Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8893450 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7094) (7095) (7096) (7097) (7098) (7099) (7100) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
spillo1:

Oga you didn't watch scholes so I will pardon your blasphemy. All these indomie generation will just be forming Wikipedia expert. Kimbeast already told you to stop saying rubbish.
Story Story.

U that watched Lampard and came to the conclusion that he ought to have done more as a midfielder in terms of assists, wot does Scholes bring to the team.

Or are u not the one that posted this:

spillo1:

I swear the only thing we ever hear about Lampard is his goal scoring ability which is not even the role of a midfielder.

spillo1:

None of you have said anything to counter his point. Apart from his goals what was exceptional about Lampard.

You have to defend ur greatest ever midfielder with facts not hearsays from random sources..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
spillo1:

So in games were Kante didn't score or assist he was useless? Tell us your generation indomie or Boko Haram.

Sheybi you like to prove point.. continue to prove to him grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sholaani:

Sheybi you like to prove point.. continue to prove to him grin
The thing is annoying me. How can you form an opinion on a player you never watched like how is that even possible.For example I never watched Pele so you will never see me say he is overrated or the greatest of all time cause I have no idea what so ever
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
thorrvik55:

I want to see numbers not technique and control.

Techniques and control does not win u games, goals and assists do.

Lampard has his goals, wot is Scholes exceptional attribute @ spillo

Na all this thing dey pain pass! The same stick wey him use cast lampard, him dey fear use am for scholes. Lol.
When he was casting lampard, he didn't know there's something like indomie generation... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
thorrvik55:

Story Story.

U that watched Lampard and came to the conclusion that he ought to have done more as a midfielder in terms of assists, wot does Scholes bring to the team.

Or are u not the one that posted this:

You have to defend ur greatest ever midfielder with facts not hearsays from random sources..
You came with rubbish saying only united fan rated him which I ridiculed with quotes from different legends rating scholes as a beast. Try harder
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
Zidane just dey put red pen for him CV. He shouldn't have gone back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
thorrvik55:

I want to see numbers not technique and control.

Techniques and control does not win u games, goals and assists do.

Lampard has his goals, wot is Scholes exceptional attribute @ spillo

Only a shepkite can say this about a midfielder. And this is the very reason why Hidden was moved to midfield because he had little technique and control
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
spillo1:

Scholes was just unlucky he was English. No point comparing him to players of them xavi who came from countries that value technique for a long time. By the time England caught up with the ball on the ground football- scholes was near the end of his career.
how many goals and assists does the likes of Pirlo and Xavi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
We can try and tempt Son lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
See Zidane we were trying to sign... Baba can't utilize the likes of Casemiro... James... Bale and the rest

It's now Rashford and Lingard he will turn to beasts cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
TLona1:

Shalaye that sounds reasonable.

Quick question. Were you satisfied with Herrera's all round performance in Man UTD?

It's only reasonable in ur unreasonable head.

Herrera that was one of our best players under Mourinho.

If u no dey watch United play, that's fine. But no come here dey talk rubbish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
Victornezzar:
See Zidane we were trying to sign... Baba can't utilize the likes of Casemiro... James... Bale and the rest

It's now Rashford and Lingard he will turn to beasts cheesy cheesy cheesy
Rashford go begin score Hattrick if na Zidane dey coach am and Lingard will turn to Iniesta incarnate.

Make dem sack OGS abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lana1:
Rashford go begin score Hattrick if na Zidane dey coach am and Lingard will turn to Iniesta incarnate.

Make dem sack OGS abeg.
cheesy cheesy

Even if we make Sir Alex as the Coach... Pep as assistant...Klopp as training coach....

Those two have been programmed to be useless.....No one can change that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Pochettino lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Victornezzar:

cheesy cheesy

Even if we make Sir Alex as the Coach... Pep as assistant...Klopp as training coach....

Those two have been programmed to be useless.....No one can change that

Sanchez
Lukaku
Herrera
Felliani
Smalling
Darmian

Those are the players that has left since OGS became our manager. Ole had chance to improve our attack and midfield but felt Lingard, Rashford will set the league on fire. The buck stop at his table.

Pep did not try to turn Mangala to prime Vidic neither Joe Hart to prime VDS or Kolarov and Sagna to prime Cafu and R. Carlos.

Zidane bla bla bla yet he’s still unbeaten in the league and top of the table but no let’s compare him with a man managing a team that’s 10 on the table who look clueless and directionless.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
larride:

Sanchez
Lukaku
Herrera
Felliani
Smalling
Darmian

Those are the players that has left since OGS became our manager. Ole had chance to improve our attack and midfield but felt Lingard, Rashford will set the league on fire. The buck stop at his table.

Pep did not try to turn Mangala to prime Vidic neither Joe Hart to prime VDS or Kolarov and Sagna to prime Cafu and R. Carlos.

Zidane bla bla bla yet he’s still unbeaten in the league and top of the table but no let’s compare him with a man managing a team that’s 10 on the table who look clueless and directionless.
Zidane is actually better than OGS

Was only stating that Zidane coming to Utd won't improve Rashford and Lingard..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
Victornezzar:

Zidane is actually better than OGS

Was only stating that Zidane coming to Utd won't improve Rashford and Lingard..

Is there a clause somewhere that Rashford and Lingard must play?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
Kane sabi hit penalty sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
larride:

Is there a clause somewhere that Rashford and Lingard must play?
Apart from Rashford.... Is there any striker we can call upon
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
Victornezzar:

Apart from Rashford.... Is there any striker we can call upon

And who’s to blame for that? If I remembered correctly, Ole sold Lukaku and loaned out Sánchez without bringing anyone in.

Please who should I blame?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Poch is the best thing since sliced bread blablabla

Just imagine say na Man Utd dey chop 7-2 for Old Trafford......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Never rated him.
Poch is just a slightly upgraded version of OGS.
Some people actually believed he's better than José grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
Poch just shipped 7 at home. He definitely won't be spurs manager by the end of the season. He's still better than Ole.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
larride:

And who’s to blame for that? If I remembered correctly, Ole sold Lukaku and loaned out Sánchez without bringing anyone in.

Lukaku and Sanchez were here last season and played rubbish for 2 different managers.
Lukaku and Sanchez were here last season. What difference did they make?

Please who should I blame??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
larride:

Smiles....
Those two were still shiits last season
Makes no difference

In otherwords #OLE OUT
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lana1:
It's only reasonable in ur unreasonable head.

Herrera that was one of our best players under Mourinho.

If u no dey watch United play, that's fine. But no come here dey talk rubbish

Lana, were you fully satisfied with Herrera's all round performance at Man UTD?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
TLona1:

Someone that flopped cannot win player of the year for his club.
Did Coutinho's or Umtiti's average performances for Barca mean they were flops?

Go and find another thread to disturb with ur canopy analysis.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lana1:
Someone that flopped cannot win player of the year for his club.
Did Coutinho's or Umtiti's average performances for Barca mean they were flops?

Go and find another thread to disturb with ur canopy analysis.

Player of the year this, player of the year that, yet they intentionally waited for his contract to expire and sent him to PSG.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lana1:
Lukaku and Sanchez were here last season and played rubbish for 2 different managers.
Lukaku and Sanchez were here last season. What difference did they make?

Please who should I blame??

Maybe you should read my post again. Nowhere in my post that I claim that Lukaku and Sánchez are the messiah we need.

Ah Yes, Rashford was here last season also but Ole shipped out Lukaku and Sánchez and left Rashford without bringing in another striker, who’s fault is that?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wizkitvick(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
TLona1:

Player of the year this, player of the year that, yet they intentionally waited for his contract to expire and sent him to PSG.

you no know ball walahi.... Guys just dey waste dere time dey reply you... You know nothing man!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by inFamouz: 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
TLona1:

what sort of question is dis? Herrera was a success, the team as a whole was going through a bad patch during his time here.

Memphis depay flopped, Morgan Schneiderlin plopped, Matteo darmian flopped.

But fellaini and Herrera were very good players for us.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
Victornezzar:

Smiles....
Those two were still shiits last season
Makes no difference

In otherwords #OLE OUT

And Rashford wasn’t shite last season?

He shipped out Lukaku and Sánchez, what stopped him from going all out and getting in strikers? Did anyone force Rashford on him?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7094) (7095) (7096) (7097) (7098) (7099) (7100) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.