Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,153 members, 7,887,346 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:11 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8933318 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5465) (5466) (5467) (5468) (5469) (5470) (5471) ... (14245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
elrony:

I wasn't tensed.. those 3 goals boost my morale 1000%

Man Shitty was begging for a draw!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

No need to troll Ramuzaki sef, seeing Pep disappointed and battered paints a perfect picture of pa Ramuzaki
in all Goodluck 2 the boys...They made my day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
cheesy grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
CapitalCee:

The last league fergie won. He did it with 13 points even though the last four games after winning the league, he virtually was reving up the party mood. This city team is not even better than that United team that won the league with RVP. Never mind the invincibles, Treble winners, Jose's Chelsea of 2004-2006 and the United class of 2008 that won 3 straight league titles and reached 3 UCL finals in 4 years.

Baba leave that snake jare.. 13 points like its the biggest margin ever. Rubbish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
BushWickBill:

I'm not taking any sides.
I'm only saying we should apply context in our criticism.
Nobody is exempt from criticism. But it should be done with perspective.

Jose needs to change his attitude to some of these games if we are going to become contenders.

He will.. i know he will.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
afrodoc2:

Lol you made me remember Binghi's graduation pic, dat him brogues wey e wear na colonial classic. cheesy

You have a point sha, but like i said e dey una body too........maybe just less pronounced.

Anyhow you guys should thank us for helping you beat City that bullied you.

Omo....the game funny to me Sha...cuz at a point before the game started I no fit make up my mind on who I want to lose....if you guys lose I for play my YouTube videos happily....if una win....I go get chance troll Raumdeuter and Pep....either way na win win for me bro. But good response from you guys......I particularly throwaway special salute to da Gea....no be that useless keeper we get...I sure say una for no get the 3points if na cvntois be una keeper....in all na very very good game...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lana1:
U have no point. Stop trying to defend the indefensible.
SAF made Chelsea give this team a guard of honor...

He dominated England and even Europe with the likes of Anderson, JS Park, Rafael, Cleverly etc....

Now i understand Mourinho is no SAF. But its not until Mourinho buys the word 11 before he wins the league. His current team is capable of wining the league or at least mounting a title race/challenge at this stage of the season.
Mourinho has to buy this....buy that! After all he has spent he still needs to buy more to win the league. Yet una go dey talk say Pep too dey spend.

Except a few dead weights, there is nothing wrong with this team...

Bros in AS much as you might be correct in general. The team in this your image is not the real team that season. That image is of 2006/2007 season, the match is supposed to be a title decider but Chelsea drew with Bolton and Arsenal in quick succession while we came from 2 goal down to beat Everton 2-4. To win the league even before the supposed title decider, so fergie rested his main players for the FA cup final which Drogba won for Chelsea. That team contained: Van der Sar, Vidic, Rio, Evra, G.Neviile, Scholes, Carrick, Giggs, Ronaldo, Rooney, Larsson and Saha. honestly if you match it one on one with this our team, only DDG vs VDS will even warrant a Debate. The following season he added Tevez, Nani and Hargreaves. That is not a joke team TBH

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
CapitalCee:

the United class of 2008 that won 3 straight league titles and reached 3 UCL finals in 4 years.

Abeg who coached the team that united side lost 2 of those 3 finals too?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
neezar:

in all Goodluck 2 the boys...They made my day

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
Oasis007:
"It feels great to score two goals but it's an even better feeling to win against City and not let them win against us in their own stadium.

"I feel very happy but there is one side of me that is disappointed too because a performance like this in the second half, if we had done this all the season, I think we would be fighting for the title with City or we'd be just in front of them."

- PAUL POGBA

Here's Pogba resonating exactly what we've been saying all season. Don't we serve a wonderful God?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
chic2pimp:

Has city reached a UCL Final? The only final pep has reached with them is the small trophy tournament according to snake man. This City team cannot lace the boot of Fergie's prime teams if the team was a player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
Oasis007:
"It feels great to score two goals but it's an even better feeling to win against City and not let them win against us in their own stadium.

"I feel very happy but there is one side of me that is disappointed too because a performance like this in the second half, if we had done this all the season, I think we would be fighting for the title with City or we'd be just in front of them."

- PAUL POGBA

What more can i say? cry

[img]https://media1./images/b5ff4d9783c61db83962f07155802827/tenor.gif?itemid=5637398[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
Leyqute:

Here's Pogba resonating exactly what we've been saying all season. Don't we serve a wonderful God?

Talking like we have been waiting to hear. I hope this is not all just an act. Dude has disappointed too much.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
They've won 27 times this season with 6 games to go. Chelsea did 30 last season. At this rate teams are discovering how to kill them, if they can't match that, then they can't even say they are up to Chelsea's level.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
After all the nonsense I have said.
If José can setup his team to play like dis most times, nobody will say mourhino out. I enjoyed the match.

And joeace sorry for the abusive words sir
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
joeace2020:

Talking like we have been waiting to hear. I hope this is not all just an act. Dude has disappointed too much.

Seriously, I'm divided about Pogba. Sometimes he gives us performances like today's or the one against Arsenal and sometimes he just farts all over the place.

If only we know why he acts uninterested and performs awfully in some games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
chic2pimp:

With Messi, Iniesta, Xavi and puyol. Even Okey Emordi will win the UCL with that team. Aragones took the base of that team and won the Euros with Espana, handed it over to del Bosque who added another euros and world cup. Enrique took the washed up version and to won the treble in his first season. So you see it's not about one coach. I wasnt talking about the ucl final but since you brought it up its better i school you.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
Leyqute:

Pogba issa fake fan cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by brainiacadeboi(m): 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
joeace2020:

He will.. i know he will.
how sure are u sir?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
neezar:

Pogba issa fake fan cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
chic2pimp:

That team was extraordinary. Pep has not been able to achieve anything close to that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
"I know they love to attack, they don't like to defend, so I knew I had to get in the box, I know I have Matic behind. You score one goal and your confidence goes up.

"Alexis Sanchez always tells me when you pass me the ball, 'Just make the run, I see you."

- PAUL POGBA

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
odizeey:
After all the nonsense I have said.
If José can setup his team to play like dis most times, nobody will say mourhino out. I enjoyed the match.

And joeace sorry for the abusive words sir

Its okay bro.. I have been a little harsh and over the top today too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
"I give the credit to Michael [Carrick] because every time after the game he shows me the video, make those runs.

"He has helped me a lot with this, every time after training or every time after a game he will say, 'It's very important, nobody can stop you.' It's hard to make this run, because you have to stay, you have to control."

- PAUL POGBA

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
I didn't watch the first half cos it was raining seriously down here, from the highlights and commentary, it's obvious we didn't press as well as we should have neither did we attack as a unit.
In the second half, where I started watching the game, we attacked with pace and precision and defended as a unit, this should be the hallmark of our play...
I guess we were all disappointed in our play especially in the first half, at least from the comments here from even staunch fans of Mou, nobody was happy but we managed to turn things around and credit must go to Mou for the way we approached the game after the break.
One a personal note, Sanchez had a cracker of a game, his forward play was spot on, it can only get better.
Herrera was also very good, that chest down for the first goal was great, that's where he is obviously better than McTonimay, that uncanny ability to burst forward and make things happen. With Herrera, you're guaranteed at least 1 or 2 through balls to the striker, he might not always get it right but he'll try. He also has a good understanding with Valencia, I particularly enjoy their give and go play.
Congrats red devils world over...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lovelylad: 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
Paul Labile Pogba is PUMPED

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
Leyqute:

Seriously, I'm divided about Pogba. Sometimes he gives us performances like today's or the one against Arsenal and sometimes he just farts all over the place.

If only we know why he acts uninterested and performs awfully in some games.

Me too. I used to be so crazy about him when he came, but suddenly the fame United gives players turned him around. He kind of forgot it's the football that made him what he is. Such a gifted player who's head is not just in one place.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
joeace2020:

Has city reached a UCL Final? The only final pep has reached with them is the small trophy tournament according to snake man. This City team cannot lace the boot of Fergie's prime teams if the team was a player.

How long Did He take fergie to reach the UCL final with united? Did Jose ever Reach the Finals with Chelsea? I'm confident Pep would get to atleast one CL whilst at city.

Which of those Fergie's sides are you refering too? Because this City side is one of the best ever to grace the Premier League

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
eph12:

That team was extraordinary. Pep has not been able to achieve anything close to that.

That was in large parts due to the brilliance of Pep.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by phaamsaam: 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
The good thing if Real Madrid wins tomorrow is that the win would favour Barca more than Madrid themselves. So Ronaldo, please score 2 goals and even that same one against juve.���
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
chic2pimp:

That was in large parts due to the brilliance of Pep.
What has happened to the brilliance since then?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
Jesus wept

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
phaamsaam:
The good thing if Real Madrid wins tomorrow is that the win would favour Barca more than Madrid themselves. So Ronaldo, please score 2 goals and even that same one against juve.���
You miss road?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5465) (5466) (5467) (5468) (5469) (5470) (5471) ... (14245) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.