Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,329 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:53 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8933270 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7105) (7106) (7107) (7108) (7109) (7110) (7111) ... (14245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
Chrisus:
Gomes should just follow Sancho's path.
his contract's up next summer, think he would leave on a free.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
chrisley024:
Lol. Well, that I can't answer. But no matter what you teach in training, players still choose to play it on the pitch or not.
Now, that's where players management comes in. He has to stamp his authority and bench those players.

Bench who for who? Ole is fvcked and he knows it.

Make January come qwik jare. Hope they buy like 3 players or at least two. So that some punkass lazyass modafokas like Matic can be deleted forever from the match day squad. Monumental stinking bag of cancer.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
Leyqute:

Make January come qwik jare. Hope they buy like 3 players or at least two. So that some punkass lazyass modafokas like Matic can be deleted forever from the match day squad. Monumental stinking bag of cancer.
yea right, buy 3 new players and beat AZ 5-0 hahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
chrisley024:
Lol. Well, that I can't answer. But no matter what you teach in training, players still choose to play it on the pitch or not.
Now, that's where players management comes in. He has to stamp his authority and bench those players.
bench the whole team?
I watched the wrestling showing on the other screen more minutes than I watched the match.

Team is disjointed. No style, nothing. Players just disgracing themselves and looking clueless. Changes zero. I think James played as 9( I no even notice am for pitch, apart from that pass to greenwood).

We are not rebuilding anything. I can only see destruction. I'm not saying sack ogs. Let him keep doing what he his doing.

Everything happening is a show of what is happening at the helm of affairs. Everything is wrong with this club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
Itsmedozie:
officially #OGS out

I took time to observe the tactics

that man is clueless

Good morning bro, how was your night?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
wizkitvick:
Fred has been a disaster, matic is pathetic and Mata is fraud... How can this triple dickheads be on the same field at the same time?? Na God go punish OGS.... Herrera, Valencia, fellani, Sanchez, Lukaku at the same time with no visible replacement... Our midfield was shit through last season and that motherfucker still let Herrera and fellani go without replacement.... Claiming he's satisfied with the players he had... See bunch of underages starting the same match at the same time... If care not taken we go reach 18th position for EPL this season

What I have come to understand is that it is better to keep the players you have until you get better ones. The three players I highlighted should have still be doing some jobs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
weedtaker:
we played AZ alkmaar ffs and didn't muster a shot on target and you're questioning the players we field?
Is it me that watched the game in Nigeria that I should blame for not shooting any shot?
Or as you were watching your own you saw where the Alkmaar coach took a shot when his team was around United's 18?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
weedtaker:
preseason was for fitness they said, now our players are dropping like flies.

5 wins out of 22.

So, we don play 22 games already? grin

I’m sure this yeye stat didn’t start this season and neglected his first flurry of wins last season. It was made to make OGS look horrible.

I’m not saying things are rosy or that Ole isn’t to blame, but you won’t gain anything from reeling out biased stats just to malign your own manager.

You saw how Matic the bastardized baastard played today, didn’t you?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
Leyqute:

That's the problem bro. His options are reduced with the lack of replacements.

I don't know if it was inexperience or what that made him to sell players before buying.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
chidexxy007:

How bad is Garner in training for Ole to still be insisting on playing Matic.

I don’t know for him o. Maybe he doesn’t want to thrust him too early because of the physicality and all.

Garner won’t do any worse than Matic the Belgian traitor today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
Angel Gomes sef e be like say e go need to go out on loan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
It is finished....

Solskjær on #mufc's performance vs AZ Alkmaar: "Very happy with the boys, we come away with a good performance. Should have been three points, a nailed on penalty. You cant even discuss it. Good performance against a good opponent on a very bad surface.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
Leyqute:

I’m sure this yeye stat didn’t start this season and neglected his first flurry of wins last season. It was made to make OGS look horrible.

I’m not saying things are rosy or that Ole isn’t to blame, but you won’t gain anything from reeling out biased stats just to malign your own manager.

I agree with you on the stat, but no blame any player. He said he is okay with them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
Leyqute:
Angel Gomes sef e be like say e go need to go out on loan.
Only Greenwood and Garner looks like they are worth staying. They should loan out the rest
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
Leyqute:

22 games since he was appointed as the permanent manager, its not any "yeye stats" its facts.

Lol no be only malign, we for leave Moyes, LVG and Jose too since they were our managers then.

Matic was not the reason we couldn't get a shot on target against fvcking AZ alkmaar.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
Arsenal don commot our group chat.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
Very happy with the boys, we come away with a good performance. Should have been three points, a nailed on penalty. You cant even discuss it. Good performance against a good opponent on a very bad surface." #mulive

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
dubylhover:

For once I agree with ogs...now I understand y he's not playing yoots..he knows he's clueless and thus doesn't want to infect them...he does love the club afterall
Another angle
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
No matter how useless our current players are, we shouldn't struggle to beat AZ or AP. This is absolutely the fault of the gaffer.

Maybe the players don't even have faith in him already and have stopped playing for him...just maybe

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
Lana1:
Only Greenwood and Garner looks like they are worth staying. They should loan out the rest
How many 1st team games have garner played that makes you think he's been better than gomes?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
Leyqute:

I don’t know for him o. Maybe he doesn’t want to thrust him too early because of the physicality and all.

Garner won’t do any worse than Matic the Belgian traitor today.
Matic don really do you strong thing this night grin

Matic should be arrested and charged for sabotage and fraud.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
If you’re here thinking a change of manager will solve the problems we have you’re deceiving yourself. Big time.

Ole may or may not be the man to win the league for us but it certainly isn’t these players

Kopp or Pep cannot make top 4 with these average players and Matic the fukking disgrace of a human being.

New players will need to be bought. Like 9 sef. Cos the ones wey dey okay to start games now na bench dem suppose dey.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
larride:
Very happy with the boys, we come away with a good performance. Should have been three points, a nailed on penalty. You cant even discuss it. Good performance against a good opponent on a very bad surface." #mulive

grin grin grin
like AZ didn't also have a penalty that was not given.

And people still think the players should be blamed for our inability to beat the likes of astana, rochdale and Az convincingly. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
afrodoc2:
[/b]

Give him a few games with this group. He too will soon catch the mediocrity bug.
Honestly. AWB is who I fear for most. He will soon lana
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
eph12:

Honestly. AWB is who I fear for most. He will soon lana
Why must he be carrying other people's burden when he is not Jesus Christ
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
Leyqute:
If you’re here thinking a change of manager will solve the problems we have you’re deceiving yourself. Big time.

Ole may or may not be the man to win the league for us but it certainly isn’t these players

Kopp or Pep cannot make top 4 with these average players and Matic the fukking disgrace of a human being.

New players will need to be bought. Like 9 sef. Cos the ones wey dey okay to start games now na bench dem suppose dey.
Lies and you know it, when we were winning games upandan after Jose's sack and were back in the top 4 race after been written off, na which players the play the ball?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
weedtaker:
How many 1st team games have garner played that makes you think he's been better than gomes?
Wetin Gomes don play with all the chances he has been given? Meanwhile, both he and Garner dey play the same U-23 and Garner is bossing Gomes from DM.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
weedtaker:
beer parlour statistics. If better system dey on ground, those guys for don dey beast mode.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
larride:

grin grin grin

Better Ogbomosho thunder fire OGS for this statement.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
Lana1:
It is finished....

Don't read much into what OLE says. .. his words and what he means are always different. .

What he says <----- ------> what he truly means

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
Lana1:
Wetin Gomes don play with all the chances he has been given? Meanwhile, both he and Garner dey play the same U-23 and Garner is bossing Gomes from DM.
which u23 wey him and gomes the play? when gomes and garner play together for the u23's last?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7105) (7106) (7107) (7108) (7109) (7110) (7111) ... (14245) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.