Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8904552 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5670) (5671) (5672) (5673) (5674) (5675) (5676) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
eph12:

But it won't cost up to half of that to sign Ndidi na. I just hope we still sign more midfielders o
we were never linked to ndidi, fella is also not a dm, i think jose sees herrera as dm.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
Fellaini has renewed his contract just like I reported some days back...Niggas said it was all rumours, it's like they don't know their manager angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
weedtaker:
we were never linked to ndidi, fella is also not a dm, i think jose sees herrera as dm.
I know
Just wondering why we should be extending those contracts when there are better options
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
nna ehn so this guy finally signed the contract

aaaaargh may this guy enjoy a injury laden career beginning from this season till he leaves manu angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
Trust Mourinho’s spin doctors to spin this one too.

If things go awry now they will be the first to lament that Mourinho does not have talented players in the squad.
How you wan get talented players when you are resigning bricklayers like Fellaini?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by naija01: 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2018

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
afrodoc2:

Trust Mourinho’s spin doctors to spin this one too.

If things go awry now they will be the first to lament that Mourinho does not have talented players in the squad.
How you wan get talented players when you are resigning bricklayers like Fellaini?

United fans worldwide are condemning this thoughtless and rash decision by Mourinho. But I'm not even perturbed by Fellaini's extension, if Mourinho like he can decide not to sign any more players and extend the ones we have already. Na em sabi. what I'm really waiting for is when Mourinho fanboys will come here making excuses if things goes south next season. I'm waiting for when Mourinho will come up with another of his 1001 excuses if things goes south next season. 2 seasons are now gone, seasons which United board have backed him financially and in all ramifications, even extending his contract before we went trophyless as way to encourage him. United board have extended the contracts of all the players he wants around. I'm patiently waiting for Mourinho's asskissers to defend him if Mourinho doesn't win a major title next season. I dey here wait. Let me see one, just one single excuse for Mourinho next season if things go awry.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
sinizia:

United fans worldwide are condemning this thoughtless and rash decision by Mourinho. But I'm not even perturbed by Fellaini's extension, if Mourinho like he can decide not to sign any more players and extend the ones we have already. Na em sabi. what I'm really waiting for is when Mourinho fanboys will come here making excuses if things goes south next season. I'm waiting for when Mourinho will come up with another of his 1001 excuses if things goes south next season. 2 seasons are now gone, seasons which United board have backed him financially and in all ramifications, even extending his contract before we went trophyless as way to encourage him. United board have extended the contracts of all the players he wants around. I'm patiently waiting for Mourinho's asskissers to defend him if Mourinho doesn't win a major title next season. I dey here wait. Let me see one, just one single excuse for Mourinho next season if things go awry.

Lmao...Guy calm down ooo cus my mind is already out bro..Imagine the depth in Liverpool's midfield now,all very energetic and young...I cursed the day ManUtd appointed that man..Modern football has outgrown Mourinho honestly...I'd start being passionate again when that fraud leaves...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 1:35am On Jun 30, 2018
grin
Complain at your own peril.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:07am On Jun 30, 2018
Pep after one season cleared virtually all the deadwoods in his squad, he ditched Sagna, Clichy, Navas, Kolarov (He wasn't that bad under Pep) etc. In his second season, he has seen to it that Kompany was replaced with a much younger Laporte, Yaya is off and he's seriously trying to replace him with a much younger and more dynamic Jorginho but Mourinho is still here, extending the contracts of average players, guys he should have allowed leave even on a free.
When the season starts, those who don't want to be seen complaining in the open will be here defending his every move and even blaming the board for not stomping out the cash to buy quality players when in truth, Mourinho calls the shot...If Mou doesn't win the EPL or UCL, he should be booted out simple...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 30, 2018
Back to default mode ( wailing mode)

Happy times are here.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:41am On Jun 30, 2018
patrickmuf:
Pep after one season cleared virtually all the deadwoods in his squad, he ditched Sagna, Clichy, Navas, Kolarov (He wasn't that bad under Pep) etc. In his second season, he has seen to it that Kompany was replaced with a much younger Laporte, Yaya is off and he's seriously trying to replace him with a much younger and more dynamic Jorginho but Mourinho is still here, extending the contracts of average players, guys he should have allowed leave even on a free.
When the season starts, those who don't want to be seen complaining in the open will be here defending his every move and even blaming the board for not stomping out the cash to buy quality players when in truth, Mourinho calls the shot...If Mou doesn't win the EPL or UCL, he should be booted out simple...
Mourinho has his own style that made win all those trophies. Don't expect him to be like Pep
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 6:45am On Jun 30, 2018
Wailers United Fc!!

Blaady Scumcvnts! cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:56am On Jun 30, 2018
eph12:

Mourinho has his own style that made win all those trophies. Don't expect him to be like Pep
Nobody said Mourinho should change his style or adopt Pep's style, all we are saying is that he should get rid of the deadwood in our team...You'll agree with me that irrespective of style, a bad player is still a bad player and we have a lot of them in our team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 6:58am On Jun 30, 2018
its gonna be along season for us....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:58am On Jun 30, 2018
I'm not that averse to Fellaini signing a new deal. The thing is he shouldn't be a guaranteed starter.

He should only come in when we need his services- shiko and heading- which shouldn't be frequent.

The other deadwoods should've been cut off.

Laslas Mourinho na asshole
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:59am On Jun 30, 2018
diggz:
Wailers United Fc!!

Blaady Scumcvnts! cheesy

Mr. Man you'll give yourself heartburn. Yuropa ligg is around the corner. Don't kill yourself now biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:00am On Jun 30, 2018
patrickmuf:
If this na about fellani he don talk say him need fellani many times.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:02am On Jun 30, 2018
patrickmuf:
Nobody said Mourinho should change his style or adopt Pep's style, all we are saying is that he should get rid of the deadwood in our team...You'll agree with me that irrespective of style, a bad player is still a bad player and we have a lot of them in our team.

Just look at our full backs. Ageing men. DM? Just Matic. RW nko? Nobody.

To fill up these positions eith quality dey hard for Mou, I don't know why
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:14am On Jun 30, 2018
Leyqute:

Mr. Man you'll give yourself heartburn. Yuropa ligg is around the corner. Don't kill yourself now biko

lobbish talk.... please face your fellow wailers and address dem mbok!

Blaady scumcvnt! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:44am On Jun 30, 2018
SIRcumalot:

If this na about fellani he don talk say him need fellani many times.
It's more than just Fellaini, why is Blind still here, what is Jones still doing here? Smalling? Shaw etc if they are not good enough or are not fit, get rid of them...They're costing the club in wages and valuable space in the team...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:16am On Jun 30, 2018
lmao! Too many Mourinho haters in here. What happened nah?
My own is simple. It's only Obatala and amadioha that will strike anybody that comes here to defend the special scam using quality of players as an excuse. The scam can even call out Carrick out of retirement and resign Rooney but he MUST win either the EPL or UCL.
Clueless outdated fraud.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2018
patrickmuf:
It's more than just Fellaini, why is Blind still here, what is Jones still doing here? Smalling? Shaw etc if they are not good enough or are not fit, get rid of them...They're costing the club in wages and valuable space in the team...
teams that need them should come for them first or we go they subsidize their wages for whichever club we force them go,doesn't solve the wage problem.
See darmain for example that one they comot because teams want him. Jones is staying I think Jose fancy the guy.
Plus,time still dey.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2018
CrystalTiger:

Lmao...Guy calm down ooo cus my mind is already out bro..Imagine the depth in Liverpool's midfield now,all very energetic and young...I cursed the day ManUtd appointed that man..Modern football has outgrown Mourinho honestly...I'd start being passionate again when that fraud leaves...

Instead of Mourinho to jejely take his L for his backward, coward, defensive and atrocious tactics against Sevilla which cost us our progression to the next phase in UCL, the fucktärd decided to absolve himself of any blame as always and attack the players, but before our very own eyes he's pressured the board to extend the contracts of the very same mediocre players he criticised publicly. If that's not enough sign for the board to question his sanity, technical know how and public outburst against his players that day, I don't why we have a board in the first place then. Fellaini who played a major role in that Sevilla disgrace, because of Mourinho's obsession with him, arm-twisted our club into giving him a 2 years contract after publicly boasting in the media about holding us by the balls.

Like I said, I'm not perturbed by Fellani's extension. I'm 100% in support of Mourinho doing anything he feels like, but I won't tolerate a single excuse next season. Not even an injury excuse because if Mourinho wants to get rid of our injury prone players like Jones and Shaw, the board will get it done. So, Mourinho and his fan boys better not serve us another unsavoury dish of excuses next season before kwarikwata will fall on them. Na my own be that.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:03am On Jun 30, 2018
eph12:

Nobody is expecting Mourinho to be like Pep, but if you are going to berate your players as mediocre and go right ahead to extend the contracts of those average players, then you need to be chained permanently at a stake in a mental assylum.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2018
Fellaini:

"I made this decision because I am very happy here," said Fellaini.

"I feel like this team, under Jose, still has a lot we want to achieve. I would like to say a special thank you to Jose for the faith he has always shown in me."

Fellaini has scored 20 goals in 156 appearances for United since a £27m move from Everton in 2013.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:11am On Jun 30, 2018
No be only Fellaini we don extend ?
Too early for all this vitrol.
I think the one thing all of agree on is that: Jose no win league next season we go sack am, simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2018
Leyqute:
Fellaini:

"I made this decision because I am very happy here," said Fellaini.

"I feel like this team, under Jose, still has a lot we want to achieve. I would like to say a special thank you to Jose for the faith he has always shown in me."

Fellaini has scored 20 goals in 156 appearances for United since a £27m move from Everton in 2013.
Get that money shiko man. grin grin.
This nigger no go start and them wan still pay am peanut. Which kain life?
This guy go lead Belgium to win the world cup.
I dream say na him even score the header that wins the whole thing for the Belgians.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2018
SIRcumalot:
No be only Fellaini we don extend ?
Too early for all this vitrol.
I think the one thing all of agree on is that: Jose no win league next season we go sack am, simple.
na u go sack am? this club wen no ready to win anything. football don turn strictly biz abeg. its time I start watching as neutral.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2018
odizeey:
na u go sack am? this club wen no ready to win anything. football don turn strictly biz abeg. its time I start watching as neutral.
Why u talk say we no ready to win?
We dey pay money steady
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2018
SIRcumalot:
Why u talk say we no ready to win? We dey pay money steady
we dey pay money troway.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2018
eph12:

I know
Just wondering why we should be extending those contracts when there are better options
well na him sabi, at least he won't come out to talk any rubbish about heritage and inheritance, he wants fella to stay and the board has done that for him. He wants fred and doughnut we don give so no excuse dis coming season, if him no do well, he's getting the sack.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5670) (5671) (5672) (5673) (5674) (5675) (5676) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.