Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,846 members, 7,915,442 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:24 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9019338 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6281) (6282) (6283) (6284) (6285) (6286) (6287) ... (14283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:15am On Jan 14, 2019
patrickmuf:
I am looking at a team where Martial and Rashford are forwards with Pogba and Erikson behind them. For the width, I am trusting the fullbacks with that responsibility. They're not many quality RW around.

Can you show this formation?

There are quality RWs, just that we have moronic scouts. Dembele, Thauvin, Sancho, Douglas Costa are some of the options.
I am sure there are more out there but i am too busy doing my own job to find out, if only our scouts did theirs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:20am On Jan 14, 2019
i was too far from the screen to tell who dey fork up between jones and lindeloff.
we allowed way too much shot on goal, thank God nothing was getting pass de gea today.
six points between us and top 4. i dey fear to dream.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:51am On Jan 14, 2019
grin

The Premier League Table since OGS Appointment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:56am On Jan 14, 2019
grin

When DDG was making the superb Saves, both Gayners and Shekpites be like..........?!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:57am On Jan 14, 2019
grin

My Mood after waking up this Morning.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:59am On Jan 14, 2019
grin

...... How my Mood used to be when the special Scam was in Charge; especially whenever we lost to a big Team and he made those awful, embarrassing Post-Match Pressers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:39am On Jan 14, 2019
"I was on the Edge of my Seat! Both Teams were excellent, but the Passion United show was superb. DE Gea - what can you say? It was maybe six or seven Saves he made. He was probably the Highlight, but there were lots of People that played well."

- Wes Brown
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:48am On Jan 14, 2019
"We played a slightly different System, but we needed to, because they play in a different System. The Tactics change, but that's what we have to do to beat the big Teams - we have to adapt."

- Marcus Rashford

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:54am On Jan 14, 2019
"He [Ole Gunner Solskjaer] brings some happiness. The Players are playing very well. We know how to continue the Game; how to keep the Ball; how to create Chances. This the real Manchester United."

- David De Gea

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:57am On Jan 14, 2019
"We trained for this [the Opportunity to counter] because we knew this was their Weakness. We knew it would be a very difficult Game, but we knew we could hurt them on the counter-attacks."

- Marcus Rashford

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:58am On Jan 14, 2019
"I love playing big Matches and against best Players. That's where we can improve and progress. It was a big one for us, Everyone played well."

- Paul Pogba

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:05am On Jan 14, 2019
“We attacked quickly with pace. Obviously, the goal was fantastically taken by Rashford, but you know the defensive job Jesse [Lingard] did and the pass from Paul [Pogba] is half the goal.

"The goal is why I put Anthony [Martial] and Rashford wide of Jesse because Jesse is more of a link player and he can drop in whereas Rash and Anthony are more direct towards goal and that is why we put that plan in place and it worked.

"We worked on it for a week and we have seen Spurs and we thought that was going to be a good plan and it is good that we have different ways of playing against different teams and I think that we showed that we are ready to compete, especially in the first half when I thought we were excellent.

"The second half we could have scored two or three ourselves so it wasn’t that one-sided even though they really did put us under pressure. I am happy. I said to the boys to be proud because they followed the plan to perfection in the first half. We thought they were going to come as they did and it worked a treat.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:07am On Jan 14, 2019
“[David was] fantastic. Obviously when you make 11 saves that is a top, top performance but then again I thought that one or two were really good saves and then the rest of them you would expect David to save.

"He is the best goalkeeper in the world, I have said it many times. It is about positioning and concentration to be in the right position. Maybe one or two of them were uncatchable, but the saves he makes are because he is so in tune with the game.

"He is following the game, moving all the time. They don't always look fantastic because he is in the right position.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:08am On Jan 14, 2019
“We defended well as a team. Victor [Lindelof] and Phil [Jones] were excellent at centre-back. When you play against Harry Kane you will always be tested and when they put Llorente on I thought we defended well with Nemanja [Matic] and Ander [Herrera] in front of them. It was just a complete defensive team performance.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:10am On Jan 14, 2019
“I am going to tell you what I thought [on Rashford's Goal]: when he came through I was thinking about the near post, hard, high, near post! But it was a fantastically-taken shot. It is a difficult skill. If it bounces for you then you can hit it on the outside, so you can curl it the other way, but this was as straight as a die.

"It is a fantastic finish that just shows practice makes perfect, because he has been practicing lately in that position. When you are 21, playing for Man United, scoring the goals he does, of course you are going to be confident. He has the right to be confident because he is playing at the top of his game at the moment.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:12am On Jan 14, 2019
“I know why I am here. I know what my job description is for the months I am here so I am just doing whatever I can to help the club and help the team. Today we got away with three points.

"You expect to win every game at Manchester United but of course one day you will hit a brick wall and lose a game but now we won this one and we look forward to Brighton.

"It is another chance to get three points. We have got to look up the table because we have got teams to catch. We are in great form. When you play like this and have the team spirit that we do, the work ethic, we look at every game as a winnable one.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 6:06am On Jan 14, 2019
hoopLA:

Broda is not by force to quote me.

Bizzi-bodi is not work. You for jus jump and pass.

See your mor0nic folk displaying their madness here.

The above was after this below:

Let's move on. . .

The lunatic below started this nonsense just 9 games into the season:

Dude took it a step further like he was defending his Ph.D thesis

Moving on. . .

Just after one game na im dis bros on top dey yarn dust. This post got 18 likes from "everybody and their do" according to you.

And this is you foaming at the mouth in a bid to outdo all your drunk friends in cyberspace:

So who are the "everybody and their dog" you were referring to if a good portion of your fanbase is emptying their collective rectums as shown above?

So you don't even know what trolling is. Sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wrathofnezzar: 6:56am On Jan 14, 2019
Elrony:

Till he becomes fully De-Mourinhised.
Omo see folds for neck

He actually had a chance to score

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wrathofnezzar: 7:05am On Jan 14, 2019
Rare picture of Messi holding De gea

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 7:09am On Jan 14, 2019
afrodoc2:

Can you show this formation?

There are quality RWs, just that we have moronic scouts. Dembele, Thauvin, Sancho, Douglas Costa are some of the options.
I am sure there are more out there but i am too busy doing my own job to find out, if only our scouts did theirs.
Nicolas Pepe, Cengiz Under and Zaha are more realistic/viable targets and probably better than everyone there bar Dembele.

Suso is another very good option.

Leon Bailey seems to have gone quiet for a while but he too would be worth the punt.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 7:16am On Jan 14, 2019
Oasis007:
"We played a slightly different System, but we needed to, because they play in a different System. The Tactics change, but that's what we have to do to beat the big Teams - we have to adapt."

- Marcus Rashford
Ole actually mirrored Spurs' diamond formation had everyone try to release martial and Rashford upfront at the slightest opportunity.
Would have worked a lot better if the long passes weren't all shit until Pogba stepped up.
The first half was very good. They had a grand total of zero shots on target.

I think the enforced tactical change from Sissoko's injury was a blessing in disguise for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 7:26am On Jan 14, 2019
Bailey's suspension is over shey?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 7:49am On Jan 14, 2019
If your babe does not hug you like this in public, my brother you are 100 % single..
The look on iceman’s face tho.. cool

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IKON360(m): 7:51am On Jan 14, 2019
hoopLA:

Broda is not by force to quote me.

Bizzi-bodi is not work. You for jus jump and pass.

See your mor0nic folk displaying their madness here.

The above was after this below:

Let's move on. . .

The lunatic below started this nonsense just 9 games into the season:

Dude took it a step further like he was defending his Ph.D thesis

Moving on. . .

Just after one game na im dis bros on top dey yarn dust. This post got 18 likes from "everybody and their do" according to you.

And this is you foaming at the mouth in a bid to outdo all your drunk friends in cyberspace:

So who are the "everybody and their dog" you were referring to if a good portion of your fanbase is emptying their collective rectums as shown above?

this guy is a lawyer. If you are, you will be w wicked lawyer. If you are not, you are damn meticulous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 8:00am On Jan 14, 2019
If for any reason we wan renew Mata contract, it better be very short term and on reduced wages if possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:04am On Jan 14, 2019
PietroRick:
If for any reason we wan renew Mata contract, it better be very short term and on reduced wages if possible.
They are plenty like that sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 8:19am On Jan 14, 2019
eph12:

They are plenty like that sef.
yea, even Ashley Young sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DEGABA(m): 8:29am On Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, as it stands will be thinking that we don’t want to be meeting united at home. That’s success sparked right there! For once a fear factor at old Trafford has been revoked. And that’s one hall mark of United Quality. We must kill teams before the whistle is blown

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DEGABA(m): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2019
PietroRick:
Why should they wages be reduced since the money is not coming out of your pocket,why the hatred?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:04am On Jan 14, 2019
DEGABA:
Brighton, as it stands will be thinking that we don’t want to be meeting united at home. That’s success sparked right there! For once a fear factor at old Trafford has been revoked. And that’s one hall mark of United Quality. We must kill teams before the whistle is blown

Loud it brov

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2019
cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:05am On Jan 14, 2019
Lana1:
Be like say i'm ready to join #TeamPogba.
Weedta.ker u still dey sell form??
Sure thing cool grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6281) (6282) (6283) (6284) (6285) (6286) (6287) ... (14283) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.