Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,839 members, 7,979,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 09:20 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9243368 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7822) (7823) (7824) (7825) (7826) (7827) (7828) ... (14420) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
Januzaj: "Ah, Louis van Gaal. I really should not be defending myself against him, I think the statistics say it all. Everytime I made the different with an assist or a goal, I was always out of the team for the next match. It was the same with Memphis." [Het Nieuwsblad via Sky]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
Januzaj: "He does not speak the truth if he says that he gave us plenty of opportunities, it's as simple as that. Fortunately, there are plenty of people at Manchester United who do value my talent."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
Oasis007:

grin
Alright sir.
Tanchu
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Oasis007:

Silva is a solid Defender, Cavani also is a proven Striker. I dropped the News, coz I think it won't be bad for United to get either of the two.
Two of them are solid and seasoned professionals that will improve any team especially Silva but their salary is too high and can destabilize our wage structure,maybe two seasons ago we would have been all over them but not now, we are building for the future.... we never recover from Sanchez sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ravioli:
Januzaj: "He does not speak the truth if he says that he gave us plenty of opportunities, it's as simple as that. Fortunately, there are plenty of people at Manchester United who do value my talent."
Who are plenty that Januzaj is talking about here? Dude fell down the pecking order simple
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
handelex:
Two of them are solid and seasoned professionals that will improve any team especially Silva but their salary is too high and can destabilize our wage structure,maybe two seasons ago we would have been all over them but not now, we are building for the future.... we never recover from Sanchez sef

grin

Apt Input. This is kinda Comment(s) I envisaged. Critiquing instead of condemning the Post, as if it has no Value to the Thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ravioli:

This one noh consign us bros
Omo you dey vex oo cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Apt Input. This is kinda Comment(s) I envisaged. Critiquing instead of condemning the Post, as if it has no Value to the Thread.
That's the way to go man if we are to really make this thread alive again how it was before...... no pressure though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
Jose Mourinho is said to have been telling people that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer might be out of his depth as Manchester United manager. [Athletic]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
GREENWOOD TOPS PREMIER LEAGUE SHOOTING CHART

The stats for the Premier League campaign so far illustrate just how effective the homegrown Red really is. Greenwood has hit the target with 57.1 per cent of his shots this term, which is a remarkable figure for somebody who had only made one appearance in the division before 2019/20 got under way.
Not including penalties, it is a fair portrayal of just how accurate each player is in the top flight.
Chelsea full-back Emerson Palmieri is in second spot, with Leicester City marksman Jamie Vardy managing an impressive third place, considering he has had 57 shots in total (compared to Mason's 21 and Emerson's 13). 
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Did Dan James play against West Brom and is he likely to start in the front 3 on friday?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ravioli:
Jose Mourinho is said to have been telling people that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer might be out of his depth as Manchester United manager. [Athletic]
Nawa, this kind mind game strong gan oo but I doubt Mou will say that.... He's not even in the best position to say that because he himself has been out of his depth for years now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
MRTA7:
Did Dan James play against West Brom and is he likely to start in the front 3 on friday?
Yes he played against Westbrom but as for who will start and not start, I guess we'll leave that till Friday to find out.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
handelex:
Nawa, this kind mind game strong gan oo but I doubt Mou will say that.... He's not even in the best position to say that because he himself has been out of his depth for years now.

E noh consign us.. Na flog hin go collect
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:36am On Jun 14, 2020
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 1:02am On Jun 14, 2020
Oasis007:

Silva is a solid Defender, Cavani also is a proven Striker. I dropped the News, coz I think it won't be bad for United to get either of the two.

You have not learnt any lesson about signing pensioners?

The first guy was right. It’s none of our concern.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:31am On Jun 14, 2020
afrodoc:

grin

Doc...... Silva actually caught my Attention, not Cavani. But as you said, if PSG could release them, apparently they're finished.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 2:41am On Jun 14, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Doc...... Silva actually caught my Attention, not Cavani. But as you said, if PSG could release them, apparently they're finished.

Silva is THIRTY-FIVE years old (THIRTY-SIX by next season) and injury prone in the less physical French league.

This would be worse than Schweinsteiger.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:56am On Jun 14, 2020
afrodoc:

Silva is THIRTY-FIVE years old (THIRTY-SIX by next season) and injury prone in the less physical French league.

This would be worse than Schweinsteiger.

cheesy

Let's hope on Bailly to keep fit and Lindelöf to keep improving. They are the future of our Defense along with Maguire. Tuanzebe and Mengi should be given Opportunities to prove their worth as well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 4:18am On Jun 14, 2020
Oasis007:

cheesy

Let's hope on Bailly to keep fit and Lindelöf to keep improving. They are the future of our Defense along with Maguire. Tuanzebe and Mengi should be given Opportunities to prove their worth as well.

Well, we can hope.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:25am On Jun 14, 2020
This one that I read that one Norwich player tested positive for Covid 19. I hope they won't postpone this our match with Tottenham like this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:00am On Jun 14, 2020
airmark:
grin
If only they were in the EPL... grin grin grin

Talking about the EPL, I wish we can we play Chelsea every week...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:32am On Jun 14, 2020
afrodoc:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 7:43am On Jun 14, 2020
patrickmuf:

Oboi

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 14, 2020
adebayo201:
This one that I read that one Norwich player tested positive for Covid 19. I hope they won't postpone this our match with Tottenham like this.
True this, but Spurs are denying that the said Player came in direct contact with their squad, so we'll see.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 8:22am On Jun 14, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Where's Engrelvis undecided
l just dey bro.na work.Na doc b dis?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2020
engrelvis:
l just dey bro.na work.Na doc b dis?
Yes boss cheesy cool cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2020
patrickmuf:

grin

Not any more. That was when we had key players not starting.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Yes boss cheesy cool cool

They later banned your moniker with tripple Zs? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2020
airmark:

They later banned your moniker with tripple Zs? cheesy
Yes ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by emitope: 9:34am On Jun 14, 2020
Oasis007:
Edinson Cavani and Thiago Silva will leave Paris Saint-Germain this summer, says the club's sporting director Leonardo.

- Sky Sports
Two big and experienced boys. I'd take Silva tho if I had to take any one of them. He can give lindelof and Maguire some form of "mentorship", he can be a source of "experience" to them and the whole team as a whole.
I don't want cavani cos he'd destabilize that front line...he also misses chances a lot(which striker doesn't tho).
All in all. I think this teams success majorly hangs on the abilities of the midfield connecting well with the attack and the attack firing fully on all cylinders. The defence is kinda "ok" at the moment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:41am On Jun 14, 2020
handelex:
True this, but Spurs are denying that the said Player came in direct contact with their squad, so we'll see.
In Papa Efe's voice, we shall see nothing

(1) (2) (3) ... (7822) (7823) (7824) (7825) (7826) (7827) (7828) ... (14420) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.