Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,952 members, 7,876,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8906581 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5308) (5309) (5310) (5311) (5312) (5313) (5314) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 7:30am On Mar 06, 2018
afrodoc2:
Please has anybody seen NiLLiList? Poor guy must feel so down today, I want to eLevate his mood cos his patience with scrubs like Bakayoko and Norata must have reached its eLastic limit.

Imagine arranging party on a thread only to have the gate slammed in your face. NiLLiList don't be disheartened, your eLeda is not sleeping, your L shaddai will not abandon you. We are all praying for you, and looking forward to the Barca vs Chelsea match which promises to be an L classico.

NiLLLLiLLLList right now

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 7:32am On Mar 06, 2018
afrodoc2:
Please has anybody seen NiLLiList? Poor guy must feel so down today, I want to eLevate his mood cos his patience with scrubs like Bakayoko and Norata must have reached its eLastic limit.

Imagine arranging party on a thread only to have the gate slammed in your face. NiLLiList don't be disheartened, your eLeda is not sleeping, your L shaddai will not abandon you. We are all praying for you, and looking forward to the Barca vs Chelsea match which promises to be an L classico.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You no get joy at all. And this dude na ya paddy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:32am On Mar 06, 2018
At this moment, They should even make David Deji the most paid player in the team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 7:33am On Mar 06, 2018
Creatrixity:

Pure evil!! Afrodoc2 is like Count Vlad Tepes.
Make I nor lie,

I had to check up the meaning of some of those words.

Are you sure this doctor is meant to save lives?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:38am On Mar 06, 2018
To think I vex go sleep after the 2nd goal.

Afrodoc2 grin grin grin grin

Lana1 that laptop gif na die considering what NlhiLLLList had written hahahaha I don die. grin grin

Elrony grin grin

These muderfuckers were already exhibiting their Lugubrious behaviour even before the game ended, how uncouth can a group of people be.

As for that assanal fan called kokaineidiot, his case is a lost cause.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:48am On Mar 06, 2018
BushWickBill:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You no get joy at all. And this dude na ya paddy.

I troll only my paddys, i no get mouth to dey yab upandan.

Nihilist knows it is all Love (oops another L).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 7:49am On Mar 06, 2018
Spot your Manchester United fans

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 7:49am On Mar 06, 2018
afrodoc2:

I troll only my paddys, i no get mouth to dey yab upandan.

Nihilist knows it is all Love (oops another L).

LMAO

Doctor I dey office. I take Jah beg you, no use laff sack me.

My oga na Chelsea fan o.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:59am On Mar 06, 2018
eph12:
Elampiro I did like to hear your thoughts on Auba. Has he improved arsenal?

I have not been watching Arsenal to know his performance without goals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:00am On Mar 06, 2018
codedguy1:
To think I vex go sleep after the 2nd goal.

Afrodoc2 grin grin grin grin

Lana1 that laptop gif na die considering what NlhiLLLList had written hahahaha I don die. grin grin

Elrony grin grin

These muderfuckers were already exhibiting their Lugubrious behaviour even before the game ended, how uncouth can a group of people be.

As for that assanal fan called kokaineidiot, his case is a lost cause.

No mind them. Only people that are L bent on holding the L can swing from being Loquacious to being Laconic in the space of a few minutes.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 8:03am On Mar 06, 2018
diggz:
Can someone please help me calculate the worth of talents on display by each team today?

AmoryBlacq:
watch how scummies will say there was no way DDG could have saved that 2nd goal!

Stood there like an impotent tree!

Best keeper my foot!

Nihilist:
See football ffs.

The difference is crystal clear

Nihilist:
lol see pogba

diggz:
Abeg when we coach wan make changes?

Cc airmark Nihilist skimpledawg

Skimpledawg:

Harry better use em head o undecided

We cannot lose this match o

Skimpledawg:

Hidiota grin grin grin

Thanda will fry your blockus tonight.

Diggz, Airmark, nihilist, earthmetahuman, seen this? grin

See them

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2018
Leyqute:

This is hilarious grin cheesy grin
grin grin
This life can be very vicious.

*logs out of phone*

*logs into laptop*

Their papa...

Final Whistle...

*Flings Laptop*

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2018
ChristineC:
this has to be the best trolling celebration i'll ever witness in this life.
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:12am On Mar 06, 2018
elampiro:

I have not been watching Arsenal to know his performance without goals.
Let us know when you do.

Just a couple of months he was banging in goals left right and centre but has only managed 1 league goal in two months, from an offside position. He is even in a team that plays much better than us and create more chances than us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Creatrixity(m): 8:13am On Mar 06, 2018
BushWickBill:

Make I nor lie,

I had to check up the meaning of some of those words.

Are you sure this doctor is meant to save lives?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Every competent doctor must be able to put a suffering patient out of misery through euthanasia—the medical books did not say you had to bludgeon the patient with the most blunt ax you could find in the shed.

Afrodoc2 is not your friend. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:17am On Mar 06, 2018
CapitalCee:

I am telling you. meen watch out Lingard for that wing back position the guy just ball there no be small
It's still too early though, just a couple of minutes. I don't think he should be converted to that position
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:19am On Mar 06, 2018
elampiro:

Those passes were over hit. The ball slip fast on the grass because it was rainy. If you think Lingard is better than Valencia in that position, you must be a joke.

We were playing really well before Valencia and Young were substituted.
This is not true

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:22am On Mar 06, 2018
BushWickBill:

See them

Buncha Miserable Muppets grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:54am On Mar 06, 2018
eph12:

It's still too early though, just a couple of minutes. I don't think he should be converted to that position
I not suggesting he should. I am just saying the way he put in a performance for the team despite playing out of position. some other players will sulk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:02am On Mar 06, 2018
eph12:

This is not true

We were creating chances after chances just before they left. Rashford even looked like he would win a penalty. Valencia looked like he would score from 20 yards. The Palace defence was in dissaray.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:22am On Mar 06, 2018
BushWickBill:

Go and prepare for the assault on your backsides from Barcelona by buying a jar of Vaseline to soothe your backsides instead of worrying about us.

We are 9 points ahead of you, while you are facing a reality of Thursday night football in places like Ostersund, Vladikavkaz, Helsingborgs and Mitjilland.

We are fine thank you.

Next time you will be civil and have some decorum, instead of trolling unnecessarily like some newly incubated mosquitoes.

Lol.... cheesy cheesy 0de cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:22am On Mar 06, 2018
undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 9:35am On Mar 06, 2018
Skimpledawg:
undecided
my real G

During this break, I go reach ur side cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2018
elampiro:

We were creating chances after chances just before they left. Rashford even looked like he would win a penalty. Valencia looked like he would score from 20 yards. The Palace defence was in dissaray.
Hmmm seems our idea of what creating chances or playing really well means are totally different. That's where the issue is, no wahala

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2018
neezar:

my real G

During this break, I go reach ur side cool
That would be awesome. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 10:03am On Mar 06, 2018
Skimpledawg:

That would be awesome. cool
Ph right??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:08am On Mar 06, 2018
patrickmuf:
Alas, stats has killed objective football analysis...

Exactly, nothing to be said for the poor quality of the chances created just that a chance has been created. The worst way to watch football is with numbers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 10:15am On Mar 06, 2018
Imagine if Pep Guardiola was not working in EPL. This Man
United team will be leading the league playing such boring and useless
football and Mourinho and their fans will be all arrogant. God
Bless Guardiola.

Noisy neighbours.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 10:17am On Mar 06, 2018
afrodoc2:

No mind them. Only people that are L bent on holding the L can swing from being Loquacious to being Laconic in the space of a few minutes.
See now.
You don make me chop query because of dis ya yarns.
I jus dey laff for meeting.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:18am On Mar 06, 2018
grin

United Fans Mood...... from now till Thursday Morning!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:19am On Mar 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

Its not the players its the coaching. Some coaches deploy a low block while some are high pressers

Like today when Chelsea wanted to take a goal kick, Sane Aguero Bernardo were at the edge of Chelsea box to ensure that if they try to pass out they will press them. Mourinho hardly ever does that, he instruct his players to sit back and start any form of pressing around the center line
I would not argue the coaching aspect but look at the game against Crystal Palace some hours ago. The lethargy stunk throughout the first half and then suddenly the second half started brightly; even conceding the second goal short did not lower their spirits. What changed? Same players, same pitch, same coach. If it was a one-off fine, but this happens every other day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2018
Lana1:
grin grin
This life can be very vicious.

*logs out of phone*

*logs into laptop*

Their papa...

Final Whistle...

*Flings Laptop*

That your .gif na die.

Classic.

Meanwhile spot all the Ls in that your post

(1) (2) (3) ... (5308) (5309) (5310) (5311) (5312) (5313) (5314) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Demolz and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.