Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,350 members, 7,926,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 08:46 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9072347 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7722) (7723) (7724) (7725) (7726) (7727) (7728) ... (14306) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
Vote Ighalo for goal of the Month on United’s app.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
Mup4life:
sorry bro you had a deal with urchltd did it go well?

Yeah, it went well. He's legit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
"Manchester United have been in contact with Jadon Sancho's agent for two months and are working on his contract. The coronavirus pandemic is making it hard to communicate with Borussia Dortmund. United are confident."

- Fabrizio Romano

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
United we stand, but in spirit ONLY. Keep distance as wide as possible.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
Manchester United are optimistic that Pogba will remain at the club after the upcoming transfer window and doubt any European club can afford him. United value him at £100m+.

- ESPN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BABANGBALI: 6:44am On Mar 25, 2020
Oasis007:
Manchester United are optimistic that Pogba will remain at the club after the upcoming transfer window and doubt any European club can afford him. United value him at £100m+.

- ESPN
he should go jo. The team has been steady and peaceful since he on maternity leave
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:00am On Mar 25, 2020
He should go? Fine. I'm okay with that. But saying the team is steady is what I won't agree with. This team is not steady. The team needs backup incase of necessities. It will always come, it's like nature so the team needs more signings as backup for some players especially in the midfield.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:04am On Mar 25, 2020
GloryIsaac:
Vote Ighalo for goal of the Month on United’s app.

I would have voted Martial's goal against Watford. The goal he looped over the goalkeeper and two to three players. I don't know if it's in February or January.

But since it ain't in the list, Ighalo's goal as LASK will take it all. The control was damn!!! I've to see the highlight over and over. I saw it yesterday self. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:41am On Mar 25, 2020
BABANGBALI:
he should go jo. The team has been steady and peaceful since he on maternity leave
Not yet, we have to keep him in hope that he forms a deadly partnership with Bruno.

You'd think we are settled in the middle until Bruno is injured and we are back fielding Pereira or Lingard. Keep Pogba and rather focus on Strengthening the RW, CF, DM and CB (Depends on Tuanzebe's fitness)

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:06am On Mar 25, 2020
patrickmuf:
Not yet, we have to keep him in hope that he forms a deadly partnership with Bruno.

You'd think we are settled in the middle until Bruno is injured and we are back fielding Pereira or Lingard. Keep Pogba and rather focus on Strengthening the RW, CF, DM and CB (Depends on Tuanzebe's fitness)

Well said. Keep both of them. Pogba must blow before he goes. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2020
afrodoc2:

Well said. Keep both of them. Pogba must blow before he goes. cheesy
by fire by force abi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:37am On Mar 25, 2020
At a time we had Evans, Gibson, Cleverly, Welbeck and a couple more lol. SAF try sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 8:42am On Mar 25, 2020
eph12:
At a time we had Evans, Gibson, Cleverly, Welbeck and a couple more lol. SAF try sha

If SAF was still in charge, he would probably made Lingard and Perreria to look like prime Ronaldo. The man was a genius. That is why I just shake my head when some idiots wants to compare their favourites to him.

The man knows his players and knows his to get the best out of each of them by using them to their strengths

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 8:51am On Mar 25, 2020
timay:

If SAF was still in charge, he would probably made Lingard and Perreria to look like prime Ronaldo. The man was a genius. That is why I just shake my head when some idiots wants to compare their favourites to him.

The man knows his players and knows his to get the best out of each of them by using them to their strengths
Because tons of players didn't flop under Ferguson. All these scummies Sha. Expert17 just see your fellow people cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2020
Swissh:

Because tons of players didn't flop under Ferguson. All these scummies Sha. Expert17 just see your fellow people cheesy cheesy

And who said there was no flop under him. My point is that he knows how to find a way to make use of average players

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 9:07am On Mar 25, 2020
timay:

And who said there was no flop under him. My point is that he knows how to find a way to make use of average players
I understand what you were trying to say but the part of turning lingard into prime Ronaldo just made your post ridiculous cheesy cheesy. . No coach can turn the useless players you guys parade at United into anything meaningful. They should just liquidate United and use the funds to fight coronavirus grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2020
Swissh:

You dey mad cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2020
Swissh:

I understand what you were trying to say but the part of turning lingard into prime Ronaldo just made your post ridiculous cheesy cheesy. . No coach can turn the useless players you guys parade at United into anything meaningful. They should just liquidate United and use the funds to fight coronavirus grin grin grin
As your useless assnal no even get any value at all. They should just turn the place to cemetery

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:15am On Mar 25, 2020
Swissh, i heard Aubameyang will consider joining Man united. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your best players cant do without us, Van persie, Sanchez...........We go compensate una with Jones and Lingard cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:16am On Mar 25, 2020
eph12:

As your useless assnal no even get any value at all. They should just turn the place to cemetery

If they are liquidating clubs to fight coronavirus and better clubs like United, Real,Barca, Bayern are used to build new hospitals and ICU centers clubs like Arsenal will be used to buy toilet paper for hoarding.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 9:31am On Mar 25, 2020
Expert17:
Swissh, i heard Aubameyang will consider joining Man united. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your best players cant do without us, Van persie, Sanchez...........We go compensate una with Jones and Lingard cheesy cheesy
Clean your ear properly. Dirty full inside cheesy. Your club has decided to sign Ighalo full time. Ighalo won't even warm the bench for Arsenal under 23 side. No club cling on to mediocrity like United cheesy cheesy Lingard, Ighalo,Jones,perreria......Damn.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 9:37am On Mar 25, 2020
eph12:

Ephraim Arsenal is not a place . What are all scummies smoking this morning cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:42am On Mar 25, 2020
Swissh:

Clean your ear properly. Dirty full inside cheesy. Your club has decided to sign Ighalo full time. Ighalo won't even warm the bench for Arsenal under 23 side. No club cling on to mediocrity like United cheesy cheesy Lingard, Ighalo,Jones,perreria......Damn.

Bellerin, Mustafi, Kolasinac, Sokratis, Guendouzi, Pepe, David luiz all in the same club.............no wonder you guys are struggling cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2020
Swissh:

Pepeye, Mustafi, Ozil and David Luiz be star players for your club, na Ighalo no go con dey start?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2020
adebayo201:

I would have voted Martial's goal against Watford. The goal he looped over the goalkeeper and two to three players. I don't know if it's in February or January.

But since it ain't in the list, Ighalo's goal as LASK will take it all. The control was damn!!! I've to see the highlight over and over. I saw it yesterday self. cheesy

The way he controlled the ball before shooting it was classic

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2020
afrodoc2:

If they are liquidating clubs to fight coronavirus and better clubs like United, Real,Barca, Bayern are used to build new hospitals and ICU centers clubs like Arsenal will be used to buy toilet paper for hoarding.
They won't even label it assnal if not they won't sell

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2020
Swissh:

Ephraim Arsenal is not a place . What are all scummies smoking this morning cheesy cheesy
You don't even know anything, olodo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2020
It's becoming more likely the last games for this season have been played out already. I think it's safe to look ahead to next season.

Ighalo has shown enough to be retained. this is one thing about life, you just don't know how long or short a span you really have to make a mark. procrastination is dangerous.

also I think Henderson should be left on loan for one more season for better assessment.

hope everyone is safe at home though kiss

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
Manchester United are leading the race for Jadon Sancho with figures at Borussia Dortmund increasingly believing he will join Manchester United. United are ready to make him the most expensive signing in the club's History.

- Evening Standard
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ravioli:
Manchester United are leading the race for Jadon Sancho with figures at Borussia Dortmund increasingly believing he will join Manchester United. United are ready to make him the most expensive signing in the club's History.

- Evening Standard

SMH!

So this club won't sign a natural left-footed winger
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
Tundexi:

SMH!

Give examples of the quality ones you know that are available. Sancho is very comfortable on both wings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
Tundexi:

SMH!

To play the RW?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7722) (7723) (7724) (7725) (7726) (7727) (7728) ... (14306) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: YoungB1a(m), dadrenaline(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.