Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,950 members, 7,927,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 11:33 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9079751 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5732) (5733) (5734) (5735) (5736) (5737) (5738) ... (14309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
popizaino:

Forget their pretence and arrogance in accepting obvious fact.It all facade bros .100% of them will gladly welcome pep guardiola and even Fergie from his hospital bed will consent to it.

There are some people who dont like exciting winning football that prefer boring bus parking football, Just like some people like tooth extraction without anesthesia
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Madrid supported Mourinho he didnt win the CL for them, Chelsea supported him no CL, Man Utd has supported him the same way City has supported Guardiola and what does Man utd have besides excuses and blame
He didn't win ucl for real madrid and chelsea but he won the league for them after many years of waiting. Mou may not win the ucl for rma and chelsea but he established them for the future and they won the ucl. Was pep not supported at bayern, did he win the ucl? Man utd needed rebuilding city needed improvement. The difference is clear. Man utd needs more financial backing to compete, even city have spent more than utd. Success is not a window thing, it is a continual process, remember psg and juve. Juve signed higuain, pjanic, signed ronaldo afterwards - continual process, not one window thing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
lest I forget, nobody should even give me that 'deadweight players' dumb excuse. The scam has gone through almost 5 transfer Windows and still can't fix a team?.
Let him renew Fellaini, Young and whoever he deems fit. He is the boss but come May 2019, either the UCL or EPL trophy must be in our cabinet.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
Godwindanielboy post=69614677[b:
] At chelsea he was supported yes, and he peformed[/b], when he wasn't supported he lost his job, at inter he was supported and he delivered. Support is not a window thing, liverpool are still supporting klopp financially and will not be suprised if he delivers. [b]Man utd is undergoing a rebuilding process, mou needs continual support to do his job perfectly. [/b]What about psg that bought neymar and mbappe? Did they win ucl immediately afetr that? Sometimes success is not just guaranteed spending for just one window.

Support is not a window thing yet mourinho needed a window at chelsea for you to conclude he performed.

Every team is rebuilding and stop making silly excuses for your Portuguese parrot and besides when you know supporting isn't a window thing y didn't you give moyes or lvg more time to do their job perfectly?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
popizaino:

Forget their pretence and arrogance in accepting obvious fact.It all facade bros .100% of them will gladly welcome pep guardiola and even Fergie from his hospital bed will consent to it.

80% of UTD fans would gladly welcome Pep to OT. forget the trash talking abeg.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
slimghost:

80% of UTD fans would gladly welcome Pep to OT. forget the trash talking abeg.

Sure
raumdeuter:

There are some people who dont like exciting winning football that prefer boring bus parking football, Just like some people like tooth extraction without anesthesia

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
He didn't win ucl for real madrid and chelsea but he won the league for them after many years of waiting. Mou may not win the ucl for rma and chelsea but he established them for the future and they won the ucl. Was pep not supported at bayern, did he win the ucl? Man utd needed rebuilding city needed improvement. The difference is clear. Man utd needs more financial backing to compete, even city have spent more than utd. Success is not a window thing, it is a continual process, remember psg and juve. Juve signed higuain, pjanic, signed ronaldo afterwards - continual process, not one window thing.

You said Man City needed improvement yet they had to sell about 10 old players and buy younger ones. How many windows has Mourinho spent now in Man Utd and how many has City spent? This window alone Mourinho has bought 2 players Dalot and Fred, City has bought Mahrez what more support does he need. Despite playing some of the worst football United fans have ever seen

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
The news am eagerly waiting to hear is how some certain players at the club doesn't want to play for mourinho .we know that is the excuse that will end it all.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Is there any L greater than the one Guardiola dashed to you and Man utd

L ke. Somebody took champions league semi-finalists and spent over 600m to win the league, how is it an L
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
We drew against a club from the US.......see as everyone even pple we call manu supporters are going wild

Pep lost his preseason game with a side that featured Mahrez

But no is Mou that's always at fault

I won't even talk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
type transfer news on Google, its the news of your favourite boy about been sold. so much for transfer policies.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
neezar:
We drew against a club from the US.......see as everyone even pple we call manu supporters are going wild

I won't even talk
those ones na club wen we know say go deliver. please let's see the match analysis before we judge them.
BTW they are defending champs. no be dem suppose dey use vex enter season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
Andreas Pereira is quite determined about securing a starting berth at OT from the way he's been playing this match. He's won almost all duels. Better than Herrera in this game IMO

Chong is also decent. Dude's got great off-thre-ball movement.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
neezar:

I won't even talk
If you won't talk, let me help you.

What he is trying to say is that the squad is good to go. City lost, we won so we are currently better than them angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
Pereira is a very determined midfielder.. But I don't think he will see first team football where we have the likes of Pogba, Fred, Matic, Herrera, etc. He will be a squad player at best..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
Leyqute:
Andreas Pereira is quite determined about securing a starting berth at OT from the way he's been playing this match. He's won almost all duels. Better than Herrera in this game IMO

Chong is also decent. Dude's got great off-thre-ball movement.
Please you have link I can use to follow the match?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
Valencia injured
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
eph12:

Please you have link I can use to follow the match?

Mutv is showing it

Try this though:

http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer2.php?t=alieztv&c=70401&lang=en&eid=681310&lid=975882&ci=5&si=1
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
paafin:
Pereira is a very determined midfielder.. But I don't think he will see first team football where we have the likes of Pogba, Fred, Matic, Herrera, etc. He will be a squad player at best..

I'm positive he'll get that chance. Injuries are bound to happen
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
Dortmund don knack Liverpool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
I know this is preseason, but there is zero penetration. chai
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
Following the manutd game on BBC, updates coming in every 10minutes.
Seems nothing of note is happening in the game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:35am On Jul 23, 2018
the review of our game against San Jose no good at all. I have to keep reminding myself that it is just the preseason.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:48am On Jul 23, 2018
SIRcumalot:
the review of our game against San Jose no good at all. I have to keep reminding myself that it is just the preseason.
I'll wait for those on holiday to come back first before I write off this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 3:18am On Jul 23, 2018
I think Pereira will get a good run in the first team this season. He's much better than Herrera, much more technical and can under pressure. Plus he's desperate to succeed. It's looking good for him I must say.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:33am On Jul 23, 2018
I remember when people here said Herrera was better than Kante. hehehe
I guess we can call Herrera fan boys heretics. LOL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 23, 2018
We might be the first Team to finish the league unbeaten with 38 points...another Boref3st please sell that cùnt Martial...I'm tired robbie.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 6:34am On Jul 23, 2018
Oboi nna mehn......e no go bad if we sell Martial sha

See rubbish wey baba play angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 6:36am On Jul 23, 2018
eph12:

If you won't talk, let me help you.

What he is trying to say is that the squad is good to go. City lost, we won so we are currently better than them angry
lol.....Boss

I ain't saying we are good 2 go

I just said let's not use the preseason 2 judge them.......Can u still remember the case of LVG
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 6:47am On Jul 23, 2018
Guys chill. This is just preseason.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:00am On Jul 23, 2018
eph12:

I'll wait for those on holiday to come back first before I write off this season
The score doesn't matter in preseason,how we play does I don't think we did that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5732) (5733) (5734) (5735) (5736) (5737) (5738) ... (14309) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.