Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,301 members, 7,925,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:57 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9071885 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7745) (7746) (7747) (7748) (7749) (7750) (7751) ... (14306) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
airmark:

Who will put him up among the greats, when he was not giving impressive key passes in matches.

No assists, no goal in 11 community shield finals.

Albino : 10 assists in 124 ucl matches.

Xavi : 32 assists in 151 ucl matches

Lampard : 28 assists in 105 ucl matches

Gerrard : 13 assists in 73 ucl matches

Modric : 9 assists in 81 ucl matches

As expected, the overrated albino had the poorest assists stats in ucl, among them.

How would he be on Ballon d'or podium with these poor numbers? grin

Imagine. They keep talking about quotes from players to rate scholes higher. Have you seen scholes individual awards? This is someone that spent 19 seasons in epl. The fact that SAF was playing politics with English players then. Scholes played his best football in his mid 30s.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
purpleprincess:
Scholes was a world class midfielder who was respected and lauded by many world class footballers. In a recent interview, Thierry Henry was asked who is better between Scholes and Gerrard(nobody even bothered asking about the penalty merchant lampard) and he chose Scholes. Many world class players and coaches have chosen Scholes ahead of lampard and Gerrard and they will always choose Scholes ahead of Lampard and Gerrard. Even Lampard and Gerrard will choose Scholes ahead of Lampard and Gerrard. In the midst of all these professional opinions, your opinion is completely irrelevant.

Show me the REPUTABLE WEBSITE you got that fake stats from or forever shut the fuq up. Don’t bring one useless site here.

Numerous world class players see Scholes as the best midfielder of his time but we should ignore their opinions and listen to one dolphinboy who isn’t even smart enough to get two things right in a row? You must be worse than a bad clock because a bad clock is right twice a day but you can barely get it right once a day.

grin

[img]https://media1./images/73f3256648990ae8736cf8c7fd25b03e/tenor.gif?itemid=5335046[/img]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Typical scummies in action cheesy cheesy. The same Albino was receiving 0 votes all through his balon dor nominations and couldn't even win one United player of the season award cheesy. Talk is really cheap grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
hensben:
Imagine. They keep talking about quotes from players to rate scholes higher. Have you seen scholes individual awards? This is someone that spent 19 seasons in epl. The fact that SAF was playing politics with English players then. Scholes played his best football in his mid 30s.

It was in the past the likes of leyqute would lie, and nothing to use to expose him. Now, his ilks are few clicks away from the gallows. grin

'DEEP LYING' liars are not allowed anymore. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
Airmark abeg ask legbegbe to explain this rubbish

diggz:

First quote : its a pity Boko Haram generation children like you rely on stats only to judge players

Second quote : The last 2 are the most important stats. That’s how you judge a good midfielder

The Elrony cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
airmark:

It was in the past the likes of leyqute would lie, and nothing to use to expose him. Now, his ilks are few clicks away from the gallows. grin

'DEEP LYING' liars are not allowed anymore. grin

DEEP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
To that Arsenal Scummy,

Listen to your Legend cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6jVRGsFxe0

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
diggz:

CONFUSION by Kuami Eugene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2R0V-TgBY4

Defending Scholes is exercise in futility.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
Scummy your greatest coach said this about Phil Fucccking Jones cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
To those Chelsea scummies,

Listen/Read..........

Steven Gerrad "Scholes is the best player I've ever played with in my International Career"

Pep Guardiola "Scholes – he is the best midfielder of this generation. I would have loved to have played alongside him.”

Arsene Wenger “Scholes did not get completely what he deserves as a player because he’s not a media lion. He’s not one who runs after the media to be in the papers. I respect that.”

Cesc Fabregas: “Scholes is the one whose level I aspire to. He is undoubtedly the best player in the Premier League.”

Patrick Vieira: “The player in the Premiership I admire most? Easy. Scholes. He is the best in Premier League

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
But when it came to vote him for top awards those players didn't rate him enough cheesy. No wonder he was getting 0 votes and only 2 PFA team of the year appearance in 17yrs grin grin. People like Viera and Gerrard were making the PFA teams in straight 6 seasons. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Expert17:
To that Arsenal Scummy,

Listen to your Legend cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6jVRGsFxe0

Stop feeding these dolphins guy.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
José will always José. Might not be true though.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hope Fred comes really good for us. The thing I like about him presently is his energy.

He’s the most hardworking midfielder we have but he’s not there yet. Physically he’s now better but teams still target him. And he also has this habit of jumping into tackles up the field, leaving spaces for opponents to exploit when he’s beaten.

Still a much improved player from last season’s.

Pastor Fred. Well done. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
Some were entering PFA team of the season.

SOME WINNING THE LEAGUE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy............ no wonder Arsene Wenger was stylishly sacked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
'99 finals showing on SS10.
Kill boredom ehhh.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
Khaytunechi:
Kill boredom ehhh.
Where was almighty scholes in the line up? Oh I remember he was suspended for reckless behavior and tackle, what he knew how to do best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Khaytunechi:
Kill boredom ehhh.

Am watching 2007/2008 UCL final trashing those scummies on penalties.....

Then I will watch 2010/2011UCL quarter finals beating Chelshit home and away. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Swissh:
Scummy your greatest coach said this about Phil Fucccking Jones cheesy cheesy
"Could be"

Jesus how dumb can you be? A couple of young players have that hype around them because of how they delivered as youngsters. It doesn't mean Ferguson was endorsing him as a world class player. It's just like saying Saka in your useless club has the potential to be a world class player. It's totally different from saying Saka is a world class player.

Go pick up your brighter grammar or mastering English. You have enough time to study because of the lockdown

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

T
O
U
G
H
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
eph12:

[s] "Could be"

Jesus how dumb can you be? A couple of young players have that hype around them because of how they delivered as youngsters. It doesn't mean Ferguson was endorsing him as a world class player. It's just like saying Saka in your useless club has the potential to be a world class player. It's totally different from saying Saka is a world class player.

Go pick up your brighter grammar or mastering English. You have enough time to study because of the lockdown [/s]
Shalayes upon Shalayes is still Shalaye. Their is still time on Jones side to be the best and greatest player in United history. Don't you agree cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ferguson really opened mouth and said Phil Jones could be the best player ever in Manhester United’s history cheesy cheesy. Fergie

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
No wonder, Arsene Wenger cudnt get a coaching job after his Arsenal term....

Look at the Scummies supporting the club grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Highest scoring midfielder in Champions League History.

Paul Scholes 24 goals

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
diggz:

grin grin

Flesh did not reveal this to you.

Boko haram Leyqute after seeing your post. grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
hensben:

CONFUSION by Kuami Eugene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2R0V-TgBY4

Defending Scholes is exercise in futility.

Even Lana japa.

Only that expert boy dey try do strong head with lies, see him below, always cooking up something for us. grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Dolphin is here with a relaxed mind

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
Expert17:
Highest scoring midfielder in Champions League History.

Paul Scholes 24 goals

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do you want to back this reddened line with some bucks? So that next time you won't lie like your brother Leyqute and think you will go free.

We don't want DEEP LYING man utd fans here again. It's shameful to people like patrickmufc, elrony, and few other decent posters here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:02am On Apr 04, 2020
airmark:

Do you want to back this reddened line with some bucks? So that next time you won't lie like your brother Leyqute and think you will go free.

We don't want DEEP LYING man utd fans here again. It's shameful to people like patrickmufc, elrony, and few other decent posters here.

Check it yourself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:09am On Apr 04, 2020
Expert17:

Check it yourself.

Which one is check it yourself. grin

I put it to you that you lied, Scholes is not the highest goalscorer midfielder in Ucl history.

If i prove you wrong that you lied, you pay 100usd for being irresponsible and a liar. If i fail to prove you wrong, i pay you 100usd. Game?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:14am On Apr 04, 2020
airmark:

Which one is check it yourself. grin

I put it to you that you lied, Scholes is not the highest goalscorer midfielder in Ucl history.

If i prove you wrong that you lied, you pay 100usd for being irresponsible and a liar. If i fail to prove you wrong, i pay you 100usd. Game?

Just check it..... No need for all this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 12:30am On Apr 04, 2020
Egungun don enter express like Fergusoncheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7745) (7746) (7747) (7748) (7749) (7750) (7751) ... (14306) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.