Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,636 members, 7,930,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:42 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9092170 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5649) (5650) (5651) (5652) (5653) (5654) (5655) ... (14312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
eph12:

How many trophies has that midget caused his country? The pain and horror they have to go through. They will be wishing they have Ronaldo instead of Messi
Lol. Thanks for reminding me jare.

Debroslink didn't Messi cost Argentina the Copa when he sent his penalty to Mars?? So why is De Gea's blunder giving u headache like this?? Iss two points they dropped. They re not out of the tourney yet!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
eph12:

How many trophies has that midget caused his country? The pain and horror they have to go through. They will be wishing they have Ronaldo instead of Messi

Leave Ronaldo and Messi debate and concentrate on how that Da Gea has depreciated Spain's defense from conceding just one goal in 7 matches in 2010 winning world cup to conceding 3 in a match.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
Debroslink:

Leave Ronaldo and Messi debate and concentrate on how that Da Gea has depreciated Spain's defense from conceding just one goal in 7 matches in 2010 winning world cup to conceding 3 in a match.

Leave De Gea and talk about the fraud that has nothing to offer his country. He can only function in a well oiled team as Barca

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
Debroslink:

Ogbeni leave Messi and talk about how your yeye keeper is currently the biggest flop @ the world cup so far.

See this Fool, did you check the name of the thread, this is the Club section as long as he's performing well in the league we are satisfied
You deserve to be slapped with a dilďo for this retarded post.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lana1:
Uruguay got lucky. Spain would ve shared the same luck if not for a Ronaldo Masterclass.

That pant of a striker u call Suarez should ve easily buried the game and made life easy for his team. Instead he was busy missing chances Debroslink would score with both legs tied behind his back.

Useless player!!

It was Da Gea's disaster class that cost Spain a precious 3 points tonight. If that 2nd goal of Ronaldo had touched a balloon, it wouldn't burst.

That's how that pathetic pussy of a keeper had been porous in his duty today. Rubbish!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

Please I am only responsible for what I post and not what you understand.

Benatia played his best Bayern career under Guardiola and was sold immediately after Guardiola left. I cant see why this is so difficult to understand. Any basic primary 2 pupil will understand

This is Benatia's football career stats

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7269445_2018061521h1023_pngd172ddd925bdb1d5a070ef26fcc7e314

29 appearances out of a possible 100+ (in approx 3 years). That's how you thrive at Bayern.

Martial thrived under LvG but was mediocre under Mourinho. WIll it be wrong to say Martial had his best Man Utd career under LvG but was not succesful under Mourinho

This is Martial's stats for last season.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7269488_2018061521h1824_pngb8bfdd5a6024ef685e7804ce92b1a09e

Please explain how Martial was mediocre under Mourinho

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
Debroslink:

Hmmn. De Gea depreciated Spain's defence??

If only Spain still had chairmen like Puyol, Iniesta and Xavi that could control the game and not small boys like Nacho that will be conceding pk after 3 mins!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
hensben:
World class goalkeeper my ass. Make I hear de gea and neuer for same sentence again.
now it's Neuer not Tortoise!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
Debroslink:

It was Da Gea's disaster class that cost Spain a precious 3 points tonight. If that 2nd goal of Ronaldo had touched a balloon, it wouldn't burst.

That's how that pathetic pussy of a keeper had been porous in his duty today. Rubbish!
Or maybe if another dumb LaLiga player like Nacho hadn't conceded a Pk after 3 mins, Spain could ve won 3-2!!

First Suarez. Now Nacho. 2 La Liga players who have been useless so far in the tournament...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lana1:
Hmmn. De Gea depreciated Spain's defence??

If only Spain still had chairmen like Puyol, Iniesta and Xavi that could control the game and not small boys like Nacho that will be conceding pk after 3 mins!!

Add Maldini, Pele and Maradona, still doesn't change the fact that Da Gea is currently the worst goalkeeper in this world cup. If that weak shot had touched a pool of water, it would not be unstable.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lana1:
Or maybe if another dumb LaLiga player like Nacho hadn't conceded a Pk after 3 mins, Spain could ve won 3-2!!

First Suarez. Now Nacho. 2 La Liga players who have been useless so far in the tournament...
dumb pique gave a cheap freekick for the goal grin,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lana1:

Nacho will be forgiven for that error for scoring the best goal @ the world cup so far.

La Liga players are painting this world cup with goals. 13 goals so far in this tourney, how many are from EPL players?

Answer on a postcard

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
Leyqute:

This is Benatia's football career stats

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7269445_2018061521h1023_pngd172ddd925bdb1d5a070ef26fcc7e314

29 appearances out of a possible 100+ (in approx 3 years). That's how you thrive at Bayern.

This is the ultimate celebration of ignorance.

1. Claiming Benatia had 29 appearance for Bayern when he had 46

2. Claiming Benatia spent 3yrs at Bayern when he spent just 2 seasons (First game for Bayern August 2014 last match for Bayern May 2016)

When I talk about education, ignorance etc, you think I dey insult you, Don't you feel uneducated and ignorant when I can easily expose your poor facts without even trying

If you cannot get simple facts right, then what are we discussing. Like I said, I am not your teacher, you paid someone else for that and obviously they did a poor job

I am only responsible for what I post, even if you go wiki and claim Benatia spent a decade at Bayern na you know

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
Debroslink:

Nacho will be forgiven for that error for scoring the best goal @ the world cup so far.
Nacho will be forgiven coz he got lucky. Any Tom, Dick and Harry can swing their foot at the ball from 20 yards and hope for the best.

La Liga players are painting this world cup with goals. 13 goals so far in this tourney, how many are from EPL players?

Answer on a postcard
Of the EPL players in the world cup only two have played so far. One is a goalkeeper and the other was a 32 year old central midfielder who was played on the right wing and later subbed off. Go figure!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
Debroslink:

Add Maldini, Pele and Maradona, still doesn't change the fact that Da Gea is currently the worst goalkeeper in this world cup.
Use ur head. The worst keeper so far is Saudi's goalkeeper, Abdulah something.

If that weak shot had touched a pool of water, it would not be unstable.
I'm sorry but this statement makes no sense

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lana1:

Even the useless Pique that was beasting La Liga last season was the one that caused the third goal. Spain would have won the match if not for dumbo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
eph12:

Even the useless Pique that was beasting La Liga last season was the one that caused the third goal. Spain would have won the match if not for dumbo
No mind them. They just dey find something to say. They ve no point!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
Some idiots here wanted to break my head bcuz i said 60mil transfer is too small for ronaldo 2_3yrs ago.

They said ronaldo is 30 and on the decline that he won't do jack shiit at united, after that silly argument ororo has won 2016 Euro, 2UCL 2balon d or nd multiple golden boot Award,

god go punish all of una for wia una de, especially Gbr1 i really remember him as the chief of Operation 80mil is to much for ororo and United don't need him

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
Debroslink:

Add Maldini, Pele and Maradona, still doesn't change the fact that Da Gea is currently the worst goalkeeper in this world cup. If that weak shot had touched a pool of water, it would not be unstable.
Pique is currently the worst defender in this world cup. Just look at the cheap free kick he conceded. Shior

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
eph12:

This Neuer or another one? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW79rF-eIgU
LOL...Nobody holy pass

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]This is the ultimate celebration of ignorance.

1. Claiming Benatia had 29 appearance for Bayern when he had 46

2. Claiming Benatia spent 3yrs at Bayern when he spent just 2 seasons (First game for Bayern August 2014 last match for Bayern May 2016)

When I talk about education, ignorance etc, you think I dey insult you, Don't you feel uneducated and ignorant when I can easily expose your poor facts without even trying

If you cannot get simple facts right, then what are we discussing. Like I said, I am not your teacher, you paid someone else for that and obviously they did a poor job

I am only responsible for what I post, even if you go wiki and claim Benatia spent a decade at Bayern na you know [/s]

LMAO. So Wikipedia no get facts again ba?

You're the ignorant fella here dude. Isn't your nose repulsed by the foul smelling poo you keep vomiting?

1. Show us how Benatia played 40+ games for Bayern when it's listed clearly on Wiki that he only managed 29. You just looked at what I typed and didn't inspect the picture one bit. Speaks a lot about your education.

2. Benatia was a Bayern player for approx 3 years. He went on loan to Juve in his final year. That doesn't mean he wasn't a Bayern player. I guess you aren't educated enough to understand that.

You're the kinda student that read all night and fail to grasp a point in what you've read.

Laumdeuter, you still haven't explained to us how Martial has been mediocre under Mourinho.

And while you're at it, tell us how Benatia was awful and fantastic simultaneously at Bayern.

I dey wait you

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
eph12:

Pique is currently the worst defender in this world cup. Just look at the cheap free kick he conceded. Shior
I will keep on saying it Pique and Sergio Bousquet are overrated players p

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
Today's performance does not summarize DDG's quality in my opinion. Every goalie, including the best suffer nights like this. Good thing Spain did not lose this game. I still rate him as one of the best goalkeepers in the world.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
Roland17:
Today's performance does not summarize DDG's quality in my opinion. Every goalie, including the best suffer nights like this. Good thing Spain did not lose this game. I still rate him as one of the best goalkeepers in the world.
The only sensible Arsenal fan wey dey NL!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
Roland17:

Let them continue to argue like person wey no know ball..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
Leyqute:

LMAO. So Wikipedia no get facts again ba?

You're the ignorant fella here dude. Isn't your nose repulsed by the foul smelling poo you keep vomiting?

1. Show us how Benatia played 40+ games for Bayern when it's listed clearly on Wiki that he only managed 29. You just looked at what I typed and didn't inspect the picture one bit. Speaks a lot about your education.

2. Benatia was a Bayern player for approx 3 years. He went on loan to Juve in his final year. That doesn't mean he wasn't a Bayern player. I guess you aren't educated enough to understand that.

You're the kinda student that read all night and fail to grasp a point in what you've read.

Laumdeuter, you still haven't explained to us how Martial has been mediocre under Mourinho.

And while you're at it, tell us how Benatia was awful and fantastic simultaneously at Bayern.

I dey wait you

Wikipedia lists only league appearances. He's right in that aspect.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:03am On Jun 16, 2018
Unlimited22:

Wikipedia lists only league appearances. He's right in that aspect.

How will be be educated when he embraced ignorance fully

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 12:05am On Jun 16, 2018
Debroslink:

I heard Spain conceded only 3goals in the qualifiers, was it Canizares that was in goal for all those games?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 16, 2018
All these guys insulting DDG, mention one of the top keepers that has not received blessing from Ronaldo. undecided.... Even almighty Neuer has knelt down to be blessed by Bishop Ronaldo angry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 16, 2018
Ronaldo is a god. EOD

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 12:11am On Jun 16, 2018
hensben:
LOL...Nobody holy pass
Just negedu ur life na undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:28am On Jun 16, 2018
Apart from the second goal, De Gea had no chance saving any of the other goals...Pique should be lambasted for giving away that cheap free kick at the edge of his box.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5649) (5650) (5651) (5652) (5653) (5654) (5655) ... (14312) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TrebleChamp(m), bolu96(m), main24(m), Leyqute(m), afrodoc2, Kimbeast and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.