Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8944246 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6850) (6851) (6852) (6853) (6854) (6855) (6856) ... (14254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2019
Let's not even try to depend on Rashford or Martial for the CF position.
We need a CF.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2019
Too much Expectations often end up in Lamentations, Wailings and gnashing of Teeth. Whether Lukaku is sold or not...... United ain't gonna get a new Striker.

OGS is determined to trusting Rashford, Martial, Greenwood and Sanchez to deliver potently and convincingly.

Martial will play as a Striker in the coming Season..... in fact he will rarely play on the Wing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2019
Simon Stone: "Lukaku seems certain to leave. A new central defender - specifically Maguire - is the top target but there are alternatives, and one will surely come in."

- BBC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:01am On Jul 29, 2019
It is understood Jesse Lingard was given a severe dressing down over his social media post this summer. He has responded by putting in a series of outstanding performances in training.

- BBC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2019
All our 'targets' finally coming through for medicals.
PS: these are just the ones we've reached verbal agreement with,, the ones we've reached quantitative agreement with will fly in tomorrow..

EPL are you ready??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2019
Khaytunechi:
All our 'targets' finally coming through for medicals.
PS: these are just the ones we've reached verbal agreement with,, the ones we've reached quantitative agreement with will fly in tomorrow..

EPL are you ready??
WTF!

Verbal and quantitative agreements? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2019
chrisley024:
Manchester United have reached a verbal agreement with Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic.

Wetin we no go hear grin

Adjectival agreement nko? angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2019
Tvegas:

Hopefully from Verbal we can move to Spiritual agreement. August 8th please come quickly.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jargooflife912(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2019
Oasis007:
2014/15 Season.
Greenwood
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2019
pharod:

The number on his back has got nothing to do with his performance on the pitch. We all know that he can be unstoppable in god mode but if he doesn't sit up and work hard, even if he's wearing number 999, it won't change nothing. 11 is also an iconic number. I'd be fvcking proud to wear number 78 or 92 or even 419 for Manchester United.

LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2019
Manchester United's deadline for Romelu Lukaku to leave is Thursday. Inter are currently willing to offer €70m + bonuses. If their move for Edin Dzeko falls through, more funds could become available. He will only be sold for €85m.

- HLN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2019
United travelling squad vs Kristiansund:

De Gea, Grant, Pereira, Romero

Dalot, Jones, Lindelof, Rojo, Shaw, Smalling, Tuanzebe, Wan-Bissaka, Young

Fred, Gomes, James, Lingard, Mata, Matic, McTominay, Pereira, Pogba

Chong, Greenwood, Martial, Rashford
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 11:52am On Jul 29, 2019
Oasis007:
United travelling squad vs Kristiansund:

De Gea, Grant, Pereira, Romero

Dalot, Jones, Lindelof, Rojo, Shaw, Smalling, Tuanzebe, Wan-Bissaka, Young

Fred, Gomes, James, Lingard, Mata, Matic, McTominay, Pereira, Pogba

Chong, Greenwood, Martial, Rashford

I can't find Darmian, i hope there is a deal in place for him or he has been told to go and find a club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
Tvegas:

I can't find Darmian, i hope there is a deal in place for him or he has been told to go and find a club.

In whatever way, he should be gone before new season begins.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Juventus have spoken to Romelu Lukaku and are said to have an agreement in principle with the player. Juve have discussed with United the idea of swapping him for Dybala.

- Sport Witness
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
Oasis007:
Juventus have spoken to Romelu Lukaku and are said to have an agreement in principle with the player. Juve have discussed with United the idea of swapping him for Dybala.

- Sport Witness

We don't need Dybala, he'll be a massive flop(as much as I want to give him the benefit of the doubt). I don't think he's suited to English football.

Cash only is good
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
Chrisus:

We don't need Dybala, he'll be a massive flop(as much as I want to give him the benefit of the doubt). I don't think he's suited to English football.

Cash only is good

Cash only?

When there's a possibility of getting Dybala too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
Personally don't think Dybala has the intensity to play the pressing football Ole is trying to implement. Also, we all know the sort of 'good luck' we have with Argentineans.

I'd go for money upfront. But we can manage Dybala if that's the best we can negotiate.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Manchester United and Leicester remain well apart in their valuation of Harry Maguire. Talks are continuing. He has told the club he wants to leave before the window closes.

- Sky Sports
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
Schweinsteiger: "If a player wants to leave the club, you shouldn't stop him. You need players who are 100% into the club and care about the club, that's the only way you can survive at the top level and have success.”

- BBC

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
Schweinsteiger: ”Paul is a great player, he is just looking for a team where he can play the same style that he does with the France national team, so if you give him that kind of team around him, he would be happy at United."

- BBC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
Schweinsteiger: “I'm glad they have re-started their team and the way they play. It's about time because United is a huge club with amazing supporters and they have players in the squad who can really be dangerous.”

- BBC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
Schweinsteiger: “They should play a nice way of football and I really hope that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer lets the team play to their abilities and as far as I can see, he has done a good job. I would really like to see them win (the Premier League)."

- BBC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
Schweinsteiger: “When you become the manager of a big club for the first time, it can't always be up, it also goes down. I think he really understands how the team has to play and as far as I can see and I have talked to some players, they’re really happy with him.”

- BBC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
Marotta (Inter director): “We made an important bid to Man United for Lukaku but Man United ask so much for Romelu. We didn't find an agreement but we're still working for Lukaku. I don't know what will happen on next days, football is so strange.”

- Fabrizio Romano
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
Talks are continuing.
Everytime talks are continuing.

Na Conference??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Leicester will not let Harry Maguire leave for less than £80m, £10m more than Manchester United are currently offering.

- Sky Sports
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Pavel Nedved (Juventus vice-chairman): "We have some offers for Paulo Dybala but we'll wait to decide about his future. Lukaku? We always try to get players - but I don't want to speak about Lukaku or others."

- Fabrizio Romano
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
Oasis007:
Marotta (Inter director): “We made an important bid to Man United for Lukaku but Man United ask so much for Romelu. We didn't find an agreement but we're still working for Lukaku. I don't know what will happen on next days, football is so strange.”

- Fabrizio Romano

LoL. Why e dey pain him? When they refused to let down on their asking price for Perisic and Sneidjer years ago didn’t they know the greedy act will come back to bite them in the ass later? Oho. hope they know how it feels now.

Instead of rushing to borrow money for bank they are here yarning dust. Lukaku is still useful for Utd. Pay up or shut up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Leyqute:

LoL. Why e dey pain him? When they refused to let down on their asking price for Perisic and Sneidjer years ago didn’t they know the greedy act will come back to bite them in the ass later? Oho. hope they know how it feels now.

Instead of rushing to borrow money for bank they are here yarning dust. Lukaku is still useful for Utd. Pay up or shut up.

Lol... Bros... I hope you know Pavel doesn't work for Inter Milan?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
DeadPresidents:

Lol... Bros... I hope you know Pavel doesn't work for Inter Milan?

Yeah grin

Meant to quote the other post. Thanks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
The long negotiation is about to give the white smoke: Harry Maguire is getting closer to Manchester United, the deal is closing. The Leicester defender has always made clear his desire to move to Manchester, so much so that today he has not even presented himself to the Foxes - Di Marzio [Sky Italia]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6850) (6851) (6852) (6853) (6854) (6855) (6856) ... (14254) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.