Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8893689 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5675) (5676) (5677) (5678) (5679) (5680) (5681) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
undecided

Ain't United gonna fix RW Ish?! So far I've not ready any Transfer Update(s) linking us to a RW. If there is none available at the moment, then I wouldn't mind us to buy back Januzaj to perhaps temporarily fix the Position.

How I wish we can get Mbappe to play as a RW for Team. The Lad is extremely talented to be overlooked because of his Price-Tag! United is one of the Richest Clubs in the World, can't we pay whatever asks for to get the Boy?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
Oasis007:
undecided

Ain't United gonna fix RW Ish?! So far I've not ready any Transfer Update(s) linking us to a RW. If there is none available at the moment, then I wouldn't mind us to buy back Januzaj to perhaps temporarily fix the Position.

How I wish we can get Mbappe to play as a RW for Team. The Lad is extremely talented to be overlooked because of his Price-Tag! United is one of the Richest Clubs in the World, can't we pay whatever asks for to get the Boy?!
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
Unlimited22:

grin grin

grin

Why you dey happy?! I advise Chelsea buy Iheanacho Bruh..... remember he's better than Mbappe, an Hybrid of Messi and Ronaldo according to Peeps on the SE Thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

Why you dey happy?! I advise Chelsea buy Iheanacho Bruh..... remember he's better than Mbappe, an Hybrid of Messi and Ronaldo according to Peeps on the SE Thread.
Guy you no go kill me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ororo's time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
Unlimited22:
Martial has got to be cursing Mou in his closet.
He's a better player than Thauvin and Fekir.

This season Thauvin trumps him...Fekir and Martial aren't really like for like Comparisons.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
Oasis007:
undecided

You want United to compete against one of the richest Oil States in the world...you think Qatar will budge grin I have given up on Mbappe...theres no way they will ever sell cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2018
Yessssssss!! Pepe, get in there. Uruguay's defence finally bridged. Portugal babeyhhhhh!! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
Pepe!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
Cavani grin

Ororo must go too cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Cavani grin

Ororo must go too cheesy
Where are you from?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
Pepe the hero and villain. Foolish Pepe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Cavani grin

Ororo must go too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
Quaresma is waste of human flesh. He can't even conjure any meaningful move when he gets the ball. Tueh!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
Unlimited22:

Where are you from?
The tribe of Messican cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
Skimpledawg:

The tribe of Messican cheesy
Don't worry, they'll meet at the airport.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
[quote author=sinizia post=68969451][/quote]
tongue tongue

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
Unlimited22:

Don't worry, they'll meet at the airport.
Doc, you have sense grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
The Greatest mistake Portugal have made was taking Quaresma to the WC.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
so una feel say, ronaldo and Portugal for win bfr?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
Yes the 2 goats are home
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
That has to be the worst performance from a LB that I have seen in a while. Raphael or whatever is name is shouldn’t be a footballer, can’t pass successfully, can’t cross the ball, I can’t count the number of times that idiot was in a good position to cross the ball but instead he kept passing the ball back to his idiotic friend Mario.

The less said about Ricardo and Quaresma the better. Big shout out to W. Calvarho and B. Silva.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamJ(m): 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
odizeey:
so una feel say, ronaldo and Portugal for win bfr?
thing tire me

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
The 2 goats out!!! Thank. God

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
larride:
That has to be the worst performance from a LB that I have seen in a while. Raphael or whatever is name is shouldn’t be a footballer, can’t pass successfully, can’t cross the ball, I can’t count the number of times that idiot was in a good position to cross the ball but instead he kept passing the ball back to his idiotic friend Mario.

The less said about Ricardo and Quaresma the better. Big shout out to W. Calvarho and B. Silva.

I am so so glad someone noticed the awful display from Raphael, he is the no 2 most cursed player by me, no 1 is rashford. Raphael was utterly useless, If he made 100 passes, I am 100% percent sure 99 were unsuccessful, Worst LB in the world cup by a country mile
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Afobear: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
Ororo's time

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
dopeJemi:

I am so so glad someone noticed the awful display from Raphael, he is the no 2 most cursed player by me, no 1 is rashford. Raphael was utterly useless, If he made 100 passes, I am 100% percent sure 99 were unsuccessful, Worst LB in the world cup by a country mile

I was practically screaming at the TV, I was so so angry with that useless performance from him. No wonder he ply his trade in Boca junior.

How Portugal has Ricardo at RB and Raphael at LB needs to be investigated. Those 2 are utter garbage. Damn.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
Unlimited22:

Guy you no go kill me grin grin grin grin grin

grin

Guess what? Iheanacho ain't anymore in the Class of Mbappe and Rashford, rather in the same Class with Januzaj..... according our Patriotic Brothers on SE Thread!

Besides, he needs to play under Pellegrini to bring out his Best. Pellegrini possesses a magic Wand to turn Iheanacho to an Hybrid of Messi and Ronaldo!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
larride:

Baba you dey watch ball I swear Raphael broke down Portugal's attack they were predictable and they kept attacking from the right wing. As for B. Silva the guy is overrated.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:20am On Jul 01, 2018
Why Sampaoli prefers Pavon and Mezza to Dybala and Aguero is beyond me.
Even Di Maria is shit bar the goal, for me, Portugal without Ronaldo is better than Argentina without Messi...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:22am On Jul 01, 2018
Panther7:
Baba you dey watch ball I swear Raphael broke down Portugal's attack they were predictable and they kept attacking from the right wing. As for B. Silva the guy is overrated.
Bernado Silva is not overrated, he is a top class playmaker, all he needs are players with brains around him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:28am On Jul 01, 2018
patrickmuf:
Why Sampaoli prefers Pavon and Mezza to Dybala and Aguero is beyond me.
Even Di Maria is shit bar the goal, for me, Portugal without Ronaldo is better than Argentina without Messi...

Given the poor setup by sampaoli, I still think Di Maria was one of their best players, apart from the goal, he terrorised French full backs, I think he was even the one who drew d foul on pavard for that freekick that led to the 2nd goal..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5675) (5676) (5677) (5678) (5679) (5680) (5681) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.