Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,300 members, 7,887,891 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:55 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8934941 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6376) (6377) (6378) (6379) (6380) (6381) (6382) ... (14245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
GloryIsaac:
The man behind the legendary team is gone.

Coach Eric - Head of Youth Development.
Who are the guys after Giggs and Scholes?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:

Who are the guys after Giggs and Scholes?

I recognize Phil and Gary Neville, alongside Beckham.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Which kind dubious bet be that?

I no do oo grin
You no trust Rashie and Martial again to do the lords work? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
GloryIsaac:

I recognize Phil and Gary Neville, alongside Beckham.
I meant immediately behind Giggs and same behind Scholes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:

I meant immediately behind Giggs and same behind Scholes

The guy behind Giggs looks like Jaap Stam but I'm not sure... just found out that the last guy is Terry Cooke, but he faded like Welbeck and left the club.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
He was always mistaken for Fergie sad

Sale of form is still on though wink

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
GloryIsaac:

The guy behind Giggs looks like Jaap Stam but I'm not sure... just found out that the last guy is Terry Cooke, but he faded like Welbeck and left the club.
That's Nicky Butt, was suspecting him because he was part of the class, but wasn't sure until I saw the other picture
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:

That's Nicky Butt, was suspecting him because he was part of the class, but wasn't sure until I saw the other picture

My bad, now I know.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
GloryIsaac:

And cashed out twice grin
The same person maga their club twice yet dem go dey open mouth call us Maga United.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
SkimpleD:

You no trust Rashie and Martial again to do the lords work? grin
I have faith, but the bible says: Do not put the lord your God to the test. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
No Lingard and Martial for the next 2-3 weeks. undecided undecided

Means they'll miss all our huge fixtures. I'm not sure I can deal with Mata and Sanchez on the wings. cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
MRTA7:

Means they'll miss all our huge fixtures. I'm not sure I can deal with Mata and Sanchez on the wings. cry

Time for promotion. A few youth team players will need to make the match day squad.
Let’s see if there is a Rashford amongst them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
LoRdCaT:
I have faith, but the bible says: Do not put the lord your God to the test. grin
The same Bible say "Try me this day and see if I will not give you the head of your enemies"

Ahh... You are not a believer sah. cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lana1:
The same person maga their club twice yet dem go dey open mouth call us Maga United.

Such irony cheesy, and as Sarri dey do now, den fit hire Mourinho again to epp them for one season grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by abiodunakande19: 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
MRTA7:

Meaning 2-3 weeks of Sanchez and mata on the wings.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Such irony cheesy, and as Sarri dey do now, den fit hire Mourinho again to epp them for one season grin grin
If u wan hear irony, go to Arsenal's thread right now.

They said Lukaku and Martial are now world class players.

The same people that called Pogba a donkey and a Bakayoko 2.0 just 5 months ago are now calling him world class that they've always known of his football abilities since his Juventus days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
MRTA7:

I won't mind seeing Pereira in the RWF. I want to see what he can do. Or better still, play Dalot and Young in that side of the field.

These guys will be a huge miss.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
we are fvcked.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
I don't envy OGS at all

I know I have said some bad things about Lingard, I apologize. Now I understand how important he is to the team. Don't know how I can endure 2-3 weeks of Sanchez and Mata
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
Greenwood, Chong and Gomes have to b drafted into the first team, I don't want Mata and Sanchez giving me headache.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
And for those that didn’t want rotation, this is the result.

If you don’t rotate you run the risk of running players into the ground. We are even lucky because there were rumors on MUTV before the match that Rashford might not make the team because he was he was carrying an injury.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
The only youth player I can stick my neck for right now is Greenwood and he plays in a position that doesn't seem to have any problems at the moment.
Except we are willing to play Rashford and Lukaku beside him.
He can maybe come in at some point in the game to give Rashford a breather, as I expect lukaku to be playing in the RW spot ahead of Mata.

I don't trust Chong at all yet.
The others are midfielders
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
Afrodoc2, before Greenwood burst into the u18 scene, there was one striker that was brought in from Switzerland, Milen Baars.
I've not heard about him for a while. Is he still within our ranks?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
PietroRick:
The only youth player I can stick my neck for right now is Greenwood and he plays in a position that doesn't seem to have any problems at the moment.
Except we are willing to play Rashford and Lukaku beside him.
He can maybe come in at some point in the game to give Rashford a breather, as I expect lukaku to be playing in the RW spot ahead of Mata.

I don't trust Chong at all yet.
The others are midfielders

Even Greenwood for all his talent might not be ready yet because he is the youngest. We will just have to wait and see.

We can switch to a 4-4-2 diamond and play Lukaku and Rashford together with Pogba at the tip of the diamond behind them. Play Dalot and Shaw at FB to supply the width.

That might be better than playing 2 wingforwards that won’t give us much going forward.

......................DDG.............................
.....dalot.....bailly.....lindelof.......shaw....

......................matic............................
......herrera...................fred.................
.....................pogba............................

................lukaku.....rashford................

We can have sanchez, greenwood on the bench as strikers, and mata as sub for pogba.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
PietroRick:
Afrodoc2, before Greenwood burst into the u18 scene, there was one striker that was brought in from Switzerland, Milen Baars.
I've not heard about him for a while. Is he still within our ranks?

Baars is still there. He is one of 3 players trying to stake a claim to the no2 striker position. The others are Burkhart and Bohui.

They all have decent pace, but none of them is Greenwood despite being almost 2 yrs older. Baars is the one i have seen the least this season.

P.S Baars is Dutch. It is Burkart that is Swiss.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NLBigBoy: 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Pochettino over OGS
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Guys, breaks my heart to announce this, but Solskjaer confirmed that Mason is injured.

Really bad for us now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
DeadPresidents:
Guys, breaks my heart to announce this, but Solskjaer confirmed that Mason is injured.

Really bad for us now.

Too bad. This is the 2nd time this season he has been injured just before a possible debut.

They say it is just for 2 weeks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
afrodoc2:

Too bad. This is the 2nd time this season he has been injured just before a possible debut.

They say it is just for 2 weeks.

Sadly, he'll be unable to snatch the opportunity provided by the injured first team attackers.

Really hope Mason's career trajectory doesn't have the same exact path as Robin Van Persie's. They possess similar gait, similar technical ability and I hope not exact similar career paths.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 12:54am On Feb 16, 2019
Mahrez wey dey chop bench for City if to seh na United e join now ehn.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:21am On Feb 16, 2019
undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:11am On Feb 16, 2019
Lana1:
undecided

Different levels of the game. U18 and U23 is not the same as senior football.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6376) (6377) (6378) (6379) (6380) (6381) (6382) ... (14245) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.