Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,887 members, 7,980,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 04:40 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9244506 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7757) (7758) (7759) (7760) (7761) (7762) (7763) ... (14420) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
DeadPresidents:
The guy just wanted us to donate to his favorite charity—himself grin
Like Rochas Okorocha.. IMO state ehn lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
obainojazz:
Thanks a lot boss... I'll book to get the shot.. I feel like I'll get it grin, the way I feel cold here ehn... My stomach always vibrates from cold..
I need to call this my insurance provider sef, let me know my doctors

It’s not about how cold you are. The same measures we are using to limit the spread of Covid 19 will also help with the flu.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kingBolton: 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
afrodoc2:
Foolish boy. Shey you dey mad ni?

If you come out and confess your hunger and ask for money or food people might decide to help you.
But na to scam your fellow man you prefer.

Thunder faya your gorimapa brain.
This one off me cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
afrodoc2:

It’s not about how cold you are. The same measures we are using to limit the spread of Covid 19 will also help with the flu.
Thanks.. Definitely taking the vaccine
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
obainojazz:
Thanks a lot boss... I'll book to get the shot.. I feel like I'll get it grin, the way I feel cold here ehn... My stomach always vibrates from cold..
I need to call this my insurance provider sef, let me know my doctors

Why won't it vibrate, when it's filled up with hatred for Hazard.

Enjoy the vibration jare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRhBfL3GEjQ

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
grin grin grin more vibrations
I wouldn't be surprised if Dan James ended up with more UCL goals than Hazard

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lol. Baba deactivate sharply.

Afrodoc sef. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:41am On Apr 11, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Lol. Baba deactivate sharply.

Afrodoc sef. grin

Na Lana1 make am deactivate o. I was just asking relevant questions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:05am On Apr 11, 2020
afrodoc2:

Na Lana1 make am deactivate o. I was just asking relevant questions.
See as you wan implicate me for a crime i know nothing about..

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:01am On Apr 11, 2020
Paul Scholes: "He's [Bruno Fernandes] great on the ball, he's always on the half turn. He's that link that Manchester United really, really needed. They lacked that bit of quality from midfield into the forward players."

BBC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:01am On Apr 11, 2020
Paul Scholes: "Whether he [Bruno Fernandes] can play as a two in midfield, that's yet to be seen. He looks like an out and out no 10, possibly like a Cantona, a Dwight Yorke, a Teddy Sheringham, something of that ilk."

- BBC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:30am On Apr 11, 2020
PAUL SCHOLES speaking yesterday

I do regret leaving England so soon': Paul Scholes says he retired too early from the national side before excelling in deeper role for Manchester United... as he also reveals regret over turning down place at 2010 World Cup.

But Scholes he felt regret when he looked back on his time with England, noting that he soon changed his play style at United to more of a deep-lying playmaker - a role that he never got to play for the national side.

Deeper role for Manchester united.

Cc Afrodoc2, Hensben, Airmack, Leyqute

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2020
People Of God...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:01am On Apr 11, 2020
Adama Traore or Jadon Sancho? Who among this two good footballers do you guys think would fit in better to our counter attacking play? Both of them play better on the right wing and this is where we have been lacking in quality for quite some years now...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Adama Traore or Jadon Sancho? Who among this two good footballers do you guys think would fit in better to our counter attacking play? Both of them play better on the right wing and this is where we have been lacking in quality for quite some years now...
either can serve. the team just need some dynamism out wide on the right.
I have not really seen Sancho play but judging from his stats and age, I wouldn't say no.
expect prices to rocket though if United show interest lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
TrebleChamp:

I think Jadon Sancho's most underrated ability is his short range passing and decision making which I consider superior to Adama's.

With all the firepower we're amassing, teams will seat even deeper than usual and we'll need sleek nifty passers in tight spaces to unlock them.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
TrebleChamp:

Sancho over Traoré. Traoré is stronger and probably faster but Sancho is more technically gifted and has better final balls.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Leyqute:

Sancho over Traoré. Traoré is stronger and probably faster but Sancho is more technically gifted and has better final balls.

Nothing like probably. Traore is stronger and faster, however like you rightly said Sancho has the better final balls (mainly because he is more intelligent and makes better decisions).

I no mind any of them. If I be Baba Olowo I go buy both of them sef.
Let Sancho and Rashford start but with Adama and James as their replacements.
Martial, Ighalo, Greenwood as striker options.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
DeadPresidents:

I think Jadon Sancho's most underrated ability is his short range passing and decision making which I consider superior to Adama's.

With all the firepower we're amassing, teams will seat even deeper than usual and we'll need sleek nifty passers in tight spaces to unlock them.

They should seat deeper very well, we'll know who'll benefit from it.

The days of relying on Lingard and Perriera to link our midfield with attack is gone... those teams should please sit back, na outside shot we go use finish them angry

I'm so glad that Bruno is here, let those teams pls sit back o... after two or three outside shots threaten their goalie very well, no be person go tell them to change tactics. angry

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
GloryIsaac:

They should seat deeper very well, we'll know who'll benefit from it.

The days of relying on Lingard and Perriera to link our midfield with attack is gone... those teams should please sit back, na outside shot we go use finish them angry

I'm so glad that Bruno is here, let those teams pls sit back o... after two or three outside shots threaten their goalie very well, no be person go tell them to change tactics. angry
I swear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
odizeey:

I swear cheesy

Honestly, when i see those small teams sit back and just keep shooting the ball up for 90mins so they can salvage at least a draw, it's so annoying...

United's mode of attack has changed with Ighalo and Bruno in the squad.... let them sit back nah, let's see how it goes. angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Honestly, when i see those small teams sit back and just keep shooting the ball up for 90mins so they can salvage at least a draw, it's so annoying...

United's mode of attack has changed with Ighalo and Bruno in the squad.... let them sit back nah, let's see how it goes. angry angry
It's annoying, really.

I'm just glad our board is taking things signinga serious now.

I feel OLE might stay longer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
TrebleChamp:

Sancho obviously.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
TrebleChamp:

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
GloryIsaac:

All we know is, since the exclusion of Lingard and Pereira from the team, our attack has been slightly better. Even James offers more than those two learners.

At this point, the attack is where we really need to fix up and we might just start looking like a decent team again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lana1:
All we know is, since the exclusion of Lingard and Pereira from the team, our attack has been slightly better. Even James offers more than those two learners.

At this point, the attack is where we really need to fix up and we might just start looking like a decent team again.

Seen sources quote that United are in for a playmaker, a winger and a midfielder, with most suggesting it's Grealish, Sancho and Partey.. others Bellingham.

However, neither SkySports nor Fabrizio Romano have reported it yet, so it remains what it is... Rumors.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Seen sources quote that United are in for a playmaker, a winger and a midfielder, with most suggesting it's Grealish, Sancho and Partey.. others Bellingham.

However, neither SkySports nor Fabrizio Romano have reported it yet, so it remains what it is... Rumors.
With United, it's always going to be rumours.

For me, i don't believe in any transfer news till i see the player holding a red shirt with Chevrolet inscribed on it.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Pogba might have already played his last game if this is true grin...... I wouldn't mind him f@#king off though.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
codedguy1:

Pogba might have already played his last game if this is true grin...... I wouldn't mind him f@#king off though.

With this pandemic, i believe it'll be harder for any clubs to buy Pogba except United is ready to cut their losses by drastically reducing his price.

I don't mind too..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lana1:
With United, it's always going to be rumours.

For me, i don't believe in any transfer news till i see the player holding a red shirt with Chevrolet inscribed on it.

Lmaoooo.. Mikel held a red shirt though.

We have to wait till they play their first game grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lh19(m): 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Fabrizio confirmed that Man United are communicating with Dortmund on Sancho last 2 weeks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
I’m not even interested in any transfer rumor until football is back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7757) (7758) (7759) (7760) (7761) (7762) (7763) ... (14420) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.