Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,694 members, 7,926,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 06:19 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9075984 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7135) (7136) (7137) (7138) (7139) (7140) (7141) ... (14308) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
HewlettPackard:
you guys should go beg JM

your second best coach ever.
Your best ever coach. When are you calling him back for his 3rd term?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
SkimpleD:
HahhAha.

Why do I have a feeling the holidays aren’t over yet here? grin
A prophet is without honour on these streets... undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
Christobam, you dey mad o grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by purpleprincess: 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
hensben:
Na karma Dey worry united. All the sins SAF commit with English FA and referee is manifesting now. No amount of money you guys will spend you are going the way of Leeds United. You guys think patronizing english defenders with outrageous fee will work cos it worked before, forgetting that it was shady then.
Who the fuckkk are you? This has got to be the dumbest post i have ever seen on the internet
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
Marcus Rashford, perhaps the only player in history on whom the England shirt weighs lighter than his club kit, mustered just 21 touches in the game, four fewer than Marcos Rojo, who only came on in the 59th minute.

Juan Mata, the notional midfield creator, had two touches in the final third.

The two wide forwards, Daniel James and Andreas Pereira, managed just five crosses between them; none found their target.

United’s past 23 games in all competitions have brought just 19 goals.

Like the great Jesus Christ once said...oboy, it is finished!

Let us close down old trafford, and convert it to a Cocoa Plantation

23 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HewlettPackard: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
eph12:

Jose didn't improve any of his players, Fergie did to many

which improved player did he leave for moyes?

JM turned a bunch of lazy athletes to European Champions.

Legend!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
I'm like every other PL fan who doesn't like ManUtd. There were times I felt a bit sorry for them and articles like this make the pity feel a bit sincere.

Then yesterday, I met up with the 18/19 yr old son of one of my mates at a dinner. He knows I'm a Chelsea fan & I know his father raised him a staunch ManUtd fan. Even gave him the middle name "Christiano". He asks me how's my team going, I say "Not bad. But at the same time, we're not top" (that was me trying to temper down my true feelings about how Frank & the academy players are doing & trying not to rub in the latest results).

He then tells me "Well, we lost today. That's fine. But we won the most PL titles in England. So no matter what, we are the best team in England." The only thing I could say in response is "Huh." That's when my pity evaporated & fortified my opinion that I hope they get relegated twice over.

I'm sure many people have come across fans of ManUtd like that. The types that instead of being humble & accepting indelible truths, they revert to history to justify hopeful unlikely future conquests that will happen much sooner than later. It just irks me.

It's not the club's fault that so many people find schadenfreude in their woes. I don't even fault the gaffer or the players. It's the Man Utd fans. The gloating about their riches in the stock market, the shirt sales, the merchandising, the stadium size, the history lessons about Fergie and Ronaldo & Beckham & Cantona. It's because of them, I want to see the wings of ManUtd clipped & watch them fall through earth & into the depths of hell. I want to see their fans gloat about their 20 titles while trying to stave off Grimsby Town, Peterborough United & Leeds.

Amin, Amiin, Amiiin loruko Jesu!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HewlettPackard: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
eph12:

Your best ever coach. When are you calling him back for his 3rd term?

when he his not Buhari

But he can complete his second term with you, in fact y'all should be begging to have him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
Is it more damning that summer target Sean Longstaff created more chances (4) than their two central midfielders, three attacking midfielders, one centre-forward and three substitutes managed combined (3)?

or that his teenage debutant brother shone and scored the winning goal?

Is it more embarrassing that their conquerors lost 5-0 last week or had not won a home league game since mid-April?

Is it more humiliating that they are 15 points behind Liverpool or two clear of the relegation zone?

This looks like a side managed by someone sacked by Cardiff, who signed players from Leicester (five points clear), Crystal Palace (five points clear) and Swansea (would probably be five points clear) this summer, precisely because it is. grin grin grin grin grin grin

That Harry Maguire, Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Daniel James have been among the shiniest shites this season is a further indictment.

shiny poo kwa grin grin grin grin grin

Oya yoonited faithful, please fill out the questionnaire above, and be honest - which one pain you pass? cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2019

The 58-year-old [Steve Bruce] had faced United 21 times without winning in the Premier League

Even David Moyes, emerging from one of his lowest ebbs in December 2013, beat [Steve] Bruce

Lord have mercy shocked

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
Christobam dey vex oh.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is funny how majority of the Ole guys crossed over. They started by climbing the fence, then sitting on it for a while, finally, they jumped to the other side. cheesy cheesy cheesy

..........and they can insult somebody ehn!

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
nitrogen:
Christobam dey vex oh.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is funny how majority of the Ole guys crossed over. They started by climbing the fence, then sitting on it for a while, finally, they jumped to the other side. cheesy cheesy cheesy

..........and they can insult somebody ehn!
Like say you you no cross over too.

Sad, men.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
HewlettPackard:

when he his not Buhari

But he can complete his second term with you, in fact y'all should be begging to have him.
You're a buhari supporter why won't you support his 3rd term bid
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
nihilistjnr:

shiny poo kwa grin grin grin grin grin

Oya yoonited faithful, please fill out the questionnaire above, and be honest - which one pain you pass? cheesy
United fans have probably written worse
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
ChristoBam:

Hello bro.

Abeg don’t quote me on top rubbish now when you disappeared at the time it was going well for the club.

You only appear with joy whenever the club is having problems. Speaks volumes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
Victornezzar:
Why is no one also calling for the resignation of Woodward??

From Moyes to LVG to Mou and now OGS

I'll always say it... Even if OGS leaves.... The next coach will face the Same issue.... I don't know whether there's a clause for an incoming coach to sign stating that Lingard and Rashford shouldn't be sold...These guys shouldn't even be starting for average clubs like Chelsea and Arsenal

It's just pathetic

The board itself is the problem

Where are those Arab guys when you need them

This mumu is calling clubs that are way ahead of him average. LMFAO!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
When are we playing this team jare? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HewlettPackard: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
eph12:

You're a buhari supporter why won't you support his 3rd term bid

That was sarcasm.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
BikeMan:

This mumu is calling clubs that are way ahead of him average. LMFAO!
Almost everyone knew I was joking but you this useless cretin took it upon himself to take a jibe at me

Bleep out of my mention

Mentally retarrded slowpoke!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
Leyqute:

Abeg don’t quote me on top rubbish now when you disappeared at the time it was going well for the club.

Calma calma dude grin

He only said “Hello”
grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
nihilistjnr:
Roll call abeg. If you hear your name, just hansup there

Where are elrony, itsmedozie, larride, gloryisaac and uncle Afrodoc2 phd?

We are also putting wanted notice for the following cybernuisances: LEYQUTE, LEYQUTE and Leyqute - if you see any of these particular people, hold them, bind them with chain, and sit on top of them.

We are also inviting the following people to hq for further questioning: Elampiro, Olabode89, ChristineC and that well known rogue Oasis007

Lana1 is already in custody, and our agents are already working on him. Eph12 has recanted and denounced the false gospel of United already.

so you won’t ask of Sinizia
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
Leyqute:

Lmao. Stop saying what you don't know. The only time I was absent from this thread was during the pre-season tour cuz I was busy then. After we defeated Chelsea, which is the only good time we've had as a club for a long time I was present on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
ChristoBam:

Lmao. Stop saying what you don't know. The only time I was absent from this thread was during the pre-season tour cuz I was busy then. After we defeated Chelsea, which is the only good time we've had as a club for a long time I was present on this thread.

LoL. Potassium. Enjoy yasef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I doubt europa next season o. The way i'm seeing this United team, they are not better than Swindon.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
so you won’t ask of Sinizia

I never hear from that guy this year sef.

I hope he's ok

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
nihilistjnr:

I never hear from that guy this year sef.

I hope he's ok
Mou killed his soul OGS killing any chance of revival

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
Beans has spoken. Tins can now go back to the way they were grin grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
HewlettPackard:

That was sarcasm.
Same here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
Adisaowallla:

Your astute stupidity!!
Lmao. how?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
cool

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
nihilistjnr:
Roll call abeg. If you hear your name, just hansup there

Where are elrony, itsmedozie, larride, gloryisaac and uncle Afrodoc2 phd?

We are also putting wanted notice for the following cybernuisances: LEYQUTE, LEYQUTE and Leyqute - if you see any of these particular people, hold them, bind them with chain, and sit on top of them.

We are also inviting the following people to hq for further questioning: Elampiro, Olabode89, ChristineC and that well known rogue Oasis007

Lana1 is already in custody, and our agents are already working on him. Eph12 has recanted and denounced the false gospel of United already.

Wth! This is cybertyranny and cyberbullying!!

In ep12's words "You'll hear from our lawyers soon"...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7135) (7136) (7137) (7138) (7139) (7140) (7141) ... (14308) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Khaytunechi and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.