Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,907 members, 7,927,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 07:15 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9078910 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5727) (5728) (5729) (5730) (5731) (5732) (5733) ... (14308) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
MRTA7:

I've never been more impressed by how wrong and how much of a troll a post is. This is the 1st. Congratulations.
Liverpool wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
BlueAngel444:
A Scum is one who does not know the difference between euros and pounds, that is why they are the most stu.pid and maga'd club in transfer market but it's also exciting to see these silly scums celebrate such stu.pidity without shame.
School them buddy, school them... grin

We are here cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Skimpledawg:

School them buddy, school them... grin

We are here cheesy

God wills it!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
neezar:
Garner, Greenwood, Chong and Gomes. The future of United

Only Chong looks promising angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mourinho will fail woefully this season and I will be here every step of the way to say..."I TOLD YOU SO".
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
Vanquay:

Mourinho will fail woefully this season and I will be here every step of the way to say..."I TOLD YOU SO".
I join forces with all the universal prophets worldwide and I decree by the power vested on me as the thread prophet that so shall it be!!!

Can I get an amen that is strong Like Kantes' head? grin

cc diggz, nihilistjnr, unlimited, Airmark, Hazardfan1

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
Vanquay:

Only Liverpool and City fans should be optimistic... The transfer market has already defined the league...

As for me,am already looking forward to 2019/2020 season cus this one is gone...Imagine Arsenal bobbling and we are still lukewarm..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
Skimpledawg:

I join forces with all the universal prophets worldwide and I decree by the power vested on me as the thread prophet that so shall it be!!!

Amen, I join in unison.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Skimpledawg:

You, the writer of the post o, the admirers o, and your shekpite brothers you called o.

All of you are not alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
Leyqute:

You, [b]the writer of the post [/b]o, the admirers o, and your shekpite brothers you called o.

All of you are not alright
You mean Vanquay is not alright, like he is unstable after popping drugs? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Amin ni oruko jesu!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
Transfer never end we go still make some noise.
Na my belief be that.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
"It's important to work with [Juan] Mata, [Anthony] Martial and Alexis as they will be the players we think that will start our season in attack."
Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
Skimpledawg:

AMEN!!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
"It's important to work with [Juan] Mata, [Anthony] Martial and Alexis as they will be the players we think that will start our season in attack."
Jose Mourinho

Hmmm Mata on the RW. Sanchez behind Lukaku and Martial on the left.

Pogba and Fred/Matic as pivot.

That RW Sha grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
codedguy1:

Hmmm Mata on the RW. Sanchez behind Lukaku and Martial on the left.

Pogba and Fred/Matic as pivot.

That RW Sha grin grin

It's going to be empty. Mata always drifts to the centre, sometimes to the left wing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Leyqute:

It's going to be empty. Mata always drifts to the centre, sometimes to the left wing.

My point exactly.

Valencia grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Leyqute:

Mata has no positional sense, he’s always attracted to wherever the ball is, it doesn’t matter to him if it spoil the shape of the team or not.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
how are we watching this midnight match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
larride:

Mata has no positional sense, he’s always attracted to wherever the ball is, it doesn’t matter to him if it spoil the shape of the team or not.

It's better to put him behind the striker but the question is: is he still sharp?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Sniper4real:
how are we watching this midnight match

What match is that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
codedguy1:

My point exactly.

Valencia grin

LoL. Valencia that can't make a single good cross to save his life.

But he's the captain of the team. If he remains captain, he'll start most of our games. Unless there's a deputy who is a regular starter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
Jose Mourinho

grin

Not surprised..... it's expected! I've thought of it many times and kinda convinced Mata is in Mou's Plan for the new Season.

Since we ain't gonna have Lukaku and Rashford in the Team/Squad for the first 2 Games, Mou seems to have decided to play with 4 - 3 - 3 Formation, with the Trio of Mata(RWF) Sanchez(ST/F9) and Martial(LWF) leading the Attack.

I think Mou may go with the Trio of Perreira, Herrera and McTominay in the Midfield till Fred, Pogba and Matic return to the Team/Lineup.

Defence.......?! Valencia, Bailly, Tuanzebe, Shaw??!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
larride:

How can he have positional sense when Mou with all his sense is playing someone in a position that most people never thought he would be played in. It is only natural for Mata to drift inside to where he plays naturally.

Mourinho must win the league this season, no excuses, unfortunately right now as we speak i have no expectations this season again, but I hope I am proved wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
I see us getting Ivan Perisic or Bale
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ManBeast: 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Ise...!!!!!

Amadioha akachiala ya, otu a ka oga Di rue mgbe ebiyeebi..... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:15am On Jul 20, 2018
codedguy1:

How can he have positional sense when Mou with all his sense is playing someone in a position that most people never thought he would be played in. It is only natural for Mata to drift inside to where he plays naturally.

Mourinho must win the league this season, no excuses, unfortunately right now as we speak i have no expectations this season again, but I hope I am proved wrong.

Forget about Mou for once and see what the player is serving us. Yes we know Mou is using him in his preferred position so likewise some other players in team, the question is, these other players do they leave the position they are to play and start dragging space with other players thereby overcrowding one area and leaving the other area so open for the opponent to expoilt. We all blame Valencia but we let Mata that’s suppose to help him out off the hook.

There are a lot of players that drifts inside maybe to shoot or stuffs like that, that’s not the case with Mata, sometimes you see him at LW dragging space with either Martial or Sanchez and you begin to wonder if we are using double LW. He just get attracted to the ball too easily. Mata won’t play as 10 if I am Mou also. He either sit on the bench and just play when we need some body on the field or he should be sold.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:49am On Jul 20, 2018
larride:

Forget about Mou for once and see what the player is serving us. Yes we know Mou is using him in his preferred position so likewise some other players in team, the question is, these other players do they leave the position they are to play and start dragging space with other players thereby overcrowding one area and leaving the other area so open for the opponent to expoilt. We all blame Valencia but we let Mata that’s suppose to help him out off the hook.

There are a lot of players that drifts inside maybe to shoot or stuffs like that, that’s not the case with Mata, sometimes you see him at LW dragging space with either Martial or Sanchez and you begin to wonder if we are using double LW. He just get attracted to the ball too easily. Mata won’t play as 10 if I am Mou also. He either sit on the bench and just play when we need some body on the field or he should be sold.
at the end you still went back to mou. you either leave him on the bench or sell him. but baba no won do those two options.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:19am On Jul 20, 2018
1 hour gone and we are still the same DUSTY ASS BORING ASS Outfit...fvck this shìt I'm going to bed angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 5:00am On Jul 20, 2018
Vanquay:

1 hour gone and we are still the same DUSTY ASS BORING ASS Outfit...fvck this shìt I'm going to bed angry

LMAO!

I still don't understand why we always sit back and invite pressure, there was little or no pressing until we conceded. I expect better games going forward.

Fulltime: Manchester United 1-1 Club America
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:56am On Jul 20, 2018
odizeey:
at the end you still went back to mou. you either leave him on the bench or sell him. but baba no won do those two options.

Thank you.

So Larride, what's your point?

A player you claim, even if played in his supposedly natural position will drift to other positions because he is attracted to the ball is the player Oga Mou is playing out of position.

You can see why I thanked Odizeey for his reply. Mou has had enough transfer seasons to weed out and get players that will adhere to his instruction so he has no excuse as far as am concerned.

I also agree the players need to show more seriousness and determination, but na Mou head everything dey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5727) (5728) (5729) (5730) (5731) (5732) (5733) ... (14308) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.