Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,243 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:39 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8932701 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7800) (7801) (7802) (7803) (7804) (7805) (7806) ... (14245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ravioli:

There's concrete interest from Man Utd to sign Kai Havertz.. Sancho is spot on.. Negotiations on going.

What makes the interest concrete?

The only way I see any interest in him is if we know Pogba is leaving. He would not be the right player to buy for the right wing.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
#Partners

---Cole & Yorke
---Beckham & Nevile
---Ferdinard & Vidic

Pogba & Fernandes loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
afrodoc2:

Welcome Nezzjnr. Are you a new poster here?
It is an open forum and you are free to post what you like, but please be careful not to cross the moderators cos you can get a long term ban.
Thanks Friend

I'm new here, Please how may I get to meet other members of the Family cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin

Nezzar sha...... Dude has lost count of his Mails. Mods don do am shege.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Nezzar sha...... Dude has lost count of his Mails. Mods don do am shege.
Oh yeah

I've been viewing as a guest and I noticed the mod here has been on his case.. That's not cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Oh yeah

I've been viewing as a guest and I noticed the mod here has been on his case.. That's not cool

grin

Hope to welcome on Board Nezzsnr soon.... LMAO!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Thanks Friend

I'm new here, Please how may I get to meet other members of the Family cool

You are welcome bruv. It is our tradition here that new posters send a pm to each of our friendly and jovial mods. One male and one female, both monikers start with the letter m.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Hope to welcome on Board Nezzsnr soon.... LMAO!
I've no idea what you're talking about bro cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
afrodoc2:

You are welcome bruv. It is our tradition here that new posters send a pm to each of our friendly and jovial mods. One male and one female, both monikers start with the letter m.

According to the person that referred me to this forum

He said I should avoid both mods at all cost but I can try my luck with the Female mod... She plays hard to get and after that... You both will be up and running cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nezzjnr:

According to the person that referred me to this forum

He said I should avoid both mods at all cost but I can try my luck with the Female mod... She plays hard to get and after that... You both will be up and running cool

You wan gbensh female mod? You never learn your lesson. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
afrodoc2:
[/b]

You wan gbensh female mod? You never learn your lesson. cheesy
It won't be bad cheesy

I've sent her a mail already
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
MRTA7:

What makes the interest concrete?

The only way I see any interest in him is if we know Pogba is leaving. He would not be the right player to buy for the right wing.

One of the most reliable sports journalist from Germany and England have reported the interest from Utd and also the player is also interested in the move. Pogba is a base CM for us to partner Dm. Pogba ain't leaving. Ole needs a thick squad. Mata is aging and has lost his legs. Lingard and Perreira are tier level shit and i am sure lingard is leaving. We need enough players for each position if we are to compete with other big guns in Europe. Sancho gets the RW position on lockdown. His deal is so eminent
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
odizeey:

They don buy two guys, based on agreement. Omo we gats up game o. Teams dey step up.

Same way they bought Pulisic and took massive Ls from United back to back...

Negotiations are ongoing, with time, United will unveil theirs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
We’re about to buy Sancho for £90million+ cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ravioli:

One of the most reliable sports journalist from Germany and England have reported the interest from Utd and also the player is also interested in the move. Pogba is a base CM for us to partner Dm. Pogba ain't leaving. Ole needs a thick squad. Mata is aging and has lost his legs. Lingard and Perreira are tier level shit and I'm sure lingard is leaving. We need enough players for each position if we are to compete with other big guns in Europe. Sancho gets the RW position on lockdown. His deal is so eminent

Ac Milan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oasis007:

Why do United need to buy?! United shouldn't be competing in the Transfer Market for the sake of it, rather filling up the right Positions.

What United need is clear to Everyone. A RW, and Board is working on Sancho. What other Positions United need to reinforce?!

We've got Henderson fully ready to be the No. 1. De Gea ain't tired of manning the Posts, and Romero is still challenging.

RBs: AWB, Dalot

LBs: Shaw, Williams.

CBs: Bailly, Maguire, Lindelöf, Tuanzebe, Jones.

DF: McTom, Fred, TFM, Garner, Matic.

AMs?! Pogba, Bruno, Lingard, Mata, Andreas, Gomez.

RWs: ?!

LWs: Rashford, James, Chong.

ST: Martial, Greenwood, Ighalo.

James and Chong play better on the left Wing than right. Though Chong should be able to play well on the RW, but he's gonna be better off as a Deputy.

Let's just buy, buy buy buy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nani:

"I told Bruno Fernandes, ‘Don’t choose Manchester City, don’t choose any other team. You choose Man Utd'."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
afrodoc2:

Welcome Nezzjnr. Are you a new poster here?
It is an open forum and you are free to post what you like, but please be careful not to cross the moderators cos you can get a long term ban.

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin

Let's make some predictions for the rest Games of Season;

How many Matches, out of the remaining nine, are we likely win?!

Where United gonna end up on the Log?!

Is there any Possibility that Rashford will score 20 Goals this Season?

Who possibly gonna join Pogba and Bruno in the Midfield?

Which Player deserves to play RW Position for the rest Games?!

Finally..... Possible Lineup.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Scholes: "You have to say that his three or four signings [to Solskjaer] were excellent. I was a bit dubious about Ighalo, I wasn't sure how it would work, but you have to say that it also worked ."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Let's make some predictions for the rest Games of Season;

How many Matches, out of the remaining nine, are we likely win?!

Where United gonna end up on the Log?!

Is there any Possibility that Rashford will score 20 Goals this Season?

Who possibly gonna join Pogba and Bruno in the Midfield?

Which Player deserves to play RW Position for the rest Games?!

Finally..... Possible Lineup.

* Win 7, Draw 2
* 3rd
* Yes, Rashford will hit the 20-goal mark bar injury
* McTominay.
* Mason Greenwood

* With the new rule concerning increased number of substitutions allowed, I believe OGS will maximize it to keep players fit.

Pogba ~ Fred
Martial ~ Ighalo
Rashford / Greenwood ~ James
McTominay ~ Matic
Bruno ~ Andreas / Lingard

Then use 4231 or 541 depending on the opponent’s weakness the team wants to exploit.

Hope it works out fine though.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
cheesy

Friendly Match at Old Trafford..... My Boy with No. 7 Shirt.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Training Pics.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
More...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
More from Today's Friendly.....

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
More.....

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Still on the Matter.....

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
As e dey hot, make una dey feel am.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oasis007:
grin
Oh God, I can't wait

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7800) (7801) (7802) (7803) (7804) (7805) (7806) ... (14245) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.