Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,127 members, 7,893,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 06:15 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8956686 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6067) (6068) (6069) (6070) (6071) (6072) (6073) ... (14258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Laurene: 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
neezar:

guy owfa

What do u intend to gain by doing this undecided
by doing what exactly? And who is guy? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Laurene: 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
dopeJemi:

Welcome to the Manchester United thread ma'am, if there is anyway I can assist you like CR7, please do not hesitate to let me know smiley
i like cr7. He was my crush during my secondary school days..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
[i][/i]Any hopes of Man UTD winning a trophy this term?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
Laurene:
by doing what exactly? And who is guy? undecided
Oga I know say u dey find pms

But u came to the wrong section

U didn't do it well
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Laurene: 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
neezar:

Oga I know say u dey find pms

But u came to the wrong section

U didn't do it well
ok
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
Lineup

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
4 - 4 - 2 Formation with diamond Midfield Shape?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
ELEPHANT IS ON THE BENCHI OOOOOO!

FIRST TIME IN HISTORRRRRRY!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
6070 Lukaku on the bench. cheesy

Would've preferred any of alexis or Lingard to rashit.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IKON360(m): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
Leyqute:
ELEPHANT IS ON THE BENCHI OOOOOO!
FIRST TIME IN HISTORRRRRRY!
but he's the team's best striker
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
Wow. Lukuluku is on the bench...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
This one JM didn't start his side bro, whatsupp nau
Nice front line though, let's see how the MMM fares
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
Barkley >>>>>>> Poorgba.

Bye

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
TalabiAudu:
Barkley >>>>>>> Poorgba.

Bye
At this point he's even greater than Lampard

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
eph12:

At this point he's even greater than Lampard
Lampard dey learn where e dey.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
I wrote this short article...e make sense??
see below...

Dear football fans,how long until the self-acclaimed special one gets the red devils in a good run of form? In the past it has been said of the special one as to have been one or if not the best soccer manager in the world;but what we see nowadays is in complete contrast to what was said of him in the past. He is practically living on his past glory days;as he always has a way of reminding the fans of his past achievements. No doubt that he used to be outstanding,but we must also take cognizance of the fact that being consistent plays a major role in keeping your reputation afloat. Jose Mourinho has been nothing but inconsistent in his last 5 to 8 games now.Though a lot of loyalists have had to water down the pressure on him by saying he inherited a sub-par squad from his predecessor.Now that might be true, but we are forgetting that a lot of money has been spent on this current squad to improve it.

How can someone spend so much on players and then decide to bench majority of the players??...not to even point out the fact that these players were doing excellent job on the pitch in their previous clubs.The only obvious issue is the fact that these players were signed based on their respective reputations, and not based on whether they are typical "Man United" players;hence why Jose Mourinho has been finding it difficult to get a working formula for the "Red Devils". But how can you even think of coming up with a working formula,when you don't even have a starting eleven at this time of the season

The most disturbing issue is the fact that the "special one" has completely changed his team's style of play to a rather clumsy and defensive style of play that is very boring to watch. One may wonder how a team comprised of players signed by different managers with perhaps; different ideologies, can be brought together to play a style of football that is typical of the "Red Devils" style. And then, there is the issue with the Red devil's man, who is expected to lead the frontline; not to have scored in over the past 5 or 6 matches now; if not even more. Obviously,the reason behind the Belgian Striker's rather clumsy run of form is because of the way Mourinho's Man United team plays.How else can you explain the fact that a player who has been outstanding for his country side, on majority of their outings plays in complete contrast to how he plays in his club team. In the Belgium team,the midfielders are adapted in a way that allows for a total of at least "five" players" to join the assault, while in the united team, only the attacking midfielder and the rest three forwards are allowed that liberty. Has the "special one" completely lost touch in playing beautiful attacking football like the likes of domestic rivals such as: Chelsea,Man City, Liverpool and Arsenal?? I believe anyone who has had to watch man United in the early 2000's through the end of the great Sir Alex's reign at the club can tell and show disgust at the way the present team plays football. Their style of play is practically a mockery to football.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
This one is short? shocked shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
eph12:
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
Pogba don play shot go throwin.
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
How this bastard of a manager cannot see that pressing your opponents from the front forces them to make mistakes is way beyond me. This man no fit impress me again walai.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
eph12:
Short Article grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
Guys, before Young settles down and owns the RB position, let's begin another round of prayers...
We need Dalot manning that position going forward.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
Kurt Zouma is fast and strong.
Those balls down the channel will put Rashford at a serious disadvantage all day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
Young own na to kick ball go front, whether player dey there or not, e no concern am. Foolish Fool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
This match I'm watching, Man utd is loosing this one walahi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
Why are we starting Fred & Matic in a pivot vs Everton at OT?

This formation is too conservative IMO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Martial diver lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
WTF is wrong with Pogba?

na serious minded players we need o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
Adisaowalla:
WTF is wrong with Pogba?

na serious minded players we need o

Lol.

Na pole dancer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
TalabiAudu:
Martial diver lipsrsealed

There was actually contact, he just didn't fall when it was made

(1) (2) (3) ... (6067) (6068) (6069) (6070) (6071) (6072) (6073) ... (14258) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Santos07, larride(m), bolu96(m), Ellexy, Kimbeast, Oasis007(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.