Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,052 members, 7,966,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:51 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9211705 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5147) (5148) (5149) (5150) (5151) (5152) (5153) ... (14408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
We could av snapped up Griezmann in this current window

Madrid go use vex sign almost all top players come this summer

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
[quote author=dopeJemi post=64234908]Una dey make me laugh
Those of you saying we should get mahrez, have you heard any report that says we are interested in him? Sanchez is being served on a platter for us to buy and una dey say make we buy Mahrez wey the club no dey even look him side, the earth will not shake if we get both players, getting Sanchez doesn't stop us from fixing the right wing, we have come this far with the right wing being the way it is and we are doing Okay, Getting Sanchez will be a big plus and will certainly make us more dangerous up front, Lingard and mata can easily fill that right wing position til the end of the season if we don't get mahrez... if we lose Sanchez to Man City or Chelsea and not sign Mahrez we will be the biggest losers in the TW, Why not take the quality that is placed in front of you rather than fantasize about fairy tale signings that don't seem imminent
Dem put Fried rice with chicken for your front, you say na Jollof rice wey you no dey see na you want[quote]4
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:
[s]exhibit number 2.
manu think say na only them get money, shey city for spend 35M buy sanchez come pay am 25M per year. in one year that na 60M but that same 60M now na for mahrez buy am with 50M pay am 10M and in the long run say 4 years that wan na 90M compared to 135M. cheesy

it's good to have both money and sense grin[/s]

Miss me with the BS!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
nezzar:
We could av snapped up Griezmann in this current window

Madrid go use vex sign almost all top players come this summer
that's how we roll cool we just let all the children buy first and finish their money grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:
that's how we roll cool we just let all the children buy first and finish their money grin
Mou is keen on adding two players in the summer

I guess vidal and griezmann
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
elrony:

Miss me with the BS!
the thing done cover your face already cheesy you no know say yeye dey smell undecided

go baff
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:
exhibit number 2.
manu think say na only them get money, shey city for spend 35M buy sanchez come pay am 25M per year. in one year that na 60M but that same 60M now na for mahrez buy am with 50M pay am 10M and in the long run say 4 years that wan na 90M compared to 135M. cheesy

it's good to have both money and sense grin

Its deeper than that

Man Utd gets Alexis for free(actually traded off Mikitaryan with 3.5yrs on his contract for Alexis that would have been free in 6months)

Come pay am 500k per week thats like 25M a yr

Assuming non of them flop and all retire by mid30 say 34

Alexis sign a 4yr contract means Man Utd has to look for a replacement in 4yrs in a more expensive market

City sign Mahrez at 26 means he has 8yrs which they will have to renew for higher wages but No transfer fee

Man Utd sold Ronaldo for like 90M in 2009, looking back who do you think that deal favoured? Lets say Ronaldo retired next yr, that means he gave 10yrs of top class performance to Madrid where they didnt need to spend money on his position

Now sum up how many number wingers Man utd has signed since then to replace that one Ronaldo - Transfer fee alone not even wages

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
obainojazz:
He was three years older than when he won FIFA player of the year.
the age no get number?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:
manu fans can think like na only them they transfer market. you na go buy everybody. exhibit 1

Please I just need to ask this. Are you rettarded or just exhibiting moronic tendencies on this thread.

Did you even understand the context in which those statements were made before exposing your stvpidity with all this exhitlbit 1, 2. 3 nonsense you have been typing.

so if we hoping that our team gets a player automatically translates to man u being the only team in the league that can get that player.

This is a public fotum , if you have nothing reasonable to say why Dont you just sheath your wrinkled fingers and save us this tripe.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Arsenal should get a defender

I heard the Auba deal will go through if Dortmund only find a replacement
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:
hope you and dopejemi no go regret this you na preference of sanchez over mahrez that leyqu.t said would solve manu's rw issues

Please where did I say I Prefer One player over the other
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
This Tahith Chong is too good for his age. The boy is unbelievably good. I hope Mourinho notices him and take him along for preseason tour.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
dopeJemi:

That guy is the quintessential idiot that is more confused than a clown in a torrential rainfall.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
codedguy1:

Please I just need to ask this. Are you rettarded or just exhibiting moronic tendencies on this thread.

Did you even understand the context in which those statements were made before exposing your stvpidity with all this exhitlbit 1, 2. 3 nonsense you have been typing.

so if we hoping that our team gets a player automatically translates to man u being the only team in the league that can get that player.

This is a public fotum , if you have nothing reasonable to say why Dont you just sheath your wrinkled fingers and save us this tripe.
hian because I used your quote as example that is what is paining you like this.

My friend go and drink panadol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
codedguy1:

That guy is the quintessential idiot that is more confused than a clown in a torrential rainfall.
oga calm down, no dey can dust, all this your grama because you want to carry everything on your head. I just needed your post stop acting up like a child cheesy because of that small thing you want to be very insultive no vex.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
dopeJemi:

grin I only quoted what joeace was agreeing to and who he was responding to. I never said you preferred one to another so why are you asking me?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ctuagent007: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
Happy that Sanchez is here but I hope the board have told him that we are more vicious than those ass.nal fans & what in the world is wrong with us not hijacking Mahrez cos that boy is likely benching Sterling 10/10....mehn I need the trickery of Mahrez in this team intoto
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Kia some people can be touchy and sensitive, small thing them go just vex grin. They form codedguy they here they para like woman. I for just commot your moniker from that post I know say shame go catch you like that make you come start they speak English this night grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Its deeper than that

Man Utd gets Alexis for free(actually traded off Mikitaryan with 3.5yrs on his contract for Alexis that would have been free in 6months)

Come pay am 500k per week thats like 25M a yr

Assuming non of them flop and all retire by mid30 say 34

Alexis sign a 4yr contract means Man Utd has to look for a replacement in 4yrs in a more expensive market

City sign Mahrez at 26 means he has 8yrs which they will have to renew for higher wages but No transfer fee

Man Utd sold Ronaldo for like 90M in 2009, looking back who do you think that deal favoured? Lets say Ronaldo retired next yr, that means he gave 10yrs of top class performance to Madrid where they didnt need to spend money on his position

Now sum up how many number wingers Man utd has signed since then to replace that one Ronaldo - Transfer fee alone not even wages
ha bia Dayo which kind maths assignment you give me so grin

Where that your accountant boy make him come carry this wan solve o cheesy.

Maybe we should let city sign mahrez first grin but last last the deal will be better than united signing Sanchez and establish pep (who clearly doesn't give a fvck what anybody thinks) has a greatest checkbook manager of the modern era.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:
Kia some people can be touchy and sensitive, small thing them go just vex grin. They form codedguy they here they para like woman. I for just commot your moniker from that post I know say shame go catch you like that make you come start they speak English this night grin
MoR2:
oga calm down, no dey can dust, all this your grama because you want to carry everything on your head. I just needed your post stop acting up like a child cheesy because of that small thing you want to be very insultive no vex.

How I no go vex when you wan use my post insinuate wetin no be.

People don take amala turning as profession for this board by twisting and changing wetin person post or on post sef to suit their narrative.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:
grin I only quoted what joeace was agreeing to and who he was responding to. I never said you preferred one to another so why are you asking me?

you are asking me why I am asking you

please what does this mean?

MoR2:
hope you and dopejemi no go regret this you na preference of sanchez over mahrez that leyqu.t said would solve manu's rw issues

or I can't read again? or you can't comprehend what you typed yourself?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
Tank u Cech

Swansea City with the lead cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
ctuagent007:
Happy that Sanchez is here but I hope the board have told him that we are more vicious than those ass.nal fans & what in the world is wrong with us not hijacking Mahrez cos that boy is likely benching Sterling 10/10....mehn I need the trickery of Mahrez in this team intoto
guy if united hijack mahrez deal eh, o boy teams go dey fear united (only in the transfer window sha grin)

But e no possible, united hijacking mahrez cannot happen
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
codedguy1:

How I no go vex when you wan use my post insinuate wetin no be.

People don take amala turning as profession for this board by twisting and changing wetin person post or on post sef to suit their narrative.

hehehehe grin everybody dey suffer am once awhile
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
Different club, same Mkhitaryan..Lost possession twice already.. what a plank

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LongD(m): 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
I heard if pep buys Mahrez he would have spent 500m in less that two years in city.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
Cech dey keep like who get mental illness grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
I thought the sale of sanchez would gel the team together

Just negodu Mkhitaryan.....Giving away possession easily

Swansea are not even taking their chances very well
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
Jeeeeeez

see what mkhitaryan missed cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:
what arrant nonsense so if I said a bird in hand is better than 10 in the bush you will start typing a speech about how birds fly.

So you wake up in the morning look at yourself in the mirror and say you have sense when you clearly refuse to respect yourself.

You took a simple expression as a statement as pa person way go school and we way no go. Guy no dey shame your elders.

Who is the arrogant one when your ignorant of what a phrase in context means. You took it out of context went into the bush and came out feeling fly with yourself by yourself.

Guy what is your point, wetin be your purpose. I told you guy this is a simple expression and you still came and type this crap again. You well so, abi your finger they scratch you.

But your funny o, what was the point of that your post. Read it again yourself and tell me what your point was. Nobody asked you, I don't give a damn about that crap you wrote it didn't answer my question. You flew out of the gutter and started coughing out piss telling me to listen. Are you ok, pls tell me am not responding to someone currently in a mental institution.

What is your problem olabode, simple it will not reflect in the end of the year account. Why is it hard for you to show courtesy and have sense does that show your educated.

You just taught crap that was not needed so I don't have right to refuse your trash. Guy make ask just again you well so.

Next time keep your sensible nonsense to yourself.

Lmao... typical agbero illiterate.

You made a misguided and incorrect statement and you were given free crash course in Assets and Liabilities. Instead of you to swallow your pride and offer unreserved thanks you begin to foam at the mouth like an slowpoke.

It is nothing personal, I do not care about the subject matter that you were discussing about. It is laughable that you also mentioned that people dey vex while you do same shit.

Dude, take the free knowledge to prevent you from displaying such ignorance in the future.

cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
It's 3 for Swansea

Nice debut for Mkhi cheesy cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5147) (5148) (5149) (5150) (5151) (5152) (5153) ... (14408) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: timbros(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.