Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,902 members, 7,952,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9153105 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5535) (5536) (5537) (5538) (5539) (5540) (5541) ... (14372) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:37pm On May 03, 2018
dopeJemi:

The blacks aren't slaves anymore brah. I mean, the US had a black president. More like 5 years of freedom

How can Man Utd be free from the domination of City when you have been below them collecting cumm for the past 5 seasons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:39pm On May 03, 2018
elrony:
Is that a trophy?
Like an actual silverware, at this rate, you go just fat anyhow, the kind L wey you Don chop since Tuesday ehn!!
grin grin grin
Who did your team play on Tuesday? were you banned from Tuesday football

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:57pm On May 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

How can Man Utd be free from the domination of City when you have been below them collecting cumm for the past 5 seasons

Don't get it twisted brah, Cityzens are the slaves here, more than 17 years of being our slaves, it's okay if we give them the freedom they desire, 5 years of freedom brah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On May 03, 2018
dopeJemi:

Don't get it twisted brah, Cityzens are the slaves here, more than 17 years of being our slaves, it's okay if we give them the freedom they desire, 5 years of freedom brah

Your claim was how many years ago? The last 5 yrs City have been shatting on you consistently. You need gurumaharaji to save you from this slavery

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:40pm On May 03, 2018
Lol, e pain Apari well well grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 4:26pm On May 03, 2018
Please who coined the Europa League as "the Sevilla Cup"?

Just waiting patiently for Real to win the Champions League three times in a row and a fourth time in 5 years.

Maybe we can then rename the Champions League to the Real Madrid Invitational Cup too.

Abi no be so?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:24pm On May 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Who did your team play on Tuesday? were you banned from Tuesday football

Please remind us when next you'll be playing on Tuesday! ! I triple dare you!!! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:30pm On May 03, 2018
elrony:

Please remind us when next you'll be playing on Tuesday! ! I triple dare you!!! cheesy

I played last Tuesday and I will be playing the next time CL is played on Tuesday

Tell us the last time you played on Tuesday

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:37pm On May 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

I played last Tuesday and I will be playing the next time CL is played on Tuesday

Tell us the last time you played on Tuesday

Well, I'll be playing the next time CL is played on Tuesday too! cheesy

C'est fini! cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:45pm On May 03, 2018
elrony:
Well, I'll be playing the next time CL is played on Tuesday too! cheesy

C'est fini! cool

Bayern played last Tuesday, When was the last time you played in the CL

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:50pm On May 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Couple of Tuesdays ago! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:55pm On May 03, 2018
Fellaini has warned United that he is open to a move to China if they fail to offer him a suitable new contract.

Yuck!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stylochime: 6:27pm On May 03, 2018
elrony:
Fellaini has warned United that he is open to a move to China if they fail to offer him a suitable new contract.

Yuck!!!
it‘s in cases like this that i miss SAF the most. With the dirty comments that Belgian palm tree had the guts to spew i that interview, SAF won‘t even give him a bench role in our just relegated U-23 talk more of giving him a new contract.
Chaiiii! Fellaini giving Manutd warning! We have suffered

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:30pm On May 03, 2018
elrony:

Couple of Tuesdays ago! cheesy

olodo, even Sevilla your conqueror wasnt in CL couple of Tuesdays ago

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:24pm On May 03, 2018
"They [Darmian and Blind] are part of my plans. No [I'm not going to let them go]. I think when a player wants to go, if that's the case and the right offers arrive in the club, we study that, because we always try to have the players happy.

"So if happiness means for them to leave, let's see what happens, but they are in my plans. I don't want to sell [them], I want to keep [them]."

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:27pm On May 03, 2018
"I am still positive [that Fellaini will stay] Yeah, I'm still positive. He's important. He's a player that I like, but again if, and especially so for him, because he has a different position in relation to other players with his contract, because other players with a contract, we can control their destiny in a different way.

"In Marouane's case, the destiny is in his hands and he will decide what makes him happy. He knows that I want him to stay and he knows that the club wants him to stay. He has an offer from us and it's up to him to say 'yes' or 'no'.

"I am still positive, because I feel that he likes to be here. I feel that he likes the feeling of the manager trusting him and I think there is a good chance for him to stay. But if he leaves, so be it and be happy."

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:28pm On May 03, 2018
“Bailly is fine, no injury. He is one of our five central defenders and honestly, my work is not about World Cups and preparing players for the World Cup or giving chances to players to do the World Cup, but he's the only central defender whose country's not in the World Cup.

"So, if I have to make a kind of more emotional, effective choice to try to help my players, he's the one I am not going to help until the end of the season. Because, of course, Marcos Rojo, Victor Lindelof, Phil Jones and Chris Smalling, all of them are wishing to make the squad for the World Cup and Eric is not under that pressure.

“I try to be a good team manager and that means being cold, being selfish, but I am not as bad as that and I still have space for a little bit of feelings. So, when I look to the other four central defenders fighting for a position in the World Cup, I'm giving less [time] to Eric.”

- JOSE MOURINHO

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:09pm On May 03, 2018
Oasis007:
“Bailly is fine, no injury. He is one of our five central defenders and honestly, my work is not about World Cups and preparing players for the World Cup or giving chances to players to do the World Cup, but he's the only central defender whose country's not in the World Cup.

"So, if I have to make a kind of more emotional, effective choice to try to help my players, he's the one I am not going to help until the end of the season. Because, of course, Marcos Rojo, Victor Lindelof, Phil Jones and Chris Smalling, all of them are wishing to make the squad for the World Cup and Eric is not under that pressure.

“I try to be a good team manager and that means being cold, being selfish, but I am not as bad as that and I still have space for a little bit of feelings. So, when I look to the other four central defenders fighting for a position in the World Cup, I'm giving less [time] to Eric.”

- JOSE MOURINHO

I'm not sure I agree with this thought pattern but na Jose get matter for head.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:14pm On May 03, 2018
MRTA7:

I'm not sure I agree with this thought pattern but na Jose get matter for head.

Basically, what he is saying is, he is giving defenders that their countries are in the world cup a chance to prove themselves so they can be called up, this isn't bad in my opinion
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:56pm On May 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Na so.

U no win. I no win. So wetin consign us with "We played last Tuesday".

And according to you, coefficients doesn't matter anymore. So person wey comot for group stage and person wey comot for Semi final, na L everybody carry go house.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:51pm On May 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

olodo, even Sevilla your conqueror wasnt in CL couple of Tuesdays ago

Couple of Tuesdays ago na still Tuesdays past cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:55pm On May 03, 2018
Diego Simeone's tactics were stvpid if you look beyond the victory. He wouldve been punished by a team with agood attack, considering how he approached the game conservatively. He's only fortunate that Arsenal is filled with useless players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:00am On May 04, 2018
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho claims that his goalkeeper winning the club’s Player of the Year award is now a positive thing.

Mourinho was critical when the Spaniard won three accolades under David Moyes and Louis van Gaal, saying: “I think when a goalkeeper is a player of the season, it’s because something is wrong.”

http://www.football365.com/news/jose-does-u-turn-on-man-uniteds-de-gea-award
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:03am On May 04, 2018
Mourinho said bailly isn't going to the world cup that's why he's benching him

But shey Alexis dey go world cup ni

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:49am On May 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

D1, what is your own?

Shuuuuu!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:03am On May 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

I can't fault you on this one, Mourinho and double standards...
Martial and Rashford ought to be playing more if we go by his logic...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:15am On May 04, 2018
patrickmuf:

Let's wait and see Dude, perhaps he's gonna start playing them to boost their Chances right from Tonight Match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 11:11am On May 04, 2018
dopeJemi:

Basically, what he is saying is, he is giving defenders that their countries are in the world cup a chance to prove themselves so they can be called up, this isn't bad in my opinion
i agree too!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 11:14am On May 04, 2018
Manchester United are
interested in signing Ajax
winger Justin Kluivert,
according to the Mirror.
The 18-year-old has become
one of Europe's hottest
prospects, scoring nine goals in
29 games for Ajax this season.
The report states Kluivert is
ready to turn down a deal that
would make him Ajax's
highest-paid player in order to
test the market this summer.
http://m.goal.com/x/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2018/05/04/44513772/transfer-news-rumours-live
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:15am On May 04, 2018
patrickmuf:
Those ones are guaranteed to go
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:28am On May 04, 2018
eph12:

Those ones are guaranteed to go
Rashford is quite sure of his place at least to some extent compared to Martial who's position is under serious threat...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:38am On May 04, 2018
So our match is even tonight? Nice one....Anyone in VI that won't mind some drinks, ps4 gaming and watching the match with no interruptions at my spot should Holla at me jare.... cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5535) (5536) (5537) (5538) (5539) (5540) (5541) ... (14372) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Sportsweb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.