Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,754 members, 7,875,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8901396 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6887) (6888) (6889) (6890) (6891) (6892) (6893) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
cry

Everton why?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Oasis007:
grin

..... Not all though!

ALL.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
Is it that Ed and Ole forgot that there's EURO 2020 next year so there's gonna be a lot of intense international break..The fatigue and injuries.. Our best midfielder is an integral part of the French national team so there's no way he's not gonna be called up..

I just can't believe we're going into a new season with the midfielders we're parading..Its just a pity...Even the 6th position will be like a very good season..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
I Finally confirmed my fears, Our board is a fraud. Its also obvious The problem is the money. The glazers will milk the club for whatever its worth.

All that was needed was just 1 replacement in the midfield and these guys dropped the ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
How is it possible for United to spend £876m in 6 years and still have a shit line up cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
obainojazz:
Sometimes I like talking to myself smiley

Effect of jazz on your soul.

I saw the image below somewhere and i remember your club. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
Swissh:

How is it possible for United to spend £876m in 6 years and still have a shit line up cheesy

Lmaooo no one wants to talk about this, keep spending the money pls even if it reaches £2bn.

At least the defense has been sorted out.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MichaelBukamzy(m): 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
Oh! Poor manure.So after all the hype of singing Bruno,sancho,dybala,pepe,coulibaly,rabidiot,delete,tielmans,savic,eriksen,madison,ndidiamaka,ziyech,neres,mandzukic,longstaphlococus, and offloading darmian,pogba,rojo,sanchez,matic,jones,young and mata.ed/ogs were only able to sign bissaka,daniel and maguire and fuckn dispensed ander and lukaku. Chai!! Ed-amaka dissapoint una.long season e go be

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ManBeast: 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
airmark:

Find space add dis one too, he said he would rather remain in Nollywood FC than join a retarded club like Yoonited.

Such a pity they couldn't sign this young prospect. embarassed embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
airmark:

We still better than the club that can't sign players because of Mago mago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ManBeast: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nairaland nah bastard, why dem change wetin I post.

Seun, update dis ur rubbish site joor.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MichaelBukamzy(m): 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
Why are these scums deleting my posts.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
eph12:

Calm down
Should I also remove Rashford goals too? I'm not making case for anybody, just telling you to calm down. It was obvious that Lukaku wasn't a fit in the team last season. I don't see how that is supposed to change this season. Ole wants the attackers to be very mobile, can Lukaku be? If Lukaku is moved on to introduce players that can, how is that a bad thing? Ole probably has a mandate to build a team that can compete in the nearest future, so I am not surprised about Lukaku moving on.

What I am angry about instead is the lack of replacements not pretending to love Lukaku when we actually didn't want him in th team just some months ago

You see why I said you are not understanding my post.

I’m not saying Lukaku is the solution to our attack, I’m saying why sell when we are not getting a replacement? It actually makes the attack weaker.

The same thing to the midfield, we have lost Herrera and Felliani, the midfield is now light and we need players.

I’m not against the sale of Lukaku, I’m against selling Lukaku without replacement because it actually weakened us. They knew Lukaku wants out, they knew Lukaku won’t fit into OGS plan, why didn’t they plan to get a striker that can fit into his plan instead of that useless Trashford?

We both agree on one thing, we need quality replacements.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hallo wailers.....shay na like this una go begin una season? grin

Walai! Una go cry blood wella this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
pharod:

Finally, all of us dey mad... grin

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
Swissh:

What's the shit line up?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
larride:

I’m not saying Lukaku is the solution to our attack, I’m saying why sell when we are not getting a replacement? It actually makes the attack weaker.

The same thing to the midfield, we have lost Herrera and Felliani, the midfield is now light and we need players.

I’m not against the sale of Lukaku, I’m against selling Lukaku without replacement because it actually weakened us. They knew Lukaku wants out, they knew Lukaku won’t fit into OGS plan, why didn’t they plan to get a striker that can fit into his plan instead of that useless Trashford?

OK I get you

If Lukaku had remained at the club would you have been satisfied with him as the striker?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
Swissh:

Sentiments and greed caused it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
Since April/May:

Sell Young, Rojo, Jones, Smalling, Matic, Lingard, Mata, etc

So who una don buy to prepare for a long season injuries must come. Sometimes all defenders or all midfielders are injured.

Una never understand football.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
Larride, you have time and patience to explain yourself.
We sold Lukaku, Herrera left and before him, Fellaini but we didn't replace them. Lukaku guarantees at least 15 goals, Fellaini guarantees at least 7-10 goals and Herrera, 3-5 goals but how have we replaced them? Pereira? For all his talents, he loses the ball easily.
Garner is far from the first team.
Fred flatters to deceive.
Gomes is not really trusted sadly he is the most talented of the lot.
Chong is not ready.
Greenwood is promising but is he ready?
Sanchez looks past it unless a miracle happens.

Only McTonimay has improved and looks ready.

Guys, it's not me or others being pessimistic but, it's the truth laid bare...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adisaaowala: 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
elampiro:
Since April/May:

Sell Young, Rojo, Jones, Smalling, Matic, Lingard, Mata, etc

So who una don buy to prepare for a long season injuries must come. Sometimes all depends or all midfielders are injured.

Una never understand football.

Our failures in the transfer window shouldn't mask the fact that the aforementioned players shoulda been shown the exit door....if we are actually serious about challenging for honours.

Ogs and his protagonists should just remember that he would be the fall guy - not Woodward....if things go south

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Looking forward to Sunday's match. Should be a good one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
If things go south....

What if It doesn't?? What if we end up having an OK season or even a good one for that matter?
What if because of Ole's "new tactics and motivational speeches", he was able to bring out the talent we all saw b4 buying them?

The fact is that the events we are trying to project is still in the future. And while we are obviously poorly prepared, given how we finished last season, we might just surprise everybody and have a really good season while playing good football. It swings both ways.

Being realistic is good... Being optimistic when there's clearly nothing we can do about from here, is better. Because at the end of the day, all of us here will at some point be jumping up and clapping for the team or screaming at the TV as if the players can hear us and will automatically start playing better. I know I will.

Calma Calma guys...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
What if FC
We they here
From we will be back to what if

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
'Calma Calma' is the new slogan grin

Thanks to Afrodoc grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
I so love D's iffi united ehnn,,,I swear....always iffing..

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
pharod:
If things go south....

What if It doesn't?? What if we end up having an OK season or even a good one for that matter?
What if because of Ole's "new tactics and motivational speeches", he was able to bring out the talent we all saw b4 buying them?

The fact is that the events we are trying to project is still in the future. And while we are obviously poorly prepared, given how we finished last season, we might just surprise everybody and have a really good season while playing good football. It swings both ways.

Being realistic is good... Being optimistic when there's clearly nothing we can do about from here, is better. Because at the end of the day, all of us here will at some point be jumping up and clapping for the team or screaming at the TV as if the players can hear us and will automatically start playing better. I know I will.

Calma Calma guys...

It’s not like we have any choice na. I don’t have any other team to support so we die here together.

Even with all the rubbish going on during the TW, I still went ahead to use 20k+ to buy the new home jersey (customized).

I go curse the ones I fit curse, clap for the ones wey I fit clap for, at the end of the day, we all just want the team to be successful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
LoL.... nobody wants to face the bitter truth

anyways ...Sanchez might surprise us

I expect Pereira and McTom to go in with full blast... they're good

sadly...Our midfield is worse off than what it used to be

And as for Lukaku... Mourinho gave him enough time to adjust... Fans even begin complain sef...but no improvement and the murda4cka kept on adding weight unnecessarily angry...good riddance

The crop of players we have now are just lab rats who will be used in testing the waters this season...yeah, it's actually a season of experiment(too many lab rats to serve that purpose)

Pogba ... Rashford...Lingard...Martial...Matic all played nonsense in UCL...they were all useless
twas very embarrassing to watch mehhn...to string meaningful passes na wahala

Players who suddenly get cold feet in top competitions are worthless

The likes of lingard .. Rashford & co ought to be at mid-table teams ...but they are ENGLISH angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
adisaaowala:

Our failures in the transfer window shouldn't mask the fact that the aforementioned players shoulda been shown the exit door....if we are actually serious about challenging for honours.

Ogs and his protagonists should just remember that he would be the fall guy - not Woodward....if things go south
OGS knows that, everybody knows this. But if the direction he and the board is taking is to build a team of youngsters for the future so be it. If the project fails, it will only hasten the protest that has been due since

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Una go boo pogba aka virus?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
larride:

Greenwood has replaced Lukaku grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
codedguy1:

Greenwood has replaced Lukaku grin

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6887) (6888) (6889) (6890) (6891) (6892) (6893) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.