Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8896401 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5530) (5531) (5532) (5533) (5534) (5535) (5536) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:03am On Apr 30, 2018
elrony:

Maybe the force be with you master Jedi cheesy
Oshey Master Plo Koon!!
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:04am On Apr 30, 2018
afrodoc2:

Lol, i saw what you did there. In truth it is 3 EPL legends.
grin
I just wan mess with the Gayners small!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stylochime: 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
funlord:

Exactly....he was acting as if he was at united long enough to show some restraint....the way the club bundled him out should have ensured he celebrated massively sef....
the press will always spin everything about ManUtd to the negative- Mou kicked Mkhi out of the club, offered Sanchez 700k/week to choose us over city, Pogba isn‘t happy and wants to leave, etc. The simple truth is that both the club and the player knew he didn‘t settle well and needed a change of enviroment. Something new. You could see that there is no animosity between our fans, players and Mkhi. he paid his respects by not celebrating and our fans applauded him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
stylochime:
the press will always spin everything about ManUtd to the negative- Mou kicked Mkhi out of the club, offered Sanchez 700k/week to choose us over city, Pogba isn‘t happy and wants to leave, etc. The simple truth is that both the club and the player knew he didn‘t settle well and needed a change of enviroment. Something new. You could see that there is no animosity between our fans, players and Mkhi. he paid his respects by not celebrating and our fans applauded him.

A lot of fans seemed confused by his actions going by what I read in the manchester evening news....Anyway I wish him well
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
You motherfuckers.

See you at Wembley.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
bigkesh:
You motherfuckers.

See you at Wembley.
You win, Europa league, you lose Europa league and just last season, you guys were champions...���

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
United is Class!

He's humiliated despite his huge, invaluable and memorable Achievements at his Club, but United know he's a CLASS, thus appreciate him and his Achievements in the EPL at large with a well deserved (Recognition) Trophy!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
bigkesh:
You motherfuckers.

See you at Wembley.

Na you Buhari dey sell for this pix aswear angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sndeepkumar: 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
Watford's keeper is a basket. Who saw that stupid error?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
funlord:

Exactly....he was acting as if he was at united long enough to show some restraint....the way the club bundled him out should have ensured he celebrated massively sef....

Lmao cheesygrin grin
Fear no go let am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 7:26am On May 01, 2018
Happy new month guys

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:47am On May 01, 2018
Happy New month guys

May God continue to increase us

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:11am On May 01, 2018
Happy new months folks, this month, we'll lift our only silverware of the season...

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neimar: 9:26am On May 01, 2018
bus United

fa cup losers 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:49am On May 01, 2018
Happy New Month Dudes

May Fixtures

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 9:58am On May 01, 2018
Oasis007:
Happy New Month Dudes may fixtures
same to u bro!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:20am On May 01, 2018
Happy new month to everyone.. more blessing from above to us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 12:19pm On May 01, 2018
Neimar:
bus United
fa cup losers 2018
lazý shekpe youth!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 12:57pm On May 01, 2018
larride:
Happy new month to everyone.. more blessing from above to us.
Daddy Jeremiah cheesy

Happy New month sir
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 12:58pm On May 01, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Daddy Jeremiah cheesy

Happy New month sir
You Wan start your own with larride abi? grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 1:38pm On May 01, 2018
Unlimited22:

You Wan start your own with larride abi? grin grin
Larride is my junior in the ministry.

Them born am well to challenge me? undecided
I go just send am back to the streets or better still, a branch of Cobhams Fire Assembly in Umukukuruku village in Ugbokodo community, Warri. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:24pm On May 01, 2018
Skimpledawg:

I go just send am back to the streets or better still, a branch of Cobhams Fire Assembly in Umukukuruku village in Ugbokodo community, Warri. grin grin

Better thunder from Thor is what will fire you.

Maduman angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:45pm On May 01, 2018
Skimpledawg:

grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 4:11pm On May 01, 2018
Skimpledawg:

which of the ministry? Reconciliation or shekpe?

Pastor of the sunken place

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 01, 2018
Chelsea are making moves on martial...thats uncomforting news angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2018
adebayo201:
which of the ministry? Reconciliation or shekpe?

Pastor of the sunken place
Come closer undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2018
larride:

Better thunder from Thor is what will fire you.

Maduman angry angry
tongue tongue tongue

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:48pm On May 01, 2018
Skimpledawg:

tongue tongue tongue

I will be on your thread to torment you when your place in next season Yorupa league is confirmed... don’t worry.

angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2018
elrony:

grin cheesy

Oniru on point..use what's app for the address
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:04pm On May 01, 2018
funlord:

Oniru on point..use what's app for the address

Landmark abi HardRock cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:38pm On May 01, 2018
Madrid no dey impress me for this match. I don't know why they're playing like the tie is over. A goal from Bayern and the aggregate scores are leveled.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5530) (5531) (5532) (5533) (5534) (5535) (5536) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ChristineC and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.