Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,232 members, 7,925,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 01:12 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9070795 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6554) (6555) (6556) (6557) (6558) (6559) (6560) ... (14306) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
Lana1:
We must win every match by pure undiluted attacking football. As na us be Superman of the EPL Justice League.

As if Pep doesn't play conservative football when he needs to

They want OLE to win the EPL and UCL in his first month in charge. The bashing is waaayy too early.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
afrodoc2 City are at home though and they don't have Mason Greenwood who's in the squad for the West Ham game this evening. Still, some of them should step up and take responsibilities.

Just heard the commentator say the midfield has been bailing the attackers out of recent in terms of goal. That tall no 9 guy is always wide, and has rarely been effective in this match.

Nicky Butt get work.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
Leyqute:

You’re just being hypocritical.

Klopp’s first season at Liverpool, he finished 8th. Pep’s first at City? 4th! He barely qualified. Had to fight hard to clinch the spot in the last couple of games or so. And both went trophyless. Look at where they are now.

If na you, you go don sack them after their first year since youve commanded it that OLE must win the treble in his first month as permanent manager. undecided
Read what I wrote. I never said dey( liverpool n man city)won anything but there was an improvement in their style of play.nobody is saying ole shud win anything dis season but there shud b an improvement. Our tempo has been dropping since our first loss in premiership under him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

........ Perhaps you need to take the Wheel!
thank u for seen d joke in it unlike dat leyqute guy who is always emotional n sentimental when yr points doesn't agree with his own.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
Leyqute:
afrodoc2 City are at home though and they don't have Mason Greenwood who's in the squad for the West Ham game this evening. Still, some of them should step up and take responsibilities.

Just heard the commentator say the midfield has been bailing the attackers out of recent in terms of goal. That tall no 9 guy is always wide, and has rarely been effective in this match.

Nicky Butt get work.

It should not matter so much at this level. It is still in Manchester and there are no fans in the stands to offer home support.
There are a few players here and there that have potential though. Just not happy with the coaching and the general level of play.

City's academy set up has been better than ours in recent years and some of our coaching especially at under 23 level has been poor.
Even our much hyped Gomes and Chong were not as good as Sancho, Foden, and Brahim Diaz if we are being honest.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

Where were you when United was bashing Opponents Home and away with undiluted attacking Football under same OGS?! Where were you when Team was pressing the Opponents from the Attack? The same pressing that won us unimaginable away Victory at PSG?!

Some of us can be funny at times aswear! Lol.

Just one or two more losses and the stats become the same or worst. Better to be realistic. I want him to succeed, he should stop the cock and bull talks and improve our game. Simple!

I hated Mou with passion because of his style of play, I wont emotionally support the same style because it is coming from a club legend. BS. Get the team play good football, I dont care if we lose, but trust me, good football with a serious manager leads to trophies, it might take some time, but you'd definitely get there.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
nitrogen:

Just one or two more losses and the stats become the same or worst. Better to be realistic. I want him to succeed, he should stop the cock and bull talks and improve our game. Simple!

I hated Mou with passion because of his style of play, I wont emotionally support the same style because it is coming from a club legend. BS. Get the team play good football, I dont care if we lose, but trust me, good football with a serious manager leads to trophies, it might take some time, but you'd definitely get there.

gbam! Exactly what am saying .when a club is playing well n loses it doesn't really pain.u just know with one or two touches we will finally get it right but is nt so here.we ascend today n descend tommoro.We r too big a club for all these constant inconsistencies. We v been living in glory of sir Alex.We need a good coach to open another glory chapter for us.Otherwise our money power n influence will start dwindling. Good players will start running us.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
nitrogen:

gbam! Exactly what am saying .when a club is playing well n loses it doesn't really pain.u just know with one or two touches we will finally get it right but is nt so here.we ascend today n descend tommoro.We r too big a club for all these constant inconsistencies. We v been living in glory of sir Alex.We need a good coach to open another glorious chapter for us.Otherwise our money power n influence will start dwindling. Good players will start running us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
Wailers!!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
elrony:
Wailers!!!! grin grin grin

grin grin grin

You've been busy of late. How have you been sir?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
engrelvis:
when i coin d name motivational speaker for ole people were laughing. Like what u wrote he knows what to say at d right time. We were buying into it den because we were winning but nt now.He shud translate his motivational talk into reality at d field.He better win today match otherwise........
Otherwise what? You will hit your head on the wall 12 times and throw tantrums? Obviously he was talking about transfer dealings this summer so what are you yapping about oga ade?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
Oasis007:

He's simply talking about the Squad and the Transfer Plans. There is gonna be complete overhaul of the Squad in the Summer. If you ain't ready to die for the Team, then bounce.

He talked about the Reactions (Responses) of some Players to the consecutive defeats cos they are failing to pick up and give it all, especially like McTom and Fred did against Barcelona.

He said he and Phelan gonna make tough decisions in the Summer..... That means; some notable Players might bounce also. He confirmed Valencia is already a Gunner, Herrera is confused at the moment because of his Contract Issue, Darmian?.... Lol!

We honestly can't rate him now, let's wait till next Season, when he gets his own Team/Squad. Board are ready to back him, and he's ready to go ruthless in the Transfer Window.

He has set himself a Benchmark...... Get a Squad as standard as Barcelona to be able to compete with the best 2 in England at the Moment - Man City and Liverpool.

The Dude is definitely on the wheel, and he's gonna drive the Club back to where it belongs - at the Top.
Your sense too much joh. I wonder why some people can't see that Ole is on the right track.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
odizeey:
that's just it. Pop this money. Na money dem dey use find money
grin Odizeeeeeey grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
Oasis007:

He's simply talking about the Squad and the Transfer Plans. There is gonna be complete overhaul of the Squad in the Summer. If you ain't ready to die for the Team, then bounce.

He talked about the Reactions (Responses) of some Players to the consecutive defeats cos they are failing to pick up and give it all, especially like McTom and Fred did against Barcelona.

He said he and Phelan gonna make tough decisions in the Summer..... That means; some notable Players might bounce also. He confirmed Valencia is already a Gunner, Herrera is confused at the moment because of his Contract Issue, Darmian?.... Lol!

We honestly can't rate him now, let's wait till next Season, when he gets his own Team/Squad. Board are ready to back him, and he's ready to go ruthless in the Transfer Window.

He has set himself a Benchmark...... Get a Squad as standard as Barcelona to be able to compete with the best 2 in England at the Moment - Man City and Liverpool.

The Dude is definitely on the wheel, and he's gonna drive the Club back to where it belongs - at the Top.

Too much grammar... blaady scummite!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
engrelvis:
am f...cking tired of people telling me to b patient or wait for next season. We r man utd for Godsake! When pep n klopp came on board even dey were nt winning anything u can easily see sign of improvement in their style of play.dey knew what dey want n how to go about achieving it.but in our case is nt so .Right from Moyes to ole.is d same b patient v been hearing.
So OGS should win the treble withing 6 months in charge and with these useless players? You are a comedian.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
Up west ham!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
LoRdCaT:
So OGS should win the treble withing 6 months in charge and with these useless players? You are a comedian.
Nawa for you people o. Once you like someone like this you no go wan hear anything else. What brought winning treble into the discussion? The guy was talking about style of play.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
diggz:

Too much grammar... blaady scummite!

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
diggz:
Up west ham!!!!

Josefu grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
dubylhover:
You guys should chill abeg...that guy complaining about ogs is actually justified...the fact that pep or klopp finished 8th and 4th in their first season doesn't change the fact that they had a game plan and pattern...even from PEPs first season,one could see what he was actually trying to build..

But honeslty with ole we haven't really seen any change football wise...but like most would say he inherited these set of players and shouldn't be judged until he makes his own transfers and thats fair

By the way this one I'm hearing that mata contract wants to be extended,is that the kind of news and transfer dealings we should see from ogs...to be very fair,its not looking bright for us..

I just hope lady luck follows us through in this UCL cos we are definitely not making top 4
Pep actually got to start building his ideal team from his first season. Pep spent millions and still finished 4th, how much has OGS spent? How can you say there is no change in how we play? In OGS first few matches in charge, there was a definite change in playing style and this was clear for everyone to see. The manger's game plan was obvious and it worked wonderfully well but now he loses a few matches due to injuries and some idiotic players and suddenly we haven't seens any change football wise? You guys should cut this man some slack. The fact that some useless players reverted back to default settings is not his fault. Atleast, we should allow him build his team before we start castigating him.

Are you ready to stake money on us not making top four? I wonder how so called man u fans can be so pessimistic about their club. No matter how useless arsenal is, you still see their fans having hope. Sometimes i wonder if some of y'all are actually trolls disguising's as fans. Even chelsea, Tot and arsenal fans still see us as top four contenders but you a so-called man u fan have declared that we will not make top four. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
Leyqute:

Josefu grin

Mr legbegbe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
ChristoBam:

Nawa for you people o. Once you like someone like this you no go wan hear anything else. What brought winning treble into the discussion? The guy was talking about style of play.
And once you don't like someone, you guys start yanning opata. Where were you when this guy took us from 6th place to top four contenders when it seemed all hope was lost? We were fvcking two digits points away from top four and he deleted this margin. Where were you when we were winning back to back? Where were you when everything was going well?

Oh i know where, you were watching from behind the curtains, waiting for things to go slightly wrong just so you can say "i told you so".

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
ChristoBam:

thanks bro.I don't really expect ole to a win anything dis season but our style of play shud improve. Dis constant ascend n descend is what is disturbing me.of course I want ole to succeed but am nt really cing his game play. Is d same old story. I was really hopeful at a time especially after d magic of using young squad to scale over PSG but after watching his recent matches dat fire of hope is slowly extinguishing.U never know. Things can turn around n dis is my Ernest prayer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

Where were you when United was bashing Opponents Home and away with undiluted attacking Football under same OGS?! Where were you when Team was pressing the Opponents from the Attack? The same pressing that won us unimaginable away Victory at PSG?!

Some of us can be funny at times aswear! Lol.
Bros these dudes are comedians. If you observe, they were nowhere to be found when OGS was winning back to back. Now OGS loses a few games and they come out in droves. SMH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
LoRdCaT:
And once you don't like someone, you guys start yanning opata. Where were you when this guy took us from 6th place to top four contenders when it seemed all hope was lost? We were fvcking two digits points away from top four and he deleted this margin. Where were you when we were winning back to back? Where were you when everything was going well

Oh i know where, you were watching from behind the curtains, waiting for things to go slightly wrong just so you can say "i told you so".
bro no offense but r we nt back to 6thposition?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
ChristoBam:

The undiluted attacking football that we used to play when Ole was first appointed. His tactics could not have come into play then, he only used to tell the to express themselves, there was nothing at stake then. One can argue his tactics is just coming into play.
What the fvck did i just read? So it was your tactics and not OGS tactics that got us those wins? Dude from your above post, i can finally confirm that you are not a fan but a troll. I see you in the same class as Ruudie and Nyabighi. Actually i think they are better than you dude.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
engrelvis:
bro no offense but r we nt back to 6thposition?
You obviously were waiting for us to come back to 6th so you can start talking trash, i expect you to disappear when we start winning again. Please keep your pessimism away from me. I heard pessimists are contagious, i don't wanna be infected with your virus. I just hope you do not go about your everyday life like this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
grin grin grin

Lord is out of the Cart!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

Make dem kuku take the Wheel and take us to the promised land. Seem we are quick forgotten, and only after juicy time only, on this Thread.

Some of our Players hit double digits goal under same OGS, many old Records were broken within the short stints, yet we've not seen any changes so far.

We lost to Arsenal cos luck wasn't on our side. We lost to Wolves back to back... Yes! But we forget the same Wolves is in top form presently?! We lost to Barcelona.... Yes! The same Barcelona that has one of the GOATs in their Rank?!

Even Sir Alex was defeated back to back in the UCL Final by the same Barcelona..... So what's the big deal?!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamharkinwaley: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
LordCat you really have time replying these plastic fans sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
ChristoBam:

Lol molde was going to win the league title when Ole came in, they had the best squad by far. They lost the league in his final season at Molde and won it with someone else a season after.
That was his first stint. During his second stint he spent 3 years and didn't win the league in these years.
Abeg make una no let me dey talk bad things about Ole. We made a crazy gamble appointing Ole and we should accept it as that. Stop countering those that are pessimistic about him, they have a reason to be concerned.
where you read this one
so your saying ole never won the league with molde
you must be fvcking joking

(1) (2) (3) ... (6554) (6555) (6556) (6557) (6558) (6559) (6560) ... (14306) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.