Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,661 members, 7,962,151 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9186574 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6388) (6389) (6390) (6391) (6392) (6393) (6394) ... (14398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
''United are the first team to eliminate both Arsenal and Chelsea in the same FA Cup campaign since the Red Devils themselves in 1998-99.''

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
Smellymouth:

Bike exhaust fumes mixed with Sarri cigarettes fumes don block this one thinking faculty..
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
chidexxy007:
''United are the first team to eliminate both Arsenal and Chelsea in the same FA Cup campaign since the Red Devils themselves in 1998-99.''

It was about time. Especially this Chelsea game. We have been losing to Chelsea in the FA Cup for many years now

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
airmark:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

On to the next.
Hwfar. Abeg post the fixtures for us again. Dont forget to add the scores. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 12:00am On Feb 19, 2019
Lana1:
It was about time. Especially this Chelsea game. We have been losing to Chelsea in the FA Cup for many years now
yea, Chelsea at the brigde want to turn an Achilles heel for us. Good win tonight, much needed especially after the midweek loss.
boost of morale before the weekend i hope.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 12:01am On Feb 19, 2019
Solskjaer has won 11 of his 13 games in charge of United, one more than Mourinho won in 2018-19 (10/24).

Bad energy stay far away

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:06am On Feb 19, 2019
chidexxy007:

yea, Chelsea at the brigde want to turn an Achilles hill for us. Good win tonight, much needed especially after the midweek loss.
boost of morale before the weekend i hope.
I swear. No better way to bounce back from a disappointing week than a win against a top team in a stadium we barely win in.
Great mentality from the boys. Especially Pogba

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:08am On Feb 19, 2019
OGS got his tactics spot on, I was skeptical with Mata in the starting 11 even though I've got all the love for him but Ole did well to play him through the middle and his close control and passing helped us especially for the first goal.

Elsewhere, Pogba was decisive today, his passing range is supreme and his ability to get into the box is top class.

Herrera was great too, he kept a cool head and time his run to perfection for the opener.

Shaw is class, he was solid. Lindelof is slowly getting to the level expected of a Manchester United defender, he was immense today as was Smalling who was stuck to his job bar few lapses of concentration.

Young did well after the poor performance he put up vs PSG although he has Herrera to thank for supporting him.

Matic struggles when we don't have all the space to play our game, but he did well to escape a second yellow.

Who else noticed that Sanchez looked fired up today?

On the whole, we are settled in the GK department with De Gea a d Romero, in defence, I'm comfortable with Shaw and Lindelof. In midfield, only Pogba ticks all the boxes although you can argue for Herrera as a DM, in attack, with Rashford, Martial and Lingard, we have very promising guys.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 12:27am On Feb 19, 2019
SkimpleD:

You wan to dey talk nonsense bah.

Repeat that line again now
you were saying?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:27am On Feb 19, 2019
Special Shoutout to Romero. If we make it that far, I hope he keeps all the way to the final. And i hope he gets some league games b4 the season ends. He's been great. Someone of his level should be keeping for a top 8 team. Not riding the bench for few cup games a season.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 12:28am On Feb 19, 2019
can't believe someone compared pogba to bench warmer ceballos chia
I can't even exchange Herrera for ceballos period

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:56am On Feb 19, 2019
Will be sweet if we go on to win it.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:04am On Feb 19, 2019
See Kante celebrating with Pogba sef cheesy

Wont be the end of the world if we at least place a bid for him.

----------------------------Kante--------------------------

-----Herrera/new signing-----------Pogba------

This midfield will be unplayable

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:11am On Feb 19, 2019
Herrera was possibly my MOTM but Pogba and Shaw were very good too.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by biomustry: 1:39am On Feb 19, 2019
GloryIsaac:
But Pogba only shines against small teams undecided
Chelsea is a small team

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 4:20am On Feb 19, 2019
Leyqute:

He's a heathen, like Diggz. They never listen to the word of God grin

Get lost my friend...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:48am On Feb 19, 2019
grin

Some of you that have screenshot, bookmarked my Predictions, hoping to troll me after the Match...... If United lost to Chelsea; I have this Message for you?!

I am a Believer!

17 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 6:10am On Feb 19, 2019
Lana1:
See Kante celebrating with Pogba sef cheesy

Wont be the end of the world if we at least place a bid for him.

----------------------------Kante--------------------------

-----Herrera/new signing-----------Pogba------

This midfield will be unplayable

If we can get Hazard as well

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:13am On Feb 19, 2019
OGS on the Wheel!

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:57am On Feb 19, 2019
Can we trust OGS with the Job now, or we still wanna see him wither more Storm.... Precisely against Liverpool at the Weekend and PSG 2nd Leg?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:03am On Feb 19, 2019
diggz:

Get lost my friend...

Ah Han! Someone can not play with you again?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2019
Sniper4real:

Which of the hazard? The belly dancer?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:13am On Feb 19, 2019
Oasis007:
Can we trust OGS with the Job now, or we still wanna see him wither more Storm.... Precisely against Liverpool at the Weekend and PSG 2nd Leg?
PSG is gone. Our priority should be the league

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 8:26am On Feb 19, 2019
eph12:

Which of the hazard? The belly dancer?

He's useful against ultra defensive team cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:32am On Feb 19, 2019
Sniper4real:

Nah.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2019
Airmark, please have you updated our fixture list? It didn't take you this long after the game vs PSG.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 8:58am On Feb 19, 2019
A40:
Lool I'm suspecting Kagawa is Diadem10 that was comparing Thomas Lemar to Killer Mbappe. Something tells me he drops these hipster Alté takes just for optics and to wind people up

Wetin Mbappe dey play apart from being the pace merchant he is and a goal poacher. How is he different from Hernandez Chicharito? It's unfortunate Chicharito has lost his clinical finishing touches. That Real Madrid loan killed him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 9:00am On Feb 19, 2019
[quote autphor=Lana1 post=75882173]Nah.[/quote]

Why naw
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2019
Sniper4real:

Get who? You think say na music video we wan shoot? Shaku dancers stay far away abeg.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2019
Hello Manchester United fans, hear me out, if you're a guy and you support Manchester United, you are free to wife any female Chelsea fan you choose to without paying her family a dime, the same thing applies to female Manchester United fans.
When I said Chelsea are our wives a few Chelsea fans that don't understand the history of this marriage started shouting that we have not won in Stamford Bridge since 2012 to prove their point forgetting that in marriage, problem are bound to arise possible due to a side chick (Arsenal FC) but now we have settled, Chelsea are back to performing their matrimonial obligations.

London is our favorite hunting ground...
Tottenham is our side chick
Arsenal are trying to break our marriage with Chelsea
Chelsea remains our wife.
Fulham is that dirty girl we did when we were obviously drunk.
Westham have been giving us green light, watch out for when we smash them... #GGMU #CheBabe

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2019
eph12:

PSG is gone. Our priority should be the league

grin

We are down but not out. Let's keep hope alive Bruh. So far our away Records are fantastic. Let's hope it's gonna count in Paris as well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6388) (6389) (6390) (6391) (6392) (6393) (6394) ... (14398) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 29 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.