Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,229 members, 7,928,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:24 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9084151 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7462) (7463) (7464) (7465) (7466) (7467) (7468) ... (14310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
patrickmuf:
That Norwegian bastard said signing new players will destroy our team chemistry, where is the chemistry on show? Ole and Ed are ruining this club.

They are using this season to gamble.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
odizeey:

Shebi person talk say our midfield better pass Liverpool
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
Leyqute:

I thought you were a Madrid fan?

cheesy

No S/he is a Barca fan. Na him papa be Utd fan. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emaprince: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
Throwaway1234:
Van Persie took my number....and my self esteem - Ole Gunnar, 2020
grin grin

Did he really say that? That's more like a cry baby
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LegoxMetahuman: 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LegoxMetahuman: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
This joker has called on the slow midfielder to come save his job............nothing go happen, we die here together, if City no beat us minimum of 5:0, I will find apari and will .......... him. Oloriburuku somebody!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
Unlimited22:
Raheem Sterling is an animal. This entire tie should've been over in this first half.
Lol. Abeg we don't want the tie. Man is not doing again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
nitrogen:

Struggling to understand your point o, Jones that is starting a match for the first time this season vs 80m defender that has played almost every game.

Na gameplan dey kill us every time. It appears that this guy just puts 11 players on the pitch, tells them to either play counter-attack or possess and don't score.

I am so angry right now, we shouldn't be losing by huge margins against City, na bragging rights now, we are still trying to match the 6:1 scoreline, now we don chop 3:0 in 45 mins.
Jones is match fit. Whether this is his first game in 10 years is irrelevant. It's not like we dont even know how calamitous Jones is.

So the gameplan that worked at the Etihad few weeks ago is no longer working today? Why? Ki lo shele gangan.
Under the past 3 managers, how many times have these guys played at a 100% capacity in one match only to drop back to 10% in the next?
Yet the manager is always the problem. Lol

Better vex very well because the scores gats reach 7, 10 if possible. Sebi dem no wan get sense? Sense will fall on them by force
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LegoxMetahuman: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
Man needs to breath
airmark:

My man NITROGEN, you need OXYGEN?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao8cGLIMtvg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lana1:
Eeyah. See excuse. Lmao.

At the beginning of the season, when eph12 and a few of us were saying the midfield is shít and they dont cover the defence enough, the only thing we were hearing was "we spent 130m and we cant keep CS".
People even went as far as blaming defenders for lack of chance creation and goals.

Pele. I hope Smalling comes back so he can come and show us how he's better than Maguire.
Once again make una enjoy ur Jones, Lindelof and De Gea.

Jones that put KDB onside for the second goal and allowed him to pull him away out of position.

Jones that got mauled by KdB for the 3rd goal.

This season he’s committed more errors leading to goal than the whole Utd defense.

But the thing is this is just the norm for Jones. Even when he was fit he was unfit and very error prone.

Make una Enjoy your Jones o.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2020

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LegoxMetahuman: 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
will be back after second half when man city would have made it a double digit cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
patrickmuf:
We don't have a midfield with Pogba and most especially McTominay out injured. The painful part is that Ole won't bother to strengthen after this eyesore...

I pray this mauling will make them open their eyes and get midfielders in this January. We’re short in midfield and attack and we have CB backups injured.

Jones is a backup to a backup.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
olabode89:

Sacking Ole will make little or no difference. We are in deep shit! If we do not get our shit together by keeping Woodward away from footballing matters and recruiting a proper team we are going to become another AC Milan. We need to systematically revamp that team by moving on at least 5 players a season and purchasing at least 6 players per year.

The likes of Jones, Lindelof, Young, Pereira, Mata, Lingard, Rojo and Matic have got no business in our team. We cannot string 10 passes without passing to that useless De Gea who will then boot the ball into no man's land. De Gea has got to go too, he is beginning to decline and will never hit his previous high standards.
I know Ole is dumb af. But not every blame falls on him.

Players that the concept of consistency is alien to them. U want to bring in another manager to come and perform miracles with Lindelof, Lingard and Perreira, good luck with that. Lol!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LegoxMetahuman: 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
i love when ferguson comes to watch shitshow grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
I'm laughing at you
I'm laughing at you now
you told me I was ugly
I was scared to crack a smile
Ha ha ha ha ha
I'm laughing at you now
Ha ha ha ha ha
I'm laughing at you

Six hundred Benz, twenty inch rims
House on the hill, hittin' mad skin
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaOzdr7CP6s

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lana1:
Jones is match fit. Whether this is his first game in 10 years is irrelevant. It's not like we dont even know how calamitous Jones is.

So the gameplan that worked at the Etihad few weeks ago is no longer working today? Why? Ki lo shele gangan.
Under the past 3 managers, how many times have these guys played at a 100% capacity in one match only to drop back to 10% in the next?
Yet the manager is always the problem. Lol

Better vex very well because the scores gats reach 7, 10 if possible. Sebi dem no wan get sense? Sense will fall on them by force

Oga, no difference between Jones and Maguire. Meanwhile, I still dont think the players are the problem, I will continue to say it. The problem is with the manager.

Re: your point on how his gameplan worked the last time. I completely agree, but then Pep changed his formation and taktic today, see the outcome. Your manager has got no response to what is going on. When a manager is not flexible with his taktics, the team, supporters, staff, executives and investors of a club will suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
odizeey:

Shebi person talk say our midfield better pass Liverpool

LMAO.

Elampiro.

2 first choice midfielders out Injured till February or so. Backups sef are not fit to be backups.

But they are better than Liverpool’s. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
Leyqute:

Jones that put KDB onside for the second goal and allowed him to pull him away out of position.

Jones that got mauled by KdB for the 3rd goal.

This season he’s committed more errors leading to goal than the whole Utd defense.

But the thing is this is just the norm for Jones. Even when he was fit he was unfit and very error prone.

Make una Enjoy your Jones o.
Jones that makes a defensive error every game.
People talking about Smalling and JOnes like we haven't watched their shít show for close to 7 years now.

Maguire is still better than the chuckle brothers combined.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
larride:

No S/he is a Barca fan. Na him papa be Utd fan. grin

Abeg let’s not mock her. She raises valid points and as e Dey pain her na so e Dey pain us.

Beht why is a Madrid fan hangry about United losing miserably to City? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
Leyqute:

LMAO.

Elampiro.

2 first choice midfielders out Injured till February or so. Backups sef are not fit to be backups.

But they are better than Liverpool’s. grin grin
Now the thing is that Liverpool can face the injury problem and still have a solid midfield. But our own na rubbish.
Comot Pogba and Tom, the midfield is gone.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
Our theme song - Partê after Partê

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMfMuZ9fjjI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
Leyqute:

I pray this mauling will make them open their eyes and get midfielders in this January. We’re short in midfield and attack and we have CB backups injured.

Jones is a backup to a backup.

If you like, buy 11 players (best in the world), as long as we have this failure as our manager, we will continue to do crude oil exploration.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
Afrodoc2 come out of hiding grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lana1:
I know Ole is dumb af. But not every blame falls on him.

Players that the concept of consistency is alien to them. U want to bring in another manager to come and perform miracles with Lindelof, Lingard and Perreira, good luck with that. Lol!

This is what people don’t understand. The problem is bigger than the “sack manager” solution.

We were once 4 on 3 and Lingard couldn’t make an accurate pass.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
So Bernardo Silva has scored more goals at Old Trafford in two games than Jesse Lingard has since last January.

Mad ooo shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
We are trying to partê, Leyqute and Lana1 are still holding conversation.

Are you done talking?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Iyuym-Gci0

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lana1:
People talking about Smalling and JOnes like we haven't watched their shít show for close to 7 years now.

At Utd players on the bench are better than the ones on the field- until they get on the pitch.

Our defenders today are above average but Jones sticking out like a sore thumb is enough to render the other 3 useless.

I’m half certain he’ll get injured at some point in the game and will have to be subbed out.

Useless modafoka
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lana1:

No he's not!

The saddest part is thinking Maguire playing will prevent Manchester city from beating us 3-0 in the first half, lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7462) (7463) (7464) (7465) (7466) (7467) (7468) ... (14310) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: obonujoker(m), viciati(m), Oasis007(m), akwesenana, sublimes, kizolo(m), odizeey(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.