 24, 2018
Choi see bullets everywhere

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2018
eph12:

Deductive reasoning ko dindinrin reason ni

grin grin grin

Or deduncery reasoning?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:04am On Jan 24, 2018
Sanchez's shirt sales alone would comfortably boost our coffers so why all these tears over a guy who does not play for your team or over a team you have no _fucking stake in?

Make jealousy featuring bile and pain no make some of una run mad oh.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2018
Eruditor:

No offence intended, but the emboldened is an avalanche of bullshît. Better still, it's aptly described as apples and oranges. Makes no goddamn sense.

1. Watford have never spent the kind of huge money the likes of Shitty, United, Chelshit, Barcelona and other top clubs have spent in this modern transfer window in their entire history. Apples and oranges.

2. Watford are ambitious, but there own ambitions is survival in the EPL and having a good run generally in cup competitions or league. Any other achievements like winning the FA Cup, Caraboa Cup or qualifying for European competition is a bonus and a lucky achievement for them, so sacking managers is means of survival not to win major trophies. But when top clubs sack mangers, it's usually for them not making the UCL or winning trophies. Apples and oranges.

3. When Man Shitty sacked Pellegrini, they got Pep. Who did Watford get? When Man Shitty hired Pep, they did with the future dream of winning UCL, league titles and having the success Pep brought to Bayern, Barca. Which success or targets will Watford demand from the average coach that replaced Silva? Apples and oranges.

4. Watford after sacking the coach before Silva was appointed, how much did they spend, and what are the quality of players they bought? When Man City appointed Mancini, below is what a website had to write about their ambitions, and onslaught in the transfer window. Check out the players they got and how much they spent.

From the beginning, they identified that to have a winning team, capable of competing with United and the best clubs in Europe, given Uefa and the Premier League's squad limit of 25, they wanted two world-class players in each position.

That summer, the Abu Dhabi regime sanctioned and bankrolled Mancini's shopping with a vast financial outlay hugely beyond what the club could have afforded were it living on its own resources. City signed Jérôme Boateng from Hamburg for £10.5m; David Silva from Valencia for £26m; Yaya Touré, attacking midfield force from the great Barcelona, for £24m; Aleksandar Kolarov from Lazio for £19m; Mario Balotelli from Internazionale for £24m, and James Milner from Aston Villa for £26m. Then, in January 2011, they signed the striker Mancini had long coveted, Edin Dzeko, from Wolfsburg, for £27m, who turned out rather more of a game-changer than Lee Bradbury had been for Frank Clark's £3m. This incredible series of international player purchases, unparalleled by any other club, totalled £156.5m. That brought the expenditure from Abu Dhabi, on transfer fees alone, to £376.5m in just two seasons.

Man City's spending and the players they bought showed the higher ambitions of that club; Man City sack managers to aim higher, Watford sack theirs to escape relegation. Once again, apples and oranges.

5. Finally, the most funny one - You've the chutzpah to list Tevez, Mascherano and Lavezzi in your argument. First of all, the Chinese league just like the American league snap up mostly expired or waning TOP players who's past their prime (the young ones are usually average players or poor low tier ones) because theirs are still a growing league and need the influx of popular players to put their league on the map. They're not yet established. When LA Galaxy signed Beckham, they knew he's finished, or at least they signed him coz of his A-list status. He was signed to bring American league to the limelight. Beckham spent his prime at United and Madrid. It's same for Xavi and his Qatar quest. So if I find it funny that you're mentioning mercenaries and expired products like Mascherano, Lavezzi and Tevez who have their best years behind them. Who next will you mention? The Oscars, Anichebes and Ighalos of this world?

Chinese clubs owners are showing ambition like their American counterparts by bringing in this popular stars to help grow their league, while these expired stars are going their for the money. So yes, The Chinese club owners are showing ambitions, that's why they criticised Tevez for scamming them when they were dreaming of having a determined Tevez of yesteryears. Neymar moved from Barca to PSG but his dream of competing at the highest stage, playing in Europe's top competition and at the highest level were never in doubt. If he'd done the same with the Chinese league, everybody would've concluded it is for the money because Chinese league is a lowly rated league which top players in demand doesn't give a fùck about. If Lavezzi, Tevez and co moves to City, their ambitions are not questioned coz City is a top club in England and Europe top 5 league, but when they move to China, everybody knows the truth that's its about the money. The difference is clear.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:20am On Jan 24, 2018
Ibime:

Messi got 80m signing fee confirmed.

80 Whaaaaaaaat?!! shocked shocked

80m on top the 500k+ contract and other juicy bonus? Are you serious? shocked shocked

And these people are hyperventilating over 10m signing-on bonus of Sanchez? angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:24am On Jan 24, 2018
Eruditor:

Did I call his name? Did I mention him? Even when he came to throw shade I ignored him. So why will he phoolishly mention me and start hurling invectives as if he has the monopoly?

I did not insult your club, players or even manager so I don't even understand why he got in his feelings.

All these frustrated groupies sef.

See........ You can go to any Length to insult him, but you shouldn't have included his Parents.

Did he attack your Parents?! Though this is a Faceless Forum, but that doesn't mean we should be reckless! I respect my Parents a lot, and I won't take it lightly if anyone insults any of my Parents, however in your own case, you attacked both of his Parents.

Kindly retract it, apologize to him and move on!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bibidear(f): 8:29am On Jan 24, 2018
sinizia:

No offence intended, but the emboldened is an avalanche of bullshît. Better still, it's aptly described as apples and oranges. Makes no goddamn sense.

1. Watford have never spent the kind of huge money the likes of Shitty, United, Chelshit, Barcelona and other top clubs have spent in this modern transfer window in their entire history. Apples and oranges.

2. Watford are ambitious, but there own ambitions is survival in the EPL and having a good run generally in cup competitions or league. Any other achievements like winning the FA Cup, Caraboa Cup or qualifying for European competition is a bonus and a lucky achievement for them, so sacking managers is means of survival not to win major trophies. But when top clubs sack mangers, it's usually for them not making the UCL or winning trophies. Apples and oranges.

3. When Man Shitty sacked Pellegrini, they got Pep. Who did Watford get? When Man Shitty hired Pep, they did with the future dream of winning UCL, league titles and having the success Pep brought to Bayern, Barca. Which success or targets will Watford demand from the average coach that replaced Silva? Apples and oranges.

4. Watford after sacking the coach before Silva was appointed, how much did they spend, and what are the quality of players they bought? When Man City appointed Mancini, below is what a website had to write about their ambitions, and onslaught in the transfer window. Check out the players they got and how much they spent.

Man City's spending and the players they bought showed the higher ambitions of that club; Man City sack managers to aim higher, Watford sack theirs to escape relegation. Once again, apples and oranges.

5. Finally, the most funny one - You've the chutzpah to list Tevez, Mascherano and Lavezzi in your argument. First of all, the Chinese league just like the American league snap up mostly expired or waning TOP players who's past their prime (the young ones are usually average players or poor low tier ones) because theirs are still a growing league and need the influx of popular players to put their league on the map. They're not yet established. When LA Galaxy signed Beckham, they knew he's finished, or at least they signed him coz of his A-list status. He was signed to bring American league to the limelight. Beckham spent his prime at United and Madrid. It's same for Xavi and his Qatar quest. So if I find it funny that you're mentioning mercenaries and expired products like Mascherano, Lavezzi and Tevez who have their best years behind them. Who next will you mention? The Oscars, Anichebes and Ighalos of this world?

Chinese clubs owners are showing ambition like their American counterparts by bringing in this popular stars to help grow their league, while these expired stars are going their for the money. So yes, The Chinese club owners are showing ambitions, that's why they criticised Tevez for scamming them when they were dreaming of having a determined Tevez of yesteryears. Neymar moved from Barca to PSG but his dream of competing at the highest stage, playing in Europe's top competition and at the highest level were never in doubt. If he'd done the same with the Chinese league, everybody would've concluded it is for the money because Chinese league is a lowly rated league which top players in demand doesn't give a fùck about. If Lavezzi, Tevez and co moves to City, their ambitions are not questioned coz City is a top club in England and Europe top 5 league, but when they move to China, everybody knows the truth that's its about the money. The difference is clear.
oga,i like u already.......brilliant write up......dont mind d hater

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:30am On Jan 24, 2018
odizeey:
I am not in support of that guy but, if you call someone a fool, expect retaliation, in any form. Na yabbing, na dat one dey pain pass.

undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:31am On Jan 24, 2018
odizeey:

undecided

Just assume you are Lana, will you be happy if such kind of Response is what you got, simply for calling him a Fool?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:38am On Jan 24, 2018
MoR2:
paul 'octopus' pogba smiley now aka dablord cheesy aka roam random offensive attacking midfielder grin 290k per week
Have you compared his numbers with other midfielders? How is he faring in terms of contribution to goals even across Europe?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:41am On Jan 24, 2018
funlord:

grin grin grin

Or deduncery reasoning?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:48am On Jan 24, 2018
Oasis007:

undecided

Just assume you are Lana, will you be happy if such kind of Response is what you got, simply for calling him a Fool?!
bros you dont call someone a fool and expect a smile in return.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:56am On Jan 24, 2018
The earlier you guys understand that eruditor is trolling and his source is dundi reasoning the better for all of you.

At least his master dayo comes with facts though, he does not know how to interpret the facts, but this one own is dindinrin reasoning.

Peace angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:02am On Jan 24, 2018
odizeey:
bros you dont call someone a fool and expect a smile in return.

Noted!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:02am On Jan 24, 2018
Oasis007:

undecided

Brother, let it go. Some peeps here are not civilized.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:04am On Jan 24, 2018
Lana1:
Lmao. U re fool with a bloated ego. If u want people to make u look right, then stop saying trash on an online forum.

Only a stupid, daft, dumb, insecure, vacuous, obtuse illiterate with an IQ that cant even flash Glo to Glo and a brain the size of a pebble would claim City had no title ambitions when the Sheikh took over them.

City were showing title ambitions and hoped to win the league by buying the best players around. Robinho came to City because of the money. Simple. How is this different from the Sanchez situation??

If City had no title ambitions why were they sacking managers at will??

U've already proved that u're not very bright on this forum so i'm not surprised at this foolish show of shame u re currently displaying "Mr Height is a Talent".

I was already thinking how do i reply an illiterate who would say the most mudane thing just to sound intelligent. You've said it just as i would love. The likes of Raumdeuter can be tolerated because they make sensible arrguments some times regardless of the amala turning proficiency but to come to a public forum and declare that Man City was paying record sums on players and changing coaches because it was all fun bothers on lunacy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:05am On Jan 24, 2018
Eruditor:

grin
Save all that piss & shît bullshit for ur village people and other family members that understand the language. We're all civilised here.

U re a complete disgrace to stupîd people everywhere. Ur grey matter wont even be worth 10 shillings if it were to be auctioned off to charity.

Lmao. See stupidity for early morning.
Top notch intelligence right there comparing the Chinese league with the EPL.
Did Watford spend 300 million in two seasons like City??
Or maybe we should say West Ham also showed title ambitions for sacking Bilic who was trying to lead them into relegation and replacing him with Moyes.

A business man pumps 100s of millions into his club but Eruditor believes he didn't plan on the team been successful. He only did it to show everyone he had money. This is the kind of reasoning u would expect from someone with a 2KB brain.

Pls stop spiting trash and kindly fûck right off.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2018
Oasis007:
^^^^^^^

undecided

The point you really determine a supposed grown man's IQ is when they stoop low to insult people's parents. These are things we learned pre-adolescence is immature and should be left there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2018
Nice one Lana1 cool

I was really expecting you not to reply the dolt with parents cussing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5101) (5102) (5103) (5104) (5105) (5106) (5107) ... (14372) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.